BPS' What's improved with the upcoming DHEA transdermal

Page 10 of 17 First ... 89101112 ... Last
  1. Re: BPS' What's improved with the upcoming DHEA transdermal

Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    The pregnenolone plays a huge part in stimulating the neurotransmitters, which gives that internal energy feeling.

Do you know something we don't?
    I wish i did but i honestly have no idea.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I wish i did but i honestly have no idea.
    Just let the boss man know, this is what the people want.
    •   

3. Was just checking in on this to see if any news on it. Been waiting to refer some of the 1-Alpha users to it to combat the lethargy and libido issues. Hoping it will be ready by the time I do my next run.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

4. Well now that Vanillean is out, this is taking a higher priority, so we should have news of progress for ya soon!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  5. BPS' What's improved with the upcoming DHEA transdermal

Yes, me wants some news!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  6. Re: BPS' What's improved with the upcoming DHEA transdermal

The OG dermacrine is in production as I type. I came to an agreement with Eric P on it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    The OG dermacrine is in production as I type. I came to an agreement with Eric P on it.
    You mean the reformulation of the OG? With the gel carrier? Good news there..although was looking forward to done extra goodies added
    Cultivating Mass.

8. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    so the dermacrine you have listed at nutra will stand, and be re-stocked as is? will price remain the same?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

9. This is just as good news.

Gel carrier would be nice, and higher servings or lower price would be amazing. 23 applications was a joke.

Time to go push a transdermal Epiandrosterone elsewhere.
    •   

10. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Gel carrier or old lotion carrier? Either way this is pretty exciting news.
    i think he is saying it is going to be the same dermacrine bps had before, it's still listed at nutra as oos.

11. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    BPS had both the gel and lotion
    no BPS only sold the gel carrier. it was licensed to them by primordial performance, who produced both products..

12. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    That's sweet! Is there still a new transdermal coming out too?
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

13. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post

I have a bottle of lotion BPS dermacrine and a bottle of gel BPS dermacrine, both licensed by primordial...you are wrong, they did not only sell the gel carrier...
    News to me.. I thought bps only started selling this stuff after it was reformulated.

Well if that is the case, i sure as hell hope they're coming back with the gel. I won't be buying the other product.
    Cultivating Mass.

14. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    News to me.. I thought bps only started selling this stuff after it was reformulated.

Well if that is the case, i sure as hell hope they're coming back with the gel. I won't be buying the other product.
    Lotion was the old formula, which BPS did carry and when PP changed it to a gel, BPS continued carrying it. Dermacrine will come back in the gel carrier.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

15. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Lotion was the old formula, which BPS did carry and when PP changed it to a gel, BPS continued carrying it. Dermacrine will come back in the gel carrier.
    so it stays the same as the write up on it at nutra? same price? will there be a intro sale? hey whatsup rob?

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    so it stays the same as the write up on it at nutra? same price? will there be a intro sale? hey whatsup rob?
    I'm willing to bet there will most definitely be an intro sale. As for the regular price, I am unsure. BulkPerf will have to weigh in on that.

17. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I'm willing to bet there will most definitely be an intro sale. As for the regular price, I am unsure. BulkPerf will have to weigh in on that.
    .....intro sale!!!!

18. Well that will help with the lethargy. Is there still a reformulation coming or is the OG Derma what is going to be used permanently?
    www.OrbitSupplements.com
  19. Re: BPS' What's improved with the upcoming DHEA transdermal

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    You mean the reformulation of the OG? With the gel carrier? Good news there..although was looking forward to done extra goodies added
    Still coming
  20. Re: BPS' What's improved with the upcoming DHEA transdermal

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well that will help with the lethargy. Is there still a reformulation coming or is the OG Derma what is going to be used permanently?
    Stay tuned

21. More transdermals?...the world can always use more transdermals.

22. Sweet will be looking for it BPS!
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

23. Will anyone be running any awesome pre-sale special prices on Dermacrine?

24. Quote Originally Posted by jackswift View Post
    Will anyone be running any awesome pre-sale special prices on Dermacrine?
    Check post #298.

25. ... any chance of changing the carrier in formasurge to the gel? I'd like to see it get a once over considering my recent issue with the oil/alcohol carrier used now.

Also I'd absolutely love to see a transdermal epiandrosterone product, would fill a great need that others aren't willing to do.

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  26. BPS' What's improved with the upcoming DHEA transdermal

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    ... any chance of changing the carrier in formasurge to the gel? I'd like to see it get a once over considering my recent issue with the oil/alcohol carrier used now.

Also I'd absolutely love to see a transdermal epiandrosterone product, would fill a great need that others aren't willing to do.

Curious on the gel formasurge as well. 100% on board for a TD Epi product, I think the response would be HUGE

27. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    ... any chance of changing the carrier in formasurge to the gel? I'd like to see it get a once over considering my recent issue with the oil/alcohol carrier used now.

This x100
    Cultivating Mass.

28. Transdermal epiandro dosed properly at under $50 a month ftw!
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

29. td's rule!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. This Is What's Wrong With The World !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 12:05 PM
  2. Whats going on with the MR site?
    By Grant in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 08:29 PM
  3. whats going on with the prohormone ban
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2004, 10:37 PM
  4. What's Wrong With the Post Counts?