No Masturbation: Will it Help with my Gains?

jpk

jpk

Awards
Help!

OK I need some serious advice. My gut's so big I can't have sex anymore. I went to yank one off the other day and I couldn't reach my wankie! WTF?

LILGunshow

Awards
LMAO at this thread. Still not sure if I need a golden retriever or some lube. Research and clinicals would be the most likely answer to me. Thanks for the chuckles tho.......:woohoo:

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
so whats the final verdict ?

masturrbation ...good or bad ?

regardless ima keep doing it ..but still jus wanna know :)
:runs:

Terminator734

Awards
i been researching it and it is recommened that do it withing number of days because you will get nocturnal emssions anyway, but the only downside that i read about doing to urslef too often 2-4 times a day as it mentioned some people do ur soldier becomes less sensitive so during sex it might be harder for u to achieve orgasm

banderbe

Awards
Obviously masturbation is like any form of low intensity cardio..

There's no point using up those calories flapping your arm over and over when trying to build muscle.

Also if you are going to compete on stage, then you should alternate between using your left and right hand each time you masturbate so that you preserve your symmetry. You know, you lose points if your right arm is smaller than your left because you use it all the time like an endurance runner.

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
sports science facts

i seen on this show sports science (discovery channel) where these guys test sports myths. well they tested the no sex before the big game myth. and they ran some tests on a pro boxer then sent him home to **** the **** into his girlfriend . when he came back they ran the tests over again and he did better so they took a blood test and his testosterone actually went up from blowin his lode the daybefore.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Man this **** is funny!!LMAO How did I stumble across this..... **** the verdict, gots to get my rocks off, or go crazy!!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man this **** is funny!!LMAO How did I stumble across this..... **** the verdict, gots to get my rocks off, or go crazy!!
I feel Mr. Valentino made a good choice choosing aesthetics over size.Too many get caught up in the size game today......

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if this articles been posted here, too lazy to comb through 6 pages of replies. :)

Specificity of the neuroendocrine response to orgasm during sexual arousal in men -- Kruger et al. 177 (1): 57 -- Journal of Endocrinology

We have demonstrated that sexual activity produces transient sympathoadrenal activation and a pronounced, long-lasting increase in prolactin in men and women. However, by analyzing endocrine alterations at 10-min intervals, a precise assignment of these changes to the pre-, peri- and postorgasmic periods was not possible. Thus, the current study aimed to accurately differentiate the endocrine response to sexual arousal and orgasm in men using an automatic blood collection technique with 2-min sampling intervals. Blood was drawn continuously before, during and after orgasm over a total period of 40 min in 10 healthy subjects and were compared with samples obtained under a control condition. Sexual activity induced transient increases of plasma epinephrine and norepinephrine levels during orgasm with a rapid decline thereafter. In contrast, prolactin levels increased immediately after orgasm and remained elevated throughout the experiment. Although oxytocin was acutely increased after orgasm, these changes were not consistent and did not reach statistical significance. Vasopressin, LH, FSH and testosterone plasma concentrations remained unaltered during sexual arousal and orgasm. These data confirm that prolactin is secreted after orgasm and, compared with oxytocin, seems to represent a more reliable and sustained marker for orgasm in man. The results further reinforce a role for prolactin either as a neuroendocrine reproductive reflex or as a feedback mechanism modulating dopaminergic systems in the central nervous system that are responsible for appetitive behavior.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that testosterone levels increase the longer you go without jerking off; is this true? If so, will this dramatically induce greater gains?

Thank You
If you play with it too much, it will fall off. That means you'll see a small decrease in mass. Not good.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO!!!:toofunny::toofunny: Dude, that **** is funny!

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
If you play with it too much, it will fall off. That means you'll see a small decrease in mass. Not good.

LMFAO!@@@@

You've just convinced me to work out today instead of looking at those vids I bookmarked yesterday.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Actually I don’t bate at all. Used to a lot, but now I don’t due to moral reasons. I will actually say I am more energetic...and maybe a little testy. I take my sexual frustration out at the gym, go without sex for a year and see how much weight you can lift out of frustration…. The path I have chosen… :frustrate:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I like to make the best of both worlds and masterbate at the gym.... Just kidding.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually I don’t bate at all. Used to a lot, but now I don’t due to moral reasons. I will actually say I am more energetic...and maybe a little testy. I take my sexual frustration out at the gym, go without sex for a year and see how much weight you can lift out of frustration…. The path I have chosen… :frustrate:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate
I love to masturbate!I am on the same path though.Look ahead and you should see me.

I am dead serious that my friend had a friend who basically got kidney stones of the balls.The doctor told him to beat it more often.Seriously.The male produces lots of sperm on a regular basis and it needs to be released.Thats why guys are so horny and girls who produce one egg a month aren't so much.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
If I ever got to that point where it was painful, I could see doing it. But every once in awhile like stated somewhere else in this thread, nocturnal emissions can solve that issue.

I love to masturbate!I am on the same path though.Look ahead and you should see me.

I am dead serious that my friend had a friend who basically got kidney stones of the balls.The doctor told him to beat it more often.Seriously.The male produces lots of sperm on a regular basis and it needs to be released.Thats why guys are so horny and girls who produce one egg a month aren't so much.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
are your gains really worth not rubbin one out from time to time, i say no

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I met someone like that last year, needless to say I haven't been back in the lockerroom since...
That explains the white stains on the ceiling, I thought it was stucco

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
R u serious?
Dude, the weirdest stuff happens to me. I took a shower and was changing getting ready for class. I get a phone call and its a professional call related to my gf's post doctoral position. I'm in the middle of talking to this lady when I turn to put something in my bag when I notice this fat kid sitting on the bench literally a foot away from me pulling his little pickle totally out in the open!!!! He doesn't even stop when I turn around.

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Yea, so WTF?? scrolls through my head and I have no idea what to do. I realize no one else is around and pass it off like I don't see anything, I keep talking on the phone, gather up everything in my lockerroom and walk out going the long way so I don't have to pass by this kid. I rented that locker out for the the entire year but never went back. My friend's still laugh about it. I've had the weirdest things happen to me but man that was the worst.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had an old man ask me a question as he was butt naked and facing me.Then the other day I see this old man get out of the shower and come back in a towel.I know he's fixing to get naked cause no one realises that the extrat curtain that forms a little room right before the shower is to undress,and redress in.Anyways I can tell he's naked out of the corner of my eye.Then I can tell he was messing around.Like messing with his junk or something.A little while later I could smell that powdery smell.He was "umphing" powder on his junk right there in the locker room.I guess to not get chafed.He sits on the only bench that faces the others and he was right off to my front/side.No self pleasuring though.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
Dude, the weirdest stuff happens to me. I took a shower and was changing getting ready for class. I get a phone call and its a professional call related to my gf's post doctoral position. I'm in the middle of talking to this lady when I turn to put something in my bag when I notice this fat kid sitting on the bench literally a foot away from me pulling his little pickle totally out in the open!!!! He doesn't even stop when I turn around.

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Yea, so WTF?? scrolls through my head and I have no idea what to do. I realize no one else is around and pass it off like I don't see anything, I keep talking on the phone, gather up everything in my lockerroom and walk out going the long way so I don't have to pass by this kid. I rented that locker out for the the entire year but never went back. My friend's still laugh about it. I've had the weirdest things happen to me but man that was the worst.

LOLOLOLOL

i got the image of the superbad kid who talks about gettin that wit that girl and putting his c*ck in and around her mouth hahahahah man thanks for the laugh dude

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Actually I was thinking, since would not letting off that excess stress and actually building up a little frustration, wouldnt that, in turn causing you stress, and release stress hormones? Such as corisol?

Last edited:
mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I met someone like that last year, needless to say I haven't been back in the lockerroom since...
Thats worng... I was just joking! There is a time and a place for peter pounding, and it is not in a locker room full of guys!:run:

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I had an old man ask me a question as he was butt naked and facing me.Then the other day I see this old man get out of the shower and come back in a towel.I know he's fixing to get naked cause no one realises that the extrat curtain that forms a little room right before the shower is to undress,and redress in.Anyways I can tell he's naked out of the corner of my eye.Then I can tell he was messing around.Like messing with his junk or something.A little while later I could smell that powdery smell.He was "umphing" powder on his junk right there in the locker room.I guess to not get chafed.He sits on the only bench that faces the others and he was right off to my front/side.No self pleasuring though.
I hate when guys do that in the lockerroom! Sit there and talk to you with the cok and balls swing right out in the open like nothing! It is so firggin annoying!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hate when guys do that in the lockerroom! Sit there and talk to you with the cok and balls swing right out in the open like nothing! It is so firggin annoying!
Yes it is man!I get the whole natural free spirit thing,but thats for for nudist colonies and not for me or many others.It's OK to be different.Just remeber we're all different!Like I mentioned earlier,thats why theirs two sections of curtains to the showers.You undress in the first one with the curtain closed,get in the last one and close that curtain and take a shower.Then get back out to the first one,and put clothes on.Then you come out with atleast some undies on!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is man!I get the whole natural free spirit thing,but thats for for nudist colonies and not for me or many others.It's OK to be different.Just remeber we're all different!Like I mentioned earlier,thats why theirs two sections of curtains to the showers.You undress in the first one with the curtain closed,get in the last one and close that curtain and take a shower.Then get back out to the first one,and put clothes on.Then you come out with atleast some undies on!

So you mean theyr NOT supposed to stand there and do the superman posed bukk nekkid??

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Eat clean, eat a lot, lift heavy, sleep well.
Ejaculation will not hamper or help your progress that much unless you do it right before a workout. Which will make you a bit weaker because of post orgasm relaxation.

Society has tried to demonize sex for a long time.
If they let priests and monks get married or lay with women maybe they would not have to have sex with each other, neh?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
lol a monkey spanking forum, wuz just on the news 2nite, about how daily release will, keep test levels higher, only they fail to state which test levels. Wonder if nutting off post werkout is any better, or if traditional B4 bedtyme is still best? LMFAO STILL CANT BELIEVE A BISHOP FLOGGING FORUM

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
So you mean theyr NOT supposed to stand there and do the superman posed bukk nekkid??
AAAWWW come on i thought you were susposed to walk so that your PORK SWORD swings everywhere, and so it can wave at everyone, show em whos boss.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Masturbation will definitely hinder one's gains... especially when performed while hanging on one arm from a pull-up station in the middle of a crowded gym. This will undoubtedly get one's gym membership cancelled.

Trust me.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
Masturbation will definitely hinder one's gains... especially when performed while hanging on one arm from a pull-up station in the middle of a crowded gym. This will undoubtedly get one's gym membership cancelled.

Trust me.
^^^good post^^^^:bling:

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
Nah man, you need to CUM! It's great for you!!!! I highly suggest the Fleshlight!!! Thing is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just like a real *****, almost! Feel f'in great man! AND, in 69 your girl can use it on you, etc. I wont get into detail, but you can have some FUN.

:p

Juice3300

Awards
Test levels are at their peak after seven days of going "sober" and they decrease slightly after this until they hit a "maintenance" level. Therefore, if you want to use this technique, plan jerking off about an hour after your hardest workout of the week and do this same thing every week. The reason to jerk off after your hardest workout is that test levels increase tremendously for a short period of time after you ejaculate therefore more test = faster healing = more growth. If you do this on a weekly basis it will maximize testosterone production as well as keep your reproductive system healthy. The "if you don't use it you lose it" scenario is actually true for men as farm as quality of sperm goes. The more you jerk off the healthier your sperm are due to the body becomes more and more efficient at producing and distributing them. All of the studies that support this info can be found through various sources on the internet. All of these studies were performed in China. Hope this helps. Goodluck

Transform

Awards
Ejaculating from masterbation is not the same as ejaculating from sex. Just Sayin

Strong first post.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ejaculating from masterbation is not the same as ejaculating from sex. Just Sayin

Strong first post.
Look at me. That was a strong first post... and I liked it. I mean, that thing was good. And you are absolutely right, there is no sock in a woman's vagina... usually.
anchorman lookatme.jpg

MadeInCanada

Awards
Ejaculating can cause hairloss and fatigue over time... That's why I've managed to stay single all these years.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Test levels are at their peak after seven days of going "sober" and they decrease slightly after this until they hit a "maintenance" level. Therefore, if you want to use this technique, plan jerking off about an hour after your hardest workout of the week and do this same thing every week. The reason to jerk off after your hardest workout is that test levels increase tremendously for a short period of time after you ejaculate therefore more test = faster healing = more growth. If you do this on a weekly basis it will maximize testosterone production as well as keep your reproductive system healthy. The "if you don't use it you lose it" scenario is actually true for men as farm as quality of sperm goes. The more you jerk off the healthier your sperm are due to the body becomes more and more efficient at producing and distributing them. All of the studies that support this info can be found through various sources on the internet. All of these studies were performed in China. Hope this helps. Goodluck

do you have any links for the 7 day one and the test raising after jerkoff?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
here you go hope this helps

Sex, Masturbation and Testosterone Levels Reloaded Pt. 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ejaculation Frequency vs. Testosterone Level:
1. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...?dopt=Abstract - "The purpose of this study is to gain understanding of the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men. The serum testosterone concentrations of 28 volunteers were investigated daily during abstinence periods after ejaculation for two phases. The authors found that the fluctuations of testosterone levels from the 2nd to 5th day of abstinence were minimal. On the 7th day of abstinence, however, a clear peak of serum testosterone appeared, reaching 145.7% of the baseline ( P < 0.01). No regular fluctuation was observed following continuous abstinence after the peak. Ejaculation is the precondition and beginning of the special periodic serum testosterone level variations, which would not occur without ejaculation. The results showed that ejaculation-caused variations were characterized by a peak on the 7th day of abstinence; and that the effective time of an ejaculation is 7 days minimum. These data are the first to document the phenomenon of the periodic change in serum testosterone level; the correlation between ejaculation and periodic change in the serum testosterone level, and the pattern and characteristics of the periodic change." also in http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...ystem2.PEntrez
.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum
2. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...?dopt=Abstract - "This current study examined the effect of a 3-week period of sexual abstinence on the neuroendocrine response to masturbation-induced orgasm. Hormonal and cardiovascular parameters were examined in ten healthy adult men during sexual arousal and masturbation-induced orgasm. Blood was drawn continuously and cardiovascular parameters were constantly monitored. This procedure was conducted for each participant twice, both before and after a 3-week period of sexual abstinence. Plasma was subsequently analysed for concentrations of adrenaline, noradrenaline, cortisol, prolactin, luteinizing hormone and testosterone concentrations. Orgasm increased blood pressure, heart rate, plasma catecholamines and prolactin. These effects were observed both before and after sexual abstinence. In contrast, although plasma testosterone was unaltered by orgasm, higher testosterone concentrations were observed following the period of abstinence. These data demonstrate that acute abstinence does not change the neuroendocrine response to orgasm but does produce elevated levels of testosterone in males."
3. American population testosterone level dropped about 50 ng/dl for men at around age 64-65 between 2 groups of men born in 1920-1924 and 1930-1934, according to in http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/reprint/92/1/196. When the 1920-1924 group reached the median age 65, their mean testosterone level was 500 ng/dl; when the 1930-1934 group reached the median age 56 and 64, their mean testosterone was 529 ng/dl and 444 ng/dl, respectively. The 1930-1934 group has a testosterone drop rate at about 10.65 ng/dl per year during ages 56-64. This report also shows that the testosterone drop rate generally becomes faster for the men from 55 to 65. If we use the same annual drop rate of the 1930-1934 group, the extrapolated, averaged testosterone level of of 20 year old men born during 1930-1934 should be about 911 ng/dl. Assuming that the mean 20-year old testosterone level for both groups are the same is about 911 ng/dl, the overall-averaged testosterone drop for the 1920-1924 group is about 9.13 ng/dl/year, while the overall-averaged testosterone drop for the 1930-1934 group is about 10.61 ng/dl/year I suspect the higher masturbation/ejaculation frequency in the younger generation after the 60's sexual revolution resulted in a higher cortisol/ prolactin level (or faster ageing of the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal and -testicular axis) accelerates the testosterone drop, since some high-frequency over-masturbation young men experience male menopause (andropause) between ages 20-30.
4. Our observations for healthy ejaculation frequency (or refraction times) vs age, in order to maximize the testosterone level, are:
1. 4-7 times per week for teenagers of age 16-19.
2. 3-6 times per week for young men of age 20-25.
3. 3-5 times per week for young men of age 25-30.
4. 2-4 times per week for men of age 30-45,
5. 1-3 times per week for men of age 45-60,
6. 1-2 times every 10 days for men of age 60-70.
7. No more than once a week days after age 70
Lovemaking orgasms stimulate the pituitary to release oxytocin for a faster recovery; while masturbation may not help the pituitary to release enough oxytocin. Therefore, the masturbation ejaculation frequency should be limited to the low limit as possible as you can. If your ejaculation orgasm produces sexual exhaustion symptoms, your ejaculation frequency should be lower than the listed above. The actual ejaculation frequency is associated the refraction (recovery time) of the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal, -thyroid and -testicular axis. The energetic time (full recovery with powering up) for a man having a morning (8 AM) testosterone level at 350-400 nd/gl is about 7 days when his testosterone level reach its peak, over 500 ng/dl. If he keeps this ejaculation frequency, he will likely maintain his testosterone level around 450-550 ng/dl, thereafter. A man with a high testosterone level of 700 ng/dl or higher can re-erect the penis in a few minutes after ejaculating if his pituitary doesn't overshoot his prolactin level, but it doesn't mean he can ejaculate again. This is because the ability of penile re-erection can be associated with the dopamine nervous action on the pituitary oxytocin and prolactin release and the stimulation of testosterone, nitric oxide, prostaglandin E1 and prostaglandin E2 stimulation on the prostate and penile erectile nerves. Prostaglandin E2 can re-erect the post-ejaculating penis again when the oxytocin level is high and the prolactin level is not overshooting out of the range. The prostaglandin E2 induced erection usually accompanies a little pains in the prostate, urethra and penis. Even if you can re-erect your penis for sex again, the post-ejaculation elevating cortisol and prolactin will start to lock up the adrenal and testicular function to drop your DHEA and testosterone production few hours after the first ejaculation.
Like psychological stress or exercise-induced stress, sex-induced stress induces excessive cortisol, prolactin and norepinephrine/epinpehrine release to lock up the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal and -testicular axis during sex or few hours later after orgasm or ejaculation. The neuro-immune-endocrine responses to sex-induced stress can be delayed until cortisol starts to exert its effects on the adrenal cortex, prolactin on the pituitary-testicular axis, and norepinephrine/epinephrine and its induced prolstaglandin E2 overheat the hypothalamus, pituitary, adrenal glands, testicles (ovaries), prostate, liver, lungs, heart and pancreases (for a high glucogan release) via the alpha- and beta -andrenergic receptors. For the same reason, people with chronic stress, no matter from which sources, generally have a lower testosterone level. Over-trained athletes and soldiers and psychologically stressed-out persons are not exceptional. Testosterone and norepinephrine can positively or negatively interact each other through their receptors. Initially, testosterone induces norepinephrine release to give your arousal and heat, and then excessive norepinephrine with a high level of proactin and cortisol reduces testosterone release; on the other hand, without the inhibition effects of excessive prolactin and cortisol, norepinpehrine stimulates testosterone release via action on both alpha- and beta-andrenergic receptors in the adrenal and testicles (ovaries) when the testosterone level is too low. To avoid the inhibition effects of excessive prolactin and cortisol, you need a normal dopamine-hypothlamaus-pituitary-adrenal function. Any way, there are a lot of researches backing up the claim about the interaction among the nervous, immune and endocrine system:
Ref: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...=&_orig=search
&_sort=d&view=c&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVe rsion=0&_userid=10&md5=2ddd3a7402479afca7ce03f4b59 238f9
http://hyper.ahajournals.org/cgi/con...tract/32/5/880
http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=2480820
http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?scri...nrm=iso&tlng=e
http://www.biolreprod.org/cgi/content/abstract/40/3/541
http://www.popline.org/docs/0198/751348.html
http://hyper.ahajournals.org/cgi/reprint/17/6/1104.pdf
http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=15071810
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1337237
http://endo.endojournals.org/cgi/con...ll/144/11/4923

The following research suggests the inflammatory cytokine IL-1beta and its induced prostaglandin E2 can stimulate the hypothalamus to induce release of norepinephrine, dopamine, and serotonin as a feedback control.
http://www.jneurosci.org/cgi/reprint/13/8/3574

This article suggest norepinephrine control the feedback of LH secretion in the hypothalamus-pituitary-testicular axis - http://www.popline.org/docs/0188/761130.html

You will get more explanation in the following about the role of norepinephrine and epinephrine in the sexual arousal, orgasm responses, sexual exhaustion symptoms, and neuro-immune function.

Case Study - Destruction produced by Male over-ejaculation/over-masturbation or Female Over-Masturbation/excessive orgasm for no sexual orgasm. Reader:01/06/2002>
I tend to suffer from premature ejaculation. It varies how quickly it occurs but it almost always occurs before I desire it to. Until about 2 years ago, I masterbated almost daily (sometimes more than that). I am now 30 and have done so since age 12 or so. I suffer from depression although I currently take no medicine for it (I have taken medicine before). I have suffered from unknown lower back pain since I was 16. I also tend to have severe eye floaters and have been losing my hair since I was 23. I would appreciate your advice on how to overcome this problem.
Dr. Lin: 01/09/2002>
You have experienced the typical symptoms of sexual exhaustion due to over-masturbation since your puberty.
Over-masturbation or over-ejaculation over-discharges the brain's acetylcholine, dopamine, and serotonin nerves systems, resulting in brain's/nervous (pro-sympathetic, due to over-conversion of dopamine to norepinephrine and epinephrine for stress responses), liver, cardiovascular, kidney, and endocrine disorder, and then burns them out with chronically excessive norepinephrine/epinephrine/sympathetic nervous fires, the induced inflammatory hormone prostaglandin E2, glutamate, histamine, 3,4-dihydroxyphenylacetaldehyde (DOPAL - please read: http://parkinsons.hopedigest.com/blo...nsons_disease), dihydroxyphenylacetic acid (DOPAC - please read http://www.ohiolink.edu/etd/send-pdf...kent1164141349 and http://www.ingentaconnect.com/conten...0004/art00023), 3,4-dihydroxyphenylglycolaldehyde (DOPEGAL - please read: http://pharmrev.aspetjournals.org/cgi/reprint/56/3/331 ) and 3,4-dihydroxyphenylglycol (DHPG - lease read: http://pharmrev.aspetjournals.org/cgi/reprint/56/3/331 ). Your brain/neuro-endocrine and liver systems are like an over-discharged good-old-day car battery (overcharge causes chemical/mineral deposits on the electrodes of acid batteries made before 1980 and ruin them) which won't start the engine to perform recharging for itself. Some nervous cells are burned out or damaged by the nervous excitotoxicity and inflammation byproducts listed above. As a result of the exhaustion of your pituitary-adrenal and -testicular axis, the production of your androgen hormones (DHEA, androstenedione testosterone and DHT) and pituitary oxytocin become too low to support your neuro-immune function and to suppress the inflammatory hormone prostaglandin E2 release from your body - typically from your brain/head/neck, your pelvic organs, and your internal organs between your neck and pelvic cavity. The excess- orgasm or over-ejaculation induced prolactin, cortisol, norepinephrine and epinephrine, if excessive, can disable the pituitary-testicular (or -ovarian) axis for a few days or even months, leading to a long refraction time or a long-term sexual exhaustion and inflammation. Even, excessive prolactin, cortisol, noepinephrine and/or epinephrine in the bloodstream can induce excessive prostaglandin E2 release from the tissues. In fact, chronic elevation of epinephrine and prostaglandin E2 result in nervous excitotoxicity and cellular damage in the brain cells and the vagal or parasympathetic nerves in the liver, lungs, adrenal, heart, blood vessels, digestive system, pancreas, gallbladder, ovaries, uterus, cervix, testicles and prostate. Men also suffer from deficiency of the key semen chemicals such as potassium, zinc, calcium, magnesium, citric acid, androgen hormones (DHEA, androstenedione, testosterone and DHT), fructose, phosphorylcholine (for the brain/memory/vision/hearing/nervous sensing systems), spermine, prostatic acid phosphatase, free amino acids (most important ones includes GABA, glycine, agmatine and 5-HTP associated with brain/liver/adrenal/testicular functions, vision, hearing, sympathetic nervous control and mood) , prostaglandins (prostaglandins E1 and E3 for the elasticity and flexibility of tissues, nerves and blood vessels) and enzymes that support the androgen hormones and neurotransmitter syntheses. Unfortunately, the sexual exhaustion symptoms and inflammatory responses are a result of a low DHEA, androstenedione testosterone, DHT and/or oxytocin with a high or excessive level of prolactin, cortisol, norepinephrine and epinephrine, although you won't see a drop of your androgen hormones in couple hours right after the orgasm-induced prolactin and cortisol release. However, you may experience the pro-inflammatory neuro-immune responses to the sex-induced stress hormones norepinephrine and epinephrine during sex arousal and orgasm/ejaculation or even several days by activating a group of proinflammatory cytokines such as IL-1{alpha}, IL-1?, IL-6, TNF-{alpha}, IFN-{alpha}, and MIP-1 and protein kinases A and C in the the immune system via the alpha- and beta-adrenergic receptors in cells. The proinflammatory cytokines, acting as the endogenous pyrogen of desire fires, can trigger excessive norepinephrine-induced prostaglandin E2 production in the adrenergic receptors everywhere, from your scalp down to your toes. And then epinephrine will induces cutaneous mechanical hyperalgesia and sensitizes the dorsal root ganglion neurons via its action at a beta -adrenergic receptor and the effects of epinephrine are enhanced by both the inflammatory protein kinases A and C second-messenger pathways for enhancement of inflammatory responses. When the elevated prolactin, cortisol, norepinephrine and epinephrine constrict your arteries to your liver, kidneys, adrenal glands and testicles (ovaries for women) after sex, your adrenal and testicular (or ovarian) function will be disabled or shut down for many hours or days - http://www.actionlove.com/#Ejaculati...terone Level
Suppression of androgen hormones production by excessive prolactin and cortisol, in conjunction with constriction of the arteries in the brain, liver, adrenal glands and testicles, will continue weakening your neuro-immune reaction for proinflammation, and prolong your recovery time and post-orgasm/post-ejaculation exhaustion and illness - http://www.actionlove.com/#Sexually%...matory Pains,
%20Headaches%20and%20Hangover
Warning: sexual arousal, ejaculation or orgasm won't decrease your androgen hormonal level in the bloodstream immediately. If sexual arousal fires up your cortisol and prolactin to let your penis go limp (the sympathetic nervous Flight response to sexual stimulation and stress), you give up sexual activities immediately. This is because the elevation of prolactin and cortisol block your hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal and -testicular axis which are supposed to fire up oxytocin, DHEA, androstenedione, testosterone and DHT production for your ongoing sexual excitation and orgasm. I consider that going limp during sex is a natural protection of your hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal and -testicular axis. If you force yourself to ejaculation or orgasm after your experience the erectile dysfunction during sex, you will be in trouble. This is because, once androgen hormones in the bloodstream are used up and become too low to support your brain/nerves, internal organs and joints/muscles, you will start to experience the post-orgasm/post-ejaculation sexual exhaustion symptoms. Generally, these symptoms start to show up at about 3-8 hours after ejaculation or orgasm. The symptoms can last for 3-10 days until your brain's hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal and-testicular axis start to kick in. During this suffering period, you have to rely on your skin/tissue's Cutaneous Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Adrenal (CHPA) function to assist post-ejaculation or post-orgasm recovery. Due to the link of the hypothalamus-pituitary-thyroid axis, you may also experience the symptoms associated with thyroid disorders. You will also like to experience hair loss too ( http://www.actionlove.com/extra/hailoss.htm ) For the functional equivalent of human hair follicles to the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis, please read http://www.fasebj.org/cgi/reprint/04-1968fjev1 (also http://edrv.endojournals.org/cgi/reprint/21/5/457). When excessive sex stressed out your HPA, it also burned out your hair follicles, in particularly, with a high DHT, inflammatory hormone prostaglandin E2, cortisol, norepinephrine and epinephrine level and with a constriction of the blood vessels in your scalp when chronic prolactin, norepinephrine and epinephrine level run high. You can get more information form the home page of http://actionlove.com for more detail. Using prescribed erectile drugs, the PDE-5 inhibitors, to assist erection for sex will mess up your neuro-endocrine function for sexual exhaustion.
Please also note that the extremely exhausted adrenal function can cause an extreme low level of DHEA, endophrin and cortisol. An abnormal cortisol level or a lack of endorphin indicates the adrenal function disorder, fatigue or excessive orgasm/ejaculation induced stress. Excessive orgasm or over-ejaculation can produce a transient shooting or cortisol and epinephrine and result in a long-term effect on the adrenal function, although the cortisol output may become too low or too high few days after sexual activities, with a constant elevation of epinephrine released from the hypothalamus and the adrenal medulla. It should be aware that prostaglandin E2 is an immune suppressor, as well as an nervous excitor. Excessive prostaglandin E2 in the bloodstream causes not only inflammatory, but also weak neuro-immunity. As a result, sexual exhaustion produce multiple symptoms which become UFO for the western doctors and medical societies since the western doctors and medical societies fail to realize the root of the problems, "enjoying too much sexual pleasure." If you don't go after the root of the problems, there is no way to solve the sexual exhaustion symptoms.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For more information or our over-10-year collection of sexual exhaustion symptoms, please go to
http://www.actionlove.com/extra/over.htm
http://www.actionlove.com/extra/over2.htm and
http://actionlove.com/extra/girloversex.htm
The sexual exhaustion symptoms include:
1. daily or orgasmic/ejaculation pains or cramps in pelvic cavity - including low back, tail bone, perineum, groins, perineum, penis (clitoris/vagina for women during penetration, intercourse, orgasm or post orgasm), testicles, low abdomen, neck/shoulders or rear brain (or whole head)- due to a lack of the relaxation and tissue-elastic hormone prostaglandin E-1 synthesized by the local tissues, an abrupt drop of the brain's neurotransmitters acetylcholine, dopamine, serotonin and GABA, or an excessive conversion of the dopamine->norepinephrine->epinephrine.
2. depression, stress , anxiety, and emotional instability (Mood Swing) - due to deficiency of the neurotransmitters acetylcholine, dopamine, serotonin add GABA.
3. Attention Deficiency and Absence mind (losing mind concentration and memory) - due to the deficiency of the brain's neurotransmitters serotonin and acetylcholine - memory protection failure or insufficient memory.
4. eye floaters or sun-light sensitive eyes, blurred vision or sympathetic nervous pupil dilation - due to disorders of the nervous sensing (acetylcholine nervous) and amplifier (dopamine nervous) circuits, a deficiency of the serotonin/GABA nervous modulation in retina, excessive stress hormones, or a poor retinal blood circulation or an arterial constriction due to deficiency of prostaglandin E-1 or/and Nitric oxide or sympathetic nervous action on the beta receptors, or an excessive inflammatory hormone prostaglandin E2 release induced by deficiency of the androgen hormones or excessive stressors cortisol or epinephrine.
5. buzzing ears - the same as Item 4..
6. less or no seminal/lubrication production (vaginal dryness for women and VAGINISMUS ), weak ejaculation or ejaculation dysfunction - watery ejaculation or no ejaculation or orgasm - due to the neuro-endocrine disorder resulting from the weakening liver, adrenal, prostate and testicular (ovarian) functions. This is the destruction of seminal production mechanism for men. For women, it is due to a low estrogen and androstenedione/testosterone/prostaglandin E-1/oxytocin or/and a high progesterone level in the bloodstream.
7. weak erection or youth impotence.
8. low libido, exhaustion and fatigue due to deficiency of the brain's neurotransmitters dopamine, acetylcholine and serotonin and a lack of oxytocin.
9. prostatitis or urethitis ( the abrasion of the prostate or urethral duct; easier to have prostate/urethral/bladder infection) , urinary or bowel incontinence, pelvic pains (Interstitial Cystitis (IC) , testicular pains, penile pains, and clitoral numbness or pains as a result of excessive inflammatory prostaglandin E-2 release with a deficiency of healing hormone prostaglandin E-1 - disorders of the 3rd brain - the pelvic parasympathetic nerves S1-S5 and Co and the serotonin nervous modulators for the sympathetic T10-L2, particularly the L1 and L2 nervous branches to the bladder, urethra, prostate, bulbourethral glands, Great Vestibular glands, Urethral glands (de-generated seminal vesicles), clitoris, vagina, uterus and rectum/anus. men produces excessive pre-cum and women are vaginally over-wetted. Men or women may experience sex-/orgasm-induced stress incontinence (leakage or ejaculation of urine during sex or orgasm).
10. penile (clitoral or G-spot for women) shrinkage ( or vaginal enlargement or loosening for women) - due to atrophy of spongy tissues caused by nervous damage, deficiency of acetylcholine or/and Nitric Oxide, or excessive stress hormone in the sympathetic alpha receptors.
11. unwanted penile bending and shrinking (the clitoral/G-spot death and shrinkage)- formation of the scar tissues due to tissue and nervous abrasion .
12. premature ejaculation - damage of the prostate/urethral nerves and duct, and burning-out (drop) of the serotonin and acetylcholine level in the brain and nervous synapses.
13. premature hair loss or decoloring.
14. short breathing and irregular cardiovascular output (sympathetic) - a weakening brain's acetylcholine/serotonin and parasympathetic/vagus nervous function.
15. white or violet nails - deficiency of Zinc.
16. weak immunity - neuro-immune disorder resulting from the deficiency of the neurotransmitters acetylcholine (Yin Chi) and dopamine (Yang Chi). For example, easy to catch cool or get sick and requiring a longer time to get recovery from sickness.
17. Sleeping disorder and its associated symptoms- due to the deficiency of serotonin and melatonin, both of which are synthesized by the pineal gland with GABA and norepinephrine, or due to excessive pituitary LH and FSH hormones in an attempt to revive a weak/dying testicular/ovarian function, or due to excessive Yang-type stressor epinephrine in the cerebrospinal fluid. This causes a deficiency hGH and excessive inflammatory hormone prostaglandin E-2 release into the bloodstream, an undercharging of the parasympathetic nervous system, and an excessive sympathetic nervous fire (Flight or Fight), resulting in back/joint/ligament pains or cramps, urinary or bowel incontinence, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), prostatitis or urethritis, as a result of no or insufficient healing (restoration) power (prostaglandin E-1) in the organs. muscles, ligaments and joints. Please note that excessive Ying-type stressor cortisol causes hGH, DHEA and testosterone deficiency and induces drowsiness over-sleeping, blurred vision, and hangover.
18. organ functional disorders in the 2nd brain (between the neck and pelvis) due to the weakening of the vagus (parasympathetic) nerves and the weakening serotonin nervous modulation on the sympathetic nervous functions - the most typical ones are: digestive , cardiovascular and liver systems; some experience the gallbladder and pancreas functional disorders too. The most visual or sensible disorder is stomach pain or digestive panic.
19. Excessive Sweating - the sympathetic/epinephrine nervous fires burning the entire body due to an constantly excessive dopamine/norepinephrine-epinephrine conversion in the hypothalamus and adrenal medulla.
20. Headaches or migraines - due to excessive inflammatory hormone prostaglandin E-2 release and excessive dopamine/norepinephrine-epinephrine conversion in the brain after the acetylcholine, serotonin and GABA nervous system were exhausted by excessive sex.
21. Fatigue, tiredness and exhaustion - the parasympathetic nervous recharging/healing system is out of order; the pituitary releases excessive prolactin to shut down the testicular function.
22. Muscle weakness - due to deficiency of DHEA, testosterone or DHT. This results from exhaustion of the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal and/or testicular axis.
23. Muscle Tremors/Twitching (pre-Parkinson's symptoms) - due to deficiency of dopamine and acetylcholine.
24. Weak neuro-immune function and persistent inflammation - easy to get infection or catch flu or cold, sinus, allergy, or/and sore throat.
ttt

redline2101

Awards
Well I haven't gotten off at all almost in 2 months now, and I notice absolutely no difference when it comes to lifting. The only differences I notice are an increased sex drive obviously, and I'm slightly more aggressive at the gym, but not by much. It really wont make a difference imo.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I don't even though why anybody would even think about this. If you feel like you want a nut, then crank one out. If you don't feel like it then don't. I think masturbation is nature's sleeping pill. Who needs ambien?