x-factor 1250mg/levithan reloaded recomp with some twists!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
back + bis today. still coughing and feeling like caca, but the numbers dont show it

scapular rows 170x6, 190x6, 210x6, 230x4
low cable rows 130x10, 140x10
db rows 40x20

bb curls 60x10, 60x10
alternating hammer curls supersetted with concentration curls 30x10-30x10, 25x10, 25x9
machine preacher curls 50x17, 50x14

short sweet, good pump all the way around for not taking any preworkout stuff.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This virus going around takes forever to get healthy again. I see you opted to hit the gym. Feels like you have to because it takes for ever to feel better.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I give up on waiting. interestingly, even with my ridiculous low cal diet my numbers are good, even a PR I think on the low cable rows.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
legs today. no preworkout stuff (theres a reason i'll explain when I can :))

leg press 350x10, 440x6, 530x6, 620x2 (might have been able to squeak a 3rd, not sure but didn't really want to), 440x6
my legs were so shaky I decided to go to shoulders and make up my mind whether to do more legs after

front ext supersetted with lateral ext - 12.5x10, 10x10
arnold presses 30x10,30x10,30x9
delt machine 75x19, 65x12

and stil my legs were all wobbly, didn't do any more. it was late as well. plus i'm still on stupid low cals, preworkout all I had was some bcaas + a banana. legs are REALLY hard to keep energy levels high on without some serious preworkout supps and a decent amount of calories. right now its more about maintaining the muscle while I drop the fat, which is working out pretty well :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Congrats easy! Keep up the great work! You're an inspiration for many!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
188...damn son...whats your target weight bruv?...how tall are you?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys, its some rough work. I'm about 5'10", and a medium to small frame at the wrists (but fairly wide at the shoulders). I don't exactly have a target weight so much as a target bodyfat level :) I think at 180 i'll be pretty close to where I want to be. looking to see abs, not have love handles :) I think i'll hit around 10-12% at 180.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
good stuff bruv....congrats, im really proud of you, and mean that sincerly.

I really need to get my bf measured again.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks :) I'm finally where I feel like i'm in the home stretch, on round one. Then I guess I start the next couple years of trying to gain back another 10-20lbs keeping it all muscle. I think real world long term goal is to be at around 190-195, and have a 2-4 pack :)

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
back + bis today. still coughing and feeling like caca, but the numbers dont show it

scapular rows 170x6, 190x6, 210x6, 230x4
low cable rows 130x10, 140x10
db rows 40x20

bb curls 60x10, 60x10
alternating hammer curls supersetted with concentration curls 30x10-30x10, 25x10, 25x9
machine preacher curls 50x17, 50x14

short sweet, good pump all the way around for not taking any preworkout stuff.
If you don't mind me asking. What exactly are scapular rows? I have heard good things about them, but can't seem to find a video or a picture that shows what it is exactly.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first workout on the home gym today, so I need to tinker with weights and settings some.

flat bb press - 90x10, 140x4, 120x6, 90x8
incline db press 90x10, 90x10, 90x9
flat db flies 16x15, 16x14 (6lb cheap olympic plate holding db handles)
incline db flies 16x12, 16x8

lying ez bar triceps ext 53x10, 53x9, 53x7 (13lb cheap olympic ezbar)
standing ez triceps ext 43x12, 43x11
tricep pushdowns 120x2, 90x4, 70x4

pushups 12, 10

the triceps pushdowns it must just be something in the way the machine works, cause damn, even 90 was really rough compared to 130 on a cable machine at the gym. A nice workout, solid tricep pump + pec feel pretty well worked out. still going to have to play around some more with the chest workout segments. I think too next time i'll start with the pushups, for prefatiguing purpose. the 140 caused my right shoulder to start to hurt, which is why I stopped it. I'm going to have to really concentrate on all the other ways to work chest if that will always limit me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
back + bis, at home in the evening. I'm diggin the new home gym :)

scapular rows (no idea on bar weight for any of these) 160x10, 160x10
wide grip pulldowns 160x8, 160x7, 160x6
high rows 70x6, 70x6, 70x5
db rows 46x20

preacher curls 30x6, 30x6, 30x5 - no idea what the arm on this weighs
incline hammer curls 26x12, 26x8, 26x8
ez curls 53x12, 53x9, 53x8

not too bad! the preacher curls kinda suck to write from an ego perspective, but this machine is all 3" tubular steel. So I have no idea what that assembly weighs, but it could be 20-30lbs easily. same with the pulldowns. At least from here on in the weights should all be relative.

quite a nice workout. the doms are hanging around, but not horrifying.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
back + bis, at home in the evening. I'm diggin the new home gym :)

scapular rows (no idea on bar weight for any of these) 160x10, 160x10
wide grip pulldowns 160x8, 160x7, 160x6
high rows 70x6, 70x6, 70x5
db rows 46x20

preacher curls 30x6, 30x6, 30x5 - no idea what the arm on this weighs
incline hammer curls 26x12, 26x8, 26x8
ez curls 53x12, 53x9, 53x8

not too bad! the preacher curls kinda suck to write from an ego perspective, but this machine is all 3" tubular steel. So I have no idea what that assembly weighs, but it could be 20-30lbs easily. same with the pulldowns. At least from here on in the weights should all be relative.

quite a nice workout. the doms are hanging around, but not horrifying.
You frigin baller you with that home gym! How you likin it?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow I swear I knew this log existed and checked it in the beginning but must not have subscribed and forgot!!!! wull Im here now easy. sick lookin stack sir. what day are you on now?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm we're around day 35ish. I think I started feb 11-12th. So the factor has been well kicked in now. I guess I should recap supplementation as i've made changes

xfactor 1250/day
adipoX
a product I can't name or talk about
another product I can't name or talk about
on break from dcp, will restart in 2 weeks
fucoxanthin

multivitamin
p-5-p

occasionally rpm +/ drive as preworkout , not taken daily

heres a pic of the gym, just to make christine more jealous. I'm jealous of her 25 kilo drums of RK ;)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll trade you the drum for the gym;)

Actually I'm making good progress with the trainer, my problem is that I'm starting to hate the training. Some days it makes me sick others its just a painful struggle to get through.

So a gym at home would be nice!! But i know what I need to do. You know I've never even used the RK's...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, the main reason I went with the home gym was just that with the baby coming, its so hard to say when i'd get the opportunity to go to the regular gym. I mean between driving, workout, shower, etc I have to block out about 1.5-2 hours to do that. with it in the house I can knock out a body area in 20-30 minutes, doing that 2 separate times a day much easier. Its not exactly the baby itself, its more trying to keep the other 2 occupied and not at each others throats or crying. The 3 year old sat in the room with me while I worked back + bis last nite :) sort of my own little cheerleader

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well, the main reason I went with the home gym was just that with the baby coming, its so hard to say when i'd get the opportunity to go to the regular gym. I mean between driving, workout, shower, etc I have to block out about 1.5-2 hours to do that. with it in the house I can knock out a body area in 20-30 minutes, doing that 2 separate times a day much easier. Its not exactly the baby itself, its more trying to keep the other 2 occupied and not at each others throats or crying. The 3 year old sat in the room with me while I worked back + bis last nite :) sort of my own little cheerleader
Awww lol, babies are the best!! I agree it will help both you and your wife get the exercise in. My gym has a great childcare center or I would never get to go. Yesterday I started all the kids in Karate classes at the same time i do training, so everyone gets a good workout!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not sure, but the bench press section is rated to more than 325

If you are pressing or squatting
more than 325 Lbs. at the press
station, you must counter-balance
the machine by putting at least
one 45 Lb. Olympic plate on the
counter-balance weight post AW
so i'd imagine the true squat station is good to over 400, and the lat pulldown to the 300 range too

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pretty damn nice gym, hows it feel to you? everything natural?

Also I keep lookin at that pick and cant figure out the lat pull down station, the backrest looks a lil un comfy and I hope that preacher bench coms down to tighten on the tops of your legs good???

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
feels pretty good, mostly natural. the preacher curls were a little odd. with the lat pulldowns you sit facing away from the preacher curl. the base of that seat adjusts its angle so it works pretty well. i'm still working out rows :)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
aaahhhhh I sseeeeeeee. looks good my man. How much total weight did it come with again and how much it set you back?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
came with 250lbs 2-45s, 2-35s, 2-25s, 2-10s, 4-5s. Was $650 delivered + installed, came with a slightly rusty 7' olympic bar too

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
came with 250lbs 2-45s, 2-35s, 2-25s, 2-10s, 4-5s. Was $650 delivered + installed, came with a slightly rusty 7' olympic bar too
thats a very good deal! shouldnt be too much to pick up more plates if needed too... dunno if you need to expand on that. Is there a spot to set an olympic bar though? if so man thats just tits, glad they have the option of going to free weight.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a very good deal! shouldnt be too much to pick up more plates if needed too... dunno if you need to expand on that. Is there a spot to set an olympic bar though? if so man thats just tits, glad they have the option of going to free weight.
no real place to put an olympic bar, but I can use it for deadlifts still. plates are pretty cheap, I figure I need 2 more 10s, and maybe 2 more 45s, and I should be set. I bought some of the olympic dumbbell handles + an ez bar at walmart, so i'm pretty well covered now

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no real place to put an olympic bar, but I can use it for deadlifts still. plates are pretty cheap, I figure I need 2 more 10s, and maybe 2 more 45s, and I should be set. I bought some of the olympic dumbbell handles + an ez bar at walmart, so i'm pretty well covered now
true dat on the dead lifts.

LOL now you can do packenwoods when you please :D

nice one on the olympic DB handles, makes your current iron that much more versatile, plus allows for even more free weight work including DB press's for chest and shoulder if you so choose.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah I never updated yesterday. it was abs and HIIT, same as today. just decline crunches + leg lifts both days, nothing exotic :) yesterday was 20 minutes HIIT, today was 45. I realized looking at my heart rate monitor that I burned somewhere over 2/3 of my daily caloric intake, which seems freaky. Wasn't even tired, only stopped because it was getting late. heart rate in the 140-175 range.

still at 188, but thats down from 190 monday. the weekend was a weekend full-o-cheats, including california pizza kitchen, cold stone creamery(kids size tho), beer + wings + ribs at buffalo wild wings, etc.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so heres what having a home gym means, I decided to whup out shoulders tonite as I was feelin good after dinner :)

seated military press 70x10, 70x6, 70x4 (not sure what bar weight would be)
front db raises supersetted with lateral extensions 10x10 - 10x10, 10x10-10x10, 10x9-10x8
bent over lateral extensions 10x15, 10x20

not bad, was 20 minutes or so and feels like it was a good workout :) just barely broke a sweat

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today was legs. again all weights are without system bar weight, which i have no idea on

leg extensions 70x10, 70x12, 70x12
leg curls 70x10, 70x6, 70x5
squats supersetted with calfraises 90x10-90x10, 90x12-90x12, 90x10-90x12

the squats and curls feel pretty normal, the extensions were a little odd. I have to play with the settings a bit next time. I think on squats the arms weight is probably at least 50lbs. The range of motion is great too, goes to well below parallel, maybe 6 inches shy of ass to heels.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
E, are you still supplementing with HemodrauliX?

I found a combination that will have you hurting because the pumps are so full! Ugghhhh! They're nasty!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
E, are you still supplementing with HemodrauliX?

I found a combination that will have you hurting because the pumps are so full! Ugghhhh! They're nasty!
my boys back!..haha..sup matt

E the home gym seems sweet bruv, ive gotta bench press, etc set up in my house, definetly nice for those days im snowed in!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to put the hemo aside because of something i'm taking that I cant talk about :)

I'm definitely going back to it afterwards tho, will probably keep a bottle perpetually in the house. I found that 2 scoops of ragnarok + hemodraulix makes pumps so severe it will ruin a workout :p 1 scoop and hemo was perfect tho. serious solid hard slightly painful pumps, but with increased strenth and endurance.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
187 today. but a small problem has cropped up, I ran out of x-factor. wasn't paying attention to what was left in the bottle, so I hadn't ordered a 3rd bottle yet. Soonest i'd have it is tuesday at this point (as I don't think any local stores carry it). So that would be 3 days out. I'm kind of thinking of dropping the xfactor for now (will have been 40 days at 1250mg) and just returning to it in another month or two. This way i can tack sesamin, fish oils, cla etc back in for my fat loss loss home stretch :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Serendipity / Fate is funny sometimes. So I was kinda bent about not realizing I ran out of x-factor today, cause it would have been easy enough to have ordered some during the week. Just wasn't paying attention to the bottle or day count...

But today when I popped into the local vitamin shoppe to see if the manager was in to set up an applied nutriceuticals demo, they had 2 bottles of Udo's 3/6/9 oil on clearance, which I never would have bought on x-factor... :D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
..... they didnt have the X factor there at the VS??? they do at my gym partners VS.

either way thats a goo set of circumstances that you were able to happen upon some cheap omegas :thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't see it there, but the salespeople were both busy, and the wife + kids were in the car so I didn't want to spend too much time in there :)

Today was a change of workouts. moved to a full body routine, going to try to do it sun tue fri and see how that goes, possibly sun wed fri. today it consisted of

Squats 90x20 (almost passed out at the end. still could probably do a little more weight, just the volume is brutal. doing 20 reps on purpose)
db flies 10x20, 10x20
incline press 50x20, 50x15
wide grip pulldowns 110x20
chest supported low rows - 50x20
standing military press 50x20
seated tricep extension 40x20
preacher curls 30x15, 30x6
lying leg curls 60x20, 60x20

Was really shooting for 1 set of 20 with failing at 21 for each exercise. remember that most of these weights are "plus weight of arm" so give the construction of this gym its a significant amount.

then for dinner we went to roys. man did I eat like a pig, but mostly pretty clean. ahi poke as an appetizer, an grilled salmon + tofu salad with a light vinagrette then ono topped with crab and a spicy butter sauce on the side. Had a little bit of rice (not even 1/4 cup worth), major spot I blew it was at dessert, I hald almost half of a hazelnut flan with a carmel sauce + praline pecans around it. damn it was good tho.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2nd full body workout today...

squats 100x20
decline bp 70x20
db flies 10x20
leg extensions 70x20
wide grip pulldowns 110x20
neck high rows 55x20
arnold press 26x18
bent over lateral db extensions 10x20
standing triceps ezbar extensions 53x17
ezbar curls 53x20

doing 20 reps with failure right about there is rough stuff. I might be able to go 10lbs higher on squats, but I might pass out on #20 if I do.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Easy, when is the next Superdrol cycle ? :head:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, then next week i'll keep the 1 set of 20 for squats, change the others to 2 sets of 12-15.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Something you can't talk about huh? Secrets don't make friends j/k easy. I like the home gym man looks good:thumbsup: