Zero V's Gettin Diesel Log-30lbs in 60 days-Part 1

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My diet has suffered a bit, considering I mostly take pain pills and sleep, sweat, and roll around. Appetite is destroyed. I randomly remember to at least take a shake to keep my strength up.
In that case, if you have to, set alarms for meals (so you don't forget); and if you can't eat solid foods, then get a very high calorie mass gainer/shake.MRP or something similar and use that.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
close grip upright rows. About 6 in apart. Wide grip is easy, close grip and I feel it by the 3rd set.
well close grip works the traps and front delts more while wide girp works teh medial head so it's not that they are easier per say just working different muscle heads

UKStrength

Hey mate, just checked in here again and :wtf1: I feel your pain mate, I´m supposed to be enjoying my hols and I just got out of the hospital yesterday after a week of severe gastroenteritis :( eating has been poor to say the least, my appetitite was destroyed as well. I´ve just been eating what i can, drinking yogurt drinks, lean meat etc.

Good health to you soon mate.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Hey mate, just checked in here again and :wtf1: I feel your pain mate, I´m supposed to be enjoying my hols and I just got out of the hospital yesterday after a week of severe gastroenteritis :( eating has been poor to say the least, my appetitite was destroyed as well. I´ve just been eating what i can, drinking yogurt drinks, lean meat etc.

Good health to you soon mate.
Man that sucks, sorry to hear that happened during a time that should be full of enjoyment :(

I am doing better, grabbig a pyrex from walmart today to mix up my TD formestane, hitting the gym(being careful of my back, its still funky...) and doing a total body workout to re-jumpstart my entire body. And getting fresh food, I ran low and my diet went bad after my back went weird.

Planning on part 2 starting this monday :) Gona make up for lost time.

I cant wait to announce all I am using. TD form, AP, xtend, and a surprise supp :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Man that sucks, sorry to hear that happened during a time that should be full of enjoyment :(

I am doing better, grabbig a pyrex from walmart today to mix up my TD formestane, hitting the gym(being careful of my back, its still funky...) and doing a total body workout to re-jumpstart my entire body. And getting fresh food, I ran low and my diet went bad after my back went weird.

Planning on part 2 starting this monday :) Gona make up for lost time.

I cant wait to announce all I am using. TD form, AP, xtend, and a surprise supp :)
suprise supp? its The ONE isn't it? c'mon just hit it up, you got the bottle! :hitit:

I still think 30lbs in 2 months is hard as helll without a PH :)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Zero, I'm still following this... sorry to hear about your back injury bro, my advice is to listen to your body... if you have an injury you better take a step back and get it resolved before it turns in to something more serious and dont worry about losing any muscle you'll get it all back once you're healthy. Best of luck bro and dont hurt yourself!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
updates c'mon zero!

saying that i'm bad for keeping my workout log updated ;)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
did you get your back straiten out? whats happening to your log bro? no updates???

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
He's too busy between mining for gold and spending time in the Asylum eating tapioca pudding.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
suprise supp? its The ONE isn't it? c'mon just hit it up, you got the bottle! :hitit:

I still think 30lbs in 2 months is hard as helll without a PH :)
No mate I am staying natty for the moment. No hormonals yet ;) I will use that when I hit 180 natural. I will put up the part two of the Log right now(I intended to do it yesterday). I will make a final post in this when I do with the link.

Zero, I'm still following this... sorry to hear about your back injury bro, my advice is to listen to your body... if you have an injury you better take a step back and get it resolved before it turns in to something more serious and dont worry about losing any muscle you'll get it all back once you're healthy. Best of luck bro and dont hurt yourself!
Thanks, Ironically I blew up a bit after the time off, though now it went into the deflation process, hahah. Pics coming as soon as I post my other log. Hurting myself is common place, its only fair I handicap myself to give others a chance y'know

whats the total weight gain so far zero?
was up 12 lbs before back spasms. Prolly down to 10ish now. Total was 162 from 150.

did you get your back straiten out? whats happening to your log bro? no updates???
Sry, back is just now functional this week. Plus been running around doing apps. I may have something good lined up.

He's too busy between mining for gold and spending time in the Asylum eating tapioca pudding.
hahahah. ot quite the issue holding me back.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
What day are you on now, 45? Better get those ankle weights and weight vest ready, lol. Just keep working hard and it will come!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
What day are you on now, 45? Better get those ankle weights and weight vest ready, lol. Just keep working hard and it will come!
the time off from by back doesnt count jerk lol :dunno: