Army Guy Turns Thunder with TestPro!! (Sponsored)

Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. lol you guys are killing me!!! Where do you find these pics!!! lol
    Working on living


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    lol you guys are killing me!!! Where do you find these pics!!! lol
    I am a connoisseur of the internet good sir.
    SFW and GFH

  3. Most interesting thread currently on AM IMO!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    I am a connoisseur of the internet good sir.
    I have a Zagat's Guide to The Internets Lulz.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CleetusVanDam View Post
    Most interesting thread currently on AM IMO!




    SFW and GFH

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post




    Buahahhahahahaha
    Posting because I just wanted to see that again!!!
    Working on living

  7. Need to add a little to this thread.

    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  8. Awesome Sauce
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  9. WTF Alf? Way to ruin childhood memories..lol
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  10. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    WTF Alf? Way to ruin childhood memories..lol
    you know you love it.
    SFW and GFH

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post

  12. Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  13. Totally forgot mine last night =x



    Dunno if its possible to undo the gayness now.... I have one though...might work...

  14. The Pokahontas and Little Mermaid pics were hot
    NSCA - CSCS

  15. I wish all girls did their pushups like that
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  16. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I wish all girls did their pushups like that
    + did them on my desk while I worked.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post

    Olympus Labs R&D - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    your wish is our command

  19. I think this is turning into a tit/picture thread.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  20. its all met's fault....haha
    Olympus Labs R&D - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  21. Now back to our previously scheduled program..

    Attachment 33372
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  22. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I think this is turning into a tit/picture thread.
    you say that like its a problem...
    SFW and GFH

  23. you guys are great!!!!

    Ok Great lift today with my Son. He is 14 and a little goofy, but he did great!
    took 2.5 scoops of ASGT
    4 AP
    6 BC EAA
    3 Postal
    2 TestoPro!!! (loving this stuff!!!)

    the lift:

    Shoulders:

    DB Press:
    45's x 15 - 75s x 10 - 80s x 8 - 85s x 6 (PR baby!!!) it was great having help getting that first rep up!!!
    Front raises:
    35's x 10 - 40s x 8 - 45s x 8 - 50s x 7 (PR again!!)
    1 arm side raises (oposite hand on incline bench for stability)
    35 x 10 - 40 x 8 - 45 x 8 the vein on the chest for the 1st time ever was popping out!!! my son noticed and called me a show-off lol
    HS behind neck press: Weight is per side
    70 x 20 - 95x12 - 140 x 8 - drop set 95 x 10
    Shrugs HS: weight is per side
    4 plates x 10 did this 4 times

    SLDL for legs: had to keep it light so Kleen won't kill me!!! or my knee for that matter
    225x15 - 315x8x6x3 (rest pause was great 17 total)

    just a great lift today!!! Going to try my son on a scoop of ASGT next time though... not fair with me on 2.3 and him without!!! lol
    Working on living

  24. nice lift bro!

    AZ, you are officially AM's ass man
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  25. My shoulders are hurting just reading that insanity!! The PRs are becoming a common theme here(and the ass photos too...hehheh). You are one strong SOB AG. Your son should have some great inspiration. Side note: there are some things in ASGT that might not be good for a 14yr old. Now to answer Met's question...


    Attachment 33374
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    My shoulders are hurting just reading that insanity!! The PRs are becoming a common theme here(and the ass photos too...hehheh). You are one strong SOB AG. Your son should have some great inspiration. Side note: there are some things in ASGT that might not be good for a 14yr old. Now to answer Met's question...


    Attachment 33374


    The pic is post #118 gives new meaning to the term "Needle ****"
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  27. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    The pic is post #118 gives new meaning to the term "Needle ****"
    Or a real big Prick!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  28. Great workout bro and nice PRS
    I will work for supplements!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Or a real big Prick!!
    Yeah I could see that. Problem would be I do not think he would score much with the ladies LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  30. Great workout Army, keep killing it. Rest pauses on the leg... AHEM!!!!!!!!! Did you have the brace on at least? You don't have to bend the knee for SLDL's. Be careful my Warrior Brother. I had to put the puntang factor in my workout this morning. Halfway through I asked my wife if she had any Vagisil because this puzzy stuff was irritating me.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  31. lol sorry it took so long for me to get back on here. I have been busy all weekend, and am currently in VA, Norfolk area for some Army training this week.
    And yes Kleen I was wrapped and double wrapped on the knee lol. I just had to do something with the legs, and the doc said those are about the safest thing I could do. I will also be adding some bodyweight calve raises. And besides... it was only 315lbs and just a few reps... they were a rest pause true, but sometimes we need to cherry on the pie!!! lol

    Couple other updates... NEVER go to Golden Corral on a Sunday night in the south!!! I don't like the place anyways, but it was that or McDonald's!!! I went for the ribs, and ate the meat and left the fat on 8 of them. Had a over cooked steak, and a salad with meat and no dressing.
    I was rocking and not touching the carbs or unhealthy stuff... until I saw the chocolate chip cookies... they are my demise... my kryptonite!!! had 2 small ones and ran away.

    Also, yesterday I went up into the hills near our house with my neighbor on his 4 wheelers. Can you believe this???? SNOW on the 22nd of May. it barely stuck at the house, but 500ft higher it was a blizzard. We had a good time though!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Working on living

  32. Great pics bro.
    I will work for supplements!

  33. I would never take my yfz-450 down that road or i'd end up at the bottom haha!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    lol sorry it took so long for me to get back on here. I have been busy all weekend, and am currently in VA, Norfolk area for some Army training this week.
    And yes Kleen I was wrapped and double wrapped on the knee lol. I just had to do something with the legs, and the doc said those are about the safest thing I could do. I will also be adding some bodyweight calve raises. And besides... it was only 315lbs and just a few reps... they were a rest pause true, but sometimes we need to cherry on the pie!!! lol

    Couple other updates... NEVER go to Golden Corral on a Sunday night in the south!!! I don't like the place anyways, but it was that or McDonald's!!! I went for the ribs, and ate the meat and left the fat on 8 of them. Had a over cooked steak, and a salad with meat and no dressing.
    I was rocking and not touching the carbs or unhealthy stuff... until I saw the chocolate chip cookies... they are my demise... my kryptonite!!! had 2 small ones and ran away.

    Also, yesterday I went up into the hills near our house with my neighbor on his 4 wheelers. Can you believe this???? SNOW on the 22nd of May. it barely stuck at the house, but 500ft higher it was a blizzard. We had a good time though!!!
    It's ok because you did your cardio

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Also, yesterday I went up into the hills near our house with my neighbor on his 4 wheelers. Can you believe this???? SNOW on the 22nd of May. it barely stuck at the house, but 500ft higher it was a blizzard. We had a good time though!!!
    Global Warming? Shoulda been a given about Golden Corral man.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  36. cool pictures man

    Name:  freezearnold.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  81.2 KB
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  37. You're making me green with envy showing those snow pics AG. It got up to 91 degrees here yesterday. Not to my Nordic liking either.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  38. You can keep the snow I don't want it.
    I will work for supplements!

  39. lol I will gladly send it your way TG, but if it was 91 here... I would be begging for snow!!!!
    Currently sitting on a government computer during a VERY boring army class... shhhhhh if I get caught they might lock me away!!! lol
    I will TRY to get to the gym today... somewhere... might just be pushups in the room... not too much around here
    Working on living
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 596
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 02:56 PM
  2. Decramine or Testpro?
    By h2bek97 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 10:07 AM
  3. Testpro/formex/stoked ???
    By IRON4LIFE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 05:29 PM
Log in
Log in