Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Woohoooo glad to see you guys coming back up. Is still my #1 place to shop online

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
hey guys, first off, i'm glad to see that you've humbled yourselves and decided to correct what we all know was a bad deal... As an avid ex customer, I was very sad to see the changes effect things the way they did.. I went from ordering at nearly every sale and even a few in between, to only once since the changeover, and haven't even looked much since. I'm happy to hear things seem to be coming around.

I'm trying to browse the new site tonight, and having some real troubles... half the pages are showing all of the reviews/supp info/other info all jumbled on top of each other. I cant see the facts on almost anything... I've tried refreshing, clearing my cache, etc etc (using chrome) and still no dice... I really wanted to place an order (really want to see what these freebies are that seem to add up to so much!) but can't find/browse at all.

Also, I know there are plans for an easter sale, but I'm curious if its worth ordering now (assuming I can get things working) and hoping for some good freebies or more economical to wait for the sales (no offense, but the last few you guys have had since the change have been bad)... Any thoughts/help is appreciated

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Yeah .... I just logged on and am having all sorts of issues with their website at the moment. Seems to have a few bugs yet to be worked out

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
The 'Please Select Brand' tab doesn't work either ... ? ? ?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The 'Please Select Brand' tab doesn't work either ... ? ? ?
Select brand, select category both down for me too. And now I can't even add things to my cart... I just keep getting "please choose options". Ugh.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Select brand, select category both down for me too. And now I can't even add things to my cart... I just keep getting "please choose options". Ugh.
Yeah I had all those problems too I gave up. Hope they fix this soon ..... kinda hard to take advantage of "great deals" with the way it is now

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah I had all those problems too I gave up. Hope they fix this soon ..... kinda hard to take advantage of "great deals" with the way it is now
Same. Hoping they can get in here and help. I have stuff in my cart that there's limited stock of and I'd be pretty disappointed if it's gone before I could buy it.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same. Hoping they can get in here and help. I have stuff in my cart that there's limited stock of and I'd be pretty disappointed if it's gone before I could buy it.
NutraPlanet15

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why reps would be good as they watch these boards for the boss

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So weird, the new site works well for me.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So weird, the new site works well for me.
Worked last night or prior to that? (from the comments it seems like it was working for a bit and just last night might have had some bugs).

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
When I ordered I kept hitting this problem where nothing would happen when I clicked on anything. I just had to keep refreshing the page until I made it to checkout.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Place order on 17th and still processing

NutraPlanet15

Awards
guys... please pm me the items that are not allowing you to add to the cart or giving you a hard time...I reward you for sure in the order for helping me. There were just a few items that had issues and I thought we had fixed them all. please let me know and we will get this fixed asap.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does order order confirmation = shipped? Cause I got the confirmation Friday but haven't heard anything on shipping yet

Nogana

Awards
I am in the same boat. I received order confirmation on Friday, but not a shipping notification.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
If you have an account on NP, check it. I did not receive an email confirmation but my account has the updated shipping information.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't create an account, wanted to wait

Nogana

Awards
Thanks. I tried logging into my NP account and was told my password was incorrect. Followed steps to reset and nothing yet.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Looking for an update on the order I placed on the 17th as well.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I tried logging into my NP account and was told my password was incorrect. Followed steps to reset and nothing yet.
The online Chat helped me with that

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
The new site doesn't seem to load properly , anyone ekse having the same issue?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The new site doesn't seem to load properly , anyone ekse having the same issue?
Seems to be working much better for me (right now at least)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
guys... please pm me the items that are not allowing you to add to the cart or giving you a hard time...I reward you for sure in the order for helping me. There were just a few items that had issues and I thought we had fixed them all. please let me know and we will get this fixed asap.
pm sent

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
All good. Just need to leave off the "www."

NutraPlanet15

Awards
That's the first page yeah. Then you just click on "Home" and everything is good.
if this is an issue then you have to be sure you have an up to date browser, or just click the first "home" link

Thanks

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
I used the online chat box, quick response :). I think I might give NP another go

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used the online chat box, quick response :). I think I might give NP another go
Yes, just one of the ways that NP is changing for the better. That online chat box is definitely helpful!

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Placed my order late Thursday night and got it this morning. You guys loaded down my box with stuff. Definitely off to a great start making a comeback on AM and in general.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just placed my order: NP543823

Will report back with the results for you guys

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Also guys...Xtend Preform 44 servings just landed. I know a lot of you guys wanted to try it. Black Cherry is suppose to be amazing.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Also guys...Xtend Preform 44 servings just landed. I know a lot of you guys wanted to try it. Black Cherry is suppose to be amazing.
Damn! Time to place another order lol...

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is the order confirmation also shipping notification? Haven't seen that yet and ordered Thursday

NutraPlanet15

Awards
So is the order confirmation also shipping notification? Haven't seen that yet and ordered Thursday
Items shipped via FedEx on March 18, 2016 with tracking number 61299991085320153295.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gah where was this 20min earlier?! Dammit

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Booneman77 pm and I can add it to the order for you -- I have your order right here.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NutraPlanet15, clear your PMs please.

Also, can't wait what's in store for the Easter Sale! I was told it was going to be similar to past Black Friday sales!!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really hope the FedEx shipping tracking is off. Says I won't get the package til Saturday and it was shipped Friday. Here's to hoping!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
6 days since order and still in preshipping. That's with priority two day shipping. A little disappointed in that.