No Masturbation: Will it Help with my Gains?

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. The answer to your question is no.... In reason studies, scientist have found that ejaculation does not affect your test levels.... That is aleast what the sports and fitness channels "special" said..... It was awhile back, and i do not remember exactly why they said it didnt effect it

2. dam this sucks I jack off every day 24/7 haha
    •   

3. RoidGracie

That habit will most likely catch up with you.

4. There's one of these threads on every single forum on the internet....even if testosterone levels are affected either wya i highly doubt you're gonna turn into ronnie coleman cuz you only jack off once a week or 5 times a day or something

5. Quote Originally Posted by GreenTempo View Post
    I highly doubt you're gonna turn into ronnie coleman cuz you only jack off once a week or 5 times a day or something
    What if he takes NO xplode while doing it? Wow, another pun.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   

6. If you take NO Explode at the exact second of climax then you time travel -- try it before you knock it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    If you take NO Explode at the exact second of climax then you time travel -- try it before you knock it.
    Will it make him look like Ronnie Coleman though? This is serious business.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

8. i dont know but i wanna try it now

9. Don't palm one out before a workout. You'll decrease your dopamine and increase prolactin.
    Freedom means nothing here.

10. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Maybe it's a dopamine surplus...
  11. Unbreakable

An orgasm can often lead to a sandwhich and a nap. Sounds like it would help me bulk.

12. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    An orgasm can often lead to a sandwhich and a nap. Sounds like it would help me bulk.
    Decreased dopamine leading to an increased appetite for satiety and a nap due to the foggy-headedness from the lack of focus and concentration.

13. if you dont poop for a couple of days you will def weigh more:burg:
  14. Bulking Gain

Date fat chicks. They're always cooking and eating. You'll bulk by osmosis alone.:hot:

15. Quote Originally Posted by BlackVr View Post
    if you dont poop for a couple of days you will def weigh more:burg:
    haha this quote should replace "LEARN TEACH LEAD" under the AnabolicMinds.com Logo at the top of every page

16. Quote Originally Posted by jpk View Post
    Date fat chicks. They're always cooking and eating. You'll bulk by osmosis alone.:hot:
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVr View Post
    if you dont poop for a couple of days you will def weigh more:burg:
    haha this quote should replace "LEARN TEACH LEAD" under the AnabolicMinds.com Logo at the top of every page
    You guys are killing me, I just about lost it in the computer lab, again.
    WHITE WHALE!

17. Quote Originally Posted by jpk View Post
    LOL. Bodybuilding chubby chasers with ulterior motives. It doesn't get much better than that!

18. Chubby chicks give good head but, thats about it...........

19. Quote Originally Posted by Link24 View Post
    Chubby chicks give good head but, thats about it...........

wtf!!!

20. im pretty sure its recommended to have sex a couple times a week to keep things functioning properly, or in some peoples case to JO, so i would not say it would hinder gains

21. Quote Originally Posted by Link24 View Post
    Chubby chicks give good head but, thats about it...........

q.f.t.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    If you take NO Explode at the exact second of climax then you time travel -- try it before you knock it.

hahah i just spit my drink all over my keyboard...

that used to be a joke in high school, about time traveling... long story...

thanks!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

23. unsubbed please

24. yeah, um I crank, wank,beat,choke, strangle,**** atleast once a day, when I was in 7th grade I stayed home just so I could have a marathon. LOL. im not ashamed. I've hit double digits, and HIGH DOUBLES TOO. so much it hurt to have a emission. BUT. im great, once I had sex, when ever that was...I couldn't stop, therefore I would think test levels rise, making me a horny beast in need of some POON! I say wank away...the less jizz in ur balls the more Overdrive ur body goes into to make more testosterone. what if you only teased yourself? you guys know what I mean, right before you go, you stop and do it again, if you teased urself would it go even higher without discharge? maybe pre-cum in the urethra at the most? the girlfriend just got on BC therefore, my schlong is on crack right now

25. This conversation isn't necessarily 'disturbing', however, I'm wondering if it's going anywhere...

26. I heard Ronnie Coleman didn't masturbate.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Neil5585 View Post
    I heard Ronnie Coleman didn't masturbate.
    I heard that he cycled it w/ Filipino hookers.
    WHITE WHALE!

28. I dont think it affects your lifting unless u def do it right before... LOL then you basically ruined your lift. And Unless you do it like 3-4 times a day... Then i can see you being exhausted and back to the fat chicks... They Really arent good for being on toP! hahahha

I had to do it one time to wingman for a friend... It was like taking care of a mule hahha

29. I for some reason do it before I workout then I get all lazy and want to sleep. hahaha ohh how glorious! hormones work! Just lets me know I have estrogen
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Will erase help with gyno or make it worse?
    By usernamee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2014, 01:22 AM
  2. Need Help With My Weight-Gain Diet
    By TLayson23 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 02:42 AM
  3. Will unrefined coconut oil help with my acne redness
    By DerickVonD in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 11:25 AM
  4. Help with my SD cycle (I've stopped gaining!)
    By henryhavoc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 03:49 PM
  5. please help with my routine ASAP! must start it today!
    By AndreAnabolic in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 03:28 PM