Pink magic

Page 7 of 14 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Can we please throw out a request for information from the true moral authority? lol

Name:  amd_victor_conte.jpg
Views: 789
Size:  24.4 KB
    The Historic PES Legend

2. This is the only pink magic im sippin on :-) :
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I agree, but keep in mind it's this "least common denominator" that companies are aggressively trying to target with ludicrous claims and exaggerations. Make no bones about it man, companies aren't using the language they use and the claims they make for pubmed warriors such as yourself or many of the people on this site. The money isn't in chasing someone who is intelligent as you are. You think Biotest writes articles on new products trying to get YOU to try it? They KNOW they won't fool you, you're a smart guy who's been around the game for too long. You're privy to all the tricks and trade. They aren't looking for me and you.

You don't say 15 pounds of lean muscle in a month to convince anyone except for those who will be duped by those claims. I agree with what you are saying to an extent, but at some point certain claims become a borderline scam and ethically we can't just blame it all on stupid consumers every single time....or at least I can't. A balance should be struck between marketing and flat out taking advantage of the uneducated with snake oil.
    Unfortunately People WANT to believe in "Magic" Pardon the pun. Its funny when I look at some of the logs and people report gains that my almost 48 year old ass gets when I up my calories a tad and work out a little harder.

Pubmed is your friend for sure as far as being a little more educated, but research can even be misleading, its not always apples to apples and even on Pubmed you have to sift through the chaff. I am not a scientist though science minded and focused. Sometimes(often) I misread the research out of ignorance. But rely on this industry to police itself ....ain't gonna happen IMHO not outside of Prototype and E-Pharm anyway
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

4. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Unfortunately People WANT to believe in "Magic" Pardon the pun. Its funny when I look at some of the logs and people report gains that my almost 48 year old ass gets when I up my calories a tad and work out a little harder.

Pubmed is your friend for sure as far as being a little more educated, but research can even be misleading, its not always apples to apples and even on Pubmed you have to sift through the chaff. I am not a scientist though science minded and focused. Sometimes(often) I misread the research out of ignorance. But rely on this industry to police itself ....ain't gonna happen IMHO not outside of Prototype and E-Pharm anyway
    When enough people lose faith in the free market to 'police' or regulate itself, government intervention will likely occur. I'd rather rely on the checks and balances outside of federal channels, personally.
    Freedom means nothing here.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    This is the only pink magic sitting on my face :
    Corrected
    •   

6. LMAO.!!! this magic always work..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Corrected

7. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    You had it for three years before I touched it. Maybe you shouldn't of underdosed it..

I looked into this. We put 25mg of DMAA per dose in our products. Apparently you put 20 and 30mg of DMAA per dose in your products.

So I dont understand your statement

http://www.dssupplements.com/forum/s...-Pro-REALLY-is

http://mobile.nutraingredients-usa.c...y#.UUjIiBykrtR
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

8. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    This is the only pink magic im sippin on :-) : [IG]htp/ww.thongdancers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/mindy-vega-pink-thong-007.g[MG]
    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Corrected
    shiiiiiiiittttt I'm sure that hoe has varying levels of green mixed in with said pink
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.

9. But who was pesticides

10. Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    shiiiiiiiittttt I'm sure that hoe has varying levels of green mixed in with said pink
    I meant to warn her about that beforehand. Instead I told her they were just heat blisters

11. http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayi...c-issues-death

What you guys have to say about this?? Latest news
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

12. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayi...c-issues-death

Time to circle the wagons

13. Funny comments by Gotti who reps for AndroFactory...a company that was built on taking everything Eric did at Primordial.

14. Quote Originally Posted by wallinghsosa View Post
    Funny comments by Gotti who reps for AndroFactory...a company that was built on taking everything Eric did at Primordial.
    except the raid

15. Quote Originally Posted by Raw Dog
    But who was pesticides
    Saw that too. I don't know what USP's response is, or if they have one.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

16. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayi...c-issues-death

Good read, but take it for face value. There is a 'link'... There is a link between Kevin Bacon and Charlize Theron and there is a link between stupidity and fatalities caused by J-walking and being struck by a taxi cab. I'm not using sarcasm to insult you, I'm trying to illustrate that fundamentally, one can not attribute this compound as the cause of death. Correlation is not causation. Military training does not guarantee the soldiers adequate water intake and the drill instructor will likely not say, "oh, you're feeling pain in your chest and heart palpitations? Why don't you just sit this one out."
    Freedom means nothing here.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Good read, but take it for face value. There is a 'link'... There is a link between Kevin Bacon and Charlize Theron and there is a link between stupidity and fatalities caused by J-walking and being struck by a taxi cab. I'm not using sarcasm to insult you, I'm trying to illustrate that fundamentally, one can not attribute this compound as the cause of death. Correlation is not causation. Military training does not guarantee the soldiers adequate water intake and the drill instructor will likely not say, "oh, you're feeling pain in your chest and heart palpitations? Why don't you just sit this one out."
    I read the link and even the FDA cautioned that this was anecdotal and there was currently nothing to suggest causation...it quite honestly surprised me that they said that
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

18. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I read the link and even the FDA cautioned that this was anecdotal and there was currently nothing to suggest causation...it quite honestly surprised me that they said that
    You never know what you are gonna get out of the FDA. Its a large organization and some folks there are reasonable and some folks there are aggressively anti-supplement. I also think that the FDA gets a little annoyed at being bothered all the time to remove supplements from the market by certain groups and people, and they may react to that harrassment in a manner which could be seen as being actually (dare i say it) objective

In the end though they will likely act. On there own timetable of course

19. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Agreed.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.

20. The 1,3 DMAA is undoubtedly causative and not merely correlated. The caveat is that it is a cause. This looks like a 3-hit case:

1. Predisposition
    2. Exercise
    3. 1,3 DMAA

An NE reuptake inhibitor should act as a positive inotrope (SV)/chronotrope (HR) and also increase afterload/TPR. This will drive up MAP and create an increased cardiac metabolic demand. Now you pair this with exercise (increased HR, mildly increased SV) and metabolic demand further increases. Now finally pair these two with a predisposition (e.g. poor coronary blood flow -> environmental; left-dominant heart -> genetic) and it is quite possible that metabolic demand exceeded metabolic supply and cardiac arrest ultimately occurred.

21. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The 1,3 DMAA is undoubtedly causative and not merely correlated. The caveat is that it is a cause. This looks like a 3-hit case:

1. Predisposition
    2. Exercise
    3. 1,3 DMAA

An NE reuptake inhibitor should act as a positive inotrope (SV)/chronotrope (HR) and also increase afterload/TPR. This will drive up MAP and create an increased cardiac metabolic demand. Now you pair this with exercise (increased HR, mildly increased SV) and metabolic demand further increases. Now finally pair these two with a predisposition (e.g. poor coronary blood flow -> environmental; left-dominant heart -> genetic) and it is quite possible that metabolic demand exceeded metabolic supply and cardiac arrest ultimately occurred.

you forgot to mention the other ingredients in Jack3d

Also, it is never a good idea to start a stim you have never taken before on a day where you are exerting yourself extraordinarily. I suspect the soldier and the marathon runner may have been unfamiliar with the product and unbeknownst to them they were extremely sensitive to it

Stims can be safe if used correctly. If used incorrectly they can be harmful

22. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    you forgot to mention the other ingredients in Jack3d

Also, it is never a good idea to start a stim you have never taken before on a day where you are exerting yourself extraordinarily. I suspect the soldier and the marathon runner may have been unfamiliar with the product and unbeknownst to them they were extremely sensitive to it

Stims can be safe if used correctly. If used incorrectly they can be harmful
    Yeah the other ingredients also worsen the situation, but I was commenting on how everyone is saying there is a correlation but not a cause. Well, by my measure, 1,3 DMAA is definitely a cause.

Does that mean that using the stim responsibly would be harmful? No, but on the same note, deaths clearly would not have occurred if jack3d wasn't taken, so there is definitely a causative factor.

23. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yeah the other ingredients also worsen the situation, but I was commenting on how everyone is saying there is a correlation but not a cause. Well, by my measure, 1,3 DMAA is definitely a cause.

Does that mean that using the stim responsibly would be harmful? No, but on the same note, deaths clearly would not have occurred if jack3d wasn't taken, so there is definitely a causative factor.

tylenol is a causative factor in many deaths as well. rarely is it the sole cause (unless one intentionally overdoses)

24. Why did Theraflu and Bronkaid got banned??
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

25. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    tylenol is a causative factor in many deaths as well. rarely is it the sole cause (unless one intentionally overdoses)
    Exactly
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FREE Pink Magic By USPlabs for USPlabs Vatos Only!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 12:53 PM
  2. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 08:08 PM
  3. 4 or 5 PINK MAGIC VIP Testers needed, fast!
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 06:43 PM