DCP 2.0

Page 8 of 23 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I don't get on escalators. I wish I was making this up.
    Do you have a problem with elevators, too?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Nope. I don't get on them.

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Do you have a problem with elevators, too?
    No problem with elevators, which makes this even more ridiculous.

    BPS needs to come out with a supp to get over irrational fears.

    Edit:

    Nevermind. Found the supp already: alcohol.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Nope. I don't get on them.



    No problem with elevators, which makes this even more ridiculous.

    BPS needs to come out with a supp to get over irrational fears.

    Edit:

    Nevermind. Found the supp already: alcohol.
    Drunken Stairs, anyone?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Nevermind. Found the supp already: alcohol.
    In grad school we called that Vitamin R. It's a regular panacea.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
    •   
       


  5. Getting closer...day by day...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Getting closer...day by day...
    Patience may be a virtue, but I want my DCP.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Patience may be a virtue, but I want my DCP.
    So true.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    ETA 10 days.
    Day 10. Need DCP.

  9. We are in the final stages of this. I believe you will be able to buy DCP 2.0 from NP this month!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  10. You get nothing...good day, sir.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. Thank you, good day to you as well, I'll be on my way.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You get nothing...good day, sir.


  13. Quote Originally Posted by baldymcgee View Post
    I think most of Gene Wilders portrayals were envisioned with his character on crack. His Dr. Frankenstein was definitely on something.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I think most of Gene Wilders portrayals were envisioned with his character on crack. His Dr. Frankenstein was definitely on something.
    lol well, that's a Mel Brooks movie for you.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    lol well, that's a Mel Brooks movie for you.
    "I picked the wrong day to quit huffing glue!"
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  16. The wait is killing me!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by gkusa001 View Post
    The wait is killing me!
    You and me both!

  18. Want some DCP2.0? Get one of the very first bottles over here: Legend Returns! DCP 2.0 is Almost Here! BPS Needs Loggers!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  19. I just need to get some by June 16th. that's when i'll be back from vacation, and extra fat.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I just need to get some by June 16th. that's when i'll be back from vacation, and extra fat.
    Most people would want to run it before the vacation, but you sound more like me, after vacation I'll be using Damage Control Protocol.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Most people would want to run it before the vacation, but you sound more like me, after vacation I'll be using Damage Control Protocol.
    well, i'm married so eh but I've been very inconsistent in going to the gym for a while, so starting fresh after vacation sounds good, plus from prior experience after a week in Puerto rico i'll come home with an extra 3-4 pounds added :P

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Want some DCP2.0? Get one of the very first bottles over here: Legend Returns! DCP 2.0 is Almost Here! BPS Needs Loggers!
    I feel like we're gonna get some good logs out of this.

  23. Definitely should have some good logs to follow.

  24. Salvia Miltiorrhiza 20:1
    Artemisia Iwayomogi 20:1
    Catalposide
    Propionyl-L-Carnitine (PLCAR)/Carnitine Fumerate Blend
    Raspberry Ketones
    Mangiferin
    Momordin
  25. EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84
    Salvia Miltiorrhiza 20:1
    Artemisia Iwayomogi 20:1
    Catalposide
    Propionyl-L-Carnitine (PLCAR)/Carnitine Fumerate Blend
    Raspberry Ketones
    Mangiferin
    Momordin
    I'm really interested in seeing the intro price. The formula looks solid.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by RickyBDragon View Post
    I'm really interested in seeing the intro price. The formula looks solid.
    It will be.....one MILLION dollars!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DCP for 3clipseGT!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 01:10 PM
  2. DCP / BERBERINE The Gut-B-Gone Log
    By mmowry in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 10:12 PM
  3. DCP / BERBERINE The gut-B-gone log
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 11:31 AM
  4. Got Dcp?
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-15-2006, 10:43 PM
  5. Dcp
    By rampage jackson in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 03:43 PM
Log in
Log in