Advice for me?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.84%

Advice for me?

hi everyone how are you .havent been on here for a while im 22 now im 5 11 and weighing 172 and 15% BF ..ive been trying to bulk up for the summer and need some advice... from smart people..gym 3 to 4 days a week...take bcaas .stealth weight gainer syngex protein german createin and powerfull to help sleep as i work full time and go to school also ..No FAST FOOD or pop..eat home cooked food from parents lots of fruit and vegggies chicken and pasta.. some dirty foods not much ..Only gained maybe 6 to 8 pounds in past year or so and was wondering on any tips that could help.. my problem is that the weight i have gained no matter how hard i lift or do cardio it all is in stomach or a little flabby in chest not much anywhere else diet, training, sleep, protein... etc..Thank You
    Last edited by GageM; 03-26-2012 at 11:13 PM. Reason: text was jacked

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.71%

Ever heard of dirty bulking? Its fun if you have super high metabolism like me..
    I ate ice cream every night before bedtime.. Ice cream is like 400+ - 500 cals? Sure to grow in no time..

You also can try double your protein shakes.. Instead of 1 serving,take 2 at a go.. like 50g per shake..
    Add oatmeal to your shakes.. Goes down easy.. Carb is essential on bulking..

I went from 155lbs 7% bodyfat to 193lbs 16% bodyfat in 16 weeks..
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.84%

i take 6 scoops weight gainer and 2 of normal protein.. haha ice cream yum.. im trying to keep body fat down tho i have gained a couple pounds in the past months 168 to 172 but its all in my stomach and ass.. hate it
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

at your stats dont get discouraged about gaining some fat on a bulk...just eat and enjoy the process, dont take the fun out of it by stressing over alittle fat gain...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.84%

ya i guess soo its hard tho haha none of my shorts fit anymore and gta buy new pants.. ive just been getting discouraged not seeing anything in arms or chest as far as gaining ive been hitting the gym 3 to 4 days a week for a little over 2 years and barely see any changes when i look at pictures.. even tho it is like a 20 pound difference
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

that tells me your diet is prolly the problem, id watch the cardio on a bulk too....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.84%

i only do ten mins of cardio to warm up... like i said my diet is not the best but not total crap.. take my protein vitamins and all... live at parents still so they cook almost every night.. eat subway on most days they dont.. lots of pastas and meats here...
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.71%

Try this.. Set an alarm for every 3 hours to remind yourself to stuff your face..
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.84%

haha will do... every 3 hrs
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.2%

Had the same problem bro. Started out at 150 after quitting lifting for a couple years. Couldn't seem to gain weight.

Best results I had came when I started taking real gains weight gainer twice a day, stuffing my face and I started doing "Mad Cows 5x5 program. 3 day split, lifting heavy, eating heavy, and getting plenty of sleep.

It's nearly impossible to gain muscle without also gaining fat unless u have gifted genetics. You can kiss your 6-pack goodbye for now but it's all a matter of what you want the most!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.84%

ya i DO NOT have those genes... my dad has a big belly nd i am starting to get one to trying to bulk up.. i was trying to stay away from that but its hard as hell when im eating 3k+ cals a day trying to buil my upper body.. i dont care about a 6 pack never had one have a gf so not needing it to get one... want a bigger more defined upper body with atleast a flat stomach... my chest is a prob to flabby not hard unless i flex it and zero shape
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.12%

Diet that worked for me for a while when I was a junior/senior in highschool.

Morning breakfast: (6AM)
    5 egg whites, 2 while eggs.
    Two packets oatmeal.
    Bacon
    Shake

3 hours later (mid morning 9 AM)
    Shake or protein bar. I would just make epic PB and Js. Triple deckers. Shít was sick, but it works.

Lunch. (3 hours later. 12 PM)
    8oz at least chicken breast
    Veggies
    Some other light carb source
    Shake optional (high calories)

Mid after-noon ( 3 o'clock):
    Same as mod morning pretty much)

Dinner (6 o'clock)
    More lean protein source, fish, poultry, at least 8oz
    Veggies.

Pre bed 9 o'clock:
    Weight gainer shake.

You will put on weight with that. Do cardio if you don't wanna get "fat". And kill it in the gym. If I had my own place that would be my diet right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.84%

ya thats my problem still at home and i work 10 hr days mon through friday... so they way my breaks and lunch are cant cook besides micro.. and they are pretty spread out which sucks...
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.44%

Yeah same here. 6' 155 lbs although since I started working out a few minths ago I'm starting to go up slowly but I'm just very impatient haha

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trenadrol/Hdrol/Epi (ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE)
    By TrapMonster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 07:01 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 01:14 AM
  3. Mass stack advice for hair advice
    By Cupcakemafia in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 02:25 AM
  4. i need some advice, alots of advice
    By GENO0125 in forum Pics
    Replies: 10