Pink magic

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
You seem to crave drama, or attention, or both.
Strategic: could you really sit there, clearly intelligent as you are,look someone in the eye and tell them Pink Magic is an effective supplement that will make meaningful changes to someone's physique? Good lord, not even a master wordsmith like you can defend some of the absolute snake oil you have sold the gullible public.

yes, USP have released some top stuff. But Prime and the abysmal Pink Magic?? Come on man.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not going to front but I bought pink magic (inner circle) and I liked it, I leaned out pretty nicely. Never ran it again though and as stated here all the inner circle reviews were good but after the inner circle logs and reviews it kept going down to near non-existent. I love USP products but maybe it was spiked for inner circle members? Idk. Just giving my personal experience on my run.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strategic: could you really sit there, clearly intelligent as you are,look someone in the eye and tell them Pink Magic is an effective supplement that will make meaningful changes to someone's physique? Good lord, not even a master wordsmith like you can defend some of the absolute snake oil you have sold the gullible public.

yes, USP have released some top stuff. But Prime and the abysmal Pink Magic?? Come on man.
i can look at you in the eye, or wherever else you prefer (within bounds of reason), and declare that Pink Magic was one of my favorite products ever. I did a beta-test of it that was logged on usplabsdirect.com, and found it an exceedingly worthy supplement. As a matter of fact, I still have a bottle of it in my stash, and regret that it is no longer available to buy. If Pink Magic did not work for you, on the assumption that you tried a full cycle of it, I would understand that you would not be willing to recommend it to someone else. Nevertheless, projecting that individual experience to the much broader population of Pink Magic users (and consequently suggesting that it did not work for anyone else) would be not only inaccurate, but also indefensible.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I really enjoy Prime lol.

I have like 5-6 bottles right now.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
I really enjoy Prime lol.

I have like 5-6 bottles right now.
I thought Prime was great too, but only at high-doses which made it too pricey unless there was a good sale. Better than any ****ty DHEA product by a long shot, IMO.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought Prime was great too, but only at high-doses which made it too pricey unless there was a good sale. Better than any ****ty DHEA product by a long shot, IMO.
I buy it in bursts for each run.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You forgot to mention DAA. Also, Ursolic acid has been awesome in the sprays.

I like USPlabs despite what I feel is at time ridiculous advertising although that has gotten better. I really liked c20, jack3d micro, supercissuss and some others and have purchased products of yours since the beginning. I also appreciate the funding for DMAA studies and putting up a fight there.

However, there is no way anyone could possibly undermind the accomplishments and products PA has brought to the table. He changed the game with 1AD, 6OXO, 1,3, DAA, and soon Ursolic Acid. If you look most of his products he had all the new mainstream ingredients years before his competitors ever did and all of his products have been quality.

Just saying.
1AD and 6OXO are not dietary ingredients. Remove the steroids from the line up and PA has been a flop and not to mentionn the Urosolic scam, reminds me of that company that released the myostatin...

We've funded 10 university studies on our products which is unheard of in our industry...

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
1AD and 6OXO are not dietary ingredients. Remove the steroids from the line up and PA has been a flop and not to mentionn the Urosolic scam, reminds me of that company that released the myostatin...

We've funded 10 university studies on our products which is unheard of in our industry...
Ergopharm funded about as many. 10 is not unheard of at all, in fact muscletech probably has funded over 50

Your commitment to clinical studies is appreciated. Your arrogance and unfounded self importance OTOH is not

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why don't you both take your supps that u trust n like and get in the ring after dose lmaooo

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i enjoyed pink magic....it wasn't the best but it wasn't terrible, only thing i wasn't a fan of was the price

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i enjoyed pink magic....it wasn't the best but it wasn't terrible, only thing i wasn't a fan of was the price
Yea me too. I wonder how a second run would of compared to the first.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea me too. I wonder how a second run would of compared to the first.

they don't still make it do they? i was thinking of trying AI sports masscularia product since that i believe was the "novel" ingredient in pink magic but haven't gotten around to it

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Failure? I don't see how. Not one other company has the track record for good products that pa has. The dietary ingredient bs aside, 1AD and 6OXO were 2 of the greatest of their kind. You also still neglect to mention his introduction of DAA to the supplement game. That is another supplement everyone and their mother. (Yourself included) is currently cashing in on. I will agree ursobolic wasn't great but that was mostly a solubility issue of the original form, not a ****ty ingredient. I can tell you from experience there is a massive difference between ursobolic and ur-spray. I don't think I have ever seen a negative review of the sprays

1AD
6OXO
DAA
Ursolic Acid

I dare you to find one other company who can beat that resume.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Ursolic Acid and Pump Spray are definitely my staples.

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
You forgot to mention DAA. Also, Ursolic acid has been awesome in the sprays.I like USPlabs despite what I feel is at time ridiculous advertising although that has gotten better. I really liked c20, jack3d micro, supercissuss and some others and have purchased products of yours since the beginning. I also appreciate the funding for DMAA studies and putting up a fight there.However, there is no way anyone could possibly undermind the accomplishments and products PA has brought to the table. He changed the game with 1AD, 6OXO, 1,3, DAA, and soon Ursolic Acid. If you look most of his products he had all the new mainstream ingredients years before his competitors ever did and all of his products have been quality.Just saying.
Also forgot the "introduction" of COP as a solo ingredient at higher doses.And yes, I know that MT had it before but it was in a kitchen sink formula product and very underdosed.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
they don't still make it do they? i was thinking of trying AI sports masscularia product since that i believe was the "novel" ingredient in pink magic but haven't gotten around to it
Nah I don't think so but you can find it out there but the price is still to high for me to even consider it again. You're right, AI Sports masscularia is the ingredient based on pink magic but from what I've read it wasn't what it seemed. Hmmm maybe if I find it for about $20 per bottle ill try it

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah I don't think so but you can find it out there but the price is still to high for me to even consider it again. You're right, AI Sports masscularia is the ingredient based on pink magic but from what I've read it wasn't what it seemed. Hmmm maybe if I find it for about $20 per bottle ill try it
I feel like I heard good things about massularia....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like I heard good things about massularia....
To me it felt just when it came out. Say within the first 3 weeks or so. There was no buzz at all or any recommendation on adding it to anything.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
The whole situation with ursolic acid was that PA was onto something while supplementing with ursolic acid and noticed some really nice anti-catabolic effects and even some leaning out when he was kinda slacking, so he figured that he'd compile the proper data to produce a good supplement. Ursolic acid's oral bioavailability seemed to be an issue as far as user's having to really experiment with high doses to get results that PA was seeing. Many people do respond well to the caps, but PA decided to find other ways to improve the delivery and he sure as hell hit the nail on the head, judging by the overwhelming positive feedback and I could not find one negative remark about the entire product.

I say that ursolic acid is a success. Now Prototype is completely out of stock.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^^^luckily I got my bottles a couple weeks ago

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
PA brought/popularized:

1,3D
DAA
COP
Ursolic Acid

USPLabs brought/popularized:

Cissus
Berberine
Mucuna/L-dopa
Rauwolscine

Kudos to both

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PA brought - popularized:
1,3D
DAA
COP
Ursolic Acid

Cissus
Berberine
Mucuna/L-dopa
Rauwolscine

Kudos to both
Nice breakdown. About time some brought some objectivity to the discussion

Im pumped to see what Cooper brings and popularizes
iagree.gif
I have been probing him for some kind of details but the man wont budge!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
PA brought/popularized:

1,3D
DAA
COP
Ursolic Acid

Cissus
Berberine
Mucuna/L-dopa
Rauwolscine

Kudos to both
Amen. I like both companies and both deserve credit. Just wanted to make a point that PA is far from a "failure" or one hit wonder

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
^^^luckily I got my bottles a couple weeks ago
I knew I was getting some extra bucks for my bday (3-11) and as I was stoked to add (2) 2-packs of UR Spray, it said 'out of stock'. So, I went to get the 3-pack off 11KT, but it was out of stock, so I am using the extra funds to run 1000 mg of phosphatydilserine (from 10 grams of Serinaid 20%) per day for 8 weeks and 400mg of ubiquinol & 400mg ubiquinone per day for 8 weeks. I am getting the D-Spray & Pr Spray pack to replace Androdrive that I absolutely was bummed out for weeks that the FDA raided PP. I like the looks of D-Serine, but there's just not enough in-depth feedback from reviewers/loggers. I like Truthornothings results from d-serine, but I need more questions answered...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Amen. I like both companies and both deserve credit. Just wanted to make a point that PA is far from a "failure" or one hit wonder
PA had this nitric oxide product called '1-NO' and it was a combination of some forms of ornithine and histidine (I think hcl and ethyl ester?). Man, I was on a low carb diet at the time and I took it preworkout for the first time and after warming up with 4 sets of bodyweight pullups, I had 3 gym acquaintences come up to me and ask me WTF I was taking. I was so pumped from the pullups that my biceps were going to rip my skin in half and I actually had to keep going from push : pull, in order to allow the swelling to atleast go from painful to insane.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Mucuna L-Dopa was around a long time btw

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same with Rauwolscine. Avant brought that out in '04 (HEAT) and Matt Pearson has been putting it into products since then.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PA brought/popularized:

1,3D
DAA
COP
Ursolic Acid

Cissus
Berberine
Mucuna/L-dopa
Rauwolscine

Kudos to both

thats argueable...he may have brought it to the market but he hardly popularized it, how many millions of ppl didn't know what it was until usplabs actually did popularize it

pa can get credit for releasing it, but did nothing with it

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
BB/sports nutrition popularization of compositions is relative to itself in terms of 20 years

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
thats argueable...he may have brought it to the market but he hardly popularized it, how many millions of ppl didn't know what it was until usplabs actually did popularize it

pa can get credit for releasing it, but did nothing with it
I admit that I am not a good marketer. I dont invest in marketing I invest in R and D. And I dont have the stomach to do what it takes to popularize things with the masses

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly I don't see how ANYONE could argue against what PA has brought to the industry though. He might be the most innovative mind in the game over the last decade.

Forget popularized, most of that has been marketing. If you're talking about people who brought new novel game changing ingredients, the conversation has to start with PA in the mix. Arguing otherwise is being intellectually dishonest.

And that isn't a knock at what USP labs has done or their products, merely that I don't see how ANYONE could come to the conclusion that PA hasn't significantly influenced products maybe to a degree more than anyone else.

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
I don't see how ANYONE could come to the conclusion that PA hasn't significantly influenced products maybe to a degree more than anyone else.
This is truly the bottom line.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I don't see how ANYONE could argue against what PA has brought to the industry though. He might be the most innovative mind in the game over the last decade.

Forget popularized, most of that has been marketing. If you're talking about people who brought new novel game changing ingredients, the conversation has to start with PA in the mix. Arguing otherwise is being intellectually dishonest.

And that isn't a knock at what USP labs has done or their products, merely that I don't see how ANYONE could come to the conclusion that PA hasn't significantly influenced products maybe to a degree more than anyone else.
i agree...whats he's brought to the supplement world as a "chemist" is unquestioned

thats when my business backround takes over and i'm thinking well i spent all the time and energy into the substance, then it's time to get it out to the largest audience possible

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
There's one major difference in it of the way PA's companies are marketed and the way USP Labs is marketed, that I've noticed.
Inner Circle (USP's 'early release' and beta efforts) vs. Prototype Nutrition (PA's beta products, etc) :
1. Prototype Nutrition provides new products and the writeup consists of a short, straight-forward description of the ingredients efficacy, as found in research studies. Citations are provided to back the statements.
2. The Inner Circle writeup has a multiple page storyline of something almost adventurous of a quest for just the right extract. This is followed by a timeline of how you should expect to feel (Day 11 - "Your muscles will swell like blimps and your concentration will hit redline!"). And in the end, it usually says that you can either stay on the product and keep making gains, or stop taking it and feel 'feeble' again. Citations are given for applications and efficacy of the herbs used.

The marketing doesn't effect the product efficacy, as I have had good results with some and great results with a few (Camphibolic was a staple).

theniteman

theniteman

Awards

Truth.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the proper definifion of marketing something the right way

catching the attention of the masses...anytime a company can take something thats been used and bring it to the attention to a wider audience, they are doing something right...i'm sure usplabs bank accounts reflect that at this point

if PA isn't into doing that, then thats fine...it's his company to run how he pleases

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
catching the attention of the masses...anytime a company can take something thats been used and bring it to the attention to a wider audience, they are doing something right...i'm sure usplabs bank accounts reflect that at this point

if PA isn't into doing that, then thats fine...it's his company to run how he pleases
You might not be meaning to make it sound like this, but here's what it sounds like:

"There is nothing wrong with lying or misleading consumers about the effects of your product if it makes you a lot of money."

It's undeniable PA would sell more if he felt that way. PA is also one of the first people with his own products to tell you he doesn't know the answer to a question sometimes when asked instead of making up some hypothetical response.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You might not be meaning to make it sound like this, but here's what it sounds like:

"There is nothing wrong with lying or misleading consumers about the effects of your product if it makes you a lot of money."

It's undeniable PA would sell more if he felt that way.

i don't think they mislead anyone....they may fantasize things a bit but thats easily ignored into just picking up what the benefits of the supplements are....if they say laserlike focus...ok that means it will help increase focus, if they say blood gorging pumps then assume the product will help with increased pumps...simple as that

every company does that...usplabs may do it to a bigger degree...but imo it doesn't bother me

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i don't think they mislead anyone....they may fantasize things a bit but thats easily ignored into just picking up what the benefits of the supplements are....if they say laserlike focus...ok that means it will help increase focus, if they say blood gorging pumps then assume the product will help with increased pumps...simple as that

every company does that...usplabs may do it to a bigger degree...but imo it doesn't bother me
Again, I was not singling them out or even mentioning them and I wish you wouldn't. I am not talking about USP labs and I haven't yet nor will I. I'm talking about PA.

Some people in the industry don't have a problem with blatantly misleading claims about products. Most every company uses hyperbole to an extent, you essentially have to.

PA probably uses both less than most any other person out there if at all. Does this cost him a significant amount of sales? Undoubtedly. Has this led to his discoveries making many other people huge bank? Undoubtedly. He has already admitted as such. But he flat told you why he doesn't do it. And I respect the hell out of it.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
yeah i saw it....which means theres no reason to say anything when someone makes millions off the product who markets it the right way...see page 1
The right way?The ends justify the means right? This is why I dont have the stomach. Because I have ethics, and I take science seriouslyGo make a million bucks if thats what is most important to you

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The right way?The ends justify the means right? This is why I dont have the stomach. Because I have ethics, and I take science seriouslyGo make a million bucks if thats what is most important to you

has nothing to do with having a stomach for something...if you can't market a product thats fine, you said it yourself that you can't, but you can't get mad when someone does it successfully and turns a massive profit off of it...you seem to get salty that usp labs was successful with jack3d or 1-3 dimeth, see page 1...thats all i'm saying, if you care about the science, thats fine and great..but don't say usp labs made millions with a product they stole...because that seems like you want the notoriety along with the money too

at least thats how it came off to me, like your mad that usp was successful with something that you brought to the market