help you guru! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 14

help you guru!

Page 14 of 22 First ... 9121314151619 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,646
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1422

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    someone count how many times he says c17 alkalation.
    maybe you could change your avvy to the youtube video on guru's take on c17

  2. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,851
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    11113

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    someone count how many times he says c17 alkalation.
    Zombie counted 19 on Tuesday.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  3. Senior Member
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,646
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1422

    cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    maybe you could change your avvy to the youtube video on guru's take on c17
    done
  5. New Member
    vince spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    329
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    260

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesatba View Post
    yes,it is me in the pic,and yes,i've probably gained about 15,20 pounds since joining.
    hi guru , keep up the good work dude
    :bb:
  6. Professional Member
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    4320

    Quote Originally Posted by vince spider View Post
    hi guru , keep up the good work dude
    :bb:
  7. New Member
    bkoguy07's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    441
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    314

    His videos say not currently available to me...? why is that?
  8. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    33340

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    A proverb I've always loved went something like this:
    "In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king."


    Ha, this thread is a trip. I'm surprised to see it still going. You are right though, there's no need to put anyone down. He's not bothering anybody. He's just doing his thing, and it's sometimes amusing to watch.

    In closing, is that you in the new avi? You look like you've made a dramatic change since you've started on these boards.

    I tighted down on my diet for the past several months. Everything has been pretty strict for upcoming summer.

    The avatar pic is me completely carb depleated.



    it is the leanest I've ever been, I usually call it quits around 12% BF. Taking in too little carbs makes me very lethargic, esp being an endo.
  9. Professional Member
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    4320

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I tighted down on my diet for the past several months. Everything has been pretty strict for upcoming summer.

    The avatar pic is me completely carb depleated.



    it is the leanest I've ever been, I usually call it quits around 12% BF. Taking in too little carbs makes me very lethargic, esp being an endo.
    Er i thought you were Asian?
  10. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I tighted down on my diet for the past several months. Everything has been pretty strict for upcoming summer.

    The avatar pic is me completely carb depleated.



    it is the leanest I've ever been, I usually call it quits around 12% BF. Taking in too little carbs makes me very lethargic, esp being an endo.
    that looks no where near the pics we have seen before. are you sure? looking good but i have my doubts. prove me wrong please.
  11. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    33340

    the previous pictures you've seen of me I was tan b/c it was summer time. Take a look at 'BigAsian'. He's about equally as pale. Take it for what its worth.
  12. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    the previous pictures you've seen of me I was tan b/c it was summer time. Take a look at 'BigAsian'. He's about equally as pale. Take it for what its worth.
    im not talking about the skin color but the musculature....u were not that impressive to be honest, not saying i am but that pic is a good bit of muscle. Unless you hit up a few cycles i find it hard to believe. Not trying to start drama just my opinion.
  13. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    33340

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    im not talking about the skin color but the musculature....u were not that impressive to be honest, not saying i am but that pic is a good bit of muscle. Unless you hit up a few cycles i find it hard to believe. Not trying to start drama just my opinion.
    I was heavier before and have been cutting. Plus the angle make it look more impressive. Damn dude, let's see your pics. sheesh.


    Well, I was on dat dere cell-tech.
  14. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I was heavier before and have been cutting. Plus the angle make it look more impressive. Damn dude, let's see your pics. sheesh.


    Well, I was on dat dere cell-tech.

    i knew my pics were going to come into the convo. When they do get posted which is not a priority of mine whatsoever...ill take whatever anyone has to say about me i dont give a sh1t really i know i look better than at least half the people here so i dont care if people bash. People might say that i dont have alot of bulk for a guy that has done cycles but im 6'2 220 ecto so its not that easy to look straight massive. Plus my **** n balls are about 20lbs total and those wont be posted hahaha. If i had my own digital cam you can bet your mom that pics would already be posted.

    dat dere cell tech? no wonder!
    sorry to doubt reaperx ur looking impressive so take the doubt as a compliment. im sure britney would be proud!
  15. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    33340

    nice. My balls are only 5 lbs...that's both of them combined


    It sucks being endo. Dieting is harder all around, and the low carb deal kills me. Meso would be perfect of course, but Ecto makes dieting easier but holding weight harder.


    It's a give/take type of deal.


    lol at the risk of getting more shlt, here's a frontal.

    I've had a hard time bring up my traps. It would give better definition as it gives sorta a droopy look that I had even when I was heavier. This is probably something that I need to focus on bring up in particular.


    I'm leaned out, but I'm not quite as big as I'd like to be as of yet.



  16. Professional Member
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    4320

    FAir enough. i just thought id seen an avi of you before and it was some dark asian kid wearing a suit??
  17. Professional Member
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    4320

    WOW completely different to what i was expecting. Sure your not lower then 12%?
  18. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    33340

    I used to tan in the winter before, but I'm trying to avoid UV exposure to only the summer now. Avoid the whole skin cancer deal.


    In those pics I'm probably 9% ? My scale needs to be replaced, it isn't working correctly.


    I'd always stop at 12% b/c the low carb used to just be too much, esp for daily life. I decided to hack it out longer and that is where I'm at right now. I think I might have been losing muscle at this point. I've been taking EAAs to try and stop that. I also am eating now every hour to keep catabolism at a halt.


    It is already hard enough on little carbs as it is. I'd go lower but probably pass out in the process. I'm constantly lethargic as it is right now.
  19. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    youre ripped and that is a task for any endo. Id like to get to that bf% but i dont think it will happen this cycle...been eating way too much. how much cardio do you do?
  20. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    33340

    The little carbs I've been eating, I ingest half of them pre-workout to actually have energy to work out, then the rest of them spread out throughout the day. Either rolled oats/veggies.


    Cardio done on offdays....that winds up being 3 times a week usually. I drink EAAs while doing cardio.

    I used to go with really high volume/reps when I was heavier which helped me burn additional calories and lowered the need for cardio.


    Now that I am pretty low, I switched over to DC (thanks impre) so now I am essentially doing less work, and just exerting more energy to lifting heavy (relative due to my diet). Keeping the volume low.


    I'd like to get to 195-200lbs at a lean 11-12% BF as a goal which is still a long way at this point.

    I don't plan on ever getting heavier than 13-14% max for a bulk. It is just more fat to cut long term.
  21. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,667
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    136023

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    The little carbs I've been eating, I ingest half of them pre-workout to actually have energy to work out, then the rest of them spread out throughout the day. Either rolled oats/veggies.


    Cardio done on offdays....that winds up being 3 times a week usually. I drink EAAs while doing cardio.

    I used to go with really high volume/reps when I was heavier which helped me burn additional calories and lowered the need for cardio.


    Now that I am pretty low, I switched over to DC (thanks impre) so now I am essentially doing less work, and just exerting more energy to lifting heavy (relative due to my diet). Keeping the volume low.


    I'd like to get to 195-200lbs at a lean 11-12% BF as a goal which is still a long way at this point.

    I don't plan on ever getting heavier than 13-14% max for a bulk. It is just more fat to cut long term.
    I have the same goals as you basically. 195-205 at 10-11%.

    Oh and as far as ur traps.. They will come up, believe me.. Heavy rack deads, and deadlifts have done wonders for me.

    You really did a good job on ur cut. You gotta be proud as hell about ur results.
  22. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    33340

    Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    I have the same goals as you basically. 195-205 at 10-11%.

    Oh and as far as ur traps.. They will come up, believe me.. Heavy rack deads, and deadlifts have done wonders for me.

    You really did a good job on ur cut. You gotta be proud as hell about ur results.

    I was reading and DC makes a good point about heavy ass racks/deads.. Thanks I'm pretty happy with my cut, my diet has been so strict as to minimize muscle loss. I never really used EAAs but when I started getting low I bought bulk and used them.


    I'll get a back pic up sometime here soon.
  23. Banned
    goslamacamel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    405
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    This thread is sucking. I don't want to hear about ReaperX. I want to hear about the almighty mother****ing GURU!
  24. New Member
    jamesatba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    107
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    132

    reaperx is free to post as much as you are.If you want to ask me a question i'm here.
  25. Banned
    goslamacamel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    405
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesatba View Post
    reaperx is free to post as much as you are.If you want to ask me a question i'm here.
    Which steroid should I take at 17 years of age (with epiphyseal plates yet to close)? I know I'm not worthy of asking the guru a question, but I'll put it out there.
  26. Senior Member
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,646
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1422

    Quote Originally Posted by goslamacamel View Post
    Which steroid should I take at 17 years of age (with epiphyseal plates yet to close)? I know I'm not worthy of asking the guru a question, but I'll put it out there.
    the only steroids you need young fella are the one's that are naturally occuring in your body, is that right guru?

    correct me if i'm wrong guru but you yourself are not on any roids are you?

    are you just more of a theory nut on them than actually a user of them?

    cheers, big fan btw
  27. Banned
    goslamacamel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    405
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    the only steroids you need young fella are the one's that are naturally occuring in your body, is that right guru?

    correct me if i'm wrong guru but you yourself are not on any roids are you?

    are you just more of a theory nut on them than actually a user of them?

    cheers, big fan btw
    It was sarcastic, man. I don't want my growth plates closing on me.
  28. Senior Member
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,646
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1422

    Quote Originally Posted by goslamacamel View Post
    It was sarcastic
    no sh.it, and i thought u were being serious lol
  29. Senior Member
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,646
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1422

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesatba View Post
    reaperx is free to post as much as you are.If you want to ask me a question i'm here.
    what's your take on the whole endo/low carbs deal guru?
  30. Senior Member
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,165
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    39386

    i'll play ball with ya -- what do you feel is the best way to boost natural growth hormone levels?
  31. New Member
    jamesatba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    107
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    132

    i'm only on the steroids my body naturally makes!
    still i do belive non-estrogenic steroids like anavar or PERHAPS a very light dose of tren would be ok.by ok i just mean wouldn't close plates.actually some non-estrogenic steroids givein during pub. growth has been shown to ehance height.
  32. New Member
    jamesatba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    107
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    132

    low carbs best for cutting for 90% of people.now that i'm bulking i eat complex carbs thought.oatmeal,7-grain bread,ect.
  33. Professional Member
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5601

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesatba View Post
    low carbs best for cutting for 90% of people.now that i'm bulking i eat complex carbs thought.oatmeal,7-grain bread,ect.
    Guru why are you still bulking bro? You've got some def. bodyfat going on.. why not drop some and start a lean bulk later on? It'd be healthier that way for sure.
  34. New Member
    jamesatba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    107
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    132

    probably a comb. of very low carb,GH STAK on empty stomach,and high rep,very little -no rest sets.
  35. New Member
    jamesatba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    107
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    132

    weight begining to stablelize,but goals' 220-222 before scale back
  36. Senior Member
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,646
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1422

    thatta boy guru, kicking some serious knowlege there dude

    i'm sensing the next patrick arnold here but only better.

    word to da homies

  37. Professional Member
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5601

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesatba View Post
    weight begining to stablelize,but goals' 220-222 before scale back
    why so set on getting to to 220??? Imo, if you're overweight then all that is is a number, doesn't mean anything else.. I'd rather see/be a lean muscular 180 than a fat 220 anyday.
  38. Senior Member
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,646
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1422

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    why so set on getting to to 220??? Imo, if you're overweight then all that is is a number, doesn't mean anything else.. I'd rather see/be a lean muscular 180 than a fat 220 anyday.
    dude, you're beating your head against a brick wall, the guru does what the guru does, he moves to the beat of his own drum and dances to his own rhythm, no one or no thing is going to stop guru from reaching his goal of 220, let the guru roll and let the good times roll - fu.ck yeh!!

    peace
  39. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    i cant help but hear his accent and voice when i read the posts now :
  40. Cub
    Cub is offline
    Banned
    Cub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    930
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    I think it's pretty damn cool
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Antioxydants : How much do they help YOU?
    By LunaHotel in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 01:15 PM
  2. help you guru 2
    By jamesatba in forum Bulking
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 06:14 PM
  3. Does bodyfat help you gain muscle?
    By handzilla in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-17-2005, 11:26 AM
  4. Great website to help you get your diet in check
    By exnihilo in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 02:15 PM
  5. Something to help you before a run?
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-20-2004, 04:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in