Coming Soon

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Does this appetite suppressant act synergestically with VanillaLean?
    To be honest I don't know I found out about it on Facebook about a week ago. I would think and this is just me that it would be a great stacking combination simply due to lower appetite causing less food consumption while Vanillean looks to speed up metabolism and free fatty acids to be used for energy. However the honchos at the top are releasing info to us at the same time as everyone else. Yet if there is a true synergy instead of just complimenting each other as I just described I don't know. Perhaps BulkPerf can let us in on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Lets get this bad boy released and celebrate by sending me a free bottle
    We are carrying on a conversation now in our super secret lair regarding what type of promotion we can do for the launch of the product. We reps are tossing out ideas and seeing if any of them float. Stay Tuned!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    To be honest I don't know I found out about it on Facebook about a week ago. I would think and this is just me that it would be a great stacking combination simply due to lower appetite causing less food consumption while Vanillean looks to speed up metabolism and free fatty acids to be used for energy. However the honchos at the top are releasing info to us at the same time as everyone else. Yet if there is a true synergy instead of just complimenting each other as I just described I don't know. Perhaps BulkPerf can let us in on that.

We are carrying on a conversation now in our super secret lair regarding what type of promotion we can do for the launch of the product. We reps are tossing out ideas and seeing if any of them float. Stay Tuned!
    The next BPS product I don't enjoy will be the first. You guys have my full trust as a company and few do. Float the idea of making the entire first run for me
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    •   

3. Wait in line, I JUST got FormaSurge, Vanillean and I are going to get to know each other early on this time (I hope!). Happy you all are excited about this.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

4. Formasurge plus Vanillalean sounds like a fun recomp stack...
    doing my own thang!

5. Yeah it does. I am excited to get my hands on both products. With my plans to get pretty darn lean here soon it would be great to run them or at least hit up the Vanillean.
    Current Training Log -
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Wait in line, I JUST got FormaSurge, Vanillean and I are going to get to know each other early on this time (I hope!). Happy you all are excited about this.
    I'm in the same boat - can't wait to give this stuff a try!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

7. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I'm in the same boat - can't wait to give this stuff a try!
    You still rocking your stats weight bubba?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

8. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    You still rocking your stats weight bubba?
    ...Well, 272 this morning, but only because I just started cutting and dropped some water weight this week.

***NOW @ NP***

9. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    ...Well, 272 this morning, but only because I just started cutting and dropped some water weight this week.
    You start your plan next week right bro? Or is it the week after?
    Nutra-Innovations Rep
    PM me with any product questions!
    Use Code AMINDS15 - 15% Off

10. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    What is the cutting goal?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

11. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I'm going out on a limb and say he wants to drop some fat... .
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

12. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    A lean(er) 260, bring my abs back at least somewhat and generally improve conditioning. I've reached a point where my long term health is higher priority than going up another shirt size.

***NOW @ NP***

13. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I'm going out on a limb and say he wants to drop some fat... .
    Sounds like a stretch!

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    A lean(er) 260, bring my abs back at least somewhat and generally improve conditioning. I've reached a point where my long term health is higher priority than going up another shirt size.
    260 with ABs showing is rockin'!! Agree totally on health aspect big man. I want to be around for the grand kids.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Sounds like a stretch!

260 with ABs showing is rockin'!! Agree totally on health aspect big man. I want to be around for the grand kids.
    I share this sentiment with both of you. Getting my lean on as we speak but would love to add this one into the mix. Looking on Facebook the ingredients look great and synergistic. Have metabolic increases covered, blood sugar levels, thermogenic, limits fat storage capability, increases cAMP, on top of having health benefits like liver protection, lowering LDL, and possibly BP or at least keeping it from going up. The capsaicin is known to aid in BP. All in all the 3 ingredients release so far look great.
    Current Training Log -

15. I don't FB so I will have to wait for the facts. Knowing that you approve though makes me feel confident though.

16. Yeah any chance we can get the ingredient list here
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Yeah any chance we can get the ingredient list here
    In the next day or so, yes, it will be available to the public.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

18. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Yeah any chance we can get the ingredient list here
    Check the BPS facebook page, Vanillean ingredients are showing there though I don't believe EVERYTHING is included nor is the dosage per each.

19. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny

Check the BPS facebook page, Vanillean ingredients are showing there though I don't believe EVERYTHING is included nor is the dosage per each.
    A full write-up will be available momentarily.

20. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    A full write-up will be available momentarily.
    This is going to be awesome! Can't wait.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    HAHA what opposite state of minds we have, I want to live as short as possible but as vital as possible. LMAO
    doing my own thang!

22. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    HAHA what opposite state of minds we have, I want to live as short as possible but as vital as possible. LMAO
    Better to burn out than fade away right?? Have some kids and this will change quickly bubba.

23. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I spend all my time cooped up in a lab doing experiments. Very sterile, stressful environment. I want to at least live long enough to get out of this damn place and enjoy life.

***NOW @ NP***

24. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Better to burn out than fade away right?? Have some kids and this will change quickly bubba.
    Bro I want to die with adrenaline in my veins, absolute adrenaline junkie. I know what you mean which is why I am not mating LOL.
    doing my own thang!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I spend all my time cooped up in a lab doing experiments. Very sterile, stressful environment. I want to at least live long enough to get out of this damn place and enjoy life.
    Yeah I gotcha LMAO. You have kids?
    doing my own thang!

26. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Bro I want to die with adrenaline in my veins, absolute adrenaline junkie. I know what you mean which is why I am not mating LOL.
    I can relate with that statement completely. I grew up in the 60s/70s and count my lucky stars to be here today. I wasn't planning on "Mating" either but life has a funny way of changing. Just be open to everything champ.

27. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I can relate with that statement completely. I grew up in the 60s/70s and count my lucky stars to be here today. I wasn't planning on "Mating" either but life has a funny way of changing. Just be open to everything champ.
    Solid advice undoubtedly

28. Partial ingredient list for Vanillean:

Raspberry Ketones
    Zingerone
    Vanillin
    Capsaicin
    Carvacrol
    Allyl Isothiocyanate
    Black Pepper Extract........

and more - maybe

29. Giddy up!

30. That's a sexy looking list
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Coming Soon cAMPHIBOLIC!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 10:19 AM
  2. Coming Soon: Full Line of Avant Labs!
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 07:08 PM
  3. Bulk ALCAR COMING SOON!!!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 11:41 AM
  4. M 4OHN Log, coming soon....
    By prolangtum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-09-2004, 12:29 AM
  5. Lipostabil Information ...it's coming soon