Pink magic

Page 7 of 9 First ... 256789 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    5425017
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    48.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I apologize to everyone here today for my attitude in this thread. My cat was having problems with her lungs and I found her dead in her litter box.

    I support the troops, but not the agenda. I give merit to logical theories when it comes to government and politics. Mr. Cooper, you're right about being in a funk, so I apologize.

    JudoJosh, I don't care what notion is under your tongue or what kind of world you think I'm living in. There are indeed whacky people out there who live in a sad enough world that just might change the course of your life and are aware of the consequences and 'sadly' just don't care. Hell, a lot of things have been happening lately in the world today and many of just don't know why these people do what they do. But, what matters is that they do these things and these things can really have an impact on that particular person and others close to the person. Let's drop this and I'll go on with my whacky theories and you can go educate people on the benefits of taking USP Labs products.
    I think what the people are trying to say, and again this is just my interpretation of whatever is going on in this thead, is that you are making up/ or accepting theories without knowing the entire story. This happens all the time, and so isn't a personal dig (and is also in respect to the prop blend situation). You can draw any conclusion you want based on one side of any argument but imo, only a true opinion can be formed under consideration of all evidence from all parties concerned. If you calling out the government that they are allowing companies to poison you to allow a greater sale of other drugs (which seems counter-intuitive given that this would also increase healthcare costs) then expect some kind of retort from those who understand why such poisonings occured.

    The same logic can be applied to prop blends. These things must occur in order to protect the company who spent the money in R&D to understand at which dosages to have various compounds. While full disclosure may be in your best interest, it is not in the companies. And if you skip buying Enhnaced for that very reason, all the more for me

  2. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by braskibra View Post
    you mean hiding 400+mgs of caffeine in a prop blend so people can "feel" all the other microdosed ingredients in the formula "working" is a bad thing? haha

    my second favorite thing in the market is take 1/2 scoop to assess tolerance, after assessing tolerance add 3 Heaping scoops to 16-20 oz of your favorite beverage....that 30 scoop container gone in 10 days

    http://spotmebro.com/should-i-take-p...-dom-mazzetti/
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  3. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I apologize to everyone here today for my attitude in this thread. My cat was having problems with her lungs and I found her dead in her litter box.
    .

    thats horrible
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    thats horrible
    Yeah, I lifted up the cover when I saw her tail in there and bent down to pick her up at the same time and I looked right at her eyes glazed over and her mouth was coated with the litter. It was a horrible sight to imprint. Again, my apologies. I haven't been feeling good.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  5. Fred Anthony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  69 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    81.73%

    [QUOTE=Force of Green;3926116]I apologize to everyone here today for my attitude in this thread. My cat was having problems with her lungs and I found her dead in her litter box.

    sad
  6. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387266
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Moral of the story, if you're new to the game...follow the science, not hyperbolic ads.
  7. New Member
    Ceredumbellum's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    31759
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    34.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I apologize to everyone here today for my attitude in this thread. My cat was having problems with her lungs and I found her dead in her litter box.

    I support the troops, but not the agenda. I give merit to logical theories when it comes to government and politics. Mr. Cooper, you're right about being in a funk, so I apologize.

    JudoJosh, I don't care what notion is under your tongue or what kind of world you think I'm living in. There are indeed whacky people out there who live in a sad enough world that just might change the course of your life and are aware of the consequences and 'sadly' just don't care. Hell, a lot of things have been happening lately in the world today and many of just don't know why these people do what they do. But, what matters is that they do these things and these things can really have an impact on that particular person and others close to the person. Let's drop this and I'll go on with my whacky theories and you can go educate people on the benefits of taking USP Labs products.
    I'm sorry to hear that bro. You have my condolences. When my old lady moved out and simultaneously cleaned me out, she had the gull to take my cat with her as a parting gift. She was my pet of three years. Might sound silly to a bunch of you guys, but a pet is a pet and a lot of times your best friend. Sorry about your loss man. I sincerely feel for you.
  8. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,081
    Rep Power
    2849703
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Moral of the story, if you're new to the game...follow the science, not hyperbolic ads.


    "Science literacy is a vaccine against the charlatans of the world that would exploit your ignorance." - Neil deGrasse Tyson
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  9. New Member
    cdsfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    578
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    13.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    I seriously doubt there is any connection for variety of reasons.
    Could you elaborate please? ..... It doesn't seem like odd timing to you that one of the top selling ingredients which was in the top selling diet pills, and most pre-workouts and had been on the market for 6 years. Gets a ton of negative publicity and gets taken down 10 days before the announcement of a new diet drug? It makes great business sense if you can pull it off.....not that it helped their drug to much because its crap.

    Truth is the best drug for weight loss is adderall and I'm not talking about being stimmed out of your mind. A small dose like 4 mg a day can inhibit your appetite and more importantly cravings to the point where you forget to eat and simply don't notice you forgot to eat

    EDIT: My point with the adderall statement is that it has less side effects then any of their "weight loss drugs" and is vastly over prescribed anyway so its obviously well tolerated
  10. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cdsfx View Post
    Could you elaborate please? ..... It doesn't seem like odd timing to you that one of the top selling ingredients which was in the top selling diet pills, and most pre-workouts and had been on the market for 6 years. Gets a ton of negative publicity and gets taken down 10 days before the announcement of a new diet drug? It makes great business sense if you can pull it off.....not that it helped their drug to much because its crap.

    Truth is the best drug for weight loss is adderall and I'm not talking about being stimmed out of your mind. A small dose like 4 mg a day can inhibit your appetite and more importantly cravings to the point where you forget to eat and simply don't notice you forgot to eat

    EDIT: My point with the adderall statement is that it has less side effects then any of their "weight loss drugs" and is vastly over prescribed anyway so its obviously well tolerated

    First of all DMAA is mostly thought of as an energy supp, not a weight loss product. Second of all, the significance to the market of an approved diet drug would be miniscule.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  11. Fred Anthony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  69 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    81.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

    "Science literacy is a vaccine against the charlatans of the world that would exploit your ignorance." - Neil deGrasse Tyson
    saying by Neil deGrasse Tyson...1 year ago..
  12. New Member
    Ceredumbellum's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    31759
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    34.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by cdsfx View Post
    Could you elaborate please? ..... It doesn't seem like odd timing to you that one of the top selling ingredients which was in the top selling diet pills, and most pre-workouts and had been on the market for 6 years. Gets a ton of negative publicity and gets taken down 10 days before the announcement of a new diet drug? It makes great business sense if you can pull it off.....not that it helped their drug to much because its crap.

    Truth is the best drug for weight loss is adderall and I'm not talking about being stimmed out of your mind. A small dose like 4 mg a day can inhibit your appetite and more importantly cravings to the point where you forget to eat and simply don't notice you forgot to eat

    EDIT: My point with the adderall statement is that it has less side effects then any of their "weight loss drugs" and is vastly over prescribed anyway so its obviously well tolerated
    4mg? Where did you get that "statistic"? One's a$$ doesn't make for good sourcing or do much for a person's credibility when used as a source. Adderall, name brand or generic, isn't manufactured in anything lower than 5mg IR tablets. I suppose a compounding pharmacy could whip something like that together, but that would probably be a first.
    And for appetite suppression I'm gonna have to disagree and say that even the smallest female would not experience much past a day or two at 4mg. and definately not to the extent you're talking.
    As far as Adderall being overprescribed? I'll go along with that. I have been on it since I was in college and am one that needs it to function normally (though I suppose they all say that). As far as being well tolerated? It depends on your definition. Of all the stimulant medications people seem to bulid up a tolerance to Adderall quicker than any of them.
    Got off topic there a bit, but that needed to be addressed.
  13. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,081
    Rep Power
    2849703
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Anthony View Post
    saying by Neil deGrasse Tyson...1 year ago..
    Are you even human?

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  14. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    First of all DMAA is mostly thought of as an energy supp, not a weight loss product. Second of all, the significance to the market of an approved diet drug would be miniscule.
    On a similar note, Nuvigil (Provigil's comeback clone or cousin, IDK maybe a prodrug) loses it's patent in 2016. I know that they still have adrafinil available as a nootropic and that is the prodrug to Provigil (modafinil).
    Freedom means nothing here.
  15. New Member
    cdsfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    578
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    13.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceredumbellum View Post
    4mg? Where did you get that "statistic"? One's a$$ doesn't make for good sourcing or do much for a person's credibility when used as a source. Adderall, name brand or generic, isn't manufactured in anything lower than 5mg IR tablets. I suppose a compounding pharmacy could whip something like that together, but that would probably be a first.
    And for appetite suppression I'm gonna have to disagree and say that even the smallest female would not experience much past a day or two at 4mg. and definately not to the extent you're talking.
    As far as Adderall being overprescribed? I'll go along with that. I have been on it since I was in college and am one that needs it to function normally (though I suppose they all say that). As far as being well tolerated? It depends on your definition. Of all the stimulant medications people seem to bulid up a tolerance to Adderall quicker than any of them.
    Got off topic there a bit, but that needed to be addressed.
    I've seen it first hand. Are you really going to tell me that someone who starts taking adderall will not see any appetite suppression, lowered cravings and weight loss? I've seen the reverse as well. People who take it for a long time like yourself get off it and gain a significant amount of weight. Everyone's body is different so its irrelevant to argue about dose. You've used it for years so your tolerance is through the roof. Im sure a dose that low would do nothing to you.

    I was prescribed 4mg tablets when I used it. Hence why I used that as my starting point. I have no desire to debate what size tablets they make with you. Its not relevant to my point

    Also Im not saying to take it indefinitely.
  16. New Member
    cdsfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    578
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    13.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    First of all DMAA is mostly thought of as an energy supp, not a weight loss product. Second of all, the significance to the market of an approved diet drug would be miniscule.
    It was the main ingredient for Oxy Elite Pro which was one of the top selling weight loss pills at the time. I saw it in plenty of others as well. I believe it was touted as a way to drop weight and still be in a good mood while doing it. Why would thier be no significance? Two companies producing products that do the same thing. One thats expensive and kind of works and One thats inexpensive and definitely works. I was under the impression that the supplement industry takes money from the pharmaceutical industry by providing alternatives. If I'm wrong then my bad.

    You introduced a game changer man. Its leaving a big gaping hole. I can't speak for the rest of you but I've never come close to having the same type of workouts and PR's that I had while eating clean and using Hemo Rage ultra concentrate. I know alot of the fitness model wannabe's at my gym are still looking for an alternative
  17. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cdsfx View Post
    I've seen it first hand. Are you really going to tell me that someone who starts taking adderall will not see any appetite suppression, lowered cravings and weight loss? .
    i dont think there is any doubt that amphetamine has appetite suppressant potential. this varies from individual to individual though and is dose dependent
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  18. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cdsfx View Post
    It was the main ingredient for Oxy Elite Pro which was one of the top selling weight loss pills at the time. I saw it in plenty of others as well. I believe it was touted as a way to drop weight and still be in a good mood while doing it. Why would thier be no significance? Two companies producing products that do the same thing. One thats expensive and kind of works and One thats inexpensive and definitely works. I was under the impression that the supplement industry takes money from the pharmaceutical industry by providing alternatives. If I'm wrong then my bad.

    I would say this was the case with ephedrine but I dont see DMAA being the same thing because it still is dwarfsed by ephedrines popularity. People think big pharma has a much bigger role in suppressing supplements than they do. Supplement profits are a fraction of a percent of pharma profits
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  19. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,081
    Rep Power
    2849703
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Even if adderal had the level of appetite suoression that you are claiming it has, it would still be a shltty diet pill IMO.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  20. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,685
    Rep Power
    6897331
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    I would say this was the case with ephedrine but I dont see DMAA being the same thing because it still is dwarfsed by ephedrines popularity. People think big pharma has a much bigger role in suppressing supplements than they do. Supplement profits are a fraction of a percent of pharma profits
    Thank you! Big pharma doesn't pay much attention at all to the supplement industry, nor does the FDA. This is reflected in the fact that they don't test for label claims and take several years to bust illegal sales (if ever).
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  21. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Even if adderal had the level of appetite suoression that you are claiming it has, it would still be a shltty diet pill IMO.

    cuz of the sides?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  22. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Thank you! Big pharma doesn't pay much attention at all to the supplement industry, nor does the FDA. This is reflected in the fact that they don't test for label claims and take several years to bust illegal sales (if ever).

    the FDA does pay attention to popular supplements sold on infomercials. Probably cuz of the massive exposure these have, and the fact that these make a **** ton of money
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  23. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,685
    Rep Power
    6897331
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    the FDA does pay attention to popular supplements sold on infomercials. Probably cuz of the massive exposure these have, and the fact that these make a **** ton of money
    Joe Theisman here with super beta prostate
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  24. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I would agree the Adderall may not be great in the way of a multi-faceted diet pill, even to the likes of ephedrine. The E/C combo also works on a mitochondrial level (cAMP) and continues burning fat through other pathways long after the stimulant effects diminish in time. Adderall is a choice for some, more or less because of the motivation that it gives via dopamine receptor agonism. Pick your poison. I agree also that at least for me, 4mg of a pure amphetamine (preferably the d isomer only) gives me all day appetite suppression, while tapering into the eve.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  25. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Joe Theisman here with super beta prostate
    Focus Factor, anyone?
    Freedom means nothing here.
  26. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,063
    Rep Power
    370550
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    25.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Joe Theisman here with super beta prostate
    Omg lol

    How about "Ageless Male" lol
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  27. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,081
    Rep Power
    2849703
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    When it comes to supplements it appears the FTC and FDA are more concerned with the ones marketed towards cancer and AIDS patients and towards other diseases. You: used to be able to browse the FDA site and see a list of all the companies they sent warning letters too. Not sure if they still list them or not. I went to check the other day and the site was different from how it was before.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  28. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    When it comes to supplements it appears the FTC and FDA are more concerned with the ones marketed towards cancer and AIDS patients and towards other diseases. You: used to be able to browse the FDA site and see a list of all the companies they sent warning letters too. Not sure if they still list them or not. I went to check the other day and the site was different from how it was before.

    such products are clear violations of the law so it is a clear cut thing for them to go after them. Never make drug claims for a product, particularly if its for treatment of a deadly disease for which there are no good options
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  29. Fred Anthony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  69 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    81.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Are you even human?

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using Tapatalk 2
    hey buddy why you put this type of question ??
  30. New Member
    Ballesteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    1769578
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    5.29%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Anthony View Post
    hey buddy why you put this type of question ??
    Name:  imagesCAOUCYKZ.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  8.5 KB
  31. Banned
    lronFist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    13.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I would agree the Adderall may not be great in the way of a multi-faceted diet pill, even to the likes of ephedrine. The E/C combo also works on a mitochondrial level (cAMP) and continues burning fat through other pathways long after the stimulant effects diminish in time. Adderall is a choice for some, more or less because of the motivation that it gives via dopamine receptor agonism. Pick your poison. I agree also that at least for me, 4mg of a pure amphetamine (preferably the d isomer only) gives me all day appetite suppression, while tapering into the eve.
    cAMP isn't associated with the mitochondria, and adderall (dextroamphetamine) is not a dopamine agonist.
  32. New Member
    cdsfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    578
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    13.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Even if adderal had the level of appetite suoression that you are claiming it has, it would still be a shltty diet pill IMO.
    You've clearly never used adderall. Im not saying its ephendrine in effectiveness. I'm saying its more effective then any "diet pill" Big Pharma has come out with so far. We are a society that over indulges. We eat foods jacked full of high fructose corn syrup and corn syrup. Substances that while they enhance the flavor, do not provide the same satiation that regular sugar does. These substances are great at activating your brains reward system. I've worked many times with very obese clients. All of which claim to get "high" off of eating a meal. Adderalls effect on dopamine would reduce these cravings. More often then not thats something people need. Help saying no

    On a similar note I think itd be interesting to see a combination of adderall and buproprion( dopamine/nor-epinephrine reuptake inhibitor)on weight loss.
  33. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,685
    Rep Power
    6897331
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cdsfx View Post
    You've clearly never used adderall. Im not saying its ephendrine in effectiveness. I'm saying its more effective then any "diet pill" Big Pharma has come out with so far. We are a society that over indulges. We eat foods jacked full of high fructose corn syrup and corn syrup. Substances that while they enhance the flavor, do not provide the same satiation that regular sugar does. These substances are great at activating your brains reward system. I've worked many times with very obese clients. All of which claim to get "high" off of eating a meal. Adderalls effect on dopamine would reduce these cravings. More often then not thats something people need. Help saying no

    On a similar note I think itd be interesting to see a combination of adderall and buproprion( dopamine/nor-epinephrine reuptake inhibitor)on weight loss.
    While you are quite right about adderall's ability to reduce "reward system" hunger, you are replacing food with a stimulus of far greater magnitude in both total and rate of dopamine release in the VTA-> Nuc Accumbens. So what happens when it's time to go off adderall? They turn to an old friend: food. And now they need so much more of it to get "high."
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  34. Banned
    lronFist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    13.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by cdsfx View Post
    On a similar note I think itd be interesting to see a combination of adderall and buproprion( dopamine/nor-epinephrine reuptake inhibitor)on weight loss.
    Adderall also acts as a reuptake inhibitor to dopamine and norepinephrine.
  35. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post
    cAMP isn't associated with the mitochondria, and adderall (dextroamphetamine) is not a dopamine agonist.
    Not dopamine agonists, sympatomimetics. Yep, cAMP has nothing to do with mitochondria. Ok... I missed a beat, but so did you. Adderall isn't dextroamphetamine. Adderall is mixed amphetamine salts and dextroamphetamine is marketed as Dexedrine, Dextrostat, etc. and is the d-isomer only. Every once in a while I miss a beat, but I'm glad someone's here to help me learn from some things that I've been mistakingly thinking for a while.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  36. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Not dopamine agonists, sympatomimetics. Yep, cAMP has nothing to do with mitochondria. Ok... I missed a beat, but so did you. Adderall isn't dextroamphetamine. Adderall is mixed amphetamine salts and dextroamphetamine is marketed as Dexedrine, Dextrostat, etc. and is the d-isomer only. Every once in a while I miss a beat, but I'm glad someone's here to help me learn from some things that I've been mistakingly thinking for a while.

    i believe adderall is mixed dextroamphetamine salts. so saying it is dextroamphetamine is accurate enough


    but seriously u should try Ethamphetamine. I hear its the latest CRAZE!!
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  37. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i believe adderall is mixed dextroamphetamine salts. so saying it is dextroamphetamine is accurate enough


    but seriously u should try Ethamphetamine. I hear its the latest CRAZE!!
    Damn, that's probably some crazy stuff. There's been a lot of analogues coming out lately. I have my bottle of generic Adderall and it says amphetamine salts. I'm 100% positive that Adderall is a racemic mixture and some... Here's from Wiki, but I know this to be true:

    Dexedrine is just d-amphetamine and I have a script for that, that I never bothered filling for 10mg tablets. I like Dexedrine better, but it's preference. Dexedrine is a more "in your head" type of feeling and Adderall effects my heart rate too much. I can still tolerate Dexedrine, most likely, but Adderall would have to be taken in conjunction with an anticonvulsant, as the shakes and tics are too annoying to be social.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  38. Banned
    lronFist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    13.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Damn, that's probably some crazy stuff. There's been a lot of analogues coming out lately. I have my bottle of generic Adderall and it says amphetamine salts. I'm 100% positive that Adderall is a racemic mixture and some... Here's from Wiki, but I know this to be true:
    "D"extroamphetamine just signifies the stereochemistry. Levoamphetamine (R[-]) is also not a dopamine agonist. It also makes up a much smaller percentage of Adderall (<25%) and is significantly weaker. Feel free to check the Guide to Receptor and Channels from BPS/IUPHAR. iuphar-db. org/
  39. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Damn, that's probably some crazy stuff. There's been a lot of analogues coming out lately. I have my bottle of generic Adderall and it says amphetamine salts. I'm 100% positive that Adderall is a racemic mixture and some... Here's from Wiki, but I know this to be true:



    Dexedrine is just d-amphetamine and I have a script for that, that I never bothered filling for 10mg tablets. I like Dexedrine better, but it's preference. Dexedrine is a more "in your head" type of feeling and Adderall effects my heart rate too much. I can still tolerate Dexedrine, most likely, but Adderall would have to be taken in conjunction with an anticonvulsant, as the shakes and tics are too annoying to be social.

    i looked it up and i stand corrected
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  40. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post
    "D"extroamphetamine just signifies the stereochemistry. Levoamphetamine (R[-]) is also not a dopamine agonist. It also makes up a much smaller percentage of Adderall (<25%) and is significantly weaker. Feel free to check the Guide to Receptor and Channels from BPS/IUPHAR. iuphar-db. org/

    vicks inhalers contain levomethamphetamine

    or used to at least
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FREE Pink Magic By USPlabs for USPlabs Vatos Only!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 01:53 PM
  2. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 09:08 PM
  3. 4 or 5 PINK MAGIC VIP Testers needed, fast!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 07:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in