1. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.22%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Evodiamine?
    Using FB to cheat lol.
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.22%

Evodiamine inhibits adipogenesis via the EGFR-PKCalpha-ERK signaling pathway.
    Wang T, Wang Y, Yama****a H.
    Source

Department of Biomedical Sciences, College of Life and Health Sciences, Chubu University, Kasugai 487-8501, Japan.
    Abstract

The molecular mechanism of the anti-adipogenic effect of evodiamine (which has several capsaicin-like pharmacological actions) was investigated. The evodiamine effect was not blocked by the specific TRPV1 antagonist capsazepine in 3T3-L1 preadipocytes, whereas its effect was greatly curtailed by inhibitors of protein kinase C (PKC) and epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR). Signal analyses showed that evodiamine stimulated the phosphorylation of EGFR, PKCalpha, and ERK, all of which were reduced by an EGFR inhibitor. Silencing experiments of EGFR mRNA supported the involvement of these signaling molecules in the inhibitory effect of evodiamine. An unidentified mechanism whereby evodiamine inhibits adipogenesis via the EGFR-PKCalpha-ERK signaling pathway was revealed.

PMID:

[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.22%

Activation of TRPV1 and TRPA1 by black pepper components.
    Okumura Y, Narukawa M, Iwasaki Y, Ishikawa A, Matsuda H, Yoshikawa M, Watanabe T.
    Source

Graduate School of Nutritional and Environmental Sciences, University of Shizuoka, Shizouka, Japan.
    Abstract

We searched in this study for novel agonists of transient receptor potential cation channel, subfamily V, member 1 (TRPV1) and transient receptor potential cation channel, subfamily A, member 1 (TRPA1) in pepper, focusing attention on 19 compounds contained in black pepper. Almost all the compounds in HEK cells heterogeneously expressed TRPV1 or TRPA1, increased the intracellular Ca(2+) concentration ([Ca(2+)](i)) in a concentration-dependent manner. Among these, piperine, isopiperine, isochavicine, piperanine, pipernonaline, dehydropipernonaline, retrofractamide C, piperolein A, and piperolein B relatively strongly activated TRPV1. The EC(50) values of these compounds for TRPV1 were 0.6-128 microM. Piperine, isopiperine, isochavicine, piperanine, piperolein A, piperolein B, and N-isobutyl-(2E,4E)-tetradeca-2,4-diamide also relatively strongly activated TRPA1, the EC(50) values of these compounds for TRPA1 were 7.8-148 microM. The Ca(2+) responses of these compounds for TRPV1 and TRPA1 were significantly suppressed by co-applying each antagonist. We identified in this study new transient receptor potential (TRP) agonists present in black pepper and found that piperine, isopiperine, isochavicine, piperanine, piperolein A, and piperolein B activated both TRPV1 and TRPA1.

PMID:

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Any Raspberry Ketones involved as well?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Using FB to cheat lol.
    Hey! I'm just on the up and up! I'm now scouring PubMed and the rest of the interwebs for information.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.22%

Few more weeks.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.69%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Evodiamine inhibits adipogenesis via the EGFR-PKCalpha-ERK signaling pathway.
    Wang T, Wang Y, Yama****a H.
    Source

Department of Biomedical Sciences, College of Life and Health Sciences, Chubu University, Kasugai 487-8501, Japan.
    Abstract

The molecular mechanism of the anti-adipogenic effect of evodiamine (which has several capsaicin-like pharmacological actions) was investigated. The evodiamine effect was not blocked by the specific TRPV1 antagonist capsazepine in 3T3-L1 preadipocytes, whereas its effect was greatly curtailed by inhibitors of protein kinase C (PKC) and epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR). Signal analyses showed that evodiamine stimulated the phosphorylation of EGFR, PKCalpha, and ERK, all of which were reduced by an EGFR inhibitor. Silencing experiments of EGFR mRNA supported the involvement of these signaling molecules in the inhibitory effect of evodiamine. An unidentified mechanism whereby evodiamine inhibits adipogenesis via the EGFR-PKCalpha-ERK signaling pathway was revealed.

PMID:

I remember trying Redline RTDs 5 or 6 years ago and that stuff was unbelievable. Best stim-rush ever, but I remember seeing evodiamine on the ingredient panel and wondered at the time if that was the medical name for liquid crack.
    BOARD TYRANT
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Well I can only say that from what I am reading Vanillean doesn't have any of the "usual suspects". Sounds anything but "Vanilla" to me!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well I can only say that from what I am reading Vanillean doesn't have any of the "usual suspects". Sounds anything but "Vanilla" to me!
    Granted we know as much as you guys do, Vanillean should be very different and very new. I have never questioned BPS because everything does what it says, I can only imagine Vanillean will be yet another great product.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yes I agree that BPS is a straight shooter company.
    doing my own thang!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.94%

I cannot wait for this to release! The anticipation is killing me.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Yes I agree that BPS is a straight shooter company.
    Now that right there is an endorsement you can believe in. You shoot straight yourself and are extremely knowledgeable so your opinion is taken in high regard!
    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I cannot wait for this to release! The anticipation is killing me.
    I am ready for it too! As Ouffiny mentioned we are just as excited as anyone else to find out exactly what it is and they science behind it.
    Current Log:
  13. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.22%

Little more info since the release is very near.

A dietary agonist of transient receptor potential cation channel V3 elicits endothelium-dependent vasodilation.Earley S, Gonzales AL, Garcia ZI.
    Source

Department of Biomedical Sciences, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO 80523-1680, USA. scott.earley@colostate.edu
    Abstract

The Mediterranean diet may be responsible for lower cardiovascular disease rates in Southern versus Northern European countries. Oregano is used abundantly in Mediterranean cooking, but potential cardiovascular benefits have not been investigated. Carvacrol, present in oregano, activates the transient receptor potential (TRP) cation channels TRPA1 and TRPV3. We hypothesized that chemosensing of this dietary molecule by TRP channels in the endothelium promotes arterial relaxation. TRPA1 and TRPV3 were detected in the endothelium of intact arteries. Carvacrol causes concentration-dependent increases in the intracellular [Ca(2+)] of native cerebral artery endothelial cells and is more potent (EC(50) = 34 microM) than the TRPA1 agonist allyl isothiocyanate (EC(50) = 400 microM) or the TRPV3 agonist eugenol (EC(50) = 2.3 mM). Carvacrol also activates TRPV3-like cation currents in cerebral artery endothelial cells. Carvacrol elicits vasodilation of intact cerebral arteries (EC(50) = 4.1 microM) that is accompanied by smooth muscle hyperpolarization and a decrease in the intracellular [Ca(2+)] of arterial myocytes. Endothelium disruption inhibits carvacrol-induced vasodilation, but block of nitric-oxide synthase and cyclooxygenase activity does not alter the response. Vasodilation in response to carvacrol is inhibited when blockers of Ca(2+)-activated K(+) channels are present in the lumen or when the inwardly rectifying K(+) channel blocker BaCl(2) is present in the superfusion bath. Carvacrol-induced dilation is not diminished by a TRPA1 antagonist but is inhibited by the TRPV blocker ruthenium red. Our findings show that oregano can relax arteries by activating TRPV3 channels in the endothelium. This effect may account for some of the cardioprotective effects of the Mediterranean diet.

PMID:
    PMCID:
    PMC2845943
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.35%

So evodiamine and an oregano extract? Did I read that right?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

I assume Vanillalean will replace combustion
    doing my own thang!
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

That and we have something in the works to really Zapp appetite away.
    Current Log:
  17. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

Does this appetite suppressant act synergestically with VanillaLean?
    doing my own thang!
  18. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Lets get this bad boy released and celebrate by sending me a free bottle
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.64%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Little more info since the release is very near.
    Oh stop the teasing already!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

20. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.59%

GDI... I want MOAR info on ALL the products on the horizon! Guy, BPS is teasing us just as much as ya'll...
    BPS Representative
    PM me with any product questions!
    www.bulkperformancesolutions.c om
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Does this appetite suppressant act synergestically with VanillaLean?
    To be honest I don't know I found out about it on Facebook about a week ago. I would think and this is just me that it would be a great stacking combination simply due to lower appetite causing less food consumption while Vanillean looks to speed up metabolism and free fatty acids to be used for energy. However the honchos at the top are releasing info to us at the same time as everyone else. Yet if there is a true synergy instead of just complimenting each other as I just described I don't know. Perhaps BulkPerf can let us in on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Lets get this bad boy released and celebrate by sending me a free bottle
    We are carrying on a conversation now in our super secret lair regarding what type of promotion we can do for the launch of the product. We reps are tossing out ideas and seeing if any of them float. Stay Tuned!
    Current Log:
  22. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.91%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    To be honest I don't know I found out about it on Facebook about a week ago. I would think and this is just me that it would be a great stacking combination simply due to lower appetite causing less food consumption while Vanillean looks to speed up metabolism and free fatty acids to be used for energy. However the honchos at the top are releasing info to us at the same time as everyone else. Yet if there is a true synergy instead of just complimenting each other as I just described I don't know. Perhaps BulkPerf can let us in on that.

We are carrying on a conversation now in our super secret lair regarding what type of promotion we can do for the launch of the product. We reps are tossing out ideas and seeing if any of them float. Stay Tuned!
    The next BPS product I don't enjoy will be the first. You guys have my full trust as a company and few do. Float the idea of making the entire first run for me
    EvoMuse Products Rep

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.35%

Wait in line, I JUST got FormaSurge, Vanillean and I are going to get to know each other early on this time (I hope!). Happy you all are excited about this.
  24. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

Formasurge plus Vanillalean sounds like a fun recomp stack...
    doing my own thang!
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

Yeah it does. I am excited to get my hands on both products. With my plans to get pretty darn lean here soon it would be great to run them or at least hit up the Vanillean.
    Current Log:
  26. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Wait in line, I JUST got FormaSurge, Vanillean and I are going to get to know each other early on this time (I hope!). Happy you all are excited about this.
    I'm in the same boat - can't wait to give this stuff a try!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I'm in the same boat - can't wait to give this stuff a try!
    You still rocking your stats weight bubba?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  28. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.37%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    You still rocking your stats weight bubba?
    ...Well, 272 this morning, but only because I just started cutting and dropped some water weight this week.

***NOW @ NP***
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.59%

...Well, 272 this morning, but only because I just started cutting and dropped some water weight this week.
    You start your plan next week right bro? Or is it the week after?
    BPS Representative
    PM me with any product questions!
    www.bulkperformancesolutions.c om
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.01%

What is the cutting goal?
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.35%

I'm going out on a limb and say he wants to drop some fat... .
  32. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.37%

A lean(er) 260, bring my abs back at least somewhat and generally improve conditioning. I've reached a point where my long term health is higher priority than going up another shirt size.

***NOW @ NP***
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.01%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I'm going out on a limb and say he wants to drop some fat... .
    Sounds like a stretch!

A lean(er) 260, bring my abs back at least somewhat and generally improve conditioning. I've reached a point where my long term health is higher priority than going up another shirt size.
    260 with ABs showing is rockin'!! Agree totally on health aspect big man. I want to be around for the grand kids.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

Sounds like a stretch!

260 with ABs showing is rockin'!! Agree totally on health aspect big man. I want to be around for the grand kids.
    I share this sentiment with both of you. Getting my lean on as we speak but would love to add this one into the mix. Looking on Facebook the ingredients look great and synergistic. Have metabolic increases covered, blood sugar levels, thermogenic, limits fat storage capability, increases cAMP, on top of having health benefits like liver protection, lowering LDL, and possibly BP or at least keeping it from going up. The capsaicin is known to aid in BP. All in all the 3 ingredients release so far look great.
    Current Log:
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.01%

I don't FB so I will have to wait for the facts. Knowing that you approve though makes me feel confident though.
  36. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.91%

Yeah any chance we can get the ingredient list here
    EvoMuse Products Rep

37. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

In the next day or so, yes, it will be available to the public.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.35%

Check the BPS facebook page, Vanillean ingredients are showing there though I don't believe EVERYTHING is included nor is the dosage per each.
  39. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny

Check the BPS facebook page, Vanillean ingredients are showing there though I don't believe EVERYTHING is included nor is the dosage per each.
    A full write-up will be available momentarily.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.94%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    A full write-up will be available momentarily.
    This is going to be awesome! Can't wait.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Coming Soon cAMPHIBOLIC!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 11:19 AM
  2. Coming Soon: Full Line of Avant Labs!
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 08:08 PM
  3. Bulk ALCAR COMING SOON!!!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 12:41 PM
  4. M 4OHN Log, coming soon....
    By prolangtum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-09-2004, 01:29 AM
  5. Lipostabil Information ...it's coming soon