wife wants to cut...what's good for her??

dragevo

Banned
Awards
My wife has been lifting since August, and has made good gains. She's tried oxyelite pro, and mitotripin but feels that she needs more than just a fat burner.

Her diet is high in protein and clean carbs. She looks good, and trains hard. I was thinking of suggesting ECA stack, or clenbuterol.

Thoughts?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife has been lifting since August, and has made good gains. She's tried oxyelite pro, and mitotripin but feels that she needs more than just a fat burner.

Her diet is high in protein and clean carbs. She looks good, and trains hard. I was thinking of suggesting ECA stack, or clenbuterol.

Thoughts?
She's only been lifting since August - I wouldn't recommend anything for her re fat burning, honestly. If her diet is targeted at fat loss, then there is no reason why she cannot achieve her goals through that and her training alone. A diet "high in protein and clean carbs" does not indicate whether or not it is targeted at fat loss, so make sure that it IS. Her training should also never stay the same, but be adjusted every 8-12 weeks for continual progression.

Make sure she is using the basic staples before looking at anything else, if she is determined to add something. If she is going to use something regardless of what she is told, then the best single specific fat burner she can use IMO is Shred Matrix - see my review on Shred Matrix (she doesn't need to stack it, especially if she's never used it before).

I certainly wouldn't recommend Clen. She could do EC though, I guess - start off low and see how she goes.

~Rosie~

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Could always try maybe adding a cortisol control product to her fat burner. Take a look at SNS Reduce XT. I lose fat while on it and my muscles always feel much more full.

I always consider something like Reduce XT as a staple during a cut.

Obviously diet always should come first.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could always try maybe adding a cortisol control product to her fat burner. Take a look at SNS Reduce XT. I lose fat while on it and my muscles always feel much more full.

I always consider something like Reduce XT as a staple during a cut.

Obviously diet always should come first.
Be careful because I believe things like lean xtreme, reduce xt etc. decrease the effectiveness of birth control. I think i remember reading that although I may be wrong.

OP, I have my girl on tt33, 2 caps a day works perfect for her, she has loved it with zero side effects.

May be worth a look.

Mike

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be careful because I believe things like lean xtreme, reduce xt etc. decrease the effectiveness of birth control. I think i remember reading that although I may be wrong.
This is correct. There should be a warning on the product label if it is going to interfere with birth control and render it ineffective. If the female is not concerned with this issue though, cortisol controllers like Lean Xtreme are fine.

~Rosie~

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Here's some info on REDuction AM & PM... 24/7 fatloss, comes in powder or tablet, and from my clients / friends who use it, there's no stomach issues like some of the harsher thermogenics. The ingredients are also natural. I would strongly suggest she does not mess with clen, as that is very strong and not necessary in this case. And I would not mess with cortisol either, for the reasons stated above.

I would also make sure she has the basics, like Green Tea & CLA. I agree with Rosie, alot of people don't need fat burners, they just need to get their diet, protein intake and workouts in order. But I've also had enough girlfriends to know that sometimes, no matter what you say, they want a "fatburner" ! :)

Good luck in your search, the advice you'll find on here will all be beneficial in helping your wifey.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha-T2 + Shift, plus cardio and training, and improvement on diet

If she already looks good I doubt she needs something like clen to get her to meet her goal

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is correct. There should be a warning on the product label if it is going to interfere with birth control and render it ineffective. If the female is not concerned with this issue though, cortisol controllers like Lean Xtreme are fine.

~Rosie~
Thanks for clarifying! I wasn't sure if i was talking out of my ass or not!

Mike

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is correct. There should be a warning on the product label if it is going to interfere with birth control and render it ineffective.

~Rosie~
It is on the label and in the product writeup.

cw1

Awards

Thoughts?
This may soend strange but I been achieving better results since I stopped fat burners. If anything tell her to take a ECA stack.