• Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No worries :cheers:
lol...inside joke
i never read directions...never ask for directions...and always come in on the middle of things and have to have everything that has happened explained to me!!!! it drives my wife nutz, lol.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reversed in my house!! Lol

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
lol...inside jokei never read directions...never ask for directions...and always come in on the middle of things and have to have everything that has happened explained to me!!!! it drives my wife nutz, lol.
directions are for women, right?!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
lol...inside joke
i never read directions...never ask for directions...and always come in on the middle of things and have to have everything that has happened explained to me!!!! it drives my wife nutz, lol.
Ha me too man. I'm in the same boat... my lady gets mad as hell lol. I'm always spaced out or zone her out then when I ask her shes like "I just told you!" Me- "oh I wasn't listening"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ha me too man. I'm in the same boat... my lady gets mad as hell lol. I'm always spaced out or zone her out then when I ask her shes like "I just told you!" Me- "oh I wasn't listening"
a few yeah's, ok's and nods of the head usually covers it....

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Black Friday Sales at NP are always awesome - excited BPS gets to be a part of it!
Yes, these are great sales and picking up some BPS swag is key to success.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, these are great sales and picking up some BPS swag is key to success.
dude...when was the last time you checked nutra...you can't keep your products in stock at regular prices let alone black friday prices...every single last bps product is oos!!!!

make more:hitwithrock:

JD261985

Banned
Awards
dude...when was the last time you checked nutra...you can't keep your products in stock at regular prices let alone black friday prices...every single last bps product is oos!!!!

make more:hitwithrock:
Everything is out of stock at nutraplanet

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
formula?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looks great! It's like the Combustion bottle, only improved to version 2.0!
improved on fatburning? or is the stim effect also improved? i can see where the fatburning would be improved by that list in the other thread, but jury is still out on stim effect...sorry just being honest!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran through a bottle of this and it didn't work. Maybe it was a bad batch. How about sending me a free bottle to compare it to?

God I hope this works...PM me for address. ;) ;)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:rofl:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What year is it?

back-to-the-future.jpg

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I ran through a bottle of this and it didn't work. Maybe it was a bad batch. How about sending me a free bottle to compare it to?

God I hope this works...PM me for address. ;) ;)
Future me just sent you a new bottle. Please log it for us in the past.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're a time traveler I presume?
You're getting focused on the wrong details. The bottle I bought didn't work. Maybe it was a bad batch like I said. Please send me a free bottle to compare and make sure. Don't get all caught up in the fact that the product isn't out yet. That really isn't important. The free make up bottle is. :)

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
You're getting focused on the wrong details. The bottle I bought didn't work. Maybe it was a bad batch like I said. Please send me a free bottle to compare and make sure. Don't get all caught up in the fact that the product isn't out yet. That really isn't important. The free make up bottle is. :)
Lololololololol :rolleyes:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait, now you want us to give you free make up? Sending mixed signals, man :D

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait, now you want us to give you free make up? Sending mixed signals, man :D
Damn. You found the flaw in my original argument. I was hoping I could slip one by you guys with the negative feedback of your product that is awaiting release tactic.

You guys are partially to blame though, your solid products always have me itching to try them, especially this one :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Future me just sent you a new bottle. Please log it for us in the past.
then you must have seen my log of the bottle you sent me......:fingersx: