Coming Soon

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I cannot wait for this to release! The anticipation is killing me.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes I agree that BPS is a straight shooter company.
Now that right there is an endorsement you can believe in. You shoot straight yourself and are extremely knowledgeable so your opinion is taken in high regard!
I cannot wait for this to release! The anticipation is killing me.
I am ready for it too! As Ouffiny mentioned we are just as excited as anyone else to find out exactly what it is and they science behind it.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Little more info since the release is very near.

A dietary agonist of transient receptor potential cation channel V3 elicits endothelium-dependent vasodilation.Earley S, Gonzales AL, Garcia ZI.
Source

Department of Biomedical Sciences, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO 80523-1680, USA. [email protected]
Abstract

The Mediterranean diet may be responsible for lower cardiovascular disease rates in Southern versus Northern European countries. Oregano is used abundantly in Mediterranean cooking, but potential cardiovascular benefits have not been investigated. Carvacrol, present in oregano, activates the transient receptor potential (TRP) cation channels TRPA1 and TRPV3. We hypothesized that chemosensing of this dietary molecule by TRP channels in the endothelium promotes arterial relaxation. TRPA1 and TRPV3 were detected in the endothelium of intact arteries. Carvacrol causes concentration-dependent increases in the intracellular [Ca(2+)] of native cerebral artery endothelial cells and is more potent (EC(50) = 34 microM) than the TRPA1 agonist allyl isothiocyanate (EC(50) = 400 microM) or the TRPV3 agonist eugenol (EC(50) = 2.3 mM). Carvacrol also activates TRPV3-like cation currents in cerebral artery endothelial cells. Carvacrol elicits vasodilation of intact cerebral arteries (EC(50) = 4.1 microM) that is accompanied by smooth muscle hyperpolarization and a decrease in the intracellular [Ca(2+)] of arterial myocytes. Endothelium disruption inhibits carvacrol-induced vasodilation, but block of nitric-oxide synthase and cyclooxygenase activity does not alter the response. Vasodilation in response to carvacrol is inhibited when blockers of Ca(2+)-activated K(+) channels are present in the lumen or when the inwardly rectifying K(+) channel blocker BaCl(2) is present in the superfusion bath. Carvacrol-induced dilation is not diminished by a TRPA1 antagonist but is inhibited by the TRPV blocker ruthenium red. Our findings show that oregano can relax arteries by activating TRPV3 channels in the endothelium. This effect may account for some of the cardioprotective effects of the Mediterranean diet.

PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
PMCID:
PMC2845943

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So evodiamine and an oregano extract? Did I read that right?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I assume Vanillalean will replace combustion

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That and we have something in the works to really Zapp appetite away.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Does this appetite suppressant act synergestically with VanillaLean?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets get this bad boy released and celebrate by sending me a free bottle :)

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
GDI... I want MOAR info on ALL the products on the horizon! Guy, BPS is teasing us just as much as ya'll...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Does this appetite suppressant act synergestically with VanillaLean?
To be honest I don't know I found out about it on Facebook about a week ago. I would think and this is just me that it would be a great stacking combination simply due to lower appetite causing less food consumption while Vanillean looks to speed up metabolism and free fatty acids to be used for energy. However the honchos at the top are releasing info to us at the same time as everyone else. Yet if there is a true synergy instead of just complimenting each other as I just described I don't know. Perhaps BulkPerf can let us in on that.

Lets get this bad boy released and celebrate by sending me a free bottle :)
We are carrying on a conversation now in our super secret lair regarding what type of promotion we can do for the launch of the product. We reps are tossing out ideas and seeing if any of them float. Stay Tuned!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be honest I don't know I found out about it on Facebook about a week ago. I would think and this is just me that it would be a great stacking combination simply due to lower appetite causing less food consumption while Vanillean looks to speed up metabolism and free fatty acids to be used for energy. However the honchos at the top are releasing info to us at the same time as everyone else. Yet if there is a true synergy instead of just complimenting each other as I just described I don't know. Perhaps BulkPerf can let us in on that.

We are carrying on a conversation now in our super secret lair regarding what type of promotion we can do for the launch of the product. We reps are tossing out ideas and seeing if any of them float. Stay Tuned!
The next BPS product I don't enjoy will be the first. You guys have my full trust as a company and few do. Float the idea of making the entire first run for me :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait in line, I JUST got FormaSurge, Vanillean and I are going to get to know each other early on this time (I hope!). Happy you all are excited about this.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Formasurge plus Vanillalean sounds like a fun recomp stack...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it does. I am excited to get my hands on both products. With my plans to get pretty darn lean here soon it would be great to run them or at least hit up the Vanillean.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Well, 272 this morning, but only because I just started cutting and dropped some water weight this week.
What is the cutting goal?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going out on a limb and say he wants to drop some fat... ;).
Sounds like a stretch!

A lean(er) 260, bring my abs back at least somewhat and generally improve conditioning. I've reached a point where my long term health is higher priority than going up another shirt size. :D
260 with ABs showing is rockin'!! Agree totally on health aspect big man. I want to be around for the grand kids.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A lean(er) 260, bring my abs back at least somewhat and generally improve conditioning. I've reached a point where my long term health is higher priority than going up another shirt size. :D
Sounds like a stretch!

260 with ABs showing is rockin'!! Agree totally on health aspect big man. I want to be around for the grand kids.
I share this sentiment with both of you. Getting my lean on as we speak but would love to add this one into the mix. Looking on Facebook the ingredients look great and synergistic. Have metabolic increases covered, blood sugar levels, thermogenic, limits fat storage capability, increases cAMP, on top of having health benefits like liver protection, lowering LDL, and possibly BP or at least keeping it from going up. The capsaicin is known to aid in BP. All in all the 3 ingredients release so far look great.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't FB so I will have to wait for the facts. Knowing that you approve though makes me feel confident though.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah any chance we can get the ingredient list here :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah any chance we can get the ingredient list here :)
Check the BPS facebook page, Vanillean ingredients are showing there though I don't believe EVERYTHING is included nor is the dosage per each.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check the BPS facebook page, Vanillean ingredients are showing there though I don't believe EVERYTHING is included nor is the dosage per each.
A full write-up will be available momentarily.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
HAHA what opposite state of minds we have, I want to live as short as possible but as vital as possible. LMAO

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HAHA what opposite state of minds we have, I want to live as short as possible but as vital as possible. LMAO
Better to burn out than fade away right?? Have some kids and this will change quickly bubba.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Better to burn out than fade away right?? Have some kids and this will change quickly bubba.
Bro I want to die with adrenaline in my veins, absolute adrenaline junkie. I know what you mean which is why I am not mating LOL.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I spend all my time cooped up in a lab doing experiments. Very sterile, stressful environment. I want to at least live long enough to get out of this damn place and enjoy life. :D
Yeah I gotcha LMAO. You have kids?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro I want to die with adrenaline in my veins, absolute adrenaline junkie. I know what you mean which is why I am not mating LOL.
I can relate with that statement completely. I grew up in the 60s/70s and count my lucky stars to be here today. I wasn't planning on "Mating" either but life has a funny way of changing. Just be open to everything champ.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I can relate with that statement completely. I grew up in the 60s/70s and count my lucky stars to be here today. I wasn't planning on "Mating" either but life has a funny way of changing. Just be open to everything champ.
Solid advice undoubtedly

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Giddy up!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A full write-up will be available momentarily.
Nice I am excited! Like I mentioned this stuff looks good so far on paper and some good looking ingredients. I was not aware of somebody them bit the look is good so far. I don't think this will be one anyone feels is just the same old same old.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Partial ingredient list for Vanillean:

Raspberry Ketones
Zingerone
Vanillin
Capsaicin
Carvacrol
Allyl Isothiocyanate
Black Pepper Extract........

and more - maybe :)
Some I don't recognize, this guy is getting excited.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eta on vanillean?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank God not yet. Couldn't afford them or spend a decent amount of time with them at this point, sadly.
Both very necessary. My opinion...you will be a great dad bubba.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oral isothiocyanate? Huh, had no idea it had a function...
Your trepidation on this ingredient? Not orally bio-available? It is an allyl isomer is it not (if that even makes a difference, organic chemistry was a class I opted out of!)?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both very necessary. My opinion...you will be a great dad bubba.
Thanks!

Your trepidation on this ingredient? Not orally bio-available? It is an allyl isomer is it not (if that even makes a difference, organic chemistry was a class I opted out of!)?
If made into an aerosol it becomes...ahem...tear gas.