www.nutraplanet.com

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fast response by NP, loving it. Might have my old go to back!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My order was delivered today (order placed last wednesday). Wont be home until friday though to check it out. Fingers crossed ;)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NutraPlanet15...where u at?

NutraPlanet15

Awards
I am putting together some new awesome deals... tomorrow we will have an intro special on control labs brand new product Health IQ, and then usp labs new Max Reps soon after!!!! Did someone need me?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am putting together some new awesome deals... tomorrow we will have an intro special on control labs brand new product Health IQ, and then usp labs new Max Gains soon after!!!! Did someone need me?
Better deals, the NP way!

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
My first package is waiting to be cleared at customs. Packages never went through customs in my country but it seems it's caused by the size of the package: 6lbs wow. ( order was conqu3r unleashed, alphamine and oneiromance ). I will update photos when it gets to my hands.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NutraPlanet15...PM Sent

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my latest order Very fast! And loaded with some top notch samples and freebies! Welcome back NP!!

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
We'll see how it goes moving forward. My first order I got a confirmation and tracking within 3 hours. This last order I placed 6 days ago and still haven't got any tracking or update info. I did notice one of the items has a date of 04/16 next to it, but I didn't see that when I placed the order.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Had already been shipped...sent pm with tracking details

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Or maybe they do idk. I didn't get one but everything was in my account

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't think they're sending them anymore. Account hs been the only way people are seeing their tracking.

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
well that figures. I didn't log in to my account when i ordered, I just did it as a guest

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think they send tracking emails but the updates are there if you log in to your account.
I don't think they're sending them anymore. Account hs been the only way people are seeing their tracking.
If you have an account set up with them, they'll add a note to your order when they ship with a tracking number. I always get an email notification from them. Expecting delivery of my shipment this Saturday.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you have an account set up with them, they'll add a note to your order when they ship with a tracking number. I always get an email notification from them. Expecting delivery of my shipment this Saturday.
I have an account but got no notification except the original order confirmation

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I was skeptical due to the mixed bag of reviews and had actually not ordered from NP on a past visit to the site, but I have them a chance due to this thread. I certainly hope that all goes well. I showed some serious SNS love at the same time. They have a great deal on Inhibit P and Liver Assist XT so I stocked up for a couple cycles.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never ordered from them but VitMore is too good to pass up at that price.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Mine said it wasn't gonna be here til Saturday but was welcomed with this when I got home. Good looking out nutraplanet, bag is awesome! And who can be upset about free agmatine
Hey NutraPlanet15 just got both of my orders today, thank you very much for the generous amount of samples!
It seems like you guys accidentally switched out the Reduce XT I ordered for DAA capsules though. If there is anything we can work out that'd be great, I don't really have any need for DAA
Well, just received my order today. Here's the good and bad of it.

Ordered Monday, arrived Friday, one day ahead of schedule. Nice! Had to make an adjustment to my order and used the chat feature to get it updated. Slow response, but nice feature. Never received confirmation on the additions to my order via email, but they arrived just the same. I did still have a product swapped out (different brand) for what I ordered. Ultimate Nutrition for Universal. Had this happen once before with a different product as well. Honestly, for the product in question - fish oil - not a big deal to me in this instance. But it would've been nice to get the notification in advance and/or option to replace or cancel if they were out of the brand I ordered. So seems like this is still an issue.

Got the AM freebies and they accommodated my t-shirt size request too. Bonus! But, didn't get a full sized gym bag like nicksox15. Free is free, but I have no use for another drawstring bag sadly. Anyways, here's the order below. You can see the free bag, shirt, shaker, and samples.

Attachments

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, just received my order today. Here's the good and bad of it.

Ordered Monday, arrived Friday, one day ahead of schedule. Nice! Had to make an adjustment to my order and used the chat feature to get it updated. Slow response, but nice feature. Never received confirmation on the additions to my order via email, but they arrived just the same. I did still have a product swapped out (different brand) for what I ordered. Ultimate Nutrition for Universal. Had this happen once before with a different product as well. Honestly, for the product in question - fish oil - not a big deal to me in this instance. But it would've been nice to get the notification in advance and/or option to replace or cancel if they were out of the brand I ordered. So seems like this is still an issue.

Got the AM freebies and they accommodated my t-shirt size request too. Bonus! But, didn't get a full sized gym bag like nicksox15. Free is free, but I have no use for another drawstring bag sadly. Anyways, here's the order below. You can see the free bag, shirt, shaker, and samples.
I believe they're out of the gym bags. A drawstring was probably their way to compensate.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I believe they're out of the gym bags. A drawstring was probably their way to compensate.
Awwww then that means I'll have another drawstring to add to my collection. I think the hook they are all on is going to pull right put of the wall stud soon. I'll be more than happy about the shaker, though. With both jobs I'm working it would be nice to have enough to last the whole week so I can wash them on the weekend.

That aside, I have to credit them. I placed the order before work and already have tracking information posted to the account. Definitely check it. I didn't receive mine via email but it was posted there, updated, and already picked up by FedEx. Impressive work, bros!!

Last edited:
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
April Fools Day sale at NP going on right meow!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1459568204.315374.jpg

So I just got home and finally was able to open my order. Took 8 days for it to arrive from about 3hrs away...

While I appreciate the bag, shirt, shaker, samples, and presurge (all freebies)... I didn't get what I ordered and paid for at all.

My order was 3 modern bcaa (I only got two) and 1 black cheer xtend perform (I got mango). This is completely ridiculous that they literally screwed up a two product order AND shorted me the product I actually wanted and paid for.

NutraPlanet15 you guys need to fix this as you owe me a modern bcaa and the correct flavor of xtend perform that I even pm'd you personally.

Unfortunately, this just has made my distrust towards nutra even worse than before and I highly doubt I will be buying from there again. Very unfortunate to have seen such a great company fall so far so fast. Sorry nutra, but I tried to give you another chance and you flat out blew it.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 133609

So I just got home and finally was able to open my order. Took 8 days for it to arrive from about 3hrs away...

While I appreciate the bag, shirt, shaker, samples, and presurge (all freebies)... I didn't get what I ordered and paid for at all.

My order was 3 modern bcaa (I only got two) and 1 black cheer xtend perform (I got mango). This is completely ridiculous that they literally screwed up a two product order AND shorted me the product I actually wanted and paid for.

NutraPlanet15 you guys need to fix this as you owe me a modern bcaa and the correct flavor of xtend perform that I even pm'd you personally.

Unfortunately, this just has made my distrust towards nutra even worse than before and I highly doubt I will be buying from there again. Very unfortunate to have seen such a great company fall so far so fast. Sorry nutra, but I tried to give you another chance and you flat out blew it.
That really sucks...my order was shipped out within a couple business days and everything was correct and it was loaded with freebies. There are so many options for us to purchase supplements now, so if NP wants to compete they really need to get on top of this type of stuff. Let's hope it's still just some growing pains and they take care of you.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That really sucks...my order was shipped out within a couple business days and everything was correct and it was loaded with freebies. There are so many options for us to purchase supplements now, so if NP wants to compete they really need to get on top of this type of stuff. Let's hope it's still just some growing pains and they take care of you.
Ya I was initially really excited when I started into the package as the freebies were great and the bag is amazing (I've had one in the past that I literally used until it fell apart so this was the most exciting part ha) but then I realized that the things I actually needed and paid for were totally off and that killed it for me.

Still waiting to hear back from anyone here for np so if I don't by after lunchtime I'll email CS.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No response from anyone yet, emailed CS a little bit ago as well.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
I will make sure we fix this issue. I have sent you a PM booneman77 -- I am so sorry for the error and Promise that we will fix the issue. Please look at the PM

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I will make sure we fix this issue. I have sent you a PM booneman77 -- I am so sorry for the error and Promise that we will fix the issue. Please look at the PM
Got an email back from CS (within an hour) and they are sorting this out for me and sending the products on Monday. Hopefully everything works out this time ha ;) Thanks for checking in.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Decided to give Nutra a shot again, pulled the trigger on a few things yesterday. Haven't ordered from them in a VERY long time... *fingers* crossed that my order comes right lol

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
I placed a small order. They got my order right and the freebies are nice but I'm disappointed to see the expiration date on one of the products ( NP cordyceps powder) is 4/1/16. The website made no mention of it being days away from the expiration date. I'll email CS on Monday.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Just looked and the batch that we have is 02/17. Will send out one of those for you. Sending you a pm

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Got my package in on Thursday after ordering the previous Friday. Got what I ordered plus the freebies, lots of samples and a rtd xtend. Not bad.... NP was never one for fast shipping so I'm on with a week's turnaround.
So I'll be saving my pennies for those holiday sales and hopefully the deals will be worth it.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you NutraPlanet15 DM me my tracking for order #NP544238

I've trying to reset my password and I'm not getting an e-mail (link) to do-so. Before anyone asks, yes I checked spam/junk folders.

Thanks ahead of time.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you NutraPlanet15 DM me my tracking for order #NP544238

I've trying to reset my password and I'm not getting an e-mail (link) to do-so. Before anyone asks, yes I checked spam/junk folders.

Thanks ahead of time.
Bump for help

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
I placed a small order. They got my order right and the freebies are nice but I'm disappointed to see the expiration date on one of the products ( NP cordyceps powder) is 4/1/16. The website made no mention of it being days away from the expiration date. I'll email CS on Monday.
Just looked and the batch that we have is 02/17. Will send out one of those for you. Sending you a pm
Update
I received the replacement product as promised. There were also a bunch of samples in the package.