Women and relationships

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good plan. It can be hard to focus on yourself when you're trying to save something that simply can't be fixed. Some time spent having fun and investing in yourself is always good.
Exactly, it's not good to put all of your energy into anything. Need to have energy for yourself too. My last relationship felt like a vampire was draining me (and not just my noodle).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow...I actually agree with gutterpump, lol!!!

mark this down, it wont happen often:laugh:

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've kind of given up on women at this point, just going to take time off and fix myself because I seem pretty broken. Always trying to compare one to the other, past with future, just doesn't seem like the right way to do things so I figure I need to fix myself mentally before trying to find someone else.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've kind of given up on women at this point, just going to take time off and fix myself because I seem pretty broken. Always trying to compare one to the other, past with future, just doesn't seem like the right way to do things so I figure I need to fix myself mentally before trying to find someone else.
Yep, best thing to do. I tried dating a girl with some of the same issues as me in the past and that didn't work out lol.. I ended up trying to fix her more than myself. A relationship should never be draining.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep, best thing to do. I tried dating a girl with some of the same issues as me in the past and that didn't work out lol.. I ended up trying to fix her more than myself. A relationship should never be draining.
Yeah man I'm noticing that it's always draining when I'm around a woman that I like. Almost like I'm always trying to get her to be who I want her to be rather than accepting who she is as a person. I've probably passed up more amazing women then I could count on one hand because they weren't EXACTLY what I wanted them to be.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah man I'm noticing that it's always draining when I'm around a woman that I like. Almost like I'm always trying to get her to be who I want her to be rather than accepting who she is as a person. I've probably passed up more amazing women then I could count on one hand because they weren't EXACTLY what I wanted them to be.
Same. I'm also learning these days (should've learned this ages ago) that looks aren't everything either. I passed on a few amazing women only because they had more weight to them than I preferred at the time, but they clicked amazing well with me. I'm enjoying my slightly-BBWish women these days though and weight isn't a huge concern when their personalities shine. Plus I'm a huge sucker for junk in the trunk. Now I'm just getting side tracked though lol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Same. I'm also learning these days (should've learned this ages ago) that looks aren't everything either. I passed on a few amazing women only because they had more weight to them than I preferred at the time, but they clicked amazing well with me. I'm enjoying my slightly-BBWish women these days though and weight isn't a huge concern when their personalities shine. Plus I'm a huge sucker for junk in the trunk. Now I'm just getting side tracked though lol
Haha yeah I'm the same way man, but when you're young and horny you want the creme de la crop or however you say that ****. Looking back on it I've passed on sooooo many women because they weren't looking the way I wanted. Just more things I had to fix about myself