help you guru!

Page 1 of 22 1236 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.91%

Smile help you guru!

hi,i'm james,15 years old and i'm new. i fellow HIT-DC PRINCEABLEStrain around 4 days a week ,and am 194 pounds. althouth i'm no guru,anyone who would like to email me questions about any thing bodybuilding may do so.i may not be able to check my post often,only arong 2 in 12 days,but i'll help if i can.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.91%

i'm going to be here for the next few mintues if anyone has any questions
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

WTF is this? You're 15 and tryin to get people to ask you s***....? I'm confused? Whatever....
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.49%

haha wow that is funny. 15 year olds ASK not GIVE advice on this Forum. And if they do, they dont make a thread telling ppl they can help you.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

hahahaha trolls are funny
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.2%

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    hahahaha trolls are funny
    Life's tough....no girlfriend, no social life, no job, trolling in hopes of someone being nice to him....

If he is really 15 yo. This is one of those where I can say, Sit down and shut up sonny. Pay attention to what is going on around here. I'm 50 years old, been lifting off and on for almost 35 years and still learning about this stuff. Ask you a question? Yeah, I have one...You get your home work done yet? And judging by your post; you better work hard on that English stuff....you know the one that teaches you how read and write properly. Remember, youngling, not all books have pictures in them.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.36%

I wanna be a guru, too!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.99%

I SEE TROLLS THREAD hahaha
    I See You Trolls ! ! ! !
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.78%

ok,here's a question. what band is more gay: 311 or fallout boys? why?
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.91%

Smile

thank you for replieding in such a kind manner instead of insulting me. maybe we caould team up and give advice togerher.ryan
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.91%

Smile

you seem like a cool guy ryan and your photos look great. please keep posting
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.24%

James no offense but this truly is some funny sh!t. Please spend some time on the boards learning and then go over to BB.com teen bodybuilding to help them, then when you are a man come back here and you will have something ( hopefully ) by then to contribute. No offense

Much Love

<3 Neoborn <3

Your post is very funny though!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.54%

Quote Originally Posted by james55555 View Post
    thank you for replieding in such a kind manner instead of insulting me. maybe we caould team up and give advice togerher.ryan
    Despite this being complete bs and hes just looking for replies the image of a 100 pound 15 year old "teaming up" with Beelze is a hilarious mental image. Its like Batman became Hulkified and Robin became even *****ier than before
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.91%

Wink

i'm 198 pounds by the way, just check it a hour ago,and though i take no offense by your comments
    maybe it would be better if more people asked me questions instead of insulting me without even knowing me
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.91%

Smile

thank you neoborn for your nice post and i hope we can strike up a dilogue so you can see that i'll really do know a few things.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.91%

i'm here right now if anyone's here
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.91%

how about you zembie?,nycste?
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.91%

anything you would like to talk about?
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.24%

James, though we certainly appreciate your enthusiasm, your energy & experience(?), would be better put to use over in the Teen Bodybuilding section of Bodybuilding.com's forums. Do you need a link?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.99%

James aslong you dont star trolling in others threads thats ok
  21. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

.....and I thought I had an ego when I was in high school.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.91%

Smile

[QUOTE=thesinner;887026].....
    this week I thought I’d present a new idea called x-adetation. It has you loading a weight upon your muscles for 120 sec.,and then doing one heavy duty max intenseity set.it feels quite good,and I belive it could be a great techique.the weight you load or hold in you first 120 sec. Set is about half what your going to use on the heavy duty set.to find out more about this and orther great techniques visit pssmax.com, to make clear , on your first set you acutely do between 10 and 12 reps,5 sec. Up and 5 sec.down feeling enormous burnig is crtical too success. enjoy!!!!!
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.91%

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    James, though we certainly appreciate your enthusiasm, your energy & experience(?), would be better put to use over in the Teen Bodybuilding section of Bodybuilding.com's forums. Do you need a link?
    i guess you and me are going to have a battle of wills' here neoborn? just joking, acutuly i'm already a member of bodybuilding .com
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.91%

Talking

i guess you and me are going to have a battle of wills' here neoborn? just joking, acutuly i'm already a member of bodybuilding .com
    i really looking forward to helping people though,and if anyone has any questions all they have to do is ask.
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.91%

Smile

i'd love to talk about this cool new idea if anyone willing,x adep, that is
  26. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

This burning sensation is caused by a build up of lactic acid. Lactic acid is good......in moderation. Not only is it a source of energy, but it can destroy the binding protein of IGF-BP3, leaving behind active IGF.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.91%

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    This burning sensation is caused by a build up of lactic acid. Lactic acid is good......in moderation. Not only is it a source of energy, but it can destroy the binding protein of IGF-BP3, leaving behind active IGF.
    not only that,but such a long tension time recurits many little used fibers that can exploudsly grow
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.91%

these fibers are then 'maximumly' tested by one heavy duty hit style set
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.91%

which can then overload them and induce massive growth for a time until your body gets use too this program
  30. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%

This would make for a long between workouts to recover, like 2 weeks!

I would rather take more frequent baby steps than a giant step every once and a while.

Let's also not forget that the more muscle you tear down, yeah you get more anabolic response you get, but that 'anabolic response' has to rebuild all that torn down muscle before you can start making gains.

Studies (there's at least one I know of off the top of my head) have shown that after 1 set ,done to positive failure, this 'anabolic response' dramatically decreases.(Study I'm thinking of compared doing 3 sets of bench press vs. 1 set for several months and found no significant change between the two.) Going off the fact that 3 sets would tear down more muscle fibers than 1 set, I think it's pretty safe to conclude that maximizing the amount of muscle fibers being broken down may not be the best thing: after a certain point it all becomes trivial.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.24%

In all honesty, no there will not be, I do not have to battle, you win. There need be no divisivness here. Honestly? I have alot of love for you and pretty much everyone here, welcome to the family. Looking back from where I am sitting in age now, time really does help you see how things were and just how right parents can be, time can be an excellent teacher.

I don't believe for one second that there is not alot / something you could teach each and everyone of us here just because you are young, you truly have that in your favour. It's totally possible you discover something worthy or see an old bodybuilding technique etc in a new way thus improving and bring better knowledge for us all!

I want you to know that you are totally 100% welcome here and we would love to talk with you / to you about things of a BB'ing nature. Might I recommend instead of sitting upon your pedestal that you come down and join the lowly masses in threads that could very well benefit from your wisdom / input? To sit in a thread and expect the masses to come to your doorstep with an offering and kiss your holy feet, seems to, well, come across as a little arrogant.

Jump into some threads, give your input and enjoy your stay here. If you want to also start somewhere, looks like these folks need your help: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3529081

P.S Lurn to schpell propurley, also grammer is veri impartunt. JSYK

Much Love,

<3 Neoborn <3

P.S.S I do know I am not the king of spelling and grammar.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    I'm going to have to say they are equally gay... and I don't mean gay in that good "las vegas" way.

I'd venture to say that I'd sound more straight singing Marry Poppins' "chim chimminy chim chimminy chim chim cherooo" in full leather, buttless chaps and a large moustache.
  33. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    I believe that just asking this question is the gayest gay of them all.
  34. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%

*Hides Grassroots and the Blue albumn so Beelz can't see.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.91%

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    In all honesty, no there will not be, I do not have to battle, you win. There need be no divisivness here. Honestly? I have alot of love for you and pretty much everyone here, welcome to the family. Looking back from where I am sitting in age now, time really does help you see how things were and just how right parents can be, time can be an excellent teacher.

I don't believe for one second that there is not alot / something you could teach each and everyone of us here just because you are young, you truly have that in your favour. It's totally possible you discover something worthy or see an old bodybuilding technique etc in a new way thus improving and bring better knowledge for us all!

I want you to know that you are totally 100% welcome here and we would love to talk with you / to you about things of a BB'ing nature. Might I recommend instead of sitting upon your pedestal that you come down and join the lowly masses in threads that could very well benefit from your wisdom / input? To sit in a thread and expect the masses to come to your doorstep with an offering and kiss your holy feet, seems to, well, come across as a little arrogant.

Jump into some threads, give your input and enjoy your stay here. If you want to also start somewhere, looks like these folks need your help: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3529081

P.S Lurn to schpell propurley, also grammer is veri impartunt. JSYK

Much Love,

<3 Neoborn <3

P.S.S I do know I am not the king of spelling and grammar.
    thank you for your open arms,and i'm sure i could learn alot from you,i don't mean to stand on a high peastle or insult you.,if i have i'm sorry,hopefully we can both grow from each orther knowledge. thank you neoborn :dl:
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.91%

Smile

[in resoponce to your saying that a long recover time would be needed your abouslutely right. litming the whole workout to six sets or less is a must. a day on day off rest sed. is also need of most people that aren't juiceing.two sets per body is key to this program from my viewpoint. any more would be overtraing.good posting,the sinner. i think your really looking at it logically
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.91%

this morning I though I’d take a look at my diet. Here’s the simple rundown. 8:30 get,up three whole eggs and some peanut beutter. One hour earlier I get up and just drink a 30-40 gram protein shake and eat some sort of fat. 10:30 can of tuna and aham or roast beef sandwhich with carb control bread.more peanut butter. 11:30 some sort of protein ,shifts constantly.1:00 shake or can of tuna which med. Sweet potato. 3:30 pre workout shake. 4:20 post workout 30-40 gram shake. 5:30 dinner time. 40-50 grams protein low carbs,20-30 grams peanut butter. Sometimes have brown rice with this meal. 7:30-9:30 last meal of the day,varible.20 grams protein,20-30 grams fat or carbs. Well that’s it!!What do you think guys and girls?
  38. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%

why such a fatty breakfast?

Why are you taking in over 90% of your carbohydrate intake AFTER lunchtime?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.91%

i'm body does very well on high fat low carbs,and sometimes i eat my carbs stlightly earlyier in the day
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

Angry wow

calm down there bigz you need to sit down and think about what you said about 311.:bruce1:

Similar Forum Threads

1. Antioxydants : How much do they help YOU?
    By LunaHotel in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 03:15 PM
  2. help you guru 2
    By jamesatba in forum Bulking
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 08:14 PM
  3. Does bodyfat help you gain muscle?
    By handzilla in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-17-2005, 01:26 PM
  4. Great website to help you get your diet in check