No Masturbation: Will it Help with my Gains?

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. RoidGracie

I'm going to have to ejaculate myself out of this thread since everyone here has beaten this topic. I've cum to the conclusion, we need a government study, performed by erected officials, and then we will see the climax of all this effort.
    Cheers.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

I'll train more, sleep more, eat more, I'll take more pills and powders...but taking sex off the table for making gains? I'm not desperate enough for whatever amount of 'extra muscle' it would add.
  3. RoidGracie

Not sex, excessive masturbation, big difference. Sex a few times a month, or 2x a week is fine. Beating off everyday, sometimes more than once a day, for weeks/months/years on end, is not. You will eventually become short, fat, bald, and wear glasses. Your pants will also ever so slowly begin to creep up toward your chest and you will find yourself wearing black socks with shorts.
    Bye
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Well we will agree to disagree then.

I am a big believer in the 'once-a-day'. That can come from my girl, or rosy...but it's gonna happen once a day. After years of this tedious research ...I have to conclude that sex and /or masturbation (oh yeah, occasionally I do BOTH in the same day...I like to 'stack' them together sometimes) is safe.

*MuscleTech will be selling an overpriced version at GNC beginning next month for those of you looking for a safer, more anabolic alternative
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.37%

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGracie View Post
    Not sex, excessive masturbation, big difference. Sex a few times a month, or 2x a week is fine. Beating off everyday, sometimes more than once a day, for weeks/months/years on end, is not. You will eventually become short, fat, bald, and wear glasses. Your pants will also ever so slowly begin to creep up toward your chest and you will find yourself wearing black socks with shorts.
    Bye
    After reading all of your post I have come to believe that you don't know Sh!t about what your talking about. And if your having sex twice a month (which I highly doubt that you are) your life just sucks, for that I am sorry! But ejaculating once or twice or three times a day will not make you fat, bald, wear glasses or whatever other stupid sh!t you've decided to falsely claim.
    Those kind of bullsh!t idea's do nothing more than show your age and make you look like a fcuking moron!!
    Just cause you either can't get laid or have no interist in sex dosen't mean the rest of us should do the same!!!
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Schism View Post
    Just cause you either can't get laid or have no interist in sex dosen't mean the rest of us should do the same!!!
    This coming from the guy who just made a post about ****ing a golden retriever. Dude just based on your posts in this thread it is apparent that you are a total douche. You try way too hard to be funny and it's just not working.
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.37%

Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    This coming from the guy who just made a post about ****ing a golden retriever. Dude just based on your posts in this thread it is apparent that you are a total douche. You try way too hard to be funny and it's just not working.
    I'm sorry bro, I meant to clarify "golden retriever" is your MAMA'S pet name!!
    But thanks that means a lot to me coming from a guy with 10reps...32 posts....
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Schism View Post
    I'm sorry bro, I meant to clarify "golden retriever" is your MAMA'S pet name!!
    But thanks that means a lot to me coming from a guy with 10reps...32 posts....
    Wow....thanks for proving my point.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.37%

Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    Wow....thanks for proving my point.
    Your welcome.
  10. RoidGracie

Jism, sorry, Schism, you really can't be that dumb....can you? If you get laid at all it only proves that there are too many blondes in the world. I agree Jism, you should jerk off more and then hopefully you won't have enough semen to procreate.
    Moron. We don't need any Schism Jr.'s in the world.
  11. RoidGracie

For the other intelligent people in the thread (pretty much everyone except Schism), there was some sarcasm in my prior posts.
  12. RoidGracie

One more thing, I thought the fact that I posted my age in my profile showed my age, I would think, much easier than my stupid posts.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGracie View Post
    Bye
    Hm, I think this is really the quote that made people confused as to your sarcasm (besides the point that alot of your other posts were clearly sarcastic ) .. if you read the first couple sentences and kinda stop, then it comes off like your a close-minded ass..

BUT, in your defense, the sarcasm is overwhelmingly apparent when your last sentence is considered.. so yeah, if you take it all in jest like myself and many others (assumedly) did, then it's just humorous like it was intended to be yes? Nobody's fault -- just a misunderstanding I think!

I think the anti-masturbation viewpoint from the beginning coupled with the quote I mentioned was just a little too much for Schism haha -- Its fine either way -- and a tiny bit funny too
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.37%

Thumbs up Nice try......

Did you forget to take your Geritol today RG? Cause.............you just made three post in a row!
    And by the way I already have enough kids to start a baseball team they're all with different girls and none of them are blond. I'm sure you have some interesting theories as to why blond people are less (if that's possible) intelligent than your mighty self......But nice attempt at a come-back anyways, fcuk stain

I stand by my previous post.
  15. RoidGracie

Geritol? Hmmm, that must have something to do with age? I get it, you made a funny too. Wow, you have children with 3 different women...man, I'm now impressed. So, you have 3 wives then? If only I was younger, you could certainly be my role model. Debating you on masturbation is clearly a lose/lose situation, I crown you the King of Jerk Off, and you should stand by your posts, they are priceless.

Also, you have convinced me man truly did evolve from an ape.
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.37%

Haha, alright truce dude!! Mainly because I'm afraid that might actualy be you in your avatar lol.... Haha, I am the king of jerk off............wait what?

O' and Gracie it takes 9 people for a baseball team*FYI
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.22%

I try not to fukk or flog the dolphin before i go to the gym... just makes me less hateful and happier therefore i have a less intense workout. but after i train, bichezz better watch the fuk out! Gotta keep the pipes of the high performance vehicle nice and clean. - httc
  18. RoidGracie

I was being silly, hard not to in a thread such as this.
    Cheers
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

The only thing I could find in ,my five years of research on this topic is..

A research on the relationship between ejaculation...[J Zhejiang Univ Sci. 2003 Mar-Apr] - PubMed Result

Here is the original thread..and this is after years of research after i made this thread. I have witheld for seven days and I can tell you it feels different.

Does not ejaculating increase NATURAL TESTOSTONE LEVELS?

If my memort serves me correctly

day one -raised by 6.1 percent

up to day five which was like only 10 % or so higher

Day Six 20 %

and on day seven it signically increased making testostrone levels on average 150 %. it coule be higher or lower depending on other factor's. body chemistry, weights, getting horby, and other factor's

On day eight testostrone levels dropped back down to 100 %.

IMHO the only reason to do this is for a specific purpose.(Like maybe a fighter who is natural, on the day of the fight)
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  20. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    The only thing I could find in ,my five years of research on this topic is..

A research on the relationship between ejaculation...[J Zhejiang Univ Sci. 2003 Mar-Apr] - PubMed Result

Here is the original thread..and this is after years of research after i made this thread. I have witheld for seven days and I can tell you it feels different.

Does not ejaculating increase NATURAL TESTOSTONE LEVELS?

If my memort serves me correctly

day one -raised by 6.1 percent

up to day five which was like only 10 % or so higher

Day Six 20 %

and on day seven it signically increased making testostrone levels on average 150 %. it coule be higher or lower depending on other factor's. body chemistry, weights, getting horby, and other factor's

On day eight testostrone levels dropped back down to 100 %.

IMHO the only reason to do this is for a specific purpose.(Like maybe a fighter who is natural, on the day of the fight)
    Increased aggression could argueably be a bennifit in the gym none the less.
    Yeah, I remember those studies as well.

But the question remains , if after getting off, do your levels go right back to baseline (100%)..
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.99%

The answer to your question is no.... In reason studies, scientist have found that ejaculation does not affect your test levels.... That is aleast what the sports and fitness channels "special" said..... It was awhile back, and i do not remember exactly why they said it didnt effect it
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.17%

dam this sucks I jack off every day 24/7 haha
  23. RoidGracie

That habit will most likely catch up with you.
  24. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.69%

There's one of these threads on every single forum on the internet....even if testosterone levels are affected either wya i highly doubt you're gonna turn into ronnie coleman cuz you only jack off once a week or 5 times a day or something
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by GreenTempo View Post
    I highly doubt you're gonna turn into ronnie coleman cuz you only jack off once a week or 5 times a day or something
    What if he takes NO xplode while doing it? Wow, another pun.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

If you take NO Explode at the exact second of climax then you time travel -- try it before you knock it.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    If you take NO Explode at the exact second of climax then you time travel -- try it before you knock it.
    Will it make him look like Ronnie Coleman though? This is serious business.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  28. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.69%

i dont know but i wanna try it now
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Don't palm one out before a workout. You'll decrease your dopamine and increase prolactin.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  30. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.08%

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Maybe it's a dopamine surplus...
  32. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

An orgasm can often lead to a sandwhich and a nap. Sounds like it would help me bulk.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.08%

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    An orgasm can often lead to a sandwhich and a nap. Sounds like it would help me bulk.
    Decreased dopamine leading to an increased appetite for satiety and a nap due to the foggy-headedness from the lack of focus and concentration.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.17%

if you dont poop for a couple of days you will def weigh more:burg:
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.01%

Bulking Gain

Date fat chicks. They're always cooking and eating. You'll bulk by osmosis alone.:hot:
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVr View Post
    haha this quote should replace "LEARN TEACH LEAD" under the AnabolicMinds.com Logo at the top of every page
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.68%

Quote Originally Posted by jpk View Post
    Date fat chicks. They're always cooking and eating. You'll bulk by osmosis alone.:hot:
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVr View Post
    haha this quote should replace "LEARN TEACH LEAD" under the AnabolicMinds.com Logo at the top of every page
    You guys are killing me, I just about lost it in the computer lab, again.
    WHITE WHALE!
  38. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jpk View Post
    LOL. Bodybuilding chubby chasers with ulterior motives. It doesn't get much better than that!
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%

Chubby chicks give good head but, thats about it...........
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.16%

Quote Originally Posted by Link24 View Post
    Chubby chicks give good head but, thats about it...........

wtf!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Will erase help with gyno or make it worse?
    By usernamee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2014, 01:22 AM
  2. Need Help With My Weight-Gain Diet
    By TLayson23 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 02:42 AM
  3. Will unrefined coconut oil help with my acne redness
    By DerickVonD in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 11:25 AM
  4. Help with my SD cycle (I've stopped gaining!)
    By henryhavoc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 03:49 PM
  5. please help with my routine ASAP! must start it today!
    By AndreAnabolic in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 03:28 PM