Army Guy Turns Thunder with TestPro!! (Sponsored)

Page 11 of 19 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Good to be back I bet!

Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

2. Glad to have you back at home.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   

3. u guys live together?
    Nutraplanet Representative

4. No just he can start lifting at his home gym. LOL
    Current Training Log -

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    u guys live together?
    rofl
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    u guys live together?
    PR, you kill me! You're an ******* (J/K!) but you're cool with me. You always make me laugh....OK....
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

7. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    No just he can start lifting at his home gym. LOL
    I kid I kid

8. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I kid I kid

9. Is there an echo in here?

10. I keed I keed

I think so..

11. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    There you go with that home gym shit!! Don't you realize that no one truly has a home gym???!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

12. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    There you go with that home gym shit!! Don't you realize that no one truly has a home gym???!!!
    To a Warrior any battlefield is home! However some battlefields are more familiar and endearing.
    Current Training Log -

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I kid I kid
    WHEW! I was scared we were going to be dubbed a Dastardly Duo. Army-Guy and Barracks Boy phucking up terrorists at home and abroad.
    Current Training Log -

14. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    That's not true. My friend use to own a gym until they decided to tare down the building so now he has every thing in his basement. So ya he has a home gym. The only problem is he don't have the room to work out. LOL
    I will work for supplements!

15. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    man I wish I had one!!!! but the Army would never move that much weights for me... stupid rules!!! lol
    But in 7 years, I will be investing around 70k into one when I get out. I will be one crazy MOFO on Craig's List!!! will even build a building/ shed to house it all... I am thinking about 1500-2500 sq ft.... thoughts??? I might just have you design it my god like friend!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    WHEW! I was scared we were going to be dubbed a Dastardly Duo. Army-Guy and Barracks Boy phucking up terrorists at home and abroad.
    Buahahahahahaha this one had me actually laughing so loud I woke up one of my kids!!! great job Barracks Boy!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    That's not true. My friend use to own a gym until they decided to tare down the building so now he has every thing in his basement. So ya he has a home gym. The only problem is he don't have the room to work out. LOL
    tell him to sale me all his crap!!!
    Working on living

16. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    tell him to sale me all his crap!!!
    He Is going to be opening a new gym soon. I can't wait. His old one was a nice hardcore gym.

17. You spend 70K on a home gym and it better swell you up when you walk by it!

18. Nutraplanet Representative

19. Probably gonna retire from military and train people or something at 70 g's. That's what I would do if retired military...
    Current Training Log -

20. And I would expect nothing less from you, Kleen. A great businessman and an even better person. You could probably sell ice to an Eskimo...or heat to the devil. LOL!!!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

21. lol you guys kill me!!!

So for the lift this Memorial Day!!

Chest:
    Flat BB Bench: Decided to rework my grip. I feel I use too much Tricep on this and since I am more into bodybuilding than powerlifting, I decided to go extra wide and completely rework the form from the ground up. Needless to say the numbers, without the tricep to assist, dropped quite a bit, but the chest was really taxed. Remember the old quote:
    It's not about how much lift bench, it's about how much you LOOK like you can bench
    135x15 - 225x10 - 225x8 - 225x8 - 135x10
    Will stay here until I hit 225 for 25 straight reps. Estimate that it wil take until the end of summer, and then I will have the form I like and will move back into the big boy numbers
    Incline DB Press: Chest was already taxed from the bench. A great feeling though
    85's x 15 - 95's x 8 - 100's x 6 - 75's x 10

SuperSet!!!
    Cable crossovers: amount is per side!!
    70x15 - 90x10 - 100x8 - 115x8 (total PR on that last one!!!)
    Pec Deck:
    135x15 - 170x10 - 185x10 - 200x10 (entire rack and felt great!!)

Triceps:
    2 hand overhead 1 DB extension:
    75x15 - 110x10 - 120x8 - 120x8 (I AM COMING FOR YOU TG!!!) stopped at the 8 reps because of the elbow was tender... could have hit 130 for about 5 today...

SUPPERSET!!!
    2 hand overhead cable extension:
    170x20 - 180x20 - 190x18 - 200x15 (Total PR!!!! never hit the 200 before on this, and to kill it 15 times was awesome)
    2 hand standing cable extensions:
    170x10 - 180x8 - 140x10 - 100x10 (could barely hit those 10 after doing the 200 for 15!! the blood in the tris was PUMPING HARD!!!)
    As you can see, triceps is my best body part... I am coming for a little THUNDER!!!

hit abs and then some old timers in our church had me come to the Memorial Day celebration at our local cemetery. It was a great show and there were a lot of vets there from all wars imaginable. I always get a bit teared up though!! To all you vets out there and family of vets, I salute you!!!

Working on living

22. Salute you and yours as well AG!! We all appreciate your service to keep this life we love in the USA!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

23. Even know I'm Canadian, I am also appreciative of your service, not only to the U.S. but the world at large.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

24. Solid numbers AG!!! Usually wide grip hurts a lo if folks but man...the size you get, not to mention strength is awesome. Keep it up dude!!

25. Great workout AG
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 596
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 02:56 PM
  2. Decramine or Testpro?
    By h2bek97 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 10:07 AM
  3. Testpro/formex/stoked ???
    By IRON4LIFE in forum Supplements