Coming Soon

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    a few yeah's, ok's and nods of the head usually covers it....
    Yep! I have been practicing... I'm a pro now.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    The Black Friday Sales at NP are always awesome - excited BPS gets to be a part of it!
    Yes, these are great sales and picking up some BPS swag is key to success.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  3. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Yes, these are great sales and picking up some BPS swag is key to success.
    dude...when was the last time you checked nutra...you can't keep your products in stock at regular prices let alone black friday prices...every single last bps product is oos!!!!

    make more
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    dude...when was the last time you checked nutra...you can't keep your products in stock at regular prices let alone black friday prices...every single last bps product is oos!!!!

    make more
    Everything is out of stock at nutraplanet

  5. Hurricane Sandy set us back a bit, but we should be set in time for the Black Friday goodness.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve
    Hurricane Sandy set us back a bit, but we should be set in time for the Black Friday goodness.
    When's that dermacrine coming back?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    When's that dermacrine coming back?
    it is getting an upgrade!!!

  8. Name:  Vanillean Rendering (150dpi).png
Views: 116
Size:  95.4 KB

    BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...

  9. formula?
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Name:  Vanillean Rendering (150dpi).png
Views: 116
Size:  95.4 KB

    BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    damn...i thought it was a protein...seriously!!!


    i need some!!!

  11. Beautiful label
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  12. Looks great! It's like the Combustion bottle, only improved to version 2.0!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Looks great! It's like the Combustion bottle, only improved to version 2.0!
    improved on fatburning? or is the stim effect also improved? i can see where the fatburning would be improved by that list in the other thread, but jury is still out on stim effect...sorry just being honest!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    improved on fatburning? or is the stim effect also improved? i can see where the fatburning would be improved by that list in the other thread, but jury is still out on stim effect...sorry just being honest!!
    I just meant the bottle itself.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I just meant the bottle itself.
    lol...just like me to jump the gun!!!!

  16. I ran through a bottle of this and it didn't work. Maybe it was a bad batch. How about sending me a free bottle to compare it to?

    God I hope this works...PM me for address.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I ran through a bottle of this and it didn't work. Maybe it was a bad batch. How about sending me a free bottle to compare it to?

    God I hope this works...PM me for address.
    You're a time traveler I presume?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  18. Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  19. What year is it?

    Name:  back-to-the-future.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  376.0 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    I ran through a bottle of this and it didn't work. Maybe it was a bad batch. How about sending me a free bottle to compare it to?

    God I hope this works...PM me for address.
    Future me just sent you a new bottle. Please log it for us in the past.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    You're a time traveler I presume?
    You're getting focused on the wrong details. The bottle I bought didn't work. Maybe it was a bad batch like I said. Please send me a free bottle to compare and make sure. Don't get all caught up in the fact that the product isn't out yet. That really isn't important. The free make up bottle is.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    You're getting focused on the wrong details. The bottle I bought didn't work. Maybe it was a bad batch like I said. Please send me a free bottle to compare and make sure. Don't get all caught up in the fact that the product isn't out yet. That really isn't important. The free make up bottle is.
    Lololololololol
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    You're getting focused on the wrong details. The bottle I bought didn't work. Maybe it was a bad batch like I said. Please send me a free bottle to compare and make sure. Don't get all caught up in the fact that the product isn't out yet. That really isn't important. The free make up bottle is.
    Wait, now you want us to give you free make up? Sending mixed signals, man
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    You're getting focused on the wrong details. The bottle I bought didn't work. Maybe it was a bad batch like I said. Please send me a free bottle to compare and make sure. Don't get all caught up in the fact that the product isn't out yet. That really isn't important. The free make up bottle is.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mary+kay+cosmetics

    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Wait, now you want us to give you free make up? Sending mixed signals, man
    Damn. You found the flaw in my original argument. I was hoping I could slip one by you guys with the negative feedback of your product that is awaiting release tactic.

    You guys are partially to blame though, your solid products always have me itching to try them, especially this one
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Future me just sent you a new bottle. Please log it for us in the past.
    then you must have seen my log of the bottle you sent me......
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Coming Soon cAMPHIBOLIC!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 10:19 AM
  2. Coming Soon: Full Line of Avant Labs!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 07:08 PM
  3. Bulk ALCAR COMING SOON!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 11:41 AM
  4. M 4OHN Log, coming soon....
    By prolangtum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-09-2004, 12:29 AM
  5. Lipostabil Information ...it's coming soon
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-12-2003, 04:48 PM
Log in
Log in