Knee pain

Shane D

Awards
Another quick question...... I have had my right ACL replaced 10 years ago, and I have had bulging disks and pinched nerves in my back. These are older injuries but now stay severely sore no matter the workout. I'm currently taking fish oil, and Animal flex for the joints. I've only been using the flex for a week and am going to give it a month to see if it helps. Anyone have suggestions on supplements for my joints in particular?

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It'll take a solid month + for the flex to kick in. I've been dosing ED since my patellar tendon surgery.

I've used Cissus in the past with some effectiveness. You can give that a go. Also helps with pump

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Another quick question...... I have had my right ACL replaced 10 years ago, and I have had bulging disks and pinched nerves in my back. These are older injuries but now stay severely sore no matter the workout. I'm currently taking fish oil, and Animal flex for the joints. I've only been using the flex for a week and am going to give it a month to see if it helps. Anyone have suggestions on supplements for my joints in particular?
Im going to start flexa which I got free with xtend perform from a cybermonday deal. People seem to love it. And I have used everything under the sun to minimum effects.

I can tell you this though. I was stricken with a bulging disc in the L5-S1 region in 2004, tore it completely in 2009 and to this day there are weeks that 400 squats and 400 deads are a breeze...then there are weeks where I can barely pull 250 or squat 225...lol.

So I am not sure anything will help the disc so to speak except new experimental medical discoveries. I was reading where scientists in Germany are trying to manipulate fat tissues, change its dna code where the tissue actually grows and acts like a disc so they are able to inject it. I need to find the journal again and post it here.

Shane D

Awards
Im going to start flexa which I got free with xtend perform from a cybermonday deal. People seem to love it. And I have used everything under the sun to minimum effects.

I can tell you this though. I was stricken with a bulging disc in the L5-S1 region in 2004, tore it completely in 2009 and to this day there are weeks that 400 squats and 400 deads are a breeze...then there are weeks where I can barely pull 250 or squat 225...lol.

So I am not sure anything will help the disc so to speak except new experimental medical discoveries. I was reading where scientists in Germany are trying to manipulate fat tissues, change its dna code where the tissue actually grows and acts like a disc so they are able to inject it. I need to find the journal again and post it here.
Let me know how the flexa works.

Ä￾úng thông tin mình cần , Ä‘ang tìm kiếm bữa giá»￾ mÃ* chÆ°a thấy

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Morning Shane, 2 small suggestions:

Have you had your blood levels checked lately? If you're 35+ your doctor may prescribe Testosterone or even Deca-Durabolin if your testosterone levels and/or symptoms justify it. Both of these medications can help your joints feel a lot better by essentially filling the spaces with more fluid so there's more cushion.

Have you ever seen a chiropractor? A good chiro specializes in helping align/re-align your discs, finding pinched nerves, and tight muscles.

In regards to supplements, as another user has mentioned most will take some time to have any effect.

Shane D

Awards
I haven't had my testosterone levels checked ever. But I could have that done. I went to a chiropractor a while back and it helped a lot. My back is significantly better now but my knees are still very very sore after leg workout

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
I haven't had my testosterone levels checked ever. But I could have that done. I went to a chiropractor a while back and it helped a lot. My back is significantly better now but my knees are still very very sore after leg workout
I would have your testosterone levels checked if you can, especially if you've never had them checked. Do you use knee wraps when you lift legs?

Shane D

Awards
No. I've thought about it. I know a guy who is a past power lifting Champion who recommended using 7mm sleeves for more support. I wear copper lined knee sleeves now

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
No. I've thought about it. I know a guy who is a past power lifting Champion who recommended using 7mm sleeves for more support. I wear copper lined knee sleeves now
IME, knee wraps help a lot , they can go on tighter than sleeves and give some really good support and keep the joints warm . They're pretty cheap too, maybe $10 or under for a pair so I'd give that a shot .

Shane D

Awards
I think your right I may pick up a set and give it a try.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Just took the first 6 caps yesterday and 6 today. I didnt know there was a loading phase on flexa. Swear I didnt see it online. Ill need at least another bottle for a true run.

hernmari1

Awards
Sorry to hi jack the topic but i have bad knee pain in just my right knee.i use the sling shot multi purpose wraps and they help a lot. But i still get a bad burn when i squat in just my right knee is it just a normal pain or am i doin damage to my knee i dont wana to be able to walk later on in life lol. The knee pain really just last a day but i have bin squating at least 3 times a week to bring up my squat. Im think about goin back down to once a week as long as my strength stays were its at

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Im through my first bottle and quarter way into my 2nd. Thus far it appears that my chronic knee pain has at least ceased tge past 2 weeks. I haven't felt sharp pains in 17 days...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Where do you get it?
Im not sure, lol. I ordered 2 of the buy xtend get it free. I ordered two by accident. I guess nutraplanet.

Cycloman

Awards
  • Established
From someone who is had lifelong knee problems – I found that running MK677 and Ostarine made my knees feel great.