www.nutraplanet.com

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NutraPlanet15, clear your PMs please.

Also, can't wait what's in store for the Easter Sale! I was told it was going to be similar to past Black Friday sales!!!
I freakin hope so!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I freakin hope so!!
With the way that the team at Nutraplanet has been going out of their way to show that they can be trusted again on this forum, I don't doubt that the Easter sale will be great!

Vsavoia

Awards
I have ordered form NP several times in the past always without issue, I placed an order last week after seeing this thread and man they delivered beyond as usual, very generous with the extras and ones that I can use. Great prices and great service. Thanks NP.
Vic S in NJ

berlina cbr

Awards
I too have not received any shipping confirmation since the order was placed on the 22nd. Moreover, when I log in, only my past orders are listed but not the most recent- NP543829.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With the way that the team at Nutraplanet has been going out of their way to show that they can be trusted again on this forum, I don't doubt that the Easter sale will be great!
Hoping so far not really feeling it as can't track package and was told would arrive yesterday. I was working on a bigger order but not so sure. Still keeping the faith

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hoping so far not really feeling it as can't track package and was told would arrive yesterday. I was working on a bigger order but not so sure. Still keeping the faith
Have you tried looking at your orders from your account on the website? That's how I've been tracking my packages.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was sent tracking direct

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was sent tracking direct
Keep the faith brother. My package came a couple days later as I would have liked. But, it was well worth the wait when I did receive the shipment!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it the new Conquer Unleashed flavors or the old on sale?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it makes you feel any better, my OL tracking number hasn't updated. I don't think it's OL, but more USPS. I've ordered a few books on Amazon and they've gotten lost via USPS. Once the package leaves the sellers hands, not much control they have.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If it makes you feel any better, my OL tracking number hasn't updated. I don't think it's OL, but more USPS. I've ordered a few books on Amazon and they've gotten lost via USPS. Once the package leaves the sellers hands, not much control they have.
That's why keeping the faith

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don't give it to him. He's going to intercept your package on his secret ninja jet.
As the stated they don't have reps I wouldn't. It tracks to home address so that would be ridiculous.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm using usps which never had issue with. Also based on their own tracking info. It's not a rush order and if it's good I'm ordering again as they have many items in bulk I want. Late orders are not the worst thing. They wanted feedback and I'm giving it. When it arrives I'll post the package.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The flat rate uses FedEx Smartpost. It starts off with Fedex and they deliver it to the post office, right before it's arrival...So USPS doesn't get it until the day right before delivery or even the day of final delivery to its destination.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I really hope the FedEx shipping tracking is off. Says I won't get the package til Saturday and it was shipped Friday. Here's to hoping!
nutraplanet shipping is not the best, lets just say that

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pulled my tracking number from my account... I did a separate deal to add the xtend perform to my order which I was invoiced for, but that portion is not on my order listed on the site so I'm hoping it shows up correct.

Fedex shipping blows too... scheduled for 8 days to get from north carolina to atlanta? I could walk faster...

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Pulled my tracking number from my account... I did a separate deal to add the xtend perform to my order which I was invoiced for, but that portion is not on my order listed on the site so I'm hoping it shows up correct.

Fedex shipping blows too... scheduled for 8 days to get from north carolina to atlanta? I could walk faster...
lol fedex does suck.

NutraPlanet15

Awards

This is the standard Smart Post option with fedex. That is the 8.99 flat rate. However, It seems that alot of these are getting delivered before the expected date. We are showing that most are delivered in 4 business days on average. Also the xtend preform was added to the order for you.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
R
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458844874.582540.jpg

Just arrived

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will be looking at placing another soon

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hoping mine follows the trend of early arrival and shows up today :D

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just placed a pretty nice sized order. Spoke to customer service via the chat and checked out on paypal. These are definitely great new features. Got some awesome deals as usual and great service. Back on my go to list for ordering.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
They dont deliver the packages themselves, so if the carrier doesnt update, how can they?

NutraPlanet15

Awards
AH GOOD.. so glad that you got it since the usps tracking wouldn't update. Looks like the warehouse treated you right on this order!! Good stuff!
Double checking my warehouse guys, wanted to make sure you got love on this order. Free maxout...free Keto XT...shirt, shaker, gym bag, and more single samples under the shirt....GOOD STUFF!!! Thanks again for the order!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Mine said it wasn't gonna be here til Saturday but was welcomed with this when I got home. Good looking out nutraplanet, bag is awesome! And who can be upset about free agmatine

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Damn! Mine didn't end up showing today, but it'll probably be right on time and show up tomorrow. Crossing my fingers!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn! Mine didn't end up showing today, but it'll probably be right on time and show up tomorrow. Crossing my fingers!
It's well worth the wait brother..once you get all those freebies .....

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established

Mine said it wasn't gonna be here til Saturday but was welcomed with this when I got home. Good looking out nutraplanet, bag is awesome! And who can be upset about free agmatine
Lucky, I hope they threw Italian chef figurines in my order too!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Fast shipping, out the door and I'm fine with flat rate shipping with SmartPost.

What is the site built off of? BigCommerce? Shopify? Magneto?

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Didn't really need anything but wanted to test the waters with the new NP with a small order.
Have had many a purchases in the past so it goes well!!!

Here is my order number NP543969

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hey NutraPlanet15 just got both of my orders today, thank you very much for the generous amount of samples!
It seems like you guys accidentally switched out the Reduce XT I ordered for DAA capsules though. If there is anything we can work out that'd be great, I don't really have any need for DAA

Hootie

Hootie

Awards
  • Established
Got my care pkg today - Christmas at Easter! Great freebies, thanks NP.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went ahead and made another order! NP544003 is the number and I made a note that no need for another bag. Hoping for another good experience!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why are people posting order numbers?. Is their a new promo where if you post your order number you get a special deal?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I put mine to make sure they don't send another bag.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Why are people posting order numbers?. Is their a new promo where if you post your order number you get a special deal?
I figured that the NP people would be making sure the orders went through.... Extra precaution.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I figured that the NP people would be making sure the orders went through.... Extra precaution.
NP shipping is good to go. I placed an order the beginning of this week and received it yesterday with more free goodies. Thanks NutraPlanet15!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Still hoping to hear from them about my messed up order

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Think I may have to give them another shot with these deals they have. My last order threw me off completely took over a month to get the order :-( always loved them before that. Gonna go check it out now and see what's up. Good on NP for trying to improve everything and make up for everything.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second order was on the 26th and haven't gotten confirmation that it's completed or shipped as of yet. Had completed confirmation very fast my first order.