AI at night

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would an AI at bedtime be a good way to increase igf-1? I'm thinking since you get your biggest GH pulse at night and estrogen also gets elevated, this might be a good idea.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Would an AI at bedtime be a good way to increase igf-1? I'm thinking since you get your biggest GH pulse at night and estrogen also gets elevated, this might be a good idea.

the answer is no

who told you estrogen gets elevated at night?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
probably the latest edition of flex magazine

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
most aromatase inhibitors are suicide inhibitors so they continue to work even when levels of them in the blood get low. that is until aromatase levels creep back up. However there are some competitive inhibitors which would work only when they are in your system

bossman523

Banned
Awards
now i lay me down to sleep; i pray that all my gains i keep

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
most aromatase inhibitors are suicide inhibitors so they continue to work even when levels of them in the blood get low. that is until aromatase levels creep back up. However there are some competitive inhibitors which would work only when they are in your system
So 6oxo or exemestane in divided doses would be the best way to go? I got the night thing from a log by an "expert" at bodybuilding.com Not so sure how you would time this with a competitive AI.

Sulor32

Sulor32

Awards
AI should be dosed in the morning correct me if im wrong

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
So 6oxo or exemestane in divided doses would be the best way to go? I got the night thing from a log by an "expert" at bodybuilding.com Not so sure how you would time this with a competitive AI.

6-oxo and exemestane are suicide inhibitors. it does not matter when you take them