Zero V's Gettin Diesel Log-30lbs in 60 days-Part 1

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
So, have you kept up with the wave? 3 pounds aquired? The more I think about it, the more I'm thinking you're insane, lol. That being said, when are we hitting up the gym? haha.

UKStrength

The things I would do to her....regardless of my beliefs lol. I am a MAN, CMON!
Then you should possibly stay away from my log, there will be videos as well as pictures of hot girls! :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
So, have you kept up with the wave? 3 pounds aquired? The more I think about it, the more I'm thinking you're insane, lol. That being said, when are we hitting up the gym? haha.
How abut next week? My lifting buddy has been tied up alot, and equipment is at his house, this gym searching thing sucks since I am job searching and stressing most of the day. I need someone to lift with. Plus So I can do free weight 300 lb squats and get my squats to 400 by the end of the 60 days! Bro, PM ur cell.

Then you should possibly stay away from my log, there will be videos as well as pictures of hot girls! :)
Eh, this is the summer of fun bro, BRING EM. I checked my moral values at the door of spring, and will be picking them up come fall. LOL j/k

BTW expect a big update tomorrow. Sry for the emptiness!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
How abut next week? My lifting buddy has been tied up alot, and equipment is at his house, this gym searching thing sucks since I am job searching and stressing most of the day. I need someone to lift with. Plus So I can do free weight 300 lb squats and get my squats to 400 by the end of the 60 days! Bro, PM ur cell.

Eh, this is the summer of fun bro, BRING EM. I checked my moral values at the door of spring, and will be picking them up come fall. LOL j/k

BTW expect a big update tomorrow. Sry for the emptiness!
Looking forward to it!!:wave2:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeha, went to this new 24 gym. PERFECT. I got this cool lil plastic cap thing that unlocks the door for me 24/7. No more missed WOs. Sheer gainage time.

I am cooking dinner for me and my bud(we both went) then throwing up yesterdays update and todays. I was happy with my work yesterday :D Today, because I was acting like a PT for my buddy, I only got a couple things in. But I had good strength doing it. This 5x5 routine, is working wonders.

Cya in an hour!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
glad you found yourself a gym, thats gotta be a relief

darkshadow

Awards
I was at a gym like that called snap fitness, but sadly they closed :-( now I have to pay 65 a month at american family fitness because its the only thing around here thats 24 hours

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I was at a gym like that called snap fitness, but sadly they closed :-( now I have to pay 65 a month at american family fitness because its the only thing around here thats 24 hours
At that price, I might start looking for a power rack, bar, and some weights.....

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
At that price, I might start looking for a power rack, bar, and some weights.....
This one I have is 37 bucks a month 24 hour access. The damn treadmills and bikes have TV screens built into them... I mean dayum....lazy cardio people. Other than that, it is way too nice. Me and my buddy signed up after 1 hour.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
This one I have is 37 bucks a month 24 hour access. The damn treadmills and bikes have TV screens built into them... I mean dayum....lazy cardio people. Other than that, it is way too nice. Me and my buddy signed up after 1 hour.
My gym has expresso bikes,check this out: you can race other people in other gyms in a lifelike replacation of centeral park in new york.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Aight updates and such

Well yesterday, being since I havent slept yet, that is Tuesday

I did cable benches, kinda weird but yeah. I didnt have the new gym yet, so used cables at a buddies house because he was busy playing a game, so I left the BB bench alone.

Cable Bench press
200 @5
200 @5
200 @5
200 @5
200 @5

Seated shoulder press

50 per arm @ 5
60 per arm @ 5
60 per arm @ 5
60 per arm @ 5
60 per arm @ 5

DB flys (cable again)

50/arm @ 5
60/arm @ 5
60/arm @ 5
60/arm @ 5
50/arm @ 5

and called it because I ended up spending 2 hours talking to his mum about Church talk and such.

Today as said at the new gym I really only got 2 workouts in. I spent the short time I had helping my other friend learn a few WOs...... It was so worth it because he weights 30 lbs more than me, but couldn't touch half the weight lol. And he complained about his arms hurting all day. Priceless!

Nothing a cinnamon bun protein shake and grilled chicken with green beans didnt fix. Actually he was still complaining lol

At any rate I now have this lil plasticap that will gran me access 24 hours a day....tommorow after a long day of job hunting again, I will release all anger in the gym.

As for the supps

Nos Ether lv1. So far I notice a small amount of lightheadedness about 30 minz after taking it. It doesnt bother me, it kinda feels good, I know i will have some extra endurance. Feels like my body is prepping.

R4W caps definitely do their job. They dont make you stimmed out or jittery, but theye give you a nice clean feeling burn. So far it helped great.

DTH. I notice these make me a bit lethargic and play with my insomnia. At the same time I have been a bit more aggressive lately in general, as well as in the gym so I am thinking that is this. I am really only using 2 pills a day of it ATM. Liking the effects.

AS for the less reps. I have been doing slow up, and slow all the way down. I notice by the 3rd set at the end of it my arms are feeling it. chest feels it today for ONCE from my workout from Tuesday. I have never hit my chest this good in a long time. This is really something I m liking.

Today I did preacher curls at the gym
40x5
45x5
40x5
40x5

And DB rows

45x5
45x5
45x5
45x5
45x5

Nice and slow...owies

Ran into an old friend as well who works there from HS. Plus the girl who owns it is pretty cute ^.^

at any rate, its about 7-9 minutes from my house. down one road, turn drive, turn left lol. 24 hours a day, it even has tanning beds n such.

No pool, but I think I will drop the 1 time payment of 150 for a year at my local rec center as well once I have a job....just for the indoor pool and outdoor pool.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Today as said at the new gym I really only got 2 workouts in. I spent the short time I had helping my other friend learn a few WOs...... It was so worth it because he weights 30 lbs more than me, but couldn't touch half the weight lol. And he complained about his arms hurting all day. Priceless!
I know how that goes, hahaha. My lift buddy is 6'4 300 pounds, and my lifts are stronger than his. He's moving up quick though.

UKStrength

Sounds like you're doing great mate! Cables eh? Come on beefcake throw those weights up!

Cute girl? Pics please! :D

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you're doing great mate! Cables eh? Come on beefcake throw those weights up!

Cute girl? Pics please! :D
cables because I was at a buddies house, now I have my gym, I much prefer free weight.

I turned in an app at my local Iron Workers Union.... not sure if I want it though...

Pay is great and after 4 years when I get my journeyman I will me making over 1K a week, plus free health, pension, and annuity... I just dont know about unions.

being 26 making a 1K a week(beforetaxes) not counting overtime sounds nice... but its not my career path of choice.

Health and fitness.....

Damn this world, damn it right to heck.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
cables because I was at a buddies house, now I have my gym, I much prefer free weight.

I turned in an app at my local Iron Workers Union.... not sure if I want it though...

Pay is great and after 4 years when I get my journeyman I will me making over 1K a week, plus free health, pension, and annuity... I just dont know about unions.

being 26 making a 1K a week(beforetaxes) not counting overtime sounds nice... but its not my career path of choice.

Health and fitness.....

Damn this world, damn it right to heck.
thats some pretty nice coin! and i agree with UK cute girls we need pics:D

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Sure next time I am in there during staffed hours I will be like"hey can I take your picture....im not creepy or anything, I just want your picture" ....

Until then

Will those do? I am waiting for certain people to come in here an make smug comments because of my faith. :684: Eat it.

Summer o Fun! Blame the DTH and increased libido :wave2:

And a video for the day.

Lets get a lil emo

YouTube - The Fray - Over My Head (Cable Car)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i'm in man i wish i was still at the point where i could put on 30lbs in 60 days hell 30lbs in a years LOL good luck

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
i'm in man i wish i was still at the point where i could put on 30lbs in 60 days hell 30lbs in a years LOL good luck
Thanks man. I should be 185-190 by years end natty. Now that I got me a great gym....I can go at 2am if I feel like it....lets hope I dont over train. LOL.

I am sure you can squeeze in more muscle :)

I am just a small fry. Problem I am facing is I a starting cardio back up full again...I burn fat fast with cardio, but I know it holds back growth...sux.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
youre gonna distract people from what you're writing cuz of the pics lol

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
WoW.....thats a lil much....
Its wierd for sure, but cool at the same time. Wierdcool.
wow. im jealous.
That's mad :wtf1:
Yes, i was angry as well,lol.
Aight updates and such

Well yesterday, being since I havent slept yet, that is Tuesday

I did cable benches, kinda weird but yeah. I didnt have the new gym yet, so used cables at a buddies house because he was busy playing a game, so I left the BB bench alone.

Cable Bench press
200 @5
200 @5
200 @5
200 @5
200 @5

Seated shoulder press

50 per arm @ 5
60 per arm @ 5
60 per arm @ 5
60 per arm @ 5
60 per arm @ 5

DB flys (cable again)

50/arm @ 5
60/arm @ 5
60/arm @ 5
60/arm @ 5
50/arm @ 5

and called it because I ended up spending 2 hours talking to his mum about Church talk and such.

Nothing a cinnamon bun protein shake and grilled chicken with green beans didnt fix. Actually he was still complaining lol

At any rate I now have this lil plasticap that will gran me access 24 hours a day....tommorow after a long day of job hunting again, I will release all anger in the gym.

As for the supps

Nos Ether lv1. So far I notice a small amount of lightheadedness about 30 minz after taking it. It doesnt bother me, it kinda feels good, I know i will have some extra endurance. Feels like my body is prepping.

R4W caps definitely do their job. They dont make you stimmed out or jittery, but theye give you a nice clean feeling burn. So far it helped great.

DTH. I notice these make me a bit lethargic and play with my insomnia. At the same time I have been a bit more aggressive lately in general, as well as in the gym so I am thinking that is this. I am really only using 2 pills a day of it ATM. Liking the effects.

AS for the less reps. I have been doing slow up, and slow all the way down. I notice by the 3rd set at the end of it my arms are feeling it. chest feels it today for ONCE from my workout from Tuesday. I have never hit my chest this good in a long time. This is really something I m liking.

Today I did preacher curls at the gym
40x5
45x5
40x5
40x5

And DB rows

45x5
45x5
45x5
45x5
45x5

Nice and slow...owies

Ran into an old friend as well who works there from HS. Plus the girl who owns it is pretty cute ^.^

at any rate, its about 7-9 minutes from my house. down one road, turn drive, turn left lol. 24 hours a day, it even has tanning beds n such.

No pool, but I think I will drop the 1 time payment of 150 for a year at my local rec center as well once I have a job....just for the indoor pool and outdoor pool.
Nice job brother, keep up the good work.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
youre gonna distract people from what you're writing cuz of the pics lol
Should I take that as a formal complaint and stop posting em? ok ^,^

I went to the gym to do legs tonight....at 1am. LOL, learned my lesson. I will only go there for cardio at night if I am pissed...cant really lift well that late.

UKStrength

Sure next time I am in there during staffed hours I will be like"hey can I take your picture....im not creepy or anything, I just want your picture" ....
Perfectly acceptable, just say it's for 'research purposes only' ;) I dare you to ask! I certainly will be out in Ibiza! :D

Will those do?
:hitit:

Mate, in-between the IGF-2 putting my libido into the stratosphere and these ridiculously hot pictures, I'm pretty sure I will be a gibbering wreck with a raging boner by the time I hit the party island!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Perfectly acceptable, just say it's for 'research purposes only' ;) I dare you to ask! I certainly will be out in Ibiza! :D

:hitit:

Mate, in-between the IGF-2 putting my libido into the stratosphere and these ridiculously hot pictures, I'm pretty sure I will be a gibbering wreck with a raging boner by the time I hit the party island!
lol, dont hurt anyone with that thing.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
It'll come with a warning and disclaimer ;)
Just get one of them door knob tags to hang on it.

"Warning may cause exhaustion, intense bruising, unintended calling out to God, and soreness for 2-3 days"

UKStrength

Just get one of them door knob tags to hang on it.

"Warning may cause exhaustion, intense bruising, unintended calling out to God, and soreness for 2-3 days"
:toofunny: Seriously mate some days I don't know where you dig up that smut from!

Check out today's test booster of the day in my thread, she's a beaut :)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Lol, the only way I can make it through a session on the treadmill is have something on the t.v.
It seems to help pass the time and keeps my focus off of the running/walking ...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
My gym has expresso bikes,check this out: you can race other people in other gyms in a lifelike replacation of centeral park in new york.
Dude I would freaking love that. To be able to compete against someone ... that would bring the beast out

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I just found out all our cardio machines and bikes have book clip holders, Input for your Ipods so you can watch movies, and a headphone jack for the TV/ your movies and such. IT also has an AV input, so technically you could plug in your nintendo and play.... I have a Twin FX(a super nintendo/original nintendo combo in one system) that weighs about .4 of a pound(its light).

I am tempted to go in there with that in a bag rig that will hang on it, and play Super mario brothers while cycling for 40 minutes....holy crap...I may be in love.

Man I am so not cool with this Training each muscle group once a week no more, RAWR!

I am going to go run and do PT for about an hour. Maybe a hundred push ups, and 150 sit ups, with about 5 minutes of suicides, and 20 mins of running will fix my crave for weights.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Dude I would freaking love that. To be able to compete against someone ... that would bring the beast out
I did 45 min on it today, on a course called "oh mama" BRUTAL!!!! You have to log into the bike like a computer, and it tracks your stats for the year, fat burned, calories, yada yada yada. When you do a hilly course, the bike adjusts the tension, you can switch gears, that machine is the truth.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
subbed... in a little late but looking forward to see your progress bro! :fing02:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
subbed... in a little late but looking forward to see your progress bro! :fing02:
Currently at 156 lbs.....so 24 left to go in a month and a half... I wonder how much of this is belleh though...doing about 2 hours of cardio today.... lol. Sundays are my cheat meal days now. So it could be that peppercorn ranch burger I had at the steakhouse......

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I am up 4 pounds in a week already (currently using DTH & drive)... lets see who can gain the most off these stacks in 60 days ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am up 4 pounds in a week already (currently using DTH & drive)... lets see who can gain the most off these stacks in 60 days ;)
Congrats man

hmmm LBM or fat included ^.^ consuming carbs seems to be evil to me...I am not fat, but I get a small belly, every one calls me skinny but I am thinking *damn*.

I think I will try Keto starting at the end of next winter for that summer. Unless I decided to run a cycle.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Congrats man

hmmm LBM or fat included ^.^ consuming carbs seems to be evil to me...I am not fat, but I get a small belly, every one calls me skinny but I am thinking *damn*.

I think I will try Keto starting at the end of next winter for that summer. Unless I decided to run a cycle.
yeah definitely water and stuff too. I am not gonna be unrealistic and say its all LBM, that would be silly.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am about to head off to the gym for a 2-4 hour cardio session....need to push my body so far I cant think no more for the night :)

BTW video of the day....story of my life....
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwNVE37BGVE&feature=related"]YouTube - Everyone Else Has Had More Sex Than Me[/ame]

Damn what I wouldnt do to have a good honest girl to be with. Not much of a selection out there though.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
2-4 hours of cardio? Dear God. What is your goal?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Currently at 156 lbs.....so 24 left to go in a month and a half... I wonder how much of this is belleh though...doing about 2 hours of cardio today.... lol. Sundays are my cheat meal days now. So it could be that peppercorn ranch burger I had at the steakhouse......
you guys are making me jealous I could never imagine put on that kind of weight no matter what I try... i need your recipe's :D

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I am about to head off to the gym for a 2-4 hour cardio session....need to push my body so far I cant think no more for the night :)
props to you my man for your cardio efforts :fing02:... thats more than I can manage to do in a week

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
2-4 hours of cardio? Dear God. What is your goal?
catabolism

lol
To clear my mind tonight. I have decided to do shoulders as well....Its my way of taking on emotional pain. I either write, or workout. I was running in the rain once when I was extremely pissed, came home and literally have a bit of steam come off me when I was inside standing there wet. I ran in it shirtless. Running...clears the mind.

you guys are making me jealous I could never imagine put on that kind of weight no matter what I try... i need your recipe's :D
props to you my man for your cardio efforts :fing02:... thats more than I can manage to do in a week
All I am doing is eating grilled chicken, green beans, beef patties, and pushing it.

Thanks on the cardio...its a habit I picked up from wrestling...sadly when I have a bad month this is why I cant gain weight.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
2-4 hours for cardio is straight up ridiculous. Reconsider sir.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Echoing the RECONSIDER this. Unless you're an endurance athlete training for something (and even then, trust me, it can get boring), then 2-4 hours of cardio is NOT necessary (no matter how MUCH you eat). Why don't you just go balls to the wall until you can't handle the pace anymore (at least it'll be HIT and far shorter and not against your goals)?

That girl is out there, mate. It's NOT a race though. Being single is not the end of the world.

On another note, Get Diesel has some interesting products. I'll be looking at trying some myself later on.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks on the cardio...its a habit I picked up from wrestling...sadly when I have a bad month this is why I cant gain weight.
I've been trying to pick this habit myself but its not as easy as lifting weights! maybe I'll pick it up here from your log :D