Wife wants to try clen maybe, a few questions

tsantsa

Awards
Ok, so she doesn't like Albuterol. She says it hits her BP pretty good. I told her about Clen and she was interested. I did tell her how strong it is supposed be compared to Albuterol. I also said that just because Albuterol hits her BP hard doesn't necessarily mean Clen will hit as hard. People react differently to drugs. I have done albuterol myself but never clen so I can't tell her the differences.

Also, she used taurine regularly during her monthly because it helps with the BP enough to stop the migraines sometimes. One thing that she doesn't like about the taurine is it gives her rather frequent bowel movements. I get increased bowel movements when I take it too, just not to the extreme that she seems to suffer. Is this a common side effect or are we taking something impure? Also if it is common, why does this happen?

I mention the taurine because obviously she has to take it with the clen.

Also, is the Ketotifen better than benadryl or would either work? I use benadryl whenever I used albuterol but I haven't used clen so I don't know the appropriate usage here. Should she use in the off weeks or during?

Thanks for any help. I realize there are quite a few questions on clen, but this is for her, not for me so I want to answer all her actual questions as best I can.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I've been using clen regularly for over 12+ years and depending on what I'm doing, I dose up to 5-6 weeks with ketotifen. I personally have never been over 120mcg per day in my years and don't feel the need to. If your wife is gonna run it, you'll dose according to her bw and how she tolerates the sides. I'm a stim junkie and the only sides I get is a faster heart rate and an increased body temp.

I also use albuterol regularly and feel that clen works much better for fat burning purposes. I do, however, use albuterol frequently while cycling. But for fat burning, nothing will beat clen and cytomel. And if you don't have access to keto, then any OTC product containing Diphenhydramine will do.

tsantsa

Awards
Thanks. So moral of the story is she's just going to have to try it to see if she likes it enough to deal with the sides?

She is going to give albuterol another shot since I already have some sitting around but this time she is going to run more taurine with it to hopefully limit the spike in BP. Personally, I think she is over concerning herself about it. She used to take old school metabolife 3x a day and BP, while high, never bothered her.

She is also worried a bit about the length of action of the clen. She's in school too so she doesn't want to have problems with sleep or concentration. If she tried clen it will be next week (providing we get it on time) while she's on spring break.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I'd put my girl on T3 before I put her on clen.

I've never liked clen. Tired, weak, shocks my CNS, etc.
Just not my thing. The results aren't even that great. Really the only time I run it is in a bridge.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I'd put my girl on T3 before I put her on clen.

I've never liked clen. Tired, weak, shocks my CNS, etc.
Just not my thing. The results aren't even that great. Really the only time I run it is in a bridge.
Ever ran clen/cyt together? I use it all the time to drop weight when I'm prepping for races.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Ever ran clen/cyt together? I use it all the time to drop weight when I'm prepping for races.
Nope. I've contemplated it a few times, but never really needed to.
I cut really quick. I start turning into the incredible shrinking man the moment my calorie intake takes a deficit. It's not as good as it sounds. I have a hard time balancing. Going on multiple chems with the intention to lose fat always ends up being bad for me and I regret it every time. That's just me though.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so she doesn't like Albuterol. She says it hits her BP pretty good. I told her about Clen and she was interested. I did tell her how strong it is supposed be compared to Albuterol. I also said that just because Albuterol hits her BP hard doesn't necessarily mean Clen will hit as hard. People react differently to drugs. I have done albuterol myself but never clen so I can't tell her the differences.

Also, she used taurine regularly during her monthly because it helps with the BP enough to stop the migraines sometimes. One thing that she doesn't like about the taurine is it gives her rather frequent bowel movements. I get increased bowel movements when I take it too, just not to the extreme that she seems to suffer. Is this a common side effect or are we taking something impure? Also if it is common, why does this happen?

I mention the taurine because obviously she has to take it with the clen.

Also, is the Ketotifen better than benadryl or would either work? I use benadryl whenever I used albuterol but I haven't used clen so I don't know the appropriate usage here. Should she use in the off weeks or during?

Thanks for any help. I realize there are quite a few questions on clen, but this is for her, not for me so I want to answer all her actual questions as best I can.
I am going to call it now.. If albuterol messed with her bp then clen is going to be even worse. Sorry my man.

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
won't cytomel burn all your muscles without anabolics?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
won't cytomel burn all your muscles without anabolics?
All, no.
Some, yes.

I don't think dude is worried about his girl losing muscle.
Well, I can speak for myself and my gf doesn't really have any muscle to lose to begin with. One of those girls that flex, and nothing happens. Cute though...

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Yes, you may lose some LBM but it goes hand in hand with dosage and calorie restriction too. You're bound to lose LBM on any diet, period. Some fools will run it at 125-150mcg per day, cut 1000 cals from their caloric intake, and those are the ones who lose massive amounts and blame it strictly on Cyt. I've never personally been over 75mcg and that's at the peak. I've been using clen/cyt for many, many years and the "muscle loss" is over-exagerated in my opinion. Remember, don't believe everything you read online.

tsantsa

Awards
Ok after a couple of days of the Albuterol she decided to get some primatene for an old school EC stack. She went to that today and likes it more. No jitters I guess. She doesn't want to even try the clen now. That's cool. Her body not mine.

Going to add t3 soon. She like's the 'blast furnace' idea (yet doesn't want to try the clen, go figure) of that stack.

Hey, does an EC stack benefit from adding some benedryl and the like? I just thought to ask that since it is in the same class as albuterol/clen...

Last edited:
CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Some people have T3 horror stories and some don't.
I really don't run more than 50mcg, but I don't go up and down either.
I hit 4 weeks at 50mcg and it's more of a cruise. Get off for one week, then go on.

Keep in mind I run it with test and another oil (whatever I am on at the time), along with GH and an oral. So I don't muscle as easy as people who just run T3 alone.

My friend swears its the devil, claims he burnt his thyroid out and couldnt lose fat naturally for a year. Everyone has their own side.

Proceed with caution really...

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
and what about t4 instead of t3?

another issue is the thyroid shut after using it of course...have you ever experienced it?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I don't have thyroid problems.
T4 converts to T3, but at a lesser ratio. Think it was 3 to 1 or something like that, you'd have to look it up.

I take 62.5mcg of T4 every morning with my GH.

It's not that strong and it's really cheap. It's just good to run with GH.