Army Guy Turns Thunder with TestPro!! (Sponsored)

Page 6 of 16 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Great workout Army, keep killing it. Rest pauses on the leg... AHEM!!!!!!!!! Did you have the brace on at least? You don't have to bend the knee for SLDL's. Be careful my Warrior Brother. I had to put the puntang factor in my workout this morning. Halfway through I asked my wife if she had any Vagisil because this puzzy stuff was irritating me.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. lol sorry it took so long for me to get back on here. I have been busy all weekend, and am currently in VA, Norfolk area for some Army training this week.
    And yes Kleen I was wrapped and double wrapped on the knee lol. I just had to do something with the legs, and the doc said those are about the safest thing I could do. I will also be adding some bodyweight calve raises. And besides... it was only 315lbs and just a few reps... they were a rest pause true, but sometimes we need to cherry on the pie!!! lol

Couple other updates... NEVER go to Golden Corral on a Sunday night in the south!!! I don't like the place anyways, but it was that or McDonald's!!! I went for the ribs, and ate the meat and left the fat on 8 of them. Had a over cooked steak, and a salad with meat and no dressing.
    I was rocking and not touching the carbs or unhealthy stuff... until I saw the chocolate chip cookies... they are my demise... my kryptonite!!! had 2 small ones and ran away.

Also, yesterday I went up into the hills near our house with my neighbor on his 4 wheelers. Can you believe this???? SNOW on the 22nd of May. it barely stuck at the house, but 500ft higher it was a blizzard. We had a good time though!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Working on living
    •   

3. Great pics bro.
    I will work for supplements!

4. I would never take my yfz-450 down that road or i'd end up at the bottom haha!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    lol sorry it took so long for me to get back on here. I have been busy all weekend, and am currently in VA, Norfolk area for some Army training this week.
    And yes Kleen I was wrapped and double wrapped on the knee lol. I just had to do something with the legs, and the doc said those are about the safest thing I could do. I will also be adding some bodyweight calve raises. And besides... it was only 315lbs and just a few reps... they were a rest pause true, but sometimes we need to cherry on the pie!!! lol

Couple other updates... NEVER go to Golden Corral on a Sunday night in the south!!! I don't like the place anyways, but it was that or McDonald's!!! I went for the ribs, and ate the meat and left the fat on 8 of them. Had a over cooked steak, and a salad with meat and no dressing.
    I was rocking and not touching the carbs or unhealthy stuff... until I saw the chocolate chip cookies... they are my demise... my kryptonite!!! had 2 small ones and ran away.

Also, yesterday I went up into the hills near our house with my neighbor on his 4 wheelers. Can you believe this???? SNOW on the 22nd of May. it barely stuck at the house, but 500ft higher it was a blizzard. We had a good time though!!!
    It's ok because you did your cardio
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Global Warming? Shoulda been a given about Golden Corral man.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

7. cool pictures man

Name:  freezearnold.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  81.2 KB
    Eat clean, piss dirty

8. You're making me green with envy showing those snow pics AG. It got up to 91 degrees here yesterday. Not to my Nordic liking either.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

9. You can keep the snow I don't want it.

10. lol I will gladly send it your way TG, but if it was 91 here... I would be begging for snow!!!!
    Currently sitting on a government computer during a VERY boring army class... shhhhhh if I get caught they might lock me away!!! lol
    I will TRY to get to the gym today... somewhere... might just be pushups in the room... not too much around here
    Working on living

11. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    lol I will gladly send it your way TG, but if it was 91 here... I would be begging for snow!!!!
    Currently sitting on a government computer during a VERY boring army class... shhhhhh if I get caught they might lock me away!!! lol
    I will TRY to get to the gym today... somewhere... might just be pushups in the room... not too much around here
    Toss some students around!! ha ha That'll give you a light workout. Add in some desks for extra resistance!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

12. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    lol I will gladly send it your way TG, but if it was 91 here... I would be begging for snow!!!!
    Not the most Army savvy big guy but I would expect there to be a gym on base or am I wrong thinking you are at one? I guess if you're in Norfolk there is a big chance its at the Navy base there... or am I going crazy thinking there is one there?

13. lol already thought of that one, but there is another pretty big guy in the class who already claimed midgit tossing as his hobby... there are 4 guys under 5'6" that took offense... I told him we could play catch with them!!! lol

there is a small gym here on this base, but we have no wheels... it sucks!!!! The hotel gym has a treadmill.. and it is broken lol
    Working on living

14. Watch the training montage' from Rocky IV, follow and you will be fine.

15. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    You're making me green with envy showing those snow pics AG. It got up to 91 degrees here yesterday. Not to my Nordic liking either.
    We're all polar bears! So happy I'm up North again.

Great pics, AG.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    there are 4 guys under 5'6" that took offense...
    Army "guys" under 5'6".... do they look like this?!?

17. Those were some very nice pictures.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

18. Hey Pem... GO SUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    if they could use that zone for the rest of the series... we might have an upset!!
    Working on living

19. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Hey Pem... GO SUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    if they could use that zone for the rest of the series... we might have an upset!!
    Amare was a total beast last night. Just thinking how close the Cavs came in getting him before the dealine makes me cringe.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

20. no doubt, and Nash was simply fun to watch last night. this is their last run for a while
    Working on living

21. Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Army "guys" under 5'6".... do they look like this?!?
    haha not a chance!!! lol
    Working on living

22. Jealous of that ride, but happier to be going to the beach this weekend... Look at it this way you are being forced to let the leg rest... Hit some push ups if you must, but enjoy the imposed rest, your body will thank you.
    Current Training Log -

23. I know, but I was really wanting to push the back lift this week... oh well... might try to find a pull-up bar later
    Working on living

24. YO AG, just checked out your last lift, EXCELLENT ON THE PR!!

Cool as heck pics!

Bang up job broda! Ill be around even if im not posting....Im always watching...waiting..lurking... .
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

25. Not ominous at all GH!!!! LOL
    Current Training Log -

26. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    If you get caught just stand up and say, "What are you gunna do, send me to iraq?"

edit: This is much more effective when you are in Iraq already..

27. Quote Originally Posted by CleetusVanDam View Post
    Watch the training montage' from Rocky IV, follow and you will be fine.
    Complete with snow, no midget tossing, but that would be an easy fix.

"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

28. Man, those pix are awesome. I love riding four wheelers, but haven't done it in years.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

29. Alright I was able to find an on post gym, and a ride there.
    Couple of notes;
    1. I haven't had an evening lift in a LONG time... probably well over 2 years or longer
    2. I was crammed into the back of a small jeep with a driver who hit every pothole known to man. After 2 ASGT and such... the stomach was NOT feeling very well with all the bouncing. Soooo the lift suffered a bit, but it was still a lift.

Chest
    Incline BB- stomach was still reeling during this one
    135x15 - 225x8 - 225x8 - 225x6 - 225x6
    Flat DB Press
    90's x 10 - 100's x 8 (did that 3 more times. much lower than normal)
    DB Flies - flat
    45's x 10 - 50's x 10 - 60's x 8 - 45's x 10
    Then the gym announced they were closing soon... so we went right to triceps
    Triceps
    2 hand overhead DB Extensions
    80x15 - 110x8 - 110x8 - 130x1.75 (they had 130's and I never did them before, so even with the stomach a bit upset, I was like... hey why not!!! well it took too much to get the damn thing up, so I got 1 clean, but the 2nd one... not a chance!
    TG I AM COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!! lol
    had 5 minutes left
    Super Set
    2 hand over head reverse tricep cable extensions:
    130x20 - 140x20 - 150x20 - 160x20 (a bit lower weight, but the numbers from this cable machine are much different. I wish they had a standard cable machine weight!!!)
    2 hand cable tricep extension:
    130x10 - 140x10 - 150x7 - 160x6
    This supperset was INSANE!!!! was the only exercise that I was happy with, and the pump was incredible!!!
    Came back to the hotel and hit the restaurant eating 2 pieces of grilled chicken and some raw salad.
    all in all not good, but not bad either

Side note, the TestoPro is Definitely kicking in. I can feel the increase in test, and am starting to get a little acne. HELLZ YEAH!!! No complaints and ready for more!!!
    Working on living

30. nice workout bro
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 596
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 03:56 PM
  2. Decramine or Testpro?
    By h2bek97 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 11:07 AM
  3. Testpro/formex/stoked ???