Zero V's Gettin Diesel Log-30lbs in 60 days-Part 1

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
lol. Guejsn you always have good input. I know things will get better, but I still have to face 2 years of crappy living before things really start looking up. As for relationships. It is all too tempting to have a few flings. I have not allowed myself ot be with another woman since her because I never had 100% recovery. Thus being said I also have never had a rebound from it. Duno. But this is a summer of fun...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Wow, where have I been?!

Subbed!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Got back from the gym....And picked up some icy/hot for my shoulder. I will be doing tri/chest tomorrow so its gona have to get over itself lol.

Just did 25 mins of cardio, and some ab work. I did get to enjoy the presence of a few people who are probably going to hurt themselves....

Two peeps maybe 19, they used about every machine once, and the lil fat one jumped on the treadmill and cranked it up, I stopped what I was doing to watch and just sipped my water. He slipped and damn near shot himself off the treadmill into the wall LOL.

Apparently I overheard him say they had been there since 10, and it was about 1:50 am when he said that...overly loud enough for me to hear it because I had just giving him that *good day* nod as I walked by. I just smiled. They jumped on bikes, eliptical, treadmill, every machine, I mean... they seemed confused. And doing that for 4 hours over and over? I wanted to say something...but its not my place.

Anyhow I treated myself to some garlic roasted yellowfin tuna fillet tonight for a post workout. Then did my shake, and a salad. Kept it light. Hitting the shower, putting on icy hot, and hitting the rack. Gona try to wake up early to go put in more applications tomorrow.

Tri/Chest tomorrow. I am hoping I have my buddy as a spotter, so I can really push my bench so I can get some growth.

Also noting my arms aer definitely fuller, and measure 12 inches while not flexed, just straight. Not crazy or anything, but still nice to be seeing them getting fuller again. My flex is becoming something I am happy about again finally.

Hey I have this card!!!

It goes to that old collection you could get where 9 cards made a full picture when you put them in those binders....

Oh and for kicks

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
in 160 out 159.25

I almost shat myself at one point when I started weighing. I slid the bottom bar over to 100 on accident instead of 150. I was reaching like 15lbs on the top bar like WTF no way, got excited for like 2 seconds then decided to be intelligent and look down. Then got depressed lol.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Whats all this talk about woman and exs?!

You should be busy eating, lifting and sleeping.

repeat.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-IR9oNzdrA&feature=related"]YouTube - Tool - Stinkfist[/ame]

good day to you sir

UKStrength

in 160 out 159.25

I almost shat myself at one point when I started weighing. I slid the bottom bar over to 100 on accident instead of 150. I was reaching like 15lbs on the top bar like WTF no way, got excited for like 2 seconds then decided to be intelligent and look down. Then got depressed lol.
Don't get hung up on the scale mate, this is a recomp/lean bulk so it doesn't matter too much.

Are the tape measurements up at all?

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
She didnt really leave me, we were taking a mutual break thing...and our pastor and a few other people from church pulled us apart with a few lies, and squeezed them together...sorry but this guys last fiance was 300lbs and so ugly his friends puked....he cant get a girl, the pastor kinda talked her into it. She hasnt been as happy since she got married.

Dont get me wrong I will always have a place in my heart for her, but that is what angers me. The series of events that unfolded, even after she married him she told me that she kinda wished things went differently before then we would be married.

This is not one of those simple cut and paste relationship issues. Its one of those *how the hell did I get chosen for this experiment Dr. Phil* ones....She is a pretty good person like I said. She but she still comes to me for help all the time....go to your fking husband, why am i your problem solver? Cant he do it? Wait, he isnt a man. Sorry, he cant. Talk to the pastor then, but leave me out of this. I have bent over backwards to help her, and every one else. One of the reasons I have come to lack faith in humanity, or the value of the individual.

Sry....^.^ many knifes in the back here....I need to move away, but I am beyond poor...

Some days I wish I wasnt the good guy, I wasnt the nice one, and I wish I could light everything on fire. But I am who I am. nnnnnnnggghh Pain...

Sry I play the role of psychologist to all my friends, big brother to quite a few people, and always aid out those in need. I do a perfect job of it. But I am tired....and on top of that Karma has to be a lie, because nothing good comes to me lol
Tell us how you really feel zero!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Don't get hung up on the scale mate, this is a recomp/lean bulk so it doesn't matter too much.

Are the tape measurements up at all?
You know I have never measured my arms before because of them being small. I did it and right is 12" left is 11" damn left arm. I am trying to do more with my left arm now to do a progressive equalization.

Tell us how you really feel zero!!
lol *sits in chair* well it all started when I was a lil boy and I didnt get to go to the circus, I was a fragile child.....

J/K nah this is just the place for me to dumb things sometimes. I am kinda talking to this amazing girl, she is Christian, beautiful, and way better than me ^.^ but we are into each other so. Who knows, all I know is I enjoy spending time with her. Its been taking my mind off the retarded ex.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
You know I have never measured my arms before because of them being small. I did it and right is 12" left is 11" damn left arm. I am trying to do more with my left arm now to do a progressive equalization.

lol *sits in chair* well it all started when I was a lil boy and I didnt get to go to the circus, I was a fragile child.....

J/K nah this is just the place for me to dumb things sometimes. I am kinda talking to this amazing girl, she is Christian, beautiful, and way better than me ^.^ but we are into each other so. Who knows, all I know is I enjoy spending time with her. Its been taking my mind off the retarded ex.
Good deal the best thing to get your mind off a woman is well another woman :D

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
a beautiful christian girl... it cant get any better man! They are the best because the are so selfless and will do anything for you (and you should do the same). Treat her with respect and she will like you a long time!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I watched one of my best buds who is like a lil bro to me graduate today. Blast it I am getting old... tsh...

I missed the gym tonight, So I am doing a double day tomorrow hitting tri/chest and legs, so I may cut out the cardio in order to balance it out...though not likely I am stubborn. I might up the DTH to 4 for tomorrow even though it kills my libido when I do I get better workouts at more tabs.

I discovered a way to peel my DTH in a moment with a butter knife...so zero issues with swallowing now, I can just chew the bastard(yeah I am a freak I used to chew my pain pills back in the day from the doc, once you do that...nothings a prob)

All I know is I am feeling damn good mentally. I am happy, uppity and even though I am jobless I have a feeling this next week will be a breakthrough for that. Praise the Lord.

One big ego booster was the attention I got at the graduation ceremony from girls. DAMN I didnt know I drew so much eye contact. I decided to hold gazes for kicks, but I have a rule of not turning my head if it gets to the point of walking by....gotta look cool u know. I had some fun. Then went to hooters for the first time(yeah stfu) damn...never knew what all the fuss was about till I seen it for myself.

I have about 8-9 days left on this stack. Gona be good, then am rolling into my Mass FX, Hyperdrol, Lean FX. Not sure If i wanna keep it in this log or start a new one that has a link to this log...Considering this is Part 1 I might as well start a new log and link this. With my updates and conclusion.

Still sitting at a pretty 160, which means I only need 5lbs coming up to meet my halfway goal.

I find this song great for reflecting and reminding me not to dwell on the past. Life comes fast man. It was only lastweek I was laughing with my friends on a bench in high school...it was only 3 days ago I was tossing that cap myself becoming a new person. It was only yesterday I was in love, and only last night that my heart was broken.... Life comes fast. And I will be damned if I will let another day pass by without making everything I can out of it. This is my summer of fun, HELL YEAH. I will be a youth pastor someday, will I pull dumb crap before I reach that maturity....yeah, Will I date a few girls before I find the right one, Possibly. Will I cry again I hope I do because I still wanna know I am human. Damn I love you guys.....and no I am not drunk.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmoE8_U-JTw&NR=1"]YouTube - Five For Fighting - 100 Years[/nomedia]

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
lucky already half way! I have only put on 4 lbs this week. My log is a deadzone and I like DTH so far, you do too apparently. The pills are damn big though I still gag myself every once in awhile trying to take it haha

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
lucky already half way! I have only put on 4 lbs this week. My log is a deadzone and I like DTH so far, you do too apparently. The pills are damn big though I still gag myself every once in awhile trying to take it haha
Like I said they peel easy with a butter knife, then it looks like a multivitamin. All I do is take half, put it in a pill crusher, swallow. So its like taking 4 smaller powders. Which is not bad because DTH does not have a funky taste. I would even say its chewable. Not R4W caps though, I take them in pill form....they no bueno on tongue.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
good progress zero. keep pushing the weights around!

not to be a jerk, but what exactly do your routines look like with regards to exercises and sets/reps?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
good progress zero. keep pushing the weights around!

not to be a jerk, but what exactly do your routines look like with regards to exercises and sets/reps?
I post em lol. Just look at em. 5 sets of 5 slow arse reps that burn like hell, slow up, slow down. It seems to be working well. Size wise, my arms are getting great size back, I look like I lift again ^.^. I do perform certain excersizes at the old 3 sets 10 reps if its a muscle that I believe needs different attention. I usualy use a weight that going slow at 5 reps with makes the 3rd set hard, and the 5th set almost noisy :)

I will post up my tri/chest today. Hopefully legs as well Though I frigging hate squatting with those rails on that rack, it makes me feel imbalanced.

pretty much I do 2 excersizes per group, so 4 a day plus my abs and cardio.

BTW I found jump roping again. But I am finding it too much of a shock to my achilles tendons :worried: They arent messing up or anything(praise God) but they do get sore after jump roping. So I might start adding it in like for 2 minutes at a time until it doesnt bother em again.

getting ready to eat a huge breakfast, give it an hour, take my sups, give them about 40 minz, and hit the gym :)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
hrm. couple thoughts maybe.

1 - pick your battle - either limit your cardio when bulking : 10-15 minutes, or lower your expectations of bulking
2 - cardio after working out rather than before (though you may have switched this already)
3 - it appears you're doing a 5x5 workout which isn't the best for sheer mass. i would (personally) try a rep range of 8-12. when you get to 12 reps, up the weight and try for 8 reps.

regardless, you're gaining right now, so what you're doing may in fact be ideal for you. take any criticism with that grain of salt :)

are you able to do squats and deads, or does your ankle prohibit those movements?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
hrm. couple thoughts maybe.

1 - pick your battle - either limit your cardio when bulking : 10-15 minutes, or lower your expectations of bulking
2 - cardio after working out rather than before (though you may have switched this already)
3 - it appears you're doing a 5x5 workout which isn't the best for sheer mass. i would (personally) try a rep range of 8-12. when you get to 12 reps, up the weight and try for 8 reps.

regardless, you're gaining right now, so what you're doing may in fact be ideal for you. take any criticism with that grain of salt :)

are you able to do squats and deads, or does your ankle prohibit those movements?
I will look into that. I have done sets of 8 reps before, it didnt work the best for me I dont think. I do 20 minutes of cardio post workout. I always do it post workout, and thats pretty much all the cardio for the day. Save for days I am super stressed.

I may switch it up for the second part of my log coming up though.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Oh man crazy weekend....no comment on any of it ^.^

I did do triceps yesterday, I was rushed in the gym though, plus found out how weak my bench reall is. Its only 2/3s my body weight...

At any rate my ex contacted me and even said she missed me...heh, I didnt respond in kind. The conversation we had allowed her to understand that the only thing I would be interested in hearing about is a chance to spar with her husband since they just completed air guard basic, he should be all good to go... and they have insurance, and I would even pay half the deductible for them for that chance ^.^ I really think i would get closure from it... LOL :D

At any rate I am still feeling pretty good. Gona eat in a minute, take sups, and head to the gym to get legs because...well...I need to get legs lol.

I apologize for letting this die down a bit, pics and a video every day ^.^

And for all my mates on here: some geeky cosplay girls :)

Song for the day[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3SjCuSkaNs"]YouTube - Brandon Heath - I'm Not Who I Was (with Lyrics)[/ame]

Its not fancy, its just nice.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I didnt get legs last night, I am doing em tonight after a cookout as well as some tennis! Reason being is I spent 5 hours literally from 10pm to 3am talking to my buddies mom outside their house about God, life, etc,etc. twas fun and I got to get some stuff off my chest as well. She is a good person.

Loving legs. I am am stuck a it though guys, need to solidify my next run of supps for next month. I was planning on mass FX, hyperdrol, Lean FX. But I noticed all I have left of Mass FX, and hyperdrol is half a bottle. But I got a new bottle of lean FX. I could order another bottle each and run the MFX and HX2 for 5 weeks prolly. But pricey and pricey is not good for me ATM, and the best results from those supps come after 8 weeks anyhow.

I was thinking of maybe Drive + IGF-2 + Lean FX, using my Slim X for a Pre-WO Input? Still sitting at 160 btw. I have to PUSH!

Oh and happy Memorial Day

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
well I was doing squats last night, after my second set, at a low eight (150) which should cause ZERO issues with it being that light just going slow and enjoy burning....I was walking over to the water fountain, on my way back, BAM back of my left leg went out. I grabbed a bench and flung myself into it to catch myself. WTF?!?! just complete shutdown of the muscles in the back of my left thigh.

That killed squats... So I did calf raises, then it every machine they had for legs. My legs....DO NOT get tired at friggen all. They will from the set, even at high weight....but 1 minute later they are good to go.

At any rate, I woke up super late today, I need to fix my schedual. Having me a cup of fresh brewed green tea, then eating breakfast, then taking supps, and I have a beautiful lady that I am taking to dinner tonight. :D

Been thinking of God alot lately, and really trying to dig in to rebuild my relationship with him. So Bible time is now just as important as gym time. I may actually star listening to sermons on my ipod at the gym, I used to do it all the time. I think things will improve...financially..maybe not for awhile, but screw that. Its a worldly concept, and it will eventually come around even if it takes a couple years.

So i am a happy man. From Triceps saturday I am STILL sore lol, heck yeah. somewhere between incline fly's and benching I did something right. Feels sooo good. I need MST's somnidren GH, that stuff knocks out DOMS fast.

UKStrength

Mate you sound like a different guy now from a few posts ago, glad things are moving in the right direction.

In some ways I envy your connection with the big G. I'm supposed to be Roman Catholic (the worst type of christian in my opinion) but I've never really felt that strong religious connection, even though it was impinged on me from a very young age (I attended a school run by nuns for most of my adolescence).

Perhaps one day it'll come to me and I'll want to attend church, but in many ways I prefer just 'living' out Bible teachings by being a good person, as opposed to attending a ceremony with people who look down their nose at you because you don't flash a tenner at the offertory...anyways....;)

How's the jump rope going now? Definitely persist with it mate. Foam roll those calves and shins to hell to prevent any issues occurring and you'll have a portable cardio-session for life :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Mate you sound like a different guy now from a few posts ago, glad things are moving in the right direction.

In some ways I envy your connection with the big G. I'm supposed to be Roman Catholic (the worst type of christian in my opinion) but I've never really felt that strong religious connection, even though it was impinged on me from a very young age (I attended a school run by nuns for most of my adolescence).

Perhaps one day it'll come to me and I'll want to attend church, but in many ways I prefer just 'living' out Bible teachings by being a good person, as opposed to attending a ceremony with people who look down their nose at you because you don't flash a tenner at the offertory...anyways....;)

How's the jump rope going now? Definitely persist with it mate. Foam roll those calves and shins to hell to prevent any issues occurring and you'll have a portable cardio-session for life :)
I made a promise to myself to leave anger and pain behind me. If I am ever going to move forward, I have to.

I will type more later, off to dinner with someone ^.^

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Had a great time with my lady friend :D I duno, but I may be in trouble, the best kinda trouble. Starting to feel open, and caring for her. Ohz Noez....

Spending all day tomorrow job hunting, then hitting the gym up early for Bi's/Back then I think going to church.

Cant wait to lift! I feel great.

Oy. I am thinking of Making the second half of this TD Formestane(penetrate + Bulk form) Lean FX, Neovar, and AP. It would be an interesting mix. AP +Neovar, the Lean FX for cort, and TD form should do some great work.

BTW about my ex...SCREW IT haha, vid explains it ;)
YouTube - Lady Antebellum - Love Don't Live Here

UKStrength

Had a great time with my lady friend :D I duno, but I may be in trouble, the best kinda trouble. Starting to feel open, and caring for her. Ohz Noez....
Lol, you wear your heart on a shoestring mate! :D

Good news about the ex though, hopefully that ship has sailed now...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Lol, you wear your heart on a shoestring mate! :D

Good news about the ex though, hopefully that ship has sailed now...
I openly admit to that fault...actually I resisted it for so long, and I have known this girl for...2 years, she has had an interest all that time apparently. I am an idiot for not stepping up before. Then again I wouldnt have grown as much if I had...then again I probably wouldn't have screwed up as much either ^.^

Live, Learn, and Pray for love.

Eh My ex is only beginning to try and involve herself in my life... they are back for some time before leaving again. Then again, I am switching churches :) oorah, this cowboy is off into the sunset. Actually I have a stetson cowboy hat.. the real deal...I just cant wear it because it makes me look....like I belong in texas...

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Well i will say this, you have certainly got your priorities straight if you plan on working on your relationship.......with GOD. Everything else is secondary. GOD is either everything, or he is nothing. I too sometimes where my heart on my sleeve, you need to be careful of whom you let see it my friend. Now go ice that leg.

Jotan

Jotan

Awards
Interesting log so far; it's like a soap!

Regarding the issues with your calves and the issue you had with squats; have you tried foam rolling the major muscles (IT band, hip flexors, hams, quads, calves, adductor) before each workout? Follow the soft tissue work (foam rolling) with some mobility drills (specifically some for short/tight hamstrings and ankle mobilisation) and within a few weeks you'll have much better muscular health and shouldn't get (m)any issues.

Best of luck moving on with the ex and I hope you can acheive 30lbs in 60 days!!!

J.

Edit: Sample rolling - tmuscle.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance/feel_better_for_10_bucks

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I will look into foam rolling. It seems interesting enough. The only issue I ever have is my achilles tendons(thanks to having had achilles tendonitis) The back of the leg bit was the first time ever, completely random, and I doubt will happen again. Maybe poor stretching and warm up? Suprisingly my achilles tendons have been doing good. A lil sore here and there but strong n healthy! Save for the jump roping, a few minutes and i get so worried I stop. I used to get to do that for 10 minutes at fast/slow intervals. (that will burn you some fat...)

I am seriously dieing to go to the gym, but I gotta eat, take supps, go do some job apps. Doing a lil bit every day has to pay off eventually. Plus I do have that test I have to do for the Iron Workers Union....That job would SUCK, but I very well could pay off all my debt in 1 year with the overtime I would likely get lol. So it would also ROCK. I am just worried about missing gym time cuz of it. Thats pretty bad when thats the first thing you think about with a job...

As for God, I have always been close to him, and seen him work all too much in ways many people dont even believe. Just sometimes its easy to let the world blind fold you with lies. I am actually gona get back into missionary work once my debt is gone. And I still yearn to be a youth pastor.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Had a wonderful time at the gym tonight. Had some bicep inflation going. First time in a long time my biceps got full enough to effect a lift being able to be finished!

Lifts for the night were.

Zottman DB Preacher curls
5x25
5x25
5x25
5x25
5x25

Reverse Grip Pulldowns
5x120
5x120
5x120
5x120
5x120

Incline DB Curls
5x30
5x30
5x30
5x25
5x25

Seated Cable Rows
5x90
5x105
5x90
5x90
5x90

EZ Bar Curls

5x55
5x55
5x55
5x55
5x55

Dead lifts (whoo finally did them, at low weight to learn and focus on form)
5x165
5x165
5x155
5x165
5x175

I know I could have done a hell of alot higher weight on the deads, but I really want to be save and condition my lower back. Which its feeling just that, even though they were easy to get. Deads do tear the shiz out of your palms though, putting on lotion after I eat.

I have noticed increased endurance. Strength is going up, I also weighed at 160.25 and I am worried thats all the more I will gian with this 5x5 routine. Switching up to an 8-12 rep range as some have suggested starting next week, or the week after.

Up to 3 DTH a day
1 morning 2 pre/w , on off days 2 morning, one afternoon
2 servings of NOS now 1 pre, one later after I eat.
R4W as needed usually 1 in morning 2 before lifting.

libido...I tingle randomly down south, have much more energy and some increased drive. I do have some shoulder acne oddly enough. Lethargy in the afternoons. I take naps.

I met a gent tonight who I was able to give alot of advice to. He didnt work legs at all, so I explained the benefits of squatting on your entire body development(for test,etc). Also discussed some supplements, what to and not to take(those PH's people dont realize they are getting) And also showed him preacher curls. Basically I spent an extra hour discussing lifting, and also some military stuff. Kinda made my night. I was doing deads while talking.

Tomorrow after some job apps and taking my father to the doctors to fill some prescriptions(cant call in, they are narcotics lol) I will be spending the day with my lady friend. I have known her for 2 years but only recently been interested. She is a couple years younger so she recently matured(she is 20) very intelligent, caring, and Christian. Things are being taken VERY slowly, but spending time with her makes me forget all the crap that stresses me out or pains me.

I now eat a serving of pasta followed by a shake for breakfast, instead of oatmeal with a shake mixed in. Upping the carbs.

Feeling good and peppy, had me a mixed pasta salad and shake post workout, and I am getting the chicken on the grill and the green beans in the pot. Get Sooooome!

Here are two commercials I liked alot..for the music.

YouTube - Army of Two - "One" TV ad performed by Mastodon

YouTube - Mercs 2 TV ad - Oh No You Didn't

AND PROOOF, that not all towel heads are bad lol

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Looovvvee mastadon. Good jog doing the deads. Best mass builder around imo.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I now eat a serving of pasta followed by a shake for breakfast, instead of oatmeal with a shake mixed in. Upping the carbs.

pasta is great! some days i'll be eating some sweet potatoes then wonder where all the cals are. Pasta is just packed! I ate 400g's of pasta yesterday oh yea :approve:

UKStrength

pasta is great! some days i'll be eating some sweet potatoes then wonder where all the cals are. Pasta is just packed! I ate 400g's of pasta yesterday oh yea :approve:
I can't stand pasta :( It just never feels like a 'proper meal' to me (a bit like quiche), I always make the same face when I'm served it :wtf1:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Workout was good tonight! Not...I coudlnt feel awake. So damn tired, like I was smacking myself to keep going. :684:

Two notes for the day

Note 1: I am filling out nice finally. Shoulders are broader than 3 weeks ago, chest thicker, total body is firmer. Even though I am still 160, I am growing, which means I am probably burning some fat off. Considering I can now start to see the outline of abs even through my stomach(carbs kill me, but i need em to grow) tells me so :nervous:

Note 2: was getting checked out by the nurse at my pops doctors ^.^ straight eye raped me. And she asked my dad about me after I got done hanging with him. Lil ol ego boost never hurts :borladuck:

Also I went and seen the new Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian. Good movie, worth it. But the girl I went with snuck and paid for both of us, because I have paid for our last two dinners and some other stuff. Made me feel bad :worried:

Anyhow the workout. Shoulders/neck/forearms

Mood: horrible, focus=none, drive=none. But I forced it. Only way to grow.

weighed at 160 again.

DB raises alternating from side to front to side to front etc
10 reps side and front, so 20 reps a set
3 sets at 15lbs

BB shrugs
5x145
5x135
5x135
5x135
5x135

BB Upright Rows
5x75
5x75
5x75
5x75
5x75

Wrist Curls (no breaks,just alternated)
10x15 each
10x15 each
10x15 each

Hit incline abs with one of those like 10lb balls with weights(yeah yeah i dont know what its called) in sets of 20's with first 10 regular, last 10 alternating sides.

20 minutes of some WEAK friggin cardio. watched a bit of Wall-E on my ipod while doing it. I was straight zombie tonight.

I am ready to switch out of this 5x5 routine into something new, but I cant pick whats best for size.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Medacine ball :wave2:
no I know what those are. this one was like an empty basketball, that had most of it cut out, you just held a 10lb frame of it. Though I guess it could be the same thing just funky maybe. Thought it had some kinda unique name.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
the broader shoulders is from the upright rows i'm thinking. at least that's what happened to me when i started doing them :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Sry I havent updated. Been needing to do triceps/chest, but rammed my left elbow into an edge and cant straighten my arm since yesterday without pain. Gona lift tomorrow though.

Been busy making an arse of myself in other parts of the forum. Maybe I am moody :dunno: :wave2:

At any rate, comedy!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I agree with suncloud, y4upright rows gave me the width i have, not so much mass as military or dumbell presses, but more width.
Great log my friend, very interesting too, i shall be following closely.

UKStrength

I agree with suncloud, y4upright rows gave me the width i have, not so much mass as military or dumbell presses, but more width.
Russian, I still hate and love your calf routine at the same time...;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Try a volume training method mate, optimised volume training is the best IMO:

Optimised Volume Training
WOW I am liking the look of that, I think I know my training for the second part of this. Which I think I am settled on TD Form, Lean FX, AP, and a surprise supp for you all :D

I know it has rapidly filled me out width wise. Barely fit my hollister dressy shirts anymore. I actually cant flex my arm or it gets too tight. Cant bend em all the way hahah. well guess I am moving up to all Mediums. having a 5'10 wrestlers frame sucks :lick::usa1:

Thanks for the interest. I am following your new smashed one as well

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
you should see me swimming in this 2XL shirt that LG sent me. man, i love having a shirt that's loose for a change :)

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
WOW I am liking the look of that, I think I know my training for the second part of this. Which I think I am settled on TD Form, Lean FX, AP, and a surprise supp for you all :D

I know it has rapidly filled me out width wise. Barely fit my hollister dressy shirts anymore. I actually cant flex my arm or it gets too tight. Cant bend em all the way hahah. well guess I am moving up to all Mediums. having a 5'10 wrestlers frame sucks :lick::usa1:

Thanks for the interest. I am following your new smashed one as well
Mystery supp I'm guessing is hormonal, lol. :lick: