Workout/Diet/Life Log

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy the off day man. Maybe you can pull some ladies(trying to be politically correct here) for the weekend on that run!

When you do skullcrusher's do you use the EZ curl bar or hammer curl bar, just curious?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Enjoy the off day man. Maybe you can pull some ladies(trying to be politically correct here) for the weekend on that run!

When you do skullcrusher's do you use the EZ curl bar or hammer curl bar, just curious?
I've gotten some numbers this week ;).

I use the EZ bar for skullz. fits into my hands comfortably, takes pressure of my wrists and forces me to have tighter form. last year I was repping 155 on skullcrushers...gonna be a while before I do that again

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you in FL on vaca or stationed there? What part of FL if you dont mind me askin. Im from the St. Pete area so was just curious.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
still sick...mod protein/ high carb day (when I feel the need 2 eat)

will workout Monday giving body enough rest.

GT, I'm near Lakeland

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
still sick...mod protein/ high carb day (when I feel the need 2 eat)

will workout Monday giving body enough rest.

GT, I'm near Lakeland
Nice man! Next time im home on leave we should get a training session in. Maybe throw some vids up for our logs.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
decent chest day today..feeling it now :D. didn't eat mc this weekend, appetite was nothing.

ate about 4500 calls today (surprisingly!) 400 pro/500 carbs.

hope everyone had a good weekend, got some time to spend with my son so it was great even though i felt like crap. he did pushups wiu me before I put him to bed.

arms tommorrow, I got some LG NO infuse in the mail today as well as some HGHpro. I ran out of IGH1 :(.

gnight peeps!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
decent chest day today..feeling it now :D. didn't eat mc this weekend, appetite was nothing.

hope everyone had a good weekend, got some time to spend with my son so it was great even though i felt like crap. he did pushups wiu me before I put him to bed.

arms tommorrow, I got some LG NO infuse in the mail today as well as some HGHpro. I ran out of IGH1 :(.

gnight peeps!!
I wish I could eat that much!!great log!!!:sombrero:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

gnight peeps!!
working out with your kid-i really miss that. grandkids will be old enough soon, lol.:bigok:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Kids are great man. I try and get my daughter whos about to turn 4 to do pushups with me its hilarious. She calls all my supplements my muscles lol. If it were only that easy to just have muscles in a bottle or a fuit punch flavored powder drink mixed!!! Oh wait thats what muscletech is isnt it :ponder:? Post some numbers, i like seeing them so i cant beat myself up for being so weak haha.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
will start posting numbers again...thanks for following along guys...keeps me motivated in these tough times

reecew

Awards
  • Established
this no infuse is no joke!!
How are you dosing it? Ive seen people do the normal 10 sprays and some up to 20 sprays! Ive been wanting a good pump product since IMO thats the only place ASGT is lacking. But good thing LG has products in the arsenal for that specific purpose.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5 on each bicep and 5 on each tri
That was about what I would do on an arms day. 20 sprays spread over the muscles being worked will do a body good. Also, 5 per major joint like shoulders/elbows made a big difference if you have joint pain.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
sorry about lack of updates, workouts have been so/so. slowly fighting off this bug still.

today was shoulders:

shoulder press-195 for 3 sets...warmed up with standing 95lbs

db shoulder press-80 for 2 reps then 75 for 15

upright rows-75*10,95*8...65 for 20

bb shrug-315*20 for 3 sets

did some cable work, kettlebell work. overall very pleased.

diet still 4-5.5k, I've upped it 500 cals since I've started riding bike for an hour everyday. :bigok:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry about lack of updates, workouts have been so/so. slowly fighting off this bug still.

today was shoulders:

shoulder press-195 for 3 sets...warmed up with standing 95lbs

db shoulder press-80 for 2 reps then 75 for 15

upright rows-75*10,95*8...65 for 20

bb shrug-315*20 for 3 sets

did some cable work, kettlebell work. overall very pleased.

diet still 4-5.5k, I've upped it 500 cals since I've started riding bike for an hour everyday. :bigok:

Lookin good brother, get well soon.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
feel better bro, keep going strong

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I kick myself for not being here sooner..sorry Big.

terrible man..just terrible...try and persevere the best you can..I'll be here for sure..

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
no prob flex, this isn't really a log I've advertised. if people come by and sub that would be awesome.

feeling better today, shoulders feel awesome. I had my "cheat meal" today at lunch. 99% ground turkey lasagna with whole wheat quionoa pasta lasagna :biigok:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
lol just got this hot ass milf's number.

I was leaving the gym so I blew a kiss at her. She ran over to me, whispered call me and slipped her number in my pocket while gently grazing my c*ck.

I like!!

had a nice little leg workout today.

leg press (x number if plates):6*10,8*10,10*6+4,12*4+5+6.

hammy machine:125*10 for 3 sets

leg extensions:140*10 for 3 sets

squats: 185*13,225*12,275*10, 155*31...was going for 50 here...no way lol

calf raises to failure x 125 lbs, 76,66,57

cardio for half an hour mostly incline walking with some moderate sprints

will go bike riding later...gonna go devour 3 lb chicken, Half gallon of milk and some bread :D

stay classy AM

reecew

Awards
  • Established

I was leaving the gym so I blew a kiss at her. She ran over to me, whispered call me and slipped her number in my pocket while gently grazing my c*ck.

I like!!

will go bike riding later...gonna go devour 3 lb chicken, Half gallon of milk and some bread :D

stay classy AM
Now it doesnt get too much better than that! That better be one female that gets a call lol. Nice work man. Are your reps really that high on calves?? :shocked1:

If so do you find better results with the high reps vs heavy weight and sets of 20 or so?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3 pounds of chicken.........:food:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Now it doesnt get too much better than that! That better be one female that gets a call lol. Nice work man. Are your reps really that high on calves?? :shocked1:

If so do you find better results with the high reps vs heavy weight and sets of 20 or so?
I find I get better hypertrophy with this method

she'll be getting a call :approve:

side note, never eat that much chicken at one time:ntome:

time for a shake :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

the way you eat reminds me of 23 hour mess halls in the navy. we gave chow hall new meaning.:bigok:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
lmao, I remember in college I was eating so damn much.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I like!!

stay classy AM
Oh hellllllll yeeaaaa!!!! Doin f**kin work bro with the weights and the ladies!!! :bigok:

reecew

Awards
  • Established

I got ya. I tried out the hypertrophy deal with a 6 week german volume training routine. I didnt gain a single pound on the scale. But i did get a noticeable recomp style effect dropping some BF and gaining some nice much needed definition. My buddy on the other hand gained a solid 8lbs! Its kind cool how everything effects everyone differently.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
hypertrophy doesn't equate lbs on the scale, 2 totally different concepts

u can actually build muscle on a cut AND sculpt each to your specifications.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established

I like!!

stay classy AM
you should make 155 for 50 one of your goals here bro, that would be some killer progress

reecew

Awards
  • Established
hypertrophy doesn't equate lbs on the scale, 2 totally different concepts

u can actually build muscle on a cut AND sculpt each to your specifications.
Ill have to read again on it guess i mis understood it. But there you go then that explains my results lol. Is it biceps you also did this on your last set like 100 reps or something?

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established

I like!!
Damn Playboy! HAHA! :box:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ill have to read again on it guess i mis understood it. But there you go then that explains my results lol. Is it biceps you also did this on your last set like 100 reps or something?
i did biceps to 100, a lil different layout, but more towards hypertrophy. i got any questions just ask bro, u can grow an inch in 30 days if u wanted

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm riding about 25 miles righ now on my bike...legs are hating me!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
i did biceps to 100, a lil different layout, but more towards hypertrophy. i got any questions just ask bro, u can grow an inch in 30 days if u wanted
Thanks man. Thats what i would like to do is grow and put on some more size. Im still new and learning alot trying to figure out what type of lifting does what. Theres so many different styles of lifting and routines out there. Right now i do about 4 sets per excercise and 3 excercises per body part in a 12 10 8 8 or 10 8 6 6 format depending on the lift. i like the idea of throwing in a higher a rep set on certain excercises. Like i said i havent been lifting too long im still trying to fine tune a routine for myself catered towards mass gains.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
diet first, then size. if u need help with anything lemme know

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
when I say diet it's basically eating enough to allow new muscle to develop. I'm averaging about 5-6.5 k cals right now.

weight is 201 as of today so I've gained about 4 lbs since upping cals. bf about the same.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
when I say diet it's basically eating enough to allow new muscle to develop. I'm averaging about 5-6.5 k cals right now.

weight is 201 as of today so I've gained about 4 lbs since upping cals. bf about the same.
nice progress!:box:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Tried calves your way today man the pump was sick! My calves have never felt/looked like they did today ever. I like your approach i think i may stick with it and see how it treats me over the next few weeks.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just seen this log, and read though it....... All I will say is you have a friend here brotha! ;).. and damn you going beast MODE in the gym!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Man you're eating some serious calories bro! 5-6k?!?! WHAT>!A@!LUA!*

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Man you're eating some serious calories bro! 5-6k?!?! WHAT>!A@!LUA!*
ya, no fat gain so far :D. might bump to 7 k cals here soon

I just seen this log, and read though it....... All I will say is you have a friend here brotha! ;).. and damn you going beast MODE in the gym!
thanks brah, appreciate that. my workouts have been fueled by rage...I've cried thinking of what has transpired over the last couple of weeks but its made my workouts that much better since I do it sometimes WHILE lifting. got a bunch of LG goodies I'll be opening up in a couple of months.

today was chest day...typical beastness except on flat bench. I've stalled at 245...which sucks seeing as before my injury I was pressing 335. slow and steady...I'll take it one step at a time. incline and decline beastin at 275 and 305 respectively:D

I had those taco bell cantina tacos today with the milf doesn't look anything like on tv. I'd rather make my own.

pressing for cals today...been busy. f*ck I'm hungry :eat:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ya, no fat gain so far :D. might bump to 7 k cals here soon

thanks brah, appreciate that. my workouts have been fueled by rage...I've cried thinking of what has transpired over the last couple of weeks but its made my workouts that much better since I do it sometimes WHILE lifting. got a bunch of LG goodies I'll be opening up in a couple of months.

today was chest day...typical beastness except on flat bench. I've stalled at 245...which sucks seeing as before my injury I was pressing 335. slow and steady...I'll take it one step at a time. incline and decline beastin at 275 and 305 respectively:D

I had those taco bell cantina tacos today with the milf doesn't look anything like on tv. I'd rather make my own.

pressing for cals today...been busy. f*ck I'm hungry :eat:
the milf or the tacos???