Why was the liquidresearch thread locked

Milo Hobgoblin

Awards
...seems like an important thread for a lot of people here.

I certainly hope many of you realize that this is only going to be the first in many of these sites that get raided.

The police will simply use the terms "dangerous materials" in all their busts and "steroid precursors" and the average "Joe Public" will see "steroid" in there and automatically assume their guilty (in spite of the fact that birth control pills are steroids)

Threads like really need to be kept alive. Lotts peole here bought from them.. even if it was just nolva...

joe5572

Awards
...seems like an important thread for a lot of people here.

I certainly hope many of you realize that this is only going to be the first in many of these sites that get raided.

The police will simply use the terms "dangerous materials" in all their busts and "steroid precursors" and the average "Joe Public" will see "steroid" in there and automatically assume their guilty (in spite of the fact that birth control pills are steroids)

Threads like really need to be kept alive. Lotts peole here bought from them.. even if it was just nolva...
You cant use the argument that birth control pills are steroids. Its ludacris and useless. They are not anabolic and serve a completely different purpose than AAS. Its like saying Tylenol and Hydrocodone are similar as well.

Milo Hobgoblin

Awards
uhhhhhhhhhh

They ARE steroids and do have a very slight anabolic effect.

They DO cause liver damage but the dosage are VERY small so the effect is neglibible. LOL it even says it on the insert... go read it.. Im sure your GF or wife has some laying around.

Birth control pills serve the main purpose of turning the act of procreation into an act of recreation. Women are potentially harming their bodies so they can have sex without the fear of getting pregnant. Why is that anymore honorable than someone who wants to use a VERY similar comp8und for the purpose of improving their physique and atheltic performance???

The primary structure in birth control pills is the androstane ring system... same as AAS..

size

Awards
  • Established
The threads are locked to avoid pages upon pages of specualtion and panic.

If one is concerned, contact a lawyer.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Also the same reason that the extra threads keep getting deleted ..

labrad

Awards
  • Established
The threads are locked to avoid pages upon pages of specualtion and panic.

If one is concerned, contact a lawyer.
I love the last statement. That won't cause any speculation or panic. :cool:

Sorry, had to say it. ;)

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't see why the thread should be deleted. Some people don't browse this site every day.
Should I then engage a lawyer before buying research supps from PN then?