Winter's over, it's time to get LEAN!! a Sparta Nutrition sponsored log

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to have my son snap some pics for me tonight to post up because the wife is at work tonight and I'm going in for a few hours tomorrow, and she won't be able to get any before I destroy myself with 6000 calories or so.

While my bday was yesterday, tomorrow I'm actually celebrating. Got a monster frosted cupcake that I'll have for breakfast with a quart of whole milk. Who knows what I'll eat between then and dinner, which is pizza and wings at my favorite spot. Might throw down a whole pizza and dozen wings solo. Oh man, the Sweet Red Chili wings at this joint are ridiculous.

So even though it is a calorie destruction day, I will log them just for S&G's and post the damage. Back to serious biz come Sunday.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Saved by the nudez
Looking stellar bro, you sure you even need this product? I think it would be put to a better test if you just sent it to me.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
outstanding Dma- definition and size all around. road maps all over man -

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saved by the nudez
Looking stellar bro, you sure you even need this product? I think it would be put to a better test if you just sent it to me.
outstanding Dma- definition and size all around. road maps all over man -
Thanks guys, but yeah the mission is to get to where I've never been before. And stay there or close most of the time. It's not going to get any easier to try and cut large amounts of weight. Once I get to a happy place, cycles will be for performance and fun. You guys should hear my plans for the whole season.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Subbed my man!

CJNator

Awards
Damn man looking huge and lean! Can't wait to see how Sparten Lean treats you!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking at your pics, I think I would try and cycle in some of the Epi-andro products after this log. You are in the perfect spot for something like this. Ripped by spring.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking at your pics, I think I would try and cycle in some of the Epi-andro products after this log. You are in the perfect spot for something like this. Ripped by spring.
You must be reading my mind!!

After this run I plan on continuing on with TD 11-oxo and Epiandro, transitioning into Spartan Hard (2-AD, Epi-AD, Androsterone) with a low dose of Winny. That takes me through July. Will introduce Mast E a couple weeks before the Hard is finished so it will be working in place of the Epiandro. And just cruise on moderate Test/Mast for the rest of the Summer.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must be reading my mind!!

After this run I plan on continuing on with TD 11-oxo and Epiandro, transitioning into Spartan Hard (2-AD, Epi-AD, Androsterone) with a low dose of Winny. That takes me through July. Will introduce Mast E a couple weeks before the Hard is finished so it will be working in place of the Epiandro. And just cruise on moderate Test/Mast for the rest of the Summer.
I read your physique and it was the logical choice. You obviously know what you're about.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF? You actually need this?

Note: this is a compliment. You look like you're in fine shape. I guess I'm just a slacker. Also, subbed.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF? You actually need this?

Note: this is a compliment. You look like you're in fine shape. I guess I'm just a slacker. Also, subbed.
Haha thanks man. Just need to see some more detail...delt striations and pec veins or bust!!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No pizza joint tonight. Just doing some beer brats on the grill tonight. So kept it tight all day. Got my munchies on last night and used up my splurge.

Day 3 today feeling pretty good. A bit of an all day pumped look today even though it was a rest day. Vascularity on point.

Have been sleeping like crap for a couple weeks so hope this doesn't effect it any worse than it has been.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thought I would share this too. What I've done in the last 6 weeks
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457829222.379108.jpg

CJNator

Awards
Thought I would share this too. What I've done in the last 6 weeks
View attachment 132557
Good ****, 16 lbs in 6 weeks! You'll be at 200 in no time and maybe even 195 again lol. Maybe if you don't want to go under 200 start recomping at 205, seems like you hit 200-205 soon enough.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good ****, 16 lbs in 6 weeks! You'll be at 200 in no time and maybe even 195 again lol. Maybe if you don't want to go under 200 start recomping at 205, seems like you hit 200-205 soon enough.
By the size of my arms, chest and shoulders I don't think I'm losing any (or minimal) muscle. So I'll continue down the path regardless of what the scale says. Screw that number!! LOL Once I get to the BF% I want, I for sure will begin adding back in some calories. The scale is an indicator for sure, but this is all about the mirror for me. If I feel 190 is a good look then so be it. I know one thing, it's going to be a much larger 190 that I've ever been.

210.4 this morning!! Noticeably firmer

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Ready for the nudes, send those lost lbs my way cuz

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457902613.393411.jpg

3lbs. of turkey, 3lbs. of chicken

Forgot to buy rice at the grocery store

clown007

clown007

Awards
What is the sauce with chicken? Looks good!

clown007

clown007

Awards
Yeah looks amazing!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
You should try some of that ground turkey mixed with rice, hot sauce and some homemade baked beans...all wrappped up in a soft shell tortilla or spinach wrap. If you're feeling feisty, you could add a little bit of taco seasoning to the meat. Oh baby. Two threads in tonight and I'm starting to salivate with all this food talk!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Computers are down at work, guess we have some ransom-ware holding our files for ransom!!!

So quick update. Feeling fantastic. This is day 5 and I feel a definite hardness and all-day pump setting in. Good energy, zero sides to report.

Volume shoulders and triceps this morning felt fantastic. Started out with 16 minutes of sprint intervals. Finished with some abs.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He doesn't need it lol but he wants it! Like I said I find the timing impeccable. Lots of pics micromanage your progress. You're going to be a fuggin beast!!! more of a beast :)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He doesn't need it lol but he wants it! Like I said I find the timing impeccable. Lots of pics micromanage your progress. You're going to be a fuggin beast!!! more of a beast :)
Want it like never before!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Want it like never before!!!
That's how you get it, pain is the cause but you probably are starting to like pain by now anyway.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up sub-210 for the first time in a long time today. 209.6 to be exact. Just to remind everybody, I am running Lean at 3 caps per day. While lighter, I appear fuller in the delts and upper arms. Mid-section fat seems looser as if it's breaking up. Love handles noticeably smaller each day. This is Day 6 and on top of the effects in the mirror, the effects in the gym are coming on. Fantastic pump for a volume back and bis session. Only side effect to note is the great sense of well-being and energy I seem to be experiencing. LOL

Also decided to go ahead and post my workouts in here. 2 logs is too much for me to think about. Plus, perhaps it will help shine some light on what I'm doing with the product to get the results I'm getting.

22 minutes HIIT on elliptical

BW Pull Ups (strict 60 second rests):
7, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 7 = 54 total

BB Curls hands wide (strict 45 second rests):
55 x 12
55 x 12
55 x 12
55 x 12
55 x 12
55 x 10
55 x 10
55 x 12
55 x 12
55 x 15 (little pauses at the end to crank out some more reps)

Supported DB Rows (high, rear delt focused):
30's x 15
30's x 15
30's x 15
30's x 12
30's x 12
Super Set
Rear Delt Finishers:
15's to failure
15's to failure
15's to failure
15's to failure
15's to failure Oh the painful pump!!!

Hanging Leg Raises (no swing):
with Vacuums between each set

10 minutes moderate incline walk w/ vacuums

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1458049901.377653.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1458049912.726763.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1458049922.243927.jpg

Last one just for fun!! Haha

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Crap, I'm gonna have nightmares after seeing that badass face before bedtime! :puppy_dog_eyes:

You do look like you're enjoying yourself though, mad volume session :head:

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crap, I'm gonna have nightmares after seeing that badass face before bedtime! :puppy_dog_eyes:

You do look like you're enjoying yourself though, mad volume session :head:
Can't help it. The music + the pump = mean mug!!

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Game face on, like the volume too.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Volume Deads FTW!!! Love this workout.

Sleep has been better the past 2 nights after about 2 weeks of so-so. Always makes for a better workout. This is the story of my life though, not really supplement related.

I have to say that my libido is stupid high right now. Wasn't expecting this from Lean, but Jesus it's undeniable. Test is still at 215/week, nothing crazy. But this boost is comparable to higher Test and Mast. Making this old guy feel like a teenager right now. Like I can go, and literally within the hour my mind is back on it again.

Volume Deadlifts / TUT Chest

23 minutes steadily increasing intensity Stairs

Deadlifts (2 minute rests):
135 x 10
185 x 10
235 x 10
235 x 10
235 x 10
235 x 10
235 x 10
185 x 10

HS Incline Press (4-0-2-0 tempo, 45 second rests):
57lbs. each side to failure w/ partials x 10 sets
(Don't count reps, count tempo and just go until toast)

Seated Calf Press:
80 x 25
80 x 25
80 x 25
80 x 25
80 x 25
Super Set
Cable Crossovers (weight each side):
70 x 12
80 x 10
80 x 10
80 x 10
80 x 10

15 minutes moderate incline walk

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Volume Deads FTW!!! Love this workout.

Sleep has been better the past 2 nights after about 2 weeks of so-so. Always makes for a better workout. This is the story of my life though, not really supplement related.

I have to say that my libido is stupid high right now. Wasn't expecting this from Lean, but Jesus it's undeniable. Test is still at 215/week, nothing crazy. But this boost is comparable to higher Test and Mast. Making this old guy feel like a teenager right now. Like I can go, and literally within the hour my mind is back on it again.

Volume Deadlifts / TUT Chest

23 minutes steadily increasing intensity Stairs

Deadlifts (2 minute rests):
135 x 10
185 x 10
235 x 10
235 x 10
235 x 10
235 x 10
235 x 10
185 x 10

HS Incline Press (4-0-2-0 tempo, 45 second rests):
57lbs. each side to failure w/ partials x 10 sets
(Don't count reps, count tempo and just go until toast)

Seated Calf Press:
80 x 25
80 x 25
80 x 25
80 x 25
80 x 25
Super Set
Cable Crossovers (weight each side):
70 x 12
80 x 10
80 x 10
80 x 10
80 x 10

15 minutes moderate incline walk
Hell yeahhhhh brother

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Volume deads, maybe one of the best overall mass builders. M140 kills with the deads.

clown007

clown007

Awards
TUT presses- what time were you aiming for?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Tis log is daaaaang motivating broski!! Keep up the awesome work!!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Awesome job on the volume deads!! I dig it big time! I like to do a pyramid sometimes on volume dead days. The sheer load it puts on the body is awesome.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Volume deadlifts are absolute hell but I'll be damned if they don't make your traps pop from your neck to your booty!