BPS' What's improved with the upcoming DHEA transdermal

Page 7 of 17 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Yes, of most concern for me is the carrier as that makes so much of a difference. Second is the ingredient profile obviously! Metroba is probably salivating waiting to release the info so guys please be patient. As much as we want things to happen tomorrow it just doesn't work like that.
    hell yeah the carrier is important...made me think how simple the carrier is with androgel, and the absorption rate is only around 10%....might just add a little dmso for experimental purposes, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hell yeah the carrier is important...made me think how simple the carrier is with androgel, and the absorption rate is only around 10%....might just add a little dmso for experimental purposes, lol.
    That is made to be that way to sell more. The supplement industry figured out carriers a long time ago and they keep getting better; a pharma company could copy or improve in a heartbeat if they tried. The only issue is they have to consider that people react to so many things so making it hypoallergenic is nightmare.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Yes, of most concern for me is the carrier as that makes so much of a difference. Second is the ingredient profile obviously! Metroba is probably salivating waiting to release the info so guys please be patient. As much as we want things to happen tomorrow it just doesn't work like that.
    This. I'd love to give out more details but its not time yet <@:-)
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  4. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    This. I'd love to give out more details but its not time yet <@:-)
    stay thirsty my friends....
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  5. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    This. I'd love to give out more details but its not time yet <@:-)
    Well get on it so we can find out!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    This. I'd love to give out more details but its not time yet <@:-)
    Name:  3820476-a-man-is-angry-and-venting-smoke-from-his-ears-in-a-classic-expression-shared-in-illustr.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  18.8 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  7. this thread is full of all sorts of win, LoL.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    That is made to be that way to sell more. The supplement industry figured out carriers a long time ago and they keep getting better; a pharma company could copy or improve in a heartbeat if they tried. The only issue is they have to consider that people react to so many things so making it hypoallergenic is nightmare.
    Give it a few years, I think big pharma's only beginning to realize the profitability of trt.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  9. Yep! It is going to be big business. I expect Peps will be the next thing taken over by pharmacies. Why push HGH when we can push your own GH production and sell it for ridiculous prices... The rest of the world won't know you can get ipamoralen for 12 bucks a bottle we can sell it for 300.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yep! It is going to be big business. I expect Peps will be the next thing taken over by pharmacies. Why push HGH when we can push your own GH production and sell it for ridiculous prices... The rest of the world won't know you can get ipamoralen for 12 bucks a bottle we can sell it for 300.
    I have high hopes for a signaling pathway I myself work on. Been working off/on on a grant that would fund a pretty cool screen for muscle-specific proliferative compounds.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I have high hopes for a signaling pathway I myself work on. Been working off/on on a grant that would fund a pretty cool screen for muscle-specific proliferative compounds.
    Sweet!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I have high hopes for a signaling pathway I myself work on. Been working off/on on a grant that would fund a pretty cool screen for muscle-specific proliferative compounds.
    You tease. I'll play lab rat!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  13. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You tease. I'll play lab rat!
    Long way off from in vivo work. This would start with tons of cells in tiny dishes, giving each dish a different drug/compound, and assaying for proliferation. Years of work left to do. :/
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I have high hopes for a signaling pathway I myself work on. Been working off/on on a grant that would fund a pretty cool screen for muscle-specific proliferative compounds.
    grant??? that means they would have ownwership- right????
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    grant??? that means they would have ownwership- right????
    Well, if government funded I could patent any findings. If funded privately, yeah, they would own my discoveries. I'm still writing the grant though, so no funding as of yet - just big ideas.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Well, if government funded I could patent any findings. If funded privately, yeah, they would own my discoveries. I'm still writing the grant though, so no funding as of yet - just big ideas.
    so how does private funding work-do you get a royalty clause if you come up with something they consider viable to market?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    so how does private funding work-do you get a royalty clause if you come up with something they consider viable to market?
    Depends entirely on the company, but typically, yes. Discovering even one very popular drug can set you up for life. The lab of two Nobel laureates are right down the hall from me - they discovered a drug family used by millions of people today. They live and are treated like kings around here.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Depends entirely on the company, but typically, yes. Discovering even one very popular drug can set you up for life. The lab of two Nobel laureates are right down the hall from me - they discovered a drug family used by millions of people today. They live and are treated like kings around here.
    so if your research pays off....we have to call you MR.RESOLVE!!!!


    just playing, you know we all wish you the best of luck.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Depends entirely on the company, but typically, yes. Discovering even one very popular drug can set you up for life. The lab of two Nobel laureates are right down the hall from me - they discovered a drug family used by millions of people today. They live and are treated like kings around here.
    Make it happen big guy. You obviously have started down the path, best of luck on the journey!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  20. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Make it happen big guy. You obviously have started down the path, best of luck on the journey!
    Agreed. You can do it, Resolve!

  21. Yes you have the Resolve to get it done...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yes you have the Resolve to get it done...
    Tell ya what, you guys all start sending me money and I'll prioritize it.

    Right now it's just a pet project because I already have 2 other grants that I actually have to produce results for.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  23. You'll get my money with the finished product or perhaps when I am a beta tester you can pay me. If I grow a 3rd arm it damn well better be muscular. Just saying...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  24. My wife says I already have a 3rd arm...just saying
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    My wife says I already have a 3rd arm...just saying
    Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "wiggle your finger"
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  26. Resolve..Resolve...He's our man...If he can't do it, than no one can!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  27. ...uh, ok, thanks!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    ...uh, ok, thanks!
    Stop being so modest Nick!!!!!!!! Back to the topic at hand; Resolve is cooking up something diabolical in his lab that will make tren look like a placebo.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  29. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Stop being so modest Nick!!!!!!!! Back to the topic at hand; Resolve is cooking up something diabolical in his lab that will make tren look like a placebo.
    Well, actually it would just amplify the effect of androgens by several fold, if I could get it to work...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Well, actually it would just amplify the effect of androgens by several fold, if I could get it to work...
    If you could do that all you would need is testosterone .
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. This Is What's Wrong With The World !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 11:05 AM
  2. Whats going on with the MR site?
    By Grant in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 07:29 PM
  3. whats going on with the prohormone ban
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2004, 09:37 PM
  4. What's Wrong With the Post Counts?
    By TheChosen1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-31-2004, 06:00 AM
Log in
Log in