dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff as always, Matt! I am a huge fan of your work and the original, so I am really looking forward to trying the new formula. I guess you could say I'm a fan:

Now that's a stash!

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
the real question is: which will be released first, cardiotryx or dcp ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the real question is: which will be released first, cardiotryx or dcp ?
2 different brands, 2 different groups of people involved.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff as always, Matt! I am a huge fan of your work and the original, so I am really looking forward to trying the new formula. I guess you could say I'm a fan:

da-amn!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
J Med Food. 2012 May;15(5):495-503. doi: 10.1089/jmf.2011.1717.
[h=1]Raspberry ketone protects rats fed high-fat diets against nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.[/h]Wang L, Meng X, Zhang F.
[h=3]Source[/h]College of Food, Shenyang Agricultural University, Shenyang, Liaoning, China.

[h=3]Abstract[/h]The protective effect of raspberry ketone against nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) was tested by using a high-fat diet-induced NASH model, and its mechanism was explored. Forty Sprague-Dawley rats with a 1:1 male to female ratio were randomly divided into five groups: the normal control (NC) group (n=8) fed normal diet for 8 weeks, the model control (MC) group (n=8) fed high-fat diet (82% standard diet, 8.3% yolk powder, 9.0% lard, 0.5% cholesterol, and 0.2% sodium taurocholate), and the raspberry ketone low-dose (0.5%) (RKL) group (n=8), the raspberry ketone middle-dose (1%) (RKM) group (n=8), and the raspberry ketone high-dose (2%) (RKH) group (n=8) fed high-fat diet for 4 weeks. After 8 weeks of experiment, all the rats were sacrificed, and blood lipid parameters (total cholesterol [TC], triglycerides [TG], high-density lipoprotein cholesterol [HDL-C], and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol [LDL-C]), liver function parameters (serum alanine aminotransferase [ALT], aspartate aminotransferase [AST], and alkaline phosphatase [ALP]), leptin (LEP), free fatty acid (FFA), tumor necrosis factor α (TNF-α), blood glucose (GLU), and insulin (INS) with calculated INS resistance index (IRI) and INS-sensitive index (ISI) were measured in rats. Therefore, we determined the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR)-α activity in liver homogenate and the levels of low-density lipoprotein receptor (LDLR), high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP), adiponection (APN), superoxide dismutase, and malondialdehyde (MDA). The liver tissues of rats in each group were imaged by electron microscopy with hematoxylin-eosin as the staining agent. The levels of TG, TC, LDL-C, ALT, AST, ALP, GLU, INS, IRI, FFA, LEP, TNF-α, MDA, and hs-CRP of MC rats were significantly increased (P<.05, P<.01). Therefore, the levels of HDL-C, ISI, PPAR-α, LDLR, and APN were significantly decreased (P<.05, P<.01). Compared with the MC group, each parameter in the RKL, RKM, and RKH groups was significantly improved (P<.05, P<.01). Thus raspberry ketone was an effective intervention for NASH in rats. It was believed that raspberry ketone had a dual effect of liver protection and fat reduction, and the mechanism was probably mediated by alleviation of fatty degeneration of liver cells, decreased liver inflammation, correction of dyslipidemia, reversal of LEP and INS resistance, and improved antioxidant capacity.

PMID:22551412 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
PMCID:pMC3338106 [Available on 2013/5/1]

gkusa001

gkusa001

Awards
Hey thanks for the heads up bro. I'll start saving up for it now. I'm really looking forward to it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More delays, can't say I am surprised. Seems to be the norm lately with new product releases.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More delays, can't say I am surprised. Seems to be the norm lately with new product releases.
It's an extremely painstaking process, most of which is completely not under our control.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's an extremely painstaking process, most of which is completely not under our control.
This we are aware of as you are one of the few that actually admits that being the cause of the delay. My frustration is the early release of information when the product is nearly a quarter of a year away from being available. It's the name of the game, generate marketing buzz to sell more when it releases yada yada but it just makes people impatient it seems. Anyways, I am just curious what is in it and if it will work well for me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This we are aware of as you are one of the few that actually admits that being the cause of the delay. My frustration is the early release of information when the product is nearly a quarter of a year away from being available. It's the name of the game, generate marketing buzz to sell more when it releases yada yada but it just makes people impatient it seems. Anyways, I am just curious what is in it and if it will work well for me.
Also my fault...sometimes my excitement gets the better of me. It has actually bit me in the ass a few times with copycats.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also my fault...sometimes my excitement gets the better of me. It has actually bit me in the ass a few times with copycats.
There's a fine line with all of it (unfortunately). And I have to admit, I think it's cool when Matt gets as excited as he does about a product. With as much as he's formulated and researched over the years, you know it's good if he gets excited about it lol.

ExciteBK

Awards
Since there is no TTA, does this mean there is less chance of getting those wretched cramps? The original DCP crippled me, even with taurine, mag and potassium.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Perfection take patience. I want it now!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since there is no TTA, does this mean there is less chance of getting those wretched cramps? The original DCP crippled me, even with taurine, mag and potassium.
Correct.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But the cramps helped me relate to my women friends?
Don't worry, we have kept the red and white color motif, and each bottle will have a string attached.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry, we have kept the red and white color motif, and each bottle will have a string attached.
A little extra loose black pepper extract to make you cry, too.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going green has never been sexier.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I have a picture of me in a towel.
Bounty, Brawny, or Sparkle?

"The Quicker Picker Upper"?

"The Strength to Get Things Done"?

"You Want It Clean, You Need Sparkle"?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bounty, Brawny, or Sparkle?

"The Quicker Picker Upper"?

"The Strength to Get Things Done"?

"You Want It Clean, You Need Sparkle"?
Sparkle? You know we here at BPS are on Team Jacob. Someone needs "reeducation".

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Reeducate me please. I happen to like "the quicker picker upper."

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Twilight Zone is nothing to joke about. Some of that **** could really happen.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Twilight Zone is nothing to joke about. Some of that **** could really happen.
In geometry class, my favorite triangle was always the Bermuda.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I must be the only one not into vampires and werewolves.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You aren't alone....

2344517066_polls_i_like_turtles_4958_207342_answer_3_xlarge_xlarge.jpeg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I had to google "Team Jacob", I guess that makes me an expert.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1