help you guru!

Status
Not open for further replies.
james55555

james55555

Awards
hi,i'm james,15 years old and i'm new. i fellow HIT-DC PRINCEABLEStrain around 4 days a week ,and am 194 pounds. althouth i'm no guru,anyone who would like to email me questions about any thing bodybuilding may do so.i may not be able to check my post often,only arong 2 in 12 days,but i'll help if i can.

james55555

james55555

Awards
i'm going to be here for the next few mintues if anyone has any questions

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
WTF is this? You're 15 and tryin to get people to ask you s***....? I'm confused? Whatever....

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
haha wow that is funny. 15 year olds ASK not GIVE advice on this Forum. And if they do, they dont make a thread telling ppl they can help you.:lol:

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
hahahaha trolls are funny :D
Life's tough....no girlfriend, no social life, no job, trolling in hopes of someone being nice to him....

If he is really 15 yo. This is one of those where I can say, Sit down and shut up sonny. Pay attention to what is going on around here. I'm 50 years old, been lifting off and on for almost 35 years and still learning about this stuff. Ask you a question? Yeah, I have one...You get your home work done yet? And judging by your post; you better work hard on that English stuff....you know the one that teaches you how read and write properly. Remember, youngling, not all books have pictures in them.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
ok,here's a question. what band is more gay: 311 or fallout boys? why?

james55555

james55555

Awards
thank you for replieding in such a kind manner instead of insulting me. maybe we caould team up and give advice togerher.:goodpost:ryan

james55555

james55555

Awards
you seem like a cool guy ryan and your photos look great. please keep posting:hammer:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
James no offense but this truly is some funny sh!t. Please spend some time on the boards learning and then go over to BB.com teen bodybuilding to help them, then when you are a man come back here and you will have something ( hopefully ) by then to contribute. No offense

Much Love

<3 Neoborn <3

Your post is very funny though!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
thank you for replieding in such a kind manner instead of insulting me. maybe we caould team up and give advice togerher.:goodpost:ryan
Despite this being complete bs and hes just looking for replies the image of a 100 pound 15 year old "teaming up" with Beelze is a hilarious mental image. Its like Batman became Hulkified and Robin became even *****ier than before:icon_lol:

james55555

james55555

Awards
i'm 198 pounds by the way, just check it a hour ago,and though i take no offense by your comments
maybe it would be better if more people asked me questions instead of insulting me without even knowing me:head:

james55555

james55555

Awards
thank you neoborn for your nice post and i hope we can strike up a dilogue so you can see that i'll really do know a few things.:goodpost:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
James, though we certainly appreciate your enthusiasm, your energy & experience(?), would be better put to use over in the Teen Bodybuilding section of Bodybuilding.com's forums. Do you need a link?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
James aslong you dont star trolling in others threads thats ok :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
.....and I thought I had an ego when I was in high school.

james55555

james55555

Awards
this week I thought I’d present a new idea called x-adetation. It has you loading a weight upon your muscles for 120 sec.,and then doing one heavy duty max intenseity set.it feels quite good,and I belive it could be a great techique.the weight you load or hold in you first 120 sec. Set is about half what your going to use on the heavy duty set.to find out more about this and orther great techniques visit pssmax.com, to make clear , on your first set you acutely do between 10 and 12 reps,5 sec. Up and 5 sec.down feeling enormous burnig is crtical too success. enjoy!!!!!:woohoo:

james55555

james55555

Awards
James, though we certainly appreciate your enthusiasm, your energy & experience(?), would be better put to use over in the Teen Bodybuilding section of Bodybuilding.com's forums. Do you need a link?
i guess you and me are going to have a battle of wills' here neoborn?:head: just joking, acutuly i'm already a member of bodybuilding .com

james55555

james55555

Awards
i guess you and me are going to have a battle of wills' here neoborn?:head: just joking, acutuly i'm already a member of bodybuilding .com
i really looking forward to helping people though,and if anyone has any questions all they have to do is ask.:hammer:

james55555

james55555

Awards
i'd love to talk about this cool new idea if anyone willing,x adep, that is

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This burning sensation is caused by a build up of lactic acid. Lactic acid is good......in moderation. Not only is it a source of energy, but it can destroy the binding protein of IGF-BP3, leaving behind active IGF.

james55555

james55555

Awards
This burning sensation is caused by a build up of lactic acid. Lactic acid is good......in moderation. Not only is it a source of energy, but it can destroy the binding protein of IGF-BP3, leaving behind active IGF.
not only that,but such a long tension time recurits many little used fibers that can exploudsly grow

james55555

james55555

Awards
these fibers are then 'maximumly' tested by one heavy duty hit style set

james55555

james55555

Awards
which can then overload them and induce massive growth for a time until your body gets use too this program

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This would make for a long between workouts to recover, like 2 weeks!

I would rather take more frequent baby steps than a giant step every once and a while.

Let's also not forget that the more muscle you tear down, yeah you get more anabolic response you get, but that 'anabolic response' has to rebuild all that torn down muscle before you can start making gains.

Studies (there's at least one I know of off the top of my head) have shown that after 1 set ,done to positive failure, this 'anabolic response' dramatically decreases.(Study I'm thinking of compared doing 3 sets of bench press vs. 1 set for several months and found no significant change between the two.) Going off the fact that 3 sets would tear down more muscle fibers than 1 set, I think it's pretty safe to conclude that maximizing the amount of muscle fibers being broken down may not be the best thing: after a certain point it all becomes trivial.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty, no there will not be, I do not have to battle, you win. There need be no divisivness here. Honestly? I have alot of love for you and pretty much everyone here, welcome to the family. Looking back from where I am sitting in age now, time really does help you see how things were and just how right parents can be, time can be an excellent teacher.

I don't believe for one second that there is not alot / something you could teach each and everyone of us here just because you are young, you truly have that in your favour. It's totally possible you discover something worthy or see an old bodybuilding technique etc in a new way thus improving and bring better knowledge for us all!

I want you to know that you are totally 100% welcome here and we would love to talk with you / to you about things of a BB'ing nature. Might I recommend instead of sitting upon your pedestal that you come down and join the lowly masses in threads that could very well benefit from your wisdom / input? To sit in a thread and expect the masses to come to your doorstep with an offering and kiss your holy feet, seems to, well, come across as a little arrogant.

Jump into some threads, give your input and enjoy your stay here. If you want to also start somewhere, looks like these folks need your help: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3529081

P.S Lurn to schpell propurley, also grammer is veri impartunt. JSYK

Much Love,

<3 Neoborn <3

P.S.S I do know I am not the king of spelling and grammar.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
ok,here's a question. what band is more gay: 311 or fallout boys? why?
I'm going to have to say they are equally gay... and I don't mean gay in that good "las vegas" way.

I'd venture to say that I'd sound more straight singing Marry Poppins' "chim chimminy chim chimminy chim chim cherooo" in full leather, buttless chaps and a large moustache.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
*Hides Grassroots and the Blue albumn so Beelz can't see.

james55555

james55555

Awards
In all honesty, no there will not be, I do not have to battle, you win. There need be no divisivness here. Honestly? I have alot of love for you and pretty much everyone here, welcome to the family. Looking back from where I am sitting in age now, time really does help you see how things were and just how right parents can be, time can be an excellent teacher.

I don't believe for one second that there is not alot / something you could teach each and everyone of us here just because you are young, you truly have that in your favour. It's totally possible you discover something worthy or see an old bodybuilding technique etc in a new way thus improving and bring better knowledge for us all!

I want you to know that you are totally 100% welcome here and we would love to talk with you / to you about things of a BB'ing nature. Might I recommend instead of sitting upon your pedestal that you come down and join the lowly masses in threads that could very well benefit from your wisdom / input? To sit in a thread and expect the masses to come to your doorstep with an offering and kiss your holy feet, seems to, well, come across as a little arrogant.

Jump into some threads, give your input and enjoy your stay here. If you want to also start somewhere, looks like these folks need your help: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3529081

Much Love,

<3 Neoborn <3

thank you for your open arms,and i'm sure i could learn alot from you,i don't mean to stand on a high peastle or insult you.,if i have i'm sorry,hopefully we can both grow from each orther knowledge. thank you neoborn:type: :dl:

james55555

james55555

Awards
[in resoponce to your saying that a long recover time would be needed your abouslutely right. litming the whole workout to six sets or less is a must. a day on day off rest sed. is also need of most people that aren't juiceing.two sets per body is key to this program from my viewpoint. any more would be overtraing.good posting,the sinner. i think your really looking at it logically

james55555

james55555

Awards
this morning I though I’d take a look at my diet. Here’s the simple rundown. 8:30 get,up three whole eggs and some peanut beutter. One hour earlier I get up and just drink a 30-40 gram protein shake and eat some sort of fat. 10:30 can of tuna and aham or roast beef sandwhich with carb control bread.more peanut butter. 11:30 some sort of protein ,shifts constantly.1:00 shake or can of tuna which med. Sweet potato. 3:30 pre workout shake. 4:20 post workout 30-40 gram shake. 5:30 dinner time. 40-50 grams protein low carbs,20-30 grams peanut butter. Sometimes have brown rice with this meal. 7:30-9:30 last meal of the day,varible.20 grams protein,20-30 grams fat or carbs. Well that’s it!!What do you think guys and girls?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why such a fatty breakfast?

Why are you taking in over 90% of your carbohydrate intake AFTER lunchtime?

james55555

james55555

Awards
i'm body does very well on high fat low carbs,and sometimes i eat my carbs stlightly earlyier in the day

GaryPrezski

Awards
wow

calm down there bigz you need to sit down and think about what you said about 311.:bruce1:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
calm down there bigz you need to sit down and think about what you said about 311.:bruce1:
why? are they going to gay me to death? chase me around with their mangina's? ubi does that all the time, i've adapted.

GaryPrezski

Awards
haha

no im just saying 311 is cool. Im sure the country music you listen to is way better anyways....:bow28:

GaryPrezski

Awards
oh wow

im sorry i thought you had to be 13 or older to be on this site but by looking at your name I have been proven wrong.:jaw:

GaryPrezski

Awards
yup

thats right buddy enjoy the little world you have in your mind. :drunk:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Jump into some threads, give your input and enjoy your stay here. If you want to also start somewhere, looks like these folks need your help: Screen Names Anyone? - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Much Love,

<3 Neoborn <3

NEO,.. Reps for showing LEADERSHIP qualities here!!
"Sometimes you have to follow in order to lead, for the bennifit of everyone"
:clap2:

(Why does it seem that every time I go to rep someone, I must spread the love... )

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NEO,.. Reps for showing LEADERSHIP qualities here!!
"Sometimes you have to follow in order to lead, for the bennifit of everyone"
:clap2:

(Why does it seem that every time I go to rep someone, I must spread the love... )
you must spread your horizons, flossy. I think it it like a 10 person rule or something........you have to give reps to 10 different people before you can rep someone again........ not exactly sure on the number though!

and yes! neo is a GREAT GUY! :clap2:

GaryPrezski

Awards
??????

ok mom. i see you are a big nsynce fan

P.S. i will use my schpelling propurley, also my grammer when i need to.

P.S.S Friendship is earned not given

Following is for the weak.....and im strong so piss off.

Those that need leading are weak, should be put down or tossed from a cliff.

see i can make up **** too.

but i do love you all

:numbered:

Status
Not open for further replies.