No Masturbation: Will it Help with my Gains?

Ahhnold

Ahhnold

Awards
I've heard that testosterone levels increase the longer you go without jerking off; is this true? If so, will this dramatically induce greater gains?

Thank You

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well since the nuts produce testosterone,maybe you can drink your"juice"and make some crazy gains,let me know how it goes,I'm on day three of my"juice"cycle,but it's too early to tell.........Seriously though,i have a pit bull thats not too big,but very muscular so therefore he's big if that makes sence(franco colombu,lee priest)I was telling a guy that i needed to get him fixed to hopefully calm him down,and he told me to feed his nuts too him cause of the testosterone in them.I honestly thought for a second maybe i would eat them,but it's probably bull****,they do have calf fries though(calf nuts)

Ahhnold

Ahhnold

Awards
what the ****? that's funny and all, but i am serious.. im not talking about drinking cum.. im talking about not masturbating.. just holding it in.. but lol

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now that i think about it,i did read that regular sex(real or fake)will encourage test levels to rise,just what i read on how to help get test levels back to normal after a hormonal cycle,also said to take plenty cold showers to shock the system,sounds weird though.Who knows,they now have kits you can spit in and send into the labs,and they send you your results,for like $10.00 i think,so you could experiment,but many things can cause test to rise or fall,so it wouldn't be very acurate.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch:

In a nut shell: stay 'dry' for 7 days, cut loose, then lift like a champion on the 8th day, start over. But seriously, search the forum, there's a really good one on here.

RoidGracie

Abstaining from the pud can only help. If I could do it all over again, that would be my strategy. Save your mojo when you can, but probably busting a nut in your girl or in your hand 4-8 times per month is probably fine. Excessive peter pulling can only have negative consequences. It's true :hammer:

RoidGracie

He said "in a nut shell" in a masturbation thread, that's funny.

Ahhnold

Ahhnold

Awards
how did we miss that...lmao... yah im on that 7 day cycle.. but i just got this girls number... ****

Ahhnold

Ahhnold

Awards
how did we miss that...lmao... yah im on that 7 day cycle.. but i just got this girls number... ****

Dozi

Awards
hmm, so....i guess masterbation everday once in the morning is NOT a good thing when trying to bulk up?? hehe cuz thats my normal routine unfortunatly :( i can easily cut it out if its holding me back though.

RoidGracie

You're going to get differing opinions on that. Some think it can lead to adrenal exhaustion/fatigue as well as cause other physical problems, from vision to hair loss, while others say they beat it all their life and they are fine. Personally, I would think it's better to have sex with your girl and not beat it at all but if you don't have a girl, then it's probably unhealthy to not have a release at least once a month....My guess would be, if you go too long your going to end up having a nocturnal emission anyway. It's probably unwise to beat it everyday, once a day for years on end. Man, i'm just pulling these answers out of my ass though :rofl:

RoidGracie

Remember the Gracie family philosophy, no sex at least 10 days before a fight. Rickson said, it takes away your natural vitality and energy.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhnold must be "hard up" to make some good gains.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Remember the Gracie family philosophy, no sex at least 10 days before a fight. Rickson said, it takes away your natural vitality and energy.
Dude this philosophy is total bullsh!t and has been disproven time and time again!! Testosterone is the male SEX HORMONE the more sex you have the higher your level of production.
If you think not busting a nut will make you bigger some how look no further than the buddhist monks. Boy those guys are HUUUGGGEEE!!!!
This topic has literally been beaten to death in hundreds of scientific studies and clinical trials. A quick search would have revealed that though.

Note: Anyone looking to increase there testosterone by way of consuming freshly squozen man nectar e-mail me at [email protected]

anapolack2

Awards
Abstaining from the pud can only help. If I could do it all over again, that would be my strategy. Save your mojo when you can, but probably busting a nut in your girl or in your hand 4-8 times per month is probably fine. Excessive peter pulling can only have negative consequences. It's true :hammer:
like hairy palms.......you might also go blind!!!!!

Ahhnold

Ahhnold

Awards
i don't know about you guys, but my gains are actually better now that i am on the "cycle." i mean my muscles are BULGING out!!!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Holding back from masterbating might add to your test levels very negligible, barely any at all because even after ejactulation your test levels go up so slightly the difference is negligible - too little to notice any difference. Plus after abstaining from sex after 5-6 days your test level begin to go down. Regular sex/ejaculation has thousands of benefits from lowering cortisol/stress, increasing dopamine, increasing HGH, increasing IGF among MANY other things. To abstain from sex is insane and the only guys that'd be all for it are ones who can't get laid anyhow. Besides why listen to the Gracie's? Royce is built like a fukkin chicken, Hughes whipped his ass easily. As for Rickson he's slightly built but a 185lb guy is the last person I'd take bulking advice from. Not to mention his beautiful undefeated record is because he never went against a real fighter, only Japanese no-names. Look at Arnold he talked about how he had sex constantly & has quite possibly the best build ever.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I can't see masturbating/sex doing anything other than aiding to or at the very least not affecting your gains.. don't blow it right before a workout cause you'll be tired and in that girly-girl mindset for a little while you know..

It just makes sense to me that getting your balls and business active very frequently would keep the demand for test higher.. I apply to the philosophy of frequent plowings helping bounce during a pulse and come back after a cycle..

Anyways, it seems like it can only facilitate progress, not hurt it..

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WTF!!!!!!!! NO takers on my offer??
Seriously I'm a businessman, and my business is for sale!!

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
in activity of the testes is bad for them an reduces testosterone, therefore not materbating makes it less effective so dont stop saluting the general!!!

RoidGracie

Schism, you opinion is just that, your opinion. We are not talking about raising or lower hormonal levels, such as test. We are talking about the potential for overload due to excessive orgasms, if you were to take your habit to orgasm each time. The bottom line is, it is a drain on your recuperative ability, period. No, it probably isn't much, but like I said, if you beat it and beat it day after day, I'm sure you are cutting into your recuperative ability. I don't need a damn study to tell me, or your opinion, let's just say I've seen the results of my own study. If someone asks me do I think it's bad, I'm absolutely going to say YES, it is. Nobody said not wacking off and being a monk will make you huge. Are those monks lifting heavy weights? I wonder what they would look like if they did, but they couldn't care less about beach muscles. Besides, you said something about "beaten to death or dead horse or something". I'm not talking about beating it to death, or I would never even want to hear about someone beating a dead horse, that's just gross.:icon_lol:

RoidGracie

Ziquor, you again. I already knew you were a pud pulling supporter.
have you ever rolled with a Gracie? If not, shut it. Maybe Royce was wanking it in the warm up room and that's why he lost. Actually, I think it's the guys not getting laid that are yanking away the most. If you want to justify your habit, to each his own. I'd also like to see that study Ziquor that proved test levels DECREASE when you don't ejaculate within x number of days. Could you please post that, I'd like to read that one?
Thanks.

I forgot, the Arnold comment, yes, I'm sure it was his constant sex and not the fact he took enough juice to kill an elephant that contributed more to his physical development. I don't know how anyone could argue with your logic there. I stand corrected. Go lube your pole and be just like Arnold.

Arnold looks great now too, I love the beach photos, maybe if he used more SERM he wouldn't look like that.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Ziquor, you again. I already knew you were a pud pulling supporter.
have you ever rolled with a Gracie? If not, shut it. Maybe Royce was wanking it in the warm up room and that's why he lost. Actually, I think it's the guys not getting laid that are yanking away the most. If you want to justify your habit, to each his own. I'd also like to see that study Ziquor that proved test levels DECREASE when you don't ejaculate within x number of days. Could you please post that, I'd like to read that one?
Thanks.

I forgot, the Arnold comment, yes, I'm sure it was his constant sex and not the fact he took enough juice to kill an elephant that contributed more to his physical development. I don't know how anyone could argue with your logic there. I stand corrected. Go lube your pole and be just like Arnold.

LMFAO@ your name. :icon_lol:

Reps for your name... hahaha

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Schism, you opinion is just that, your opinion. We are not talking about raising or lower hormonal levels, such as test. We are talking about the potential for overload due to excessive orgasms, if you were to take your habit to orgasm each time. The bottom line is, it is a drain on your recuperative ability, period. No, it probably isn't much, but like I said, if you beat it and beat it day after day, I'm sure you are cutting into your recuperative ability. I don't need a damn study to tell me, or your opinion, let's just say I've seen the results of my own study. If someone asks me do I think it's bad, I'm absolutely going to say YES, it is. Nobody said not wacking off and being a monk will make you huge. Are those monks lifting heavy weights? I wonder what they would look like if they did, but they couldn't care less about beach muscles. Besides, you said something about "beaten to death or dead horse or something". I'm not talking about beating it to death, or I would never even want to hear about someone beating a dead horse, that's just gross.:icon_lol:
My OPINION is based off of scientific studies and clinical research. Your OPINION is based off of your own personal feelings. I can respect that! But I would rather learn from clinical research findings, than your not jerking off studies.
Let me tell you what, I punish my girlfriends 's ass with my monster horse d!ck everyday, sometimes up to 3-4 times a day. Sometimes I fcuk till I can't even cum when I have an orgasm cause my balls are dried up from blowing buckets of my dead baby's all over her face and back. And I've got some of the BIGGEST BALLS you've ever seen. If you guys don't believe me I'll be glad to post pics of them!!
Anyways my point is sex is a great cardiovascular exercise on top of the other benefits. I can't imagine Jerking off would effect your gains in any significant way at all and that's BEEN PROVEN IN CLINICAL STUDYS!!PERIOD.....
O'YEA and I thought this thread was about gains being affected from jerking off not "overload"!!

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
My OPINION is based off of scientific studies and clinical research. Your OPINION is based off of your own personal feelings. I can respect that! But I would rather learn from clinical research findings, than your not jerking off studies.
Let me tell you what, I punish my girlfriends 's ass with my monster horse d!ck everyday, sometimes up to 3-4 times a day. Sometimes I fcuk till I can't even cum when I have an orgasm cause my balls are dried up from blowing buckets of my dead baby's all over her face and back. And I've got some of the BIGGEST BALLS you've ever seen. If you guys don't believe me I'll be glad to post pics of them!!
Anyways my point is sex is a great cardiovascular exercise on top of the other benefits. I can't imagine Jerking off would effect your gains in any significant way at all and that's BEEN PROVEN IN CLINICAL STUDYS!!PERIOD.....
O'YEA and I thought this thread was about gains being affected from jerking off not "overload"!!
haha your girl lets you nut on her face??

RoidGracie

No, not just personal feelings, experience as well as several hours of internet searching to validate symptoms....I would disagree with the studies you may be referring to, because "facts" don't lie.

Hey, congratulations on your nuts. It probably means if you stopped wanking, you would have the donkeys blushing. For me, pics are not necessary. The original question was, will masturbating inhibit gains...the short term answer is most likely no, the long term answer is that down the road chronic masturbation can lead to other health and quality of life issues.
Good day.

RoidGracie

Studies funded by the pro-masturbation lobby are useless....
of course there is a pro-masturbation lobby, have you already gone blind from chastising your little chimp too much? Vaseline, smutty internet sites, naughty magazines, comfortable chairs for sitting hours on end, all these businesses are part of the lobby, it's a conspiracy I tell ya.

Neil5585

Neil5585

Awards
  • Established
hmm, so....i guess masterbation everday once in the morning is NOT a good thing when trying to bulk up?? hehe cuz thats my normal routine unfortunatly :( i can easily cut it out if its holding me back though.

Dammit is that why I don't look like Ronnie?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
To some, this may sound strange, but..

Starting from a Day 1; your test levels will increase, until about day 5-7. Your body detects that level of test and will aromatize into estrogen as to not exceed it's natural limit (and keep it's T/E ratio in check)

Smacking it, (the process of sex, causes the body to free up natural test to aid in the sexual act. After ejaculation, it will aromatize into estro...
The estrogen will trigger GH/LH which will, in turn stimulate more test production.

Help or Hinder?
Well, we can all agree that the estrogen effects from ejaculation are a bennifit, via GH and the downstrewam effects. NOT jacking it, you get slightly higher test levels for a few days, which is bennifiticial as well.
BOTH ways produce the same results... you will be just as anabolic gettign off on the regular, then you would every 5-7 days. I know which way is a lot more fun though:twisted:

On a side note ; a concept of of the way your body works says something to me about the way you get continously more horney (and produce more sperm) to increase the NEED to disperse it. The higher test levels are enough to compell you to blow it anyways. Like natures way of making you spreed you seed, wether it's on the floor under your computer chair, or on/in some girlie.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
I personally would have said from excessive intercourse, instead of masturbation, even if you arent having intercourse. It just helps with the ego haha :stick:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I personally would have said from excessive intercourse, instead of masturbation, even if you arent having intercourse. It just helps with the ego haha :stick:
eh- didn't feel the need :dump:

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You gotta take the no explode to look like Ronnie, that's how he did it.
Haha, NO-EXPLODE in a masturbation thread!! That's just wrong dude. But I agree I also gained 86lbs of roided (i mean) ripped muscle from da no-explode, nitrix stack!!!!

RoidGracie

I'm going to have to ejaculate myself out of this thread since everyone here has beaten this topic. I've cum to the conclusion, we need a government study, performed by erected officials, and then we will see the climax of all this effort.
Cheers.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
I'll train more, sleep more, eat more, I'll take more pills and powders...but taking sex off the table for making gains? I'm not desperate enough for whatever amount of 'extra muscle' it would add.

RoidGracie

Not sex, excessive masturbation, big difference. Sex a few times a month, or 2x a week is fine. Beating off everyday, sometimes more than once a day, for weeks/months/years on end, is not. You will eventually become short, fat, bald, and wear glasses. Your pants will also ever so slowly begin to creep up toward your chest and you will find yourself wearing black socks with shorts.
Bye

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
Well we will agree to disagree then.

I am a big believer in the 'once-a-day'. That can come from my girl, or rosy...but it's gonna happen once a day. After years of this tedious research ...I have to conclude that sex and /or masturbation (oh yeah, occasionally I do BOTH in the same day...I like to 'stack' them together sometimes) is safe.

*MuscleTech will be selling an overpriced version at GNC beginning next month for those of you looking for a safer, more anabolic alternative

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not sex, excessive masturbation, big difference. Sex a few times a month, or 2x a week is fine. Beating off everyday, sometimes more than once a day, for weeks/months/years on end, is not. You will eventually become short, fat, bald, and wear glasses. Your pants will also ever so slowly begin to creep up toward your chest and you will find yourself wearing black socks with shorts.
Bye
After reading all of your post I have come to believe that you don't know Sh!t about what your talking about. And if your having sex twice a month (which I highly doubt that you are) your life just sucks, for that I am sorry! But ejaculating once or twice or three times a day will not make you fat, bald, wear glasses or whatever other stupid sh!t you've decided to falsely claim.
Those kind of bullsh!t idea's do nothing more than show your age and make you look like a fcuking moron!!
Just cause you either can't get laid or have no interist in sex dosen't mean the rest of us should do the same!!!

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Just cause you either can't get laid or have no interist in sex dosen't mean the rest of us should do the same!!!
This coming from the guy who just made a post about ****ing a golden retriever. Dude just based on your posts in this thread it is apparent that you are a total douche. You try way too hard to be funny and it's just not working.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This coming from the guy who just made a post about ****ing a golden retriever. Dude just based on your posts in this thread it is apparent that you are a total douche. You try way too hard to be funny and it's just not working.
I'm sorry bro, I meant to clarify "golden retriever" is your MAMA'S pet name!!
But thanks that means a lot to me coming from a guy with 10reps...32 posts....

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry bro, I meant to clarify "golden retriever" is your MAMA'S pet name!!
But thanks that means a lot to me coming from a guy with 10reps...32 posts....
Wow....thanks for proving my point.

RoidGracie

Jism, sorry, Schism, you really can't be that dumb....can you? If you get laid at all it only proves that there are too many blondes in the world. I agree Jism, you should jerk off more and then hopefully you won't have enough semen to procreate.
Moron. We don't need any Schism Jr.'s in the world.