• Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
It is in there to make the FAT CRY!!!! The Dawson! All Hale the Dawson! AHEM... NOT!He looks like he is about to say. "I wish I knew how to quit you!"
Maybe a little "I wish I knew how to quit you, BPS. You always keep me coming back for more."

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to know if I need to make some at home, lol!
Too funny Oufinny I don't know that you and tear gas would be the best combination during certain times of the year!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorite part of that scene is right after that clip ended: Peter (in soothing voice) "This is why we're here, Meg...This is why we're here." Cracks me up everytime. :lol:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh absolutely!! Whenever I workout with my son and he crushes it on a lift, I pull out the Peter voice and say that line. Makes for a good time!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A little something from PubMed on Vanillin one of the ingredients in Vanillean -

Eur J Nutr. 2011 Mar;50(2):107-18. Epub 2010 Jun 26.
[h=1]Gastrodia elata Blume water extracts improve insulin resistance by decreasing body fat in diet-induced obese rats: vanillin and 4-hydroxybenzaldehyde are the bioactive candidates.[/h]Park S, Kim da S, Kang S.
[h=3]Source[/h]Department of Food and Nutrition, Hoseo University, 165 Sechul-Ri, BaeBang-Yup, Asan-Si, ChungNam-Do, South Korea. [email protected]

[h=3]Abstract[/h][h=4]BACKGROUND:[/h]Insulin resistance is a common symptom of metabolic diseases such as obesity, type 2 diabetes and hyperlipidemia.
[h=4]AIM OF THE STUDY:[/h]We investigated whether Gastrodia elata Blume water extract(GEB), containing phenolic compounds, had a beneficial action on insulin resistance in male Sprague-Dawley rats fed a high fat diet(HFD) and determined how this effect was produced. In addition, the bioactive candidates involved were identified.
[h=4]METHODS:[/h]Rats fed HFD were daily administered with 0.3 g GEB(GEB-L), 1 g GEB(GEB-H), or 1 g cellulose(control) per kg body weight for 8 weeks, while rats in the fourth group were fed a low fat diet(LFD). In vitro study, 4 major components of GEB were tested for their impact on fat accumulation.
[h=4]RESULTS:[/h]Rats in the control group exhibited a higher weight gain of epididymal and retroperitoneal fat pads than those fed LFD, while GEB prevented such an increment in a dose-dependent manner. GEB-H significantly decreased energy intake partly through potentiating STAT3 phosphorylation and attenuating AMPK phosphorylation in the hypothalamus. GEB-H also increased energy expenditure with the increase in fat oxidation. GEB-H increased whole body glucose disposal rates and decreased hepatic glucose output compared to the control. Among the major components of GEB, 4-hydroxybenzaldehyde and vanillin decreased triglyceride accumulation by modulating the expression of genes involved in fat metabolism in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. They increased insulin-stimulated glucose uptake to reduce insulin resistance.

[h=4]CONCLUSIONS:[/h]GEB-H, mainly as a result of the action of 4-hydroxybenzaldehyde and vanillin, reduces insulin resistance by decreasing fat accumulation in adipocytes by activating fat oxidation and potentiating leptin signaling in diet-induced obese rats.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A little something from PubMed on Vanillin one of the ingredients in Vanillean -

Eur J Nutr. 2011 Mar;50(2):107-18. Epub 2010 Jun 26.
Gastrodia elata Blume water extracts improve insulin resistance by decreasing body fat in diet-induced obese rats: vanillin and 4-hydroxybenzaldehyde are the bioactive candidates.

Park S, Kim da S, Kang S.
Source

Department of Food and Nutrition, Hoseo University, 165 Sechul-Ri, BaeBang-Yup, Asan-Si, ChungNam-Do, South Korea. [email protected]

Abstract

BACKGROUND:

Insulin resistance is a common symptom of metabolic diseases such as obesity, type 2 diabetes and hyperlipidemia.
AIM OF THE STUDY:

We investigated whether Gastrodia elata Blume water extract(GEB), containing phenolic compounds, had a beneficial action on insulin resistance in male Sprague-Dawley rats fed a high fat diet(HFD) and determined how this effect was produced. In addition, the bioactive candidates involved were identified.
METHODS:

Rats fed HFD were daily administered with 0.3 g GEB(GEB-L), 1 g GEB(GEB-H), or 1 g cellulose(control) per kg body weight for 8 weeks, while rats in the fourth group were fed a low fat diet(LFD). In vitro study, 4 major components of GEB were tested for their impact on fat accumulation.
RESULTS:

Rats in the control group exhibited a higher weight gain of epididymal and retroperitoneal fat pads than those fed LFD, while GEB prevented such an increment in a dose-dependent manner. GEB-H significantly decreased energy intake partly through potentiating STAT3 phosphorylation and attenuating AMPK phosphorylation in the hypothalamus. GEB-H also increased energy expenditure with the increase in fat oxidation. GEB-H increased whole body glucose disposal rates and decreased hepatic glucose output compared to the control. Among the major components of GEB, 4-hydroxybenzaldehyde and vanillin decreased triglyceride accumulation by modulating the expression of genes involved in fat metabolism in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. They increased insulin-stimulated glucose uptake to reduce insulin resistance.

CONCLUSIONS:

GEB-H, mainly as a result of the action of 4-hydroxybenzaldehyde and vanillin, reduces insulin resistance by decreasing fat accumulation in adipocytes by activating fat oxidation and potentiating leptin signaling in diet-induced obese rats.
Damn, that sounds SEXY!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorite part of that scene is right after that clip ended: Peter (in soothing voice) "This is why we're here, Meg...This is why we're here." Cracks me up everytime. :lol:
Or when he chases her around backwards farting and makes her puke, cracks me up every time!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another abstract:

Yakugaku Zasshi. 2008 Aug;128(8):1195-201.
[h=1][Effects of zingerone on fat storage in ovariectomized rats].[/h][Article in Japanese]
Han LK, Morimoto C, Zheng YN, Li W, Asami E, Okuda H, Saito M.
[h=3]Source[/h]R&D Laboratory, Kracie Holdings Ltd, Tokyo, Japan. [email protected]

[h=3]Abstract[/h]We reported that ginger prevented obesity in mice fed a high-fat diet in previous study. In this experiment, we examined the effects of zingerone, the major pungent component of ginger on fat storage in ovariectomized (Ovx) rats. Oral administration of 170 mg/kg zingerone significantly reduced body weight and the final parametrail adipose tissue weight in ovariectomized rats. Blood glucose levels after oral administration of glucose were lower in zingerone-treated Ovx-rats than in the Ovx-rats (control). Basal lipolysis in zingerone-treated Ovx-rats was increased compared with that in the Ovx-rats. Zingerone significantly increased norepinephrine-induced lipolysis associated with the translocation of hormone-sensitive lipase (HSL) from the cytosol to lipid droplets in adipocytes. These results indicate that zingerone may prevent the fat storage through increasing norepinephrine-induced lipolysis in adipocytes.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was going to post that one up too since I didn't think anyone knew too much about it. Great post Resolve! This new product is very exciting.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't buy it until you sell it. Got me excited for this one boys.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's coming soon! The zingerone took a bit to get to the manufacturer due to some shipping issues but from what I understand it should be there this week and production starting ASAP! Expect it to drop soon!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree, I believe I will be logging this one when it comes out also. Full on log, before and after pics, the whole enchilada!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I am thinking it will be sweet the combination of ingredients in here with all of the various effects I have read about look like each one plays into or off of another ingredient with some sort of synergy!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I am thinking it will be sweet the combination of ingredients in here with all of the various effects I have read about look like each one plays into or off of another ingredient with some sort of synergy!
You have it all covered, BPS combo and prolensis is money for sure.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Attachments

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
9!!!! Hell I'm thinking more like straight Endosurge injections!!!!! She'd be begging for a tapout!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Isn't it crazy how just a profile of a face can be so sexy. I think the profile on Vanillean should be pretty sexy also but not in the same way.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thread was created 78 days ago and no profile or bottle of Vanillean on its way to me. Anger is rising!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could refresh my memory!! lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I thought i posted a partial profile....
You posted a partial ingredient list a while back. No doses or mg or anything. You big tease. Lol

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You posted a partial ingredient list a while back. No doses or mg or anything. You big tease. Lol
Well, he'll give it to us next like it's a prop blend - total mg, but no info for individual ingredients. You know, like most other companies. :lol:

Then, because we here at BPS are not your typical supp maker, only then will the full profile be released in all its glory! Because what other companies consider a fully disclosed formula, we consider a teaser. It's all part of the plan...:biglaugh:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah buddy! I am certain it will rock no matter what. How do you keep a meat head in suspense? This thread!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah buddy! I am certain it will rock no matter what. How do you keep a meat head in suspense? This thread!
Dangle a few more bottles of FormaSurge and EndoSurge in front of him with even more talk of products to come... just a thought!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dermasurge OGTFO

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Oooooohh shiiiiiiittt! I can't wait!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking to launch for black friday with a kickass sale at NP.
A little birdie told me there will be a huge BPS EndoSurge sale as a part of that; look out for that.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The winter months are coming up BPS!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
The Black Friday Sales at NP are always awesome - excited BPS gets to be a part of it!
Can't wait. Last time I checked Formasurge was out of stock. Will nutra planet be restocking?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Should be soon, I know we just recently got in back in stock ourselves.
it better be!!!! i am getting ready to run it again soon....and this time i am back on the trt!!!!!! whooo-hooo:firedevil: