NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
there's alotta tail here :hump:

1st set in the books, feeling good

reecew

Awards
  • Established
What are you lifting today? Just left the gym myself. Off day for me big time man think a rest day is much needed!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
did legs. was ok.

squats- 225*10,275*8, 315*5

leg press (100 lb plates)-4*10, 5*8, 6*5+4+1...rested 15 secs regrouped and hit it.

hammys- 105*15, 125*10, 150*10

calf raises- 100*76+67+71.... CRAMP TOWARDS END!!!!

did some running, usual biking. my body is f*cking beat. tomorrows rest day is absolutely needed.

just had 12 oz chicken with rice, peas an a lil garlic. 2 scoops watermelon nutrapro<---stuff is growing on me, used to hate it and I've used half a tub ib the past 2 weeks

picked up some whey crisps, made
these bangin little oatmeal squares. f*ckin good ass lil sweet treat, like 200 cals, 30 g carbos, 15 pro and some flax in there :bigok:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
some beast squats bro!, and over 200 reps of calf raises..Im sure you walked a little funny:D..

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
some beast squats bro!, and over 200 reps of calf raises..Im sure you walked a little funny:D..
I had a ridiculous calf pump, it actually cramped up a bit. loved it though

today is an off day, I want to go ride bike or run but I'm gonna just be lazy and chill

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yep they were boneless/skinless chicken breasts

I'm gonna start hunting with my buddy who gave me the venison YESS!!
you are gonna get a real thrill-first kill is like first time sex-well almost, lol.:veryhappy:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log here. Great #'s too PR! Man you're eating a ****ton of food too! Btw venison is good stuff, i grew up eating that. Gotta shoot me a deer this year

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wait till he gets buck fever! haha :lol:
lets hope he doesn't get too excited and shoot off a toe, lol. a good kill shot on a big buck, or reeling in a fighting fish or making solid contact with a fastball are some of my favorite things-outside of sex of course-but that goes without saying, lol.:veryhappy:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm a good shot, expert marksman.

I know what u mean bigt.

I just downed 3 eggs, 4 egg whites, 2 pieces bacon and some homemade puerto rican rolls. STILL HUNGRY!!

lost half a lb believe it or not, lol. sitting at 203.5

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm a good shot, expert marksman.

I know what u mean bigt.

I just downed 3 eggs, 4 egg whites, 2 pieces bacon and some homemade puerto rican rolls. STILL HUNGRY!!

lost half a lb believe it or not, lol. sitting at 203.5
big-i start eating bacon, i aint stopping at 2 pieces-that pound of bacon is gone.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
haha I know what u mean bro. bacon is EPIC!!

I have to stop tho...I portion my meals out to the tee.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha I know what u mean bro. bacon is EPIC!!

I have to stop tho...I portion my meals out to the tee.
i only do bacon on occassion-it's a cheat meal. damned stuff is like crack-you can't stop.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
enjoy.:bigok:

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had bacon in forever almost forget how good the stuff is

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bacon is definately good, i used to eat it all the time in my A school chow hall. Had a pretty sweet bfast gig set up there, now there is no way im gettin up early enough to eat chow here, nor do i really have the time. So its usualy cottage cheese and PB or Oatmeal and a shake or something. lol

200 reps for calves, holy reps batman lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn-i think we need to start a BACON thread.:bigok:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
had an epic chest workout today, numbers up in a but...Gotta eat bacon ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
cant wait to see those numbers bro!

AmyFetzer

Awards
am on day 4 of this stack and have taken one of the 3 products now off and on since may 2010 (Need 2 Slin). I Am really loving the Stack! I am getting more energy and more power when I life!!! I have noticed that since I started this Friday, day by day I still have a lasting energy and I feel I can lift more and for more resp! Plus the annoying cravings I was getting daily seem to have Stopped thankfully!!!!!!!!! Now I call that working as the label stated!! Yay I know after my 1st show I had a huge issue with cravings getting the better of me but since I started the 3 set Alpha Princess Stack last Friday there are gone thank goodness!! Its diet time again ;) I am doing Legs today and hitting the cardio hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My roommate went up north to visit his uncle who owns a farm and told me of a "thick bacon," like a thin piece of steak. I've yet to try this thick bacon, but he made it sound amazing.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ wtf u talking about
My roommate went up north to visit his uncle who owns a farm and told me of a "thick bacon," like a thin piece of steak. I've yet to try this thick bacon, but he made it sound amazing.
bro, thick cut bacon is the ****!...but there are many sizes of the thick cut though...super strange..:lol:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bro, thick cut bacon is the ****!...but there are many sizes of the thick cut though...super strange..:lol:
I was watching Food Network and some restaurant in the south batters and deep fries their bacon, lol. I'd try it.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
they've got a restaurant in NY who deep fried EVERYTHING. I don't eat much fried food but I gotta visit there when I get home in the next couple of months.

should be home in a bit, my chest feels awesome :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was watching Food Network and some restaurant in the south batters and deep fries their bacon, lol. I'd try it.
damn that just sounds even better... Im def going to try that!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
damn that just sounds even better... Im def going to try that!
Actually Ive done it before.. .Taste pretty good, the batter actually takes away from the bacon suprisingly...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just give me plain old thin sliced, fried real crisp-damn, now i am craving bacon.:food:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
CHEST MO FUGGA

BB Flat: 185*12, 205*8, 225*8, 245*8, 265*4. Working up for my massive plateau break! getting strength back slowly...felt nice and pumped!

BB Incline: 185*10, 195*8, 205*6

Incline Flyes: 55*10+10+10...no need to go up as this is perrrrfect.

Diamond Clap Pushups til failure: 71

Wide Grip Bench Flat:145*10+10, 95*20, 125*10.

All in all a pretty solid workout, I was feeling super pumped and greatly energized. Awesome finally breaking 245.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CHEST MO FUGGA

BB Flat: 185*12, 205*8, 225*8, 245*8, 265*4. Working up for my massive plateau break! getting strength back slowly...felt nice and pumped!

All in all a pretty solid workout, I was feeling super pumped and greatly energized. Awesome finally breaking 245.
Nice numbers bro!!! My strength seems to be taking a hit but im hoping it recovers as well!! Nice incline bb numbers too. :bigok:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Incline was lower this week than last just because I didn't want to push it TOO much.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Incline was lower this week than last just because I didn't want to push it TOO much.
I hear that, ill do that at times too, sometimes i dont even do heavy pressing movements, just focus on the squeeze, works well for me atleast.

What all are you on right now if you dont mind me bein nosseeyy

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
My strength on the bench dived low a while back I had 275 as my one rep max and then I started using lower weight to work on my form and tone up and now my one rep max is 260 ish give or take... I HATE IT lol but seriously it bothers me

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Protein, BCAAs, Fish oil, Orange Triad, Swagger...I'm taking 6-bromo but I take my last dose tommorrow. Just the staples right now. Might run something here soon, but I've got a busy next 2 months.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Protein, BCAAs, Fish oil, Orange Triad, Swagger...I'm taking 6-bromo but I take my last dose tommorrow. Just the staples right now. Might run something here soon, but I've got a busy next 2 months.
Word

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good numbers-damned good.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree^^^

solid chest work out! must have been that bacon:D

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Yo pr kick that girl out yo bed and get yo assss up its time to get beasty bro!
Lol

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I'm jealous man, I've had the worst case of appetite loss ever today! I'm waiting outside for the mail to run and see if tims ****ttt came in!
Hopefully by then some kind of hunger will creep up

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
71 clap push ups, what the hell is wrong with you, meaning, how the hell can you do that?! 71 in a row? My gawd.

You must be tapped into the MATRIX or something. Your muscle endurance is off (in a good way).

dvp

Awards
Enjoying this log. Sorry to hear about your loss :(

I know you said that you took 6-bromo at one point - what did you dose it at again?

reecew

Awards
  • Established
As always amazing numbers. And that many clap pushup's is sick! I can do like 50 regular pushups in one set with no rest (embaressing) lol. Ive never done claps dont have enough cajones. I bet when you walk into the gym the guys in there are like ahhh sh** here he come to makes us look bad!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CHEST MO FUGGA

Damn bro, what a killer workout! ;)

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
71 diamond clap pushups? I got one for you to try pushups with one hand on a medicine ball other on the ground, on the up push throw ur upper body off the ground and ball and roll the ball withe the one hand toward the other and stop it with the other on the down move now repeat. Should be one fluid motion, i learned it while boxing its great cuz one side naturally works harder than the other and no 2 rolls are the same so u push from different angles each time

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
71 diamond clap pushups? I got one for you to try pushups with one hand on a medicine ball other on the ground, on the up push throw ur upper body off the ground and ball and roll the ball withe the one hand toward the other and stop it with the other on the down move now repeat. Should be one fluid motion, i learned it while boxing its great cuz one side naturally works harder than the other and no 2 rolls are the same so u push from different angles each time
hell, i want him to make a video of leaping tall buildings at a single bound. stopping a speeding locomotive. out running a bullet.

only thing that can stop him is kryptonite.