Can we stil lget ripped without drugs?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by bruno.camilo View Post
    With no steroid on the scene, u can be a chicken and shredded yeah but that's it. Just take a look on Jon Jones before he got suspended of the UFC.
    Mike O'Hearn bro.

Despite the numerous times people say "ROIDS!!!!", he's passed every single drug test that the INBA threw at him. All random and sheeeeit.

Look at this page and him at 14 years old lol

aretheyonsteroids+com/mike-ohearn-steroids-or-natural/

2. Quote Originally Posted by bruno.camilo View Post
    With no steroid on the scene, u can be a chicken and shredded yeah but that's it. Just take a look on Jon Jones before he got suspended of the UFC.
    I don't need to look at anyone, I know what can be achieved naturally, seeing as i have done it. Train naturally for 7-8 years with an actual proper programming and nutrition and see what you can achieve...
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]
    •   

3. I'm natty and I look like a walking bottle of tren
  4. Can we stil lget ripped without drugs?

Just do your research. Guys who are on steroids will swear on their mothers grave they've never touched it and then preach about how they've been training for 13 years and their amazing program and diet blah blah blah. Gear users lie consistently. They're more likely to admit they beat their mother than admit to steroid use. You'll never look like the guys in the magazines without steroids. That's a fact. You'll also never be at 4-6 percent bodyfat naturally without looking completely emaciated. You can't have full dense muscles at 4-6 percent bodyfat naturally and that is what's considered shredded. Of course guys will respond and say "I've done that!"But truth is the same guys who are claiming to be 6 percent are really 10-11 percent. Do your research and truly understand what is achievable naturally. Even guys who think they know what's achievable naturally don't know sh1t because in order to really get it you have to throw away your ego. I will say that once you've set truly realistic goals in favor toward your REAL genetic potential (not some BS potential your ego is telling you you can reach) you will reach your goals much much faster. Oh and in case I didnt mention it everyone lies in this industry. Everyone. 95 percent of it is complete BS. Without steroids this industry wouldn't even exist

5. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Just do your research. Guys who are on steroids will swear on their mothers grave they've never touched it and then preach about how they've been training for 13 years and their amazing program and diet blah blah blah. Gear users lie consistently. They're more likely to admit they beat their mother than admit to steroid use. You'll never look like the guys in the magazines without steroids. That's a fact. You'll also never be at 4-6 percent bodyfat naturally without looking completely emaciated. You can't have full dense muscles at 4-6 percent bodyfat naturally and that is what's considered shredded. Of course guys will respond and say "I've done that!"But truth is the same guys who are claiming to be 6 percent are really 10-11 percent. Do your research and truly understand what is achievable naturally. Even guys who think they know what's achievable naturally don't know sh1t because in order to really get it you have to throw away your ego. I will say that once you've set truly realistic goals in favor toward your REAL genetic potential (not some BS potential your ego is telling you you can reach) you will reach your goals much much faster. Oh and in case I didnt mention it everyone lies in this industry. Everyone. 95 percent of it is complete BS. Without steroids this industry wouldn't even exist
    Well you are talking extremes here, im trying to point out you can achieve size and leanness naturally. Pointing out it is possible to not be chicken skinny and shredded.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    I'm natty and I look like a walking bottle of tren
    Why not use gear? going by your posting you use every other substance under the sun..
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

7. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Why not use gear? going by your posting you use every other substance under the sun..
    Since I already look like I do, it's one less chemical I have to put in my body

My natty stack isn't too intense these days:

multivitamin
    fish oil
    probiotic
    OL Triumph
    OL CU
    Epichatechin product
    Xtend BCAA
    PES select protein

That isn't too bad. I used to take a lot more

8. Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    I'm natty and I look like a walking bottle of tren
    Yep, I remember your posts a few years back. Don't you have some crazy genetics in you family? I thought I remembered your dad being a pro hockey player turned bodybuilder or something.

9. honestly, one has to compare everything...

personally, I can go about 3 weeks without losing any strength. no kidding.

but if I go 2 days without cardio, I can feel it...

I know some guys that will gain 3-4 pounds and look massive, whereas I can gain 15 and not show much of a difference. But I'm also a ,much better athlete than them, too...

I will never be a decent bodybuilder. even if I was on a ton of drugs, I know a bunch of natural guys that would beat me...

as I get older, the battle to stay lean is a constant, but maintaining strength is a breeze.

also, I have to re-iterate this point: you didn't gain the weight overnight.... so don't expect to lose it overnight, either.

with that being said, if your goal is to lose bodyfat, then your training/diet/supplements needs to be prioritized for that. also, if you haven't gotten bloodwork (testosterone, thyroid, estradiol, etc) done, I would get checked out. If you're getting older, then you might have some problems there pop up...

10. Quote Originally Posted by CatSnake View Post
    honestly, one has to compare everything...

I know some guys that will gain 3-4 pounds and look massive, whereas I can gain 15 and not show much of a difference. But I'm also a ,much better athlete than them, too...

I will never be a decent bodybuilder. even if I was on a ton of drugs, I know a bunch of natural guys that would beat me...

as I get older, the battle to stay lean is a constant, but maintaining strength is a breeze.

also, I have to re-iterate this point: you didn't gain the weight overnight.... so don't expect to lose it overnight, either.

with that being said, if your goal is to lose bodyfat, then your training/diet/supplements needs to be prioritized for that. also, if you haven't gotten bloodwork (testosterone, thyroid, estradiol, etc) done, I would get checked out. If you're getting older, then you might have some problems there pop up...
    Indeed. After I lost a bunch of weight, I tried to help a friend as well. I told him the same thing... We didn't get fat overnight.

And even once you hit "shredded" it's not like you suddenly stop and you're done. It's a lifestyle.

11. also, I should point out that some people's goals are not compatible with their genetics, lifestyle, etc.

I had a buddy in college that complained when we lifted that he wasn't seeing the same results as me. well, he's a competitive amateur triathlete now.... he found what he was good at and ran with it (pardon the pun).

on the flip side, I suspect I could make a successful pro run in MMA now, even at my age, if I was willing to do the training (4 hrs day vs 1) and fix my diet (eat 100% right vs 75%).... but I'm not willing to make that sacrifice right now. I have a family, and career, and they demand my time. I'm comfortable focusing on getting healthy and in better shape, but I can't exclude them, either.

12. Quote Originally Posted by CatSnake View Post
    honestly, one has to compare everything...

Agree with all of this. Strength training both gaining and maintaining has always been easy for me, primarily because of genetics and I know this. Cardio on the other hand, is something I constantly work at. I train muay thai and krav maga, which requires a very high level of cadio so I make a point of biking 3-4 days a week, HIIT, running, etc to keep it up. If I go a week without, I am gassed.

13. The challenge here is being natty, ripped and heavy weight.

Impossible.

14. Quote Originally Posted by bruno.camilo View Post
    The challenge here is being natty, ripped and heavy weight.

Impossible.
    Brother your dealing with people who think ohearn is natty.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Jamescaan View Post
    Well don't look at the people in magazine or social media. Find a program that you can stick to and maintain in your daily life. Fitness/working out is a part of your life don't let it consume you.
    This.

You're going to be dead soon. No time for worrying about magazines & ****.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    Brother your dealing with people who think ohearn is natty.
    Find proof otherwise, "bro"

17. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Find proof otherwise, "bro"
    Okay. Let's just say O'hearn is natural. He is literally 1/7,000,000,000 people that looks that way. The odds of anyone achieving it are non existent. Therefor you don't have a point.

18. Quote Originally Posted by THOR 70 View Post
    Okay. Let's just say O'hearn is natural. He is literally 1/7,000,000,000 people that looks that way. The odds of anyone achieving it are non existent. Therefor you don't have a point.
    Brother we don't even have to bother saying that maybe he is Natty. And all of us that have any kind of sense no he's not Natty he knows he's not Natty it's too ridiculous to say otherwise.
    What's messed up is that he knows he's lying and uneducated people believe it.
    He's deceiving people for money.

19. Your rightbro
    He's just getting bigger and stronger the older he gets.
    No drugs....just organic duck eggs
    Progressive overload bro splits
    Hehehehe

20. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    Brother we don't even have to bother saying that maybe he is Natty. And all of us that have any kind of sense no he's not Natty he knows he's not Natty it's too ridiculous to say otherwise.
    What's messed up is that he knows he's lying and uneducated people believe it.
    He's deceiving people for money.
    Lol true

21. Yes indeed double it!!!

22. organic duck eggs, shot straight into his buttocks

23. Macatronololol

24. It's possible, I've done it. Ripped up from a legit diet.... building the muscle is the hard part. I think each person has a point where they can get shredded at a certain size. Pushing beyond your frame and staying cut is not possible for most, unless some types of PEDs are used. Those that can get huge and cut without PEDs are an anomaly.

25. Quote Originally Posted by gaz7456 View Post
    So i don't do prohormones or drugs, apart from trying Ostarine for 2 weeks and throwing the stuff away.

Of course there's ripped and ripped, but naturally you can get to a decent condition with hard work, patience and consistency.

This is just on a car washing day without any special prep, dieting or training beforehand
    Nice motivation!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 11:59 AM
  2. How Low Can We Go?--NutraPlanet Moving Sale!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-19-2006, 05:14 PM
  3. Can we get more TST feedback?
    By Work in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 08:15 PM
  4. Methyldie/ Can we get a product description?
    By sarcoplasm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-29-2004, 02:06 PM