BPS' What's improved with the upcoming DHEA transdermal

Page 6 of 17 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. 4 weeks falls short for most suppliments. Some don't even get in full swing till then. 6 weeks and you will need two bottles. Why should one have to buy 2 bottles?

    Dermacrine, though I loved it, was way over priced IMO. When PP switched cariers it jumped $10 in price. At almost $50 a bottle we should have gotten twice The servings. Instead we got 23 servings at the recomended dose. That's not even a 4 week supply, let alone a full month.

    $50 for 23 servings is over priced IMHO, and this is is nothing against BPS or PP. I felt this way before it was licensed to you guys.

    I'm glad to hear it will have 60 servings. Just hope 2 doses a day isn't recommended. Though with the 24h time release of transdermals, that would be pointless; right?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    I agree, back on track. PP is a well respected company and we don't want any negative talk about them in here.

    SourDough, this new product will be better than you expect because BPS is formulating it. Certainly BPS liked the Dermacrine which is why they licensed the use of it. However BPS decided to come out with something that the owners of BPS feel is much improved. BPS does not put out undue hype on their products they put science to the test and come out with Performance Solutions.
    I am certainly excited and looking forward to it and interested in the reasoning behind the end formulation just as much.

    Can't wait bro.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
    •   
       


  3. this is becoming my favorite thread to read everyday....great info, and i love the fact that transdermals are still viable from a few top notch companies like bps-keep them td's coming!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    4 weeks falls short for most suppliments. Some don't even get in full swing till then. 6 weeks and you will need two bottles. Why should one have to buy 2 bottles?

    Dermacrine, though I loved it, was way over priced IMO. When PP switched cariers it jumped $10 in price. At almost $50 a bottle we should have gotten twice The servings. Instead we got 23 servings at the recommended dose. That's not even a 4 week supply, let alone a full month.

    $50 for 23 servings is over priced IMHO, and this is is nothing against BPS or PP. I felt this way before it was licensed to you guys.

    I'm glad to hear it will have 60 servings. Just hope 2 doses a day isn't recommended. Though with the 24h time release of transdermals, that would be pointless; right?
    Well I have to say Ape, I have never actually seen the BPS version of Dermacrine priced over $39.99 at any major online retailer, and quite often the sales on it went down to $29.99 one of the reasons that BPS chose to license it was they could actually market and sell it for a bit cheaper than the $50 price tag and still have a nice profit margin. Certainly one can state that 23 doses in a bottle for $50 is not the best deal in town. Once could also say that someone who came along bought the license and chose to make $10.00 less per bottle for the same thing that consumers were more than willing to pay the extra $10.00 for was not being greedy but actually giving the consumers a break while also making the most out of capitalist IE... profit based market. Keep in mind they had to pay to license the product not just take the raws and put them in a bottle. So that in and of itself dictates some of the price and still there was a discounted price from the beginning of BPS re-releasing the product.

    Now to be honest, I can not think of any company barring one that was trying to strike back at PP rather than make money make a product that can be run for 2 months and sell it for the price of one months worth of product. Certainly their are others that sell 2 months worth in one bottle, and charge the same as two bottles worth of product. Bottom line is is you want 2 months worth of product or to take 2 months worth of product in 4-6 weeks then you purchase a second bottle. Why should you have to, because this is a profit driven market and that is how business is done. You also often see BPS creat SKU's for stacks where you can get stacks with multiple bottles for discounts for the very reason you are talking about. So rather than get into semantics about why you feel that there should be 2 months worth in a bottle lets look at the fact that BPS automatically saved you $20.00 for that same 6.5 week cycle simply by choosing to have lower base prices and not price gouge. On top of that in many of the sales the price was dropped another $20.00 saving you $40 total effectively changing the ending cost of the second bottle at the original price to $10.00.

    My point is that expecting 2 months worth of product in one bottle for much less than the price of 2 months of the same product in two containers is just not how things are done in this market. It is not the norm nor is it profitable to an acceptable margin to businesses investors. Profit margins have to be attractive to business investors if you expect to get the capital to research and develop more innovative products and or have enough of those products in stock to satisfy the needs or demands.

    That being said BPS keeps the cost per unit down and even lowered the cost per unit upon purchasing the license for Dermacrine. So everyone join in now in saying it BPS FUGGIN ROCKS!!!!

    PS. I too would love 8 weeks in a bottle for a low price. I just don't expect it so I am not blasting you at all Ape.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  5. btw... when i was bringing up price points and cost of materials... it certainly was in scrutiny of any company providing market prepared products at price points less then 50 bucks... i wouldn't even scrutinize any products with price points upwards to 70 bucks if the innovation and uniqueness was actually worth paying for considering the costs that go into r and d...

    But anything beyond is just price gouging and ridiculous and won't ever see my money spent on them when i can buy multiples of other products n just stock up.

    Now considering this... i hope I'm not paying 70 bucks to try out the next bps product, but I'm also hoping that there will be something in it worthwhile shelling out money for in the first place.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    I am certainly excited and looking forward to it and interested in the reasoning behind the end formulation just as much.

    Can't wait bro.

    x2!!!!

    question for ya...if i apply androgel to shoulders in am, can i apply dermacrine to shoulders 12-14 hours later? how would/or would it?-effect absorption of either/or both?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    x2!!!!

    question for ya...if i apply androgel to shoulders in am, can i apply dermacrine to shoulders 12-14 hours later? how would/or would it?-effect absorption of either/or both?
    i think you'll be fine.

    Most td solutions are suggested to be applied in 2 separate applications. I would always make your first application the Androgel, applied after taking a shower when the skin is clean and pores are open(scrubbing/exfoliating the application site is wise). The second application of the dermacrine can be done on the exact same site, but honestly i think applying to the backs of your calves, inner thigh, backs of knees are all just fine sites of application.

    I've even thought to myself about the fact there is typically residue still left from the initial application of most compounds and a second application may help push that residue through as well.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    btw... when i was bringing up price points and cost of materials... it certainly was in scrutiny of any company providing market prepared products at price points less then 50 bucks... i wouldn't even scrutinize any products with price points upwards to 70 bucks if the innovation and uniqueness was actually worth paying for considering the costs that go into r and d...

    But anything beyond is just price gouging and ridiculous and won't ever see my money spent on them when i can buy multiples of other products n just stock up.

    Now considering this... i hope I'm not paying 70 bucks to try out the next bps product, but I'm also hoping that there will be something in it worthwhile shelling out money for in the first place.
    Price will not be far off from OG Derm.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    i think you'll be fine.

    Most td solutions are suggested to be applied in 2 separate applications. I would always make your first application the Androgel, applied after taking a shower when the skin is clean and pores are open(scrubbing/exfoliating the application site is wise). The second application of the dermacrine can be done on the exact same site, but honestly i think applying to the backs of your calves, inner thigh, backs of knees are all just fine sites of application.

    I've even thought to myself about the fact there is typically residue still left from the initial application of most compounds and a second application may help push that residue through as well.
    this was my hope, in doing it this way-that the dermacrine might actually help increase the absorption rate of the androgel.....thanks!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. BPS products are always reasonably priced. Some companies aren't and you have to almost sell a kidney to afford them. BPS is not one of those companies. I'm sure whatever ends up being in this it will be reasonably priced for what you're getting. They don't have the track record of anything else. Dermacrine was 30 bucks at NP just recently when they had it which is much cheaper than anyone else has ever offered it.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  11. Maybe 8 weeks was a stretch. However I would rather pay $50 for 8 weeks of servings than $30 for 4 weeks. Would cost less with fewer bottles on BPS's part, and I've always felt that it takes Atleast 6 weeks to see the physical results of dermacrine. Though.the neurostimulating and well being can almost be felt immediately.

    If you were to do double packs for a slight discount would be nice.

    Guess the 23 servings has always turned me off a little.


    On a differnt note; The fertility supporting And estrogen control properties of 7,8 benzo and resveratrol may offset some of the suppresion from the DHEA. Any thoughts on this?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Maybe 8 weeks was a stretch. However I would rather pay $50 for 8 weeks of servings than $30 for 4 weeks. Would cost less with fewer bottles on BPS's part, and I've always felt that it takes Atleast 6 weeks to see the physical results of dermacrine. Though.the neurostimulating and well being can almost be felt immediately.

    If you were to do double packs for a slight discount would be nice.

    Guess the 23 servings has always turned me off a little.


    On a differnt note; The fertility supporting And estrogen control properties of 7,8 benzo and resveratrol may offset some of the suppresion from the DHEA. Any thoughts on this?
    Yeah the 23 servings was always a bit of a weird thing to me as well. I figure when you create a product to sell at least make it a solid month. I can not imagine BPS formulating anything of their own with out offering at least a one month supply at the correct dose. I mean that would go against the Bulk in BPS. Typically when you look at the products that have come out there is ample or one could even say Bulk amounts of the ingredients included as in at levels that typically in other products you see people taking multiple doses to achieve and supplying an entire month worth of product. Imagine if you will that perhaps whatever the new formulation is there may not actually be a need to mega-dose to get the results needed. Take EndoSurge for an example. You just don't need to go over 6 caps in a day. It has been done but was more for people just trying to push the envelope not for because it was needed for trying to simply achieve great results.

    I like how you are thinking with those ingredients. Actually resveratrol was one of the things I was thinking and think I mentioned in the first post would be a nice inclusion.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  13. That is a main point of props with all BPS products. You get supplements that are properly dosed for a good price. Not like many others where the price is good but you have to double up on the dose to reap the effects.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    That is a main point of props with all BPS products. You get supplements that are properly dosed for a good price. Not like many others where the price is good but you have to double up on the dose to reap the effects.
    Agreed BigT, I got sick of paying for double just so I could run something for a month at a dose that would do something. Endo at over 6 caps per day is very not needed; I did it to try it, just made the libido rage and at the time that was not a good thing.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  15. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Agreed BigT, I got sick of paying for double just so I could run something for a month at a dose that would do something. Endo at over 6 caps per day is very not needed; I did it to try it, just made the libido rage and at the time that was not a good thing.
    Every time I read a post about Endo, I realize I need to order more.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Every time I read a post about Endo, I realize I need to order more.
    EndoSurge will be a major part of my upcoming PCT. Makes low test levels feel normal and normal test levels feel high all while actually increasing them and bringing on some nice GH spikes.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Maybe 8 weeks was a stretch. However I would rather pay $50 for 8 weeks of servings than $30 for 4 weeks. Would cost less with fewer bottles on BPS's part, and I've always felt that it takes Atleast 6 weeks to see the physical results of dermacrine. Though.the neurostimulating and well being can almost be felt immediately.

    If you were to do double packs for a slight discount would be nice.

    Guess the 23 servings has always turned me off a little.


    On a differnt note; The fertility supporting And estrogen control properties of 7,8 benzo and resveratrol may offset some of the suppresion from the DHEA. Any thoughts on this?
    you could be on to something...i love transdermal res, hope it is included in new product!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. The res and 7,8 are in the original Dermacrine formula.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Maybe 8 weeks was a stretch. However I would rather pay $50 for 8 weeks of servings than $30 for 4 weeks. Would cost less with fewer bottles on BPS's part, and I've always felt that it takes Atleast 6 weeks to see the physical results of dermacrine. Though.the neurostimulating and well being can almost be felt immediately.

    If you were to do double packs for a slight discount would be nice.

    Guess the 23 servings has always turned me off a little.


    On a differnt note; The fertility supporting And estrogen control properties of 7,8 benzo and resveratrol may offset some of the suppresion from the DHEA. Any thoughts on this?
    I love the idea of a twin pack! Everybody typically runs two bottles anyway, so it would just sweeten the deal
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  20. Hey BPS how about a transdermal 4-DHEA product?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Hey BPS how about a transdermal 4-DHEA product?
    I understand we will all be pleasantly surprised with the ingredients of the new product although I don't know what the changes are. Perhaps the tree you are barking up may indeed have a varmint in it. Then again I may just be perpetuating the very anticipatory nature of this thread... Even I don't know!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I understand we will all be pleasantly surprised with the ingredients of the new product although I don't know what the changes are. Perhaps the tree you are barking up may indeed have a varmint in it. Then again I may just be perpetuating the very anticipatory nature of this thread... Even I don't know!
    I should get some rep points for using the word varmint as well as 5 and 6 syllable words in the same post!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  23. That'll do, pig.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  24. Name:  Yosemite-Sam-warner-brothers-animation-30972655-400-375.jpg
Views: 1489
Size:  15.6 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  25. LoL... any ideas how much longer till we at least know what's going into this new product, let alone release date?

    Another question...

    Is this new product going into the penetrate carrier from PP or your own concoction?
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    LoL... any ideas how much longer till we at least know what's going into this new product, let alone release date?

    Another question...

    Is this new product going into the penetrate carrier from PP or your own concoction?

    ^^^ this

  27. Quote Originally Posted by antknee02 View Post
    ^^^ this
    x2...
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  28. I wish I knew it seems it will be sooner than later but again that isn't too helpful. Perhaps Metroba can shed more light on this subject.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I wish I knew it seems it will be sooner than later but again that isn't too helpful. Perhaps Metroba can shed more light on this subject.
    sheit, if i know rob, he aint giving up nothing until it's time, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  30. Yes, of most concern for me is the carrier as that makes so much of a difference. Second is the ingredient profile obviously! Metroba is probably salivating waiting to release the info so guys please be patient. As much as we want things to happen tomorrow it just doesn't work like that.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. This Is What's Wrong With The World !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 12:05 PM
  2. Whats going on with the MR site?
    By Grant in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 08:29 PM
  3. whats going on with the prohormone ban
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2004, 10:37 PM
  4. What's Wrong With the Post Counts?
    By TheChosen1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-31-2004, 07:00 AM
Log in
Log in