Army Guy Turns Thunder with TestPro!! (Sponsored)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Another Army Guy Shock and Awe with
TestPro!!

What I expect TestPro by Anabolic Innovations to do for me???? Either I will turn green and have tanks shooting at me, or I will morph into the demi-god known as Thunder!! (the second option being highly more lethal than the first :sgrin: )

Special thanks to Pem, Crowler, and the rest of the AI gang for this chance to help me slaughter the innocence out there. While holding the bottle in my callused hands I think to myself, "I love the smell of Napalm in the moring," while visions of Iron explodes all around me!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Supporting Supps:
ASGT - preworkout
Protein (LG) Chocolate Peanut Butter... sooooo tasty
BC EAA - intra workout
Fish Oils - because my knees need the lube
Multi - because I am sooo sooo sexy :fing02: (well my wife thinks so)

I will be dosing the TestPro 2 am and 2 pm
This gives me 30 days of pure fun in the sun...., well more rain than sun here in Utah :damnit:

Lifting will be 3 days weekly based off of TGs (and I plagiarize with permission) workout. I have twisted it to fit my own diabolical purposes.
You will see suppersets, drop sets, rest pause, and pre-exhaust. I will even throw in the random Metroba insult from time to time just for good measure.

Monday - Chest and Tris
Tuesday - Cardio which will be me chasing old women out of the pool for warm up, and then either swimming or walking on the treadmill
Wednesday - Back & Bis
Thursday - see Tuesday, but with WAY more yelling by the old women (or is that my voice I hear???) :thinking:
Friday - Shoulders and legs... well who am I kidding, just shoulders :grumpy:

of note, I will be having knee surgery in July at the end of this great cycle. The meniscus in the left knee is all but shredded to bits. This is the 2nd surgery to fix it... stupid Army doctors!!! :frustrate

so without further ado...

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
In for the ride

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in for this big guy, TestoPro is in my near future and I want to hear an AG perspective!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
nice.... Gonna throw some pre pics up i hope :)

subbed

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
thanks for coming gentlemen... and I have a different Idea for the pics... time to have some fun!!! lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AG always has great pics :head: (non homogenized)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
welcome the the party gentlemen, and I use that term loosely because of Met's being here!!! lol first dose tomorrow!!! sooooooo ready!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am fashionably late. I thought MAYBE I would make a big entrance but after AZ's I think I should just say... Here, Present, and Accounted for Sir!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow dat ass :jaw:

E

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I'm in here AG! I'm paying close attention 'cuz I will be using this in a couple months...after I log my Natadrol/Prime stack (which a lot of people have been waiting for)!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
welcome fellas!!! dosing the first TestPro dose as we speak!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Should be an awesome ride...don't think I've read one negative review!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Libido will be sick on this...I feel sorry for ur wife...:hump:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Yowza, I'm liking what I'm seeing so far.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I really like this thread, lol.

Lets see what you can do AG!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
My dumbass sold my bottle of TestoPro to my friend because i'm running a different stack right now, gotta order some more!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
in for the win!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
OH WHAT A FEELING!!! AG SMASH!!!!
today's supplement dosing -
ASGT - 2 scoops 30 min prior
AP - 3 scoops 1o min prior
BC EAA - 6 scoops intra
Postal - 3 scoops immediately after
2 TestPro!!!

My friends it was an epic lift this morning. I am not sure where all this came from... nod nod wink wink ;)
I know full well that the TestPro still has not come full force, it being only day 3, and I hate when haters PM me telling me I am bunk because it is all placebo. Well to the haters... :smlove2: nothing but love. I will take a PR and chalk it up to God and these supps!!! Screw you guys!!! Muahahahahahaha

so, the lift!!!

CHEST
Flat BB Bench: Warmed up with 135x20 - 185x10
275x10 - 325x3 (stopped to go up) - 365x1 (hellz yeah!!!! never hit this high before!!!) dropped to 185 immediately and knocked out 10 more!

DB Incline:
45's x 15 - 105's x 6 - 105's x 6 - (never started with the 105's before. was hard getting them up solo) drop set 85's x 11 30 sec pause 85's x 8

Peck Deck:
150x15 - 165x10 - 180x10 - 210x8 Was SWOLE after these (pun intended!!)

Cable Crossovers: --- weight is per side
60x12 - 80x12 - 100x8 -Drop set 60x10 then put on bottom peg and did 2 sets of 12 with 50 lbs per side

Triceps
2 hand overhead DB extension:
60x15 - 105x10 - 115x8 - 125x5 (Holy PR on weight Batman!!! I am COMING for you Thundergod, who is still around by the way ;) ) Drop set 75x15

SUPER SET
Standing overhead cable extensions:
150x20 - 160x20 - 170x20 - 180x17 (PR for weight AND reps!!)
Standing Cable tri- extensions:
150x10 - 160x10 - 170x10 - 180x8 (Can you say PAIN!!!??? The pump with doing these 20 TIMES each and supersetted was just unreal!! 40 minutes later, and my arms are STILL Pumped like I just finished!!)

Finished off with the hand bike for 12 minutes and then had to bolt. 4 true PRs in one day. I LOVE this stack!!!! ASGT + TestPro = uberlicious!!!!

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
Damn AG! That is a day my bro. Honestly doubt the TP had anything to do with it at this point, but damn you're definately putting on a display of what ASGT can do! The TP should be full force by the end of the week. You might even have a little taller salute in the mornings.........Props bro!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
365 on flat?
105 on DBs?
180 on extensions?

Way to go AG!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Straight beast mode bro. Nice f*ckin numbers.

I fapped to that pic twice already...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol you guys kill me!!! And yeah the last time on SWOLE it took about 8 days or so for the TestPro to kick in. Next weeks numbers should look even better. I am also going to start dragging my teenage sons to the gym with me for a spotter!!! Getting up 105's solo for Incline is HARD!!! lol not as hard as Big's Fap mind you!!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good luck getting the teenagers in there... I can't trust him.

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
I put over a hundred teenage athletes through workouts every day, IF you can get them focused on a specific goal you can get them to train their asses off and be way ahead of the gam phsically. Peer pressure amongst teamates is a HUGE asset, I bet it would be strong amongst brothers as well. Take em to school AG....

Off topic: AZ i'll now be visiting this thread with moire regularity....thanks for the visual!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good AG! Good job on the personal best!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys and I am looking forward to getting the boys in there. I have taken them to the gym many times before, but they always seem to wander off to the cardio area. I think it was because the girls that were there. Got to get them focused. They always ask to go, but now I think the time is right to get them there

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
OH WHAT A FEELING!!! AG SMASH!!!!
today's supplement dosing -
ASGT - 2 scoops 30 min prior
AP - 3 scoops 1o min prior
BC EAA - 6 scoops intra
Postal - 3 scoops immediately after
2 TestPro!!!

My friends it was an epic lift this morning. I am not sure where all this came from... nod nod wink wink ;)
I know full well that the TestPro still has not come full force, it being only day 3, and I hate when haters PM me telling me I am bunk because it is all placebo. Well to the haters... :smlove2: nothing but love. I will take a PR and chalk it up to God and these supps!!! Screw you guys!!! Muahahahahahaha

so, the lift!!!

CHEST
Flat BB Bench: Warmed up with 135x20 - 185x10
275x10 - 325x3 (stopped to go up) - 365x1 (hellz yeah!!!! never hit this high before!!!) dropped to 185 immediately and knocked out 10 more!

DB Incline:
45's x 15 - 105's x 6 - 105's x 6 - (never started with the 105's before. was hard getting them up solo) drop set 85's x 11 30 sec pause 85's x 8

Peck Deck:
150x15 - 165x10 - 180x10 - 210x8 Was SWOLE after these (pun intended!!)

Cable Crossovers: --- weight is per side
60x12 - 80x12 - 100x8 -Drop set 60x10 then put on bottom peg and did 2 sets of 12 with 50 lbs per side

Triceps
2 hand overhead DB extension:
60x15 - 105x10 - 115x8 - 125x5 (Holy PR on weight Batman!!! I am COMING for you Thundergod, who is still around by the way ;) ) Drop set 75x15

SUPER SET
Standing overhead cable extensions:
150x20 - 160x20 - 170x20 - 180x17 (PR for weight AND reps!!)
Standing Cable tri- extensions:
150x10 - 160x10 - 170x10 - 180x8 (Can you say PAIN!!!??? The pump with doing these 20 TIMES each and supersetted was just unreal!! 40 minutes later, and my arms are STILL Pumped like I just finished!!)

Finished off with the hand bike for 12 minutes and then had to bolt. 4 true PRs in one day. I LOVE this stack!!!! ASGT + TestPro = uberlicious!!!!
very nice

now how about those pics ?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
very nice

now how about those pics ?
haha nice. I haven't had the time to get the bod all ready. Perhaps a teaser posing with some AI stuff and the cool shirt they sent me!!! lol

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
365x1 Great lift bro

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
now I know that I in no way compare to the "Lady in red" but for E's sake I took a few pics with the theme: WHY SO SERIOUS!!!!
I know the lighting is horrible, but hey, what do you do on short notice. My son had a blast taking them!!

Attachments

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
What no army fatigues?