No Masturbation: Will it Help with my Gains?

RoidGracie

For the other intelligent people in the thread (pretty much everyone except Schism), there was some sarcasm in my prior posts.

RoidGracie

One more thing, I thought the fact that I posted my age in my profile showed my age, I would think, much easier than my stupid posts. :blink:

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Not sex, excessive masturbation, big difference. Sex a few times a month, or 2x a week is fine. Beating off everyday, sometimes more than once a day, for weeks/months/years on end, is not. You will eventually become short, fat, bald, and wear glasses. Your pants will also ever so slowly begin to creep up toward your chest and you will find yourself wearing black socks with shorts.
Bye
Hm, I think this is really the quote that made people confused as to your sarcasm (besides the point that alot of your other posts were clearly sarcastic :D) .. if you read the first couple sentences and kinda stop, then it comes off like your a close-minded ass..

BUT, in your defense, the sarcasm is overwhelmingly apparent when your last sentence is considered.. so yeah, if you take it all in jest like myself and many others (assumedly) did, then it's just humorous like it was intended to be yes? Nobody's fault -- just a misunderstanding I think!

I think the anti-masturbation viewpoint from the beginning coupled with the quote I mentioned was just a little too much for Schism haha -- Its fine either way -- and a tiny bit funny too :D

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice try......

Did you forget to take your Geritol today RG? Cause.............you just made three post in a row!
And by the way I already have enough kids to start a baseball team they're all with different girls and none of them are blond. I'm sure you have some interesting theories as to why blond people are less (if that's possible) intelligent than your mighty self......But nice attempt at a come-back anyways, fcuk stain:thumbsup:

I stand by my previous post.

RoidGracie

Geritol? Hmmm, that must have something to do with age? I get it, you made a funny too. Wow, you have children with 3 different women...man, I'm now impressed. So, you have 3 wives then? If only I was younger, you could certainly be my role model. Debating you on masturbation is clearly a lose/lose situation, I crown you the King of Jerk Off, and you should stand by your posts, they are priceless.

Also, you have convinced me man truly did evolve from an ape.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, alright truce dude!! Mainly because I'm afraid that might actualy be you in your avatar lol.... Haha, I am the king of jerk off............wait what? :rasp:

O' and Gracie it takes 9 people for a baseball team*FYI

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
I try not to fukk or flog the dolphin before i go to the gym... just makes me less hateful and happier therefore i have a less intense workout. but after i train, bichezz better watch the fuk out! Gotta keep the pipes of the high performance vehicle nice and clean. - httc

RoidGracie

I was being silly, hard not to in a thread such as this.
Cheers

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only thing I could find in ,my five years of research on this topic is..

A research on the relationship between ejaculation...[J Zhejiang Univ Sci. 2003 Mar-Apr] - PubMed Result

Here is the original thread..and this is after years of research after i made this thread. I have witheld for seven days and I can tell you it feels different.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/55790-does-not-ejaculating.html

If my memort serves me correctly

day one -raised by 6.1 percent

up to day five which was like only 10 % or so higher

Day Six 20 %

and on day seven it signically increased making testostrone levels on average 150 %. it coule be higher or lower depending on other factor's. body chemistry, weights, getting horby, and other factor's

On day eight testostrone levels dropped back down to 100 %.

IMHO the only reason to do this is for a specific purpose.(Like maybe a fighter who is natural, on the day of the fight)

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The only thing I could find in ,my five years of research on this topic is..

A research on the relationship between ejaculation...[J Zhejiang Univ Sci. 2003 Mar-Apr] - PubMed Result

Here is the original thread..and this is after years of research after i made this thread. I have witheld for seven days and I can tell you it feels different.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/55790-does-not-ejaculating.html

If my memort serves me correctly

day one -raised by 6.1 percent

up to day five which was like only 10 % or so higher

Day Six 20 %

and on day seven it signically increased making testostrone levels on average 150 %. it coule be higher or lower depending on other factor's. body chemistry, weights, getting horby, and other factor's

On day eight testostrone levels dropped back down to 100 %.

IMHO the only reason to do this is for a specific purpose.(Like maybe a fighter who is natural, on the day of the fight)
Increased aggression could argueably be a bennifit in the gym none the less.
Yeah, I remember those studies as well.

But the question remains , if after getting off, do your levels go right back to baseline (100%)..

biggerthantex

biggerthantex

Awards
The answer to your question is no.... In reason studies, scientist have found that ejaculation does not affect your test levels.... That is aleast what the sports and fitness channels "special" said..... It was awhile back, and i do not remember exactly why they said it didnt effect it

GreenTempo

Board Supporter
Awards
There's one of these threads on every single forum on the internet....even if testosterone levels are affected either wya i highly doubt you're gonna turn into ronnie coleman cuz you only jack off once a week or 5 times a day or something

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt you're gonna turn into ronnie coleman cuz you only jack off once a week or 5 times a day or something
What if he takes NO xplode while doing it? Wow, another pun. :rofl:

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
If you take NO Explode at the exact second of climax then you time travel -- try it before you knock it.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
If you take NO Explode at the exact second of climax then you time travel -- try it before you knock it.
Will it make him look like Ronnie Coleman though? This is serious business.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Don't palm one out before a workout. You'll decrease your dopamine and increase prolactin.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An orgasm can often lead to a sandwhich and a nap. Sounds like it would help me bulk. ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
An orgasm can often lead to a sandwhich and a nap. Sounds like it would help me bulk. ;)
Decreased dopamine leading to an increased appetite for satiety and a nap due to the foggy-headedness from the lack of focus and concentration.

BlackVr

Awards
if you dont poop for a couple of days you will def weigh more:burg:

jpk

jpk

Awards
Bulking Gain

Date fat chicks. They're always cooking and eating. You'll bulk by osmosis alone.:hot:

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
if you dont poop for a couple of days you will def weigh more:burg:
haha this quote should replace "LEARN TEACH LEAD" under the AnabolicMinds.com Logo at the top of every page

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Date fat chicks. They're always cooking and eating. You'll bulk by osmosis alone.:hot:
LOL. Bodybuilding chubby chasers with ulterior motives. It doesn't get much better than that! :cheers:

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Chubby chicks give good head but, thats about it...........

yeashescool

Awards
im pretty sure its recommended to have sex a couple times a week to keep things functioning properly, or in some peoples case to JO, so i would not say it would hinder gains

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

hahah i just spit my drink all over my keyboard...

that used to be a joke in high school, about time traveling... long story...

thanks!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
unsubbed please

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
yeah, um I crank, wank,beat,choke, strangle,**** atleast once a day, when I was in 7th grade I stayed home just so I could have a marathon. LOL. im not ashamed. I've hit double digits, and HIGH DOUBLES TOO. so much it hurt to have a emission. BUT. im great, once I had sex, when ever that was...I couldn't stop, therefore I would think test levels rise, making me a horny beast in need of some POON! I say wank away...the less jizz in ur balls the more Overdrive ur body goes into to make more testosterone. what if you only teased yourself? you guys know what I mean, right before you go, you stop and do it again, if you teased urself would it go even higher without discharge? maybe pre-cum in the urethra at the most? the girlfriend just got on BC therefore, my schlong is on crack right now

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
This conversation isn't necessarily 'disturbing', however, I'm wondering if it's going anywhere...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
I dont think it affects your lifting unless u def do it right before... LOL then you basically ruined your lift. And Unless you do it like 3-4 times a day... Then i can see you being exhausted and back to the fat chicks... They Really arent good for being on toP! hahahha

I had to do it one time to wingman for a friend... It was like taking care of a mule hahha

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
I for some reason do it before I workout then I get all lazy and want to sleep. hahaha ohh how glorious! hormones work! Just lets me know I have estrogen

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Ahhnold,

Personally I don't think it will make much of a difference. Bang or jerk off. Ya test comes from the nuts but it wont hinder your results at all, and I can agree it's logical to say it will. That's really looking at muscle gaining is a micro and you'll go crazy doing that. Just train for 5 months with eating clean and I promise you'll get the results you want. The hardest thing is to do that for 5 months straight, 6 meals a day, rest, no alcohol, life heavier every week....

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
listen to alex because if you dont, you must be gay if theres a girl with a slit between her legs and u say "nah im on cycle"

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
listen to alex because if you dont, you must be gay if theres a girl with a slit between her legs and u say "nah im on cycle"
But seriously we're guys man how could you not go without banging for a day or even jerking off. It's normal and because we need to release our test jerking off helps with that or you'll go crazy. It might have small affects on muscle training in general but so does going for a walk or running after a bus, you burn calories but it's not a whole lot to make a difference(this was just an example).

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Check out this from the journal of endocrinology. Endocrine effects of masturbation in men

quote : The plasma levels of all steroids were significantly increased after masturbation, whereas steroid levels remained unchanged in the control study. The most marked changes after masturbation were observed in pregnenolone and DHA levels.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Mac does that mean, I can go back to marathons? of me and redtube dot com ?

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
LoL! Redtube FTW and ya my buddy got mono thus he couldnt wack it for 6 weeks... he finally did for the first time in like 4 weeks.. Let me tell u how ANNOYING he is, since he didnt for 4 weeks... So goodluck not doing that it's in our nature to do it constantly or atleast once or twice a week. lol We were put here to SCREW THINGS.

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
There is a bigger issue at hand then whether you test levels increase or decrease with masturbation.

Every time you masturbate, god kills a kitten!

-TF

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
There is a bigger issue at hand then whether you test levels increase or decrease with masturbation.

Every time you masturbate, god kills a kitten!

TF
That can't be true or there would be no cats on earth.