Why did Ursobolic suck so hard?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
well then those people were just morons then. i tried to make it clear that my feedback was completely useless and i was half joking about all that anyway. this is why i prefer to keep my mouth shut
LOL. I'd probably moronically have tried it as damage control if I were in the same situation. But yeah, sometimes when you are as prominent of a fitness/health figure as you are, anything you say is usually exploited and can be perceived as however someone wants. Unfortunately morons make a firm number of the population in the world today :D

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I wonder what happened? :D I will post a review of a product if it is really worth the time. I will occasionally ask for a sample here and there, though the only company that has come through with direct sample requests is Millenium Sports Technologies and I'm hooked on them.

Given the conflict in this thread, I find myself compelled even more to buy the product and also give it a very detailed review. Good, bad, nothing, whatever.
I started an un sponsored log on Ursobolic at the outset. I bought my first two bottle at full retail, and started my log well before becoming a rep. It is detailed in regard to food intake and workout regimen. I also have photos of my progress and regress. You can see how I progressively got leaner while eating more. Then due to injury and financial concerns,i dropped it through December. As I said I bought my Ursoblolic out of pocket, I've received three bottles Gratis. Thats it. Anyway if you see the pics after the month off you'll see the value in it. I haven't posted there in a week but will be updating tonight and pics this weekend. I have given nothing but an honest evaluation. Truthornothin' is more than just my moniker its my philosophy on life. So take a look and see what you think. I will be using it as long as I can get it and am looking forward to the new formulation. See Here

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183747-truthornothins-ursobolic-log.html

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I started an un sponsored log on Ursobolic at the outset. I bought my first two bottle at full retail, and started my log well before becoming a rep. It is detailed in regard to food intake and workout regimen. I also have photos of my progress and regress. You can see how I progressively got leaner while eating more. Then due to injury and financial concerns,i dropped it through December. As I said I bought my Ursoblolic out of pocket, I've received three bottles Gratis. Thats it. Anyway if you see the pics after the month off you'll see the value in it. I haven't posted there in a week but will be updating tonight and pics this weekend. I have given nothing but an honest evaluation. Truthornothin' is more than just my moniker its my philosophy on life. So take a look and see what you think. I will be using it as long as I can get it and am looking forward to the new formulation. See Here

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183747-truthornothins-ursobolic-log.html
Thank you TorN ;) I did skim across your supplement log a little while back. I'll check it out with more attention to detail ;)

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
I have started taking 2 caps at each meal instead of only 2 or 3 doses. This to me seems to be working better but it may be my imagination.

I shall continue to take it though due to all the health benefits.

Great, keep us posted bro, i will start too experimenting with this when i get back into my urso in a few weeks. Im cycling off for a month then im going back 12 wks again.
I had great results with regular 9 urso a day 3 times 3. I also experimented with higher dosage up to 18 caps in 3 doses and didn't experience any significant effect versus 9 so i kept it at 9 a day.

I'll be jumping on PA's new usro product as soon as it hits the shelves for sure, the stuff as it is has given me good results as is and at standard dose, can only imagine what the improved new product will do.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great, keep us posted bro, i will start too experimenting with this when i get back into my urso in a few weeks. Im cycling off for a month then im going back 12 wks again.
I had great results with regular 9 urso a day 3 times 3. I also experimented with higher dosage up to 18 caps in 3 doses and didn't experience any significant effect versus 9 so i kept it at 9 a day.

I'll be jumping on PA's new usro product as soon as it hits the shelves for sure, the stuff as it is has given me good results as is and at standard dose, can only imagine what the improved new product will do.
Yea i took upwords of 27 caps a day but in only three doses. Spacing it out with every meal seems to have produced the results im looking for.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I think maybe the reason you didn't experience anything more is because it was in three doses. I tried to do 6 doses yesterday but I had trouble timing things. I'm gonna try 5 doses today. It won't be an even number of caps but maybe I can do it this time. I don't know maybe I'll do 6 doses of 3 caps each. I'm just bad at managing my time is all.

D3Baseball

Awards
From the research I've seen, it seemed to me that Ursolic Acid would really shine when people are in severe caloric deficit.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
LOL. I'd probably moronically have tried it as damage control if I were in the same situation. But yeah, sometimes when you are as prominent of a fitness/health figure as you are, anything you say is usually exploited and can be perceived as however someone wants. Unfortunately morons make a firm number of the population in the world today :D
Common sense is definitely a misnomer

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
don't want to be a jerk, but 2 bottles of ursobolic in approx a month did not much for me too.
I wasn't expecting much tho, but buyed it because it wasn't expensive ($10/bottle)
It is probably a good supp, but only at very high dose (20caps daily ?) and there is cost issue to that.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like the product. Sometimes 2 much is expected I believe IMO. I'm already very lean but noticed nice full muscle bellies and good vascularity while using it.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established

Truth's log is what really made me want to try it.
I took mine at 2 to 3 caps every 6 hours approximately and that was my sweet spot.
And now that summer is coming.....the new forumla will be welcomed.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm... look who's thread is the most replied/viewed thread in this sub-forum...

nick-burns-computer-guy.2.jpg

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm kinda disappointed that nothing got thrown at my head when I asked :D

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm... look who's thread is the most replied/viewed thread in this sub-forum...

View attachment 53245
Yeah, It was a good run, I hate I got so busy with life it was hard to keep up with will update it today though

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
We thought about it but with the security and all...... lol It was good to meet you, hope you enjoyed the expo and thanks for stopping by the booth even if it was to taunt us lol

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

lol

i think there were three guys that asked me that question over the weekend

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I keep seeing "Truth or Nothing has posted a reply in Why did Ursobolic Suck so hard". When I click on the globe thing. However when I come in here I don't see any new posts from him.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
$300 for 48 servings. I'm all over this one.
I'm pretty sure Patrick has said its not suitable for sublingual/transdermal delivery

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Strange....What is going on Truth?.
I cannot get find the icon to post a video tried to do it manually and it won't work, I've posted vids before so I know I used to be able to do it

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
Yea i took upwords of 27 caps a day but in only three doses. Spacing it out with every meal seems to have produced the results im looking for.
i am not taking 27 caps of anything in 1 day... i don't care if it makes me look like lou ferrigno, that's just too many for me.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
what about this ursolic acid supplement guys? http://www.essense-of-life.com/moreinfo/specialtyproducts/S-203/Ursolic+Acid+Sublingual.htm the delivery system and the amount of ursolic acid used looks pretty good. whats everyones opinion?
ursolic acid has terrible solubility properties. it completely repels water. unless they did something to the ursolic acid that they didnt mention, this has to be the stupides idea ever. if you dont believe me open up a ursobolic cap and put it under your tongue

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
That will never happen Pat. When in one of my dire moments I found myself working in the big orange home improvement store, I was head of electrical and plumbing. Often when there was a disgruntled customer at the customer servicendesk requesting my presence at the desk I could hear them on the store phone saying what "I would do or else they'd kick my ass and what not" That all ended when I approached in person, they became meek as puppies. Its easy to be insulting sitting behind your keyboard and in front of no one. A little different when you approach the beast in person.
all this means is that people are more honest when they don't feel threatened. I thought this was a super obvious phenomenon. The fact that they changed their mood doesn't mean they changed their opinion.

So you're gloating that you're able to intimidate customers into masking their true opinions?

Good job, tough guy! You can get customers to turn their head from your obvious ****ty workmanship by intimidating them with muscles [ and i promise i would say this to anybody in real life].

The hilarious part is that they[ the weak,timid customers] have all of the power. Muscles mean zero in today's society. Touch someone and you get to go through a year to a year and a half of court visits, lawyer fees and a host of other sh*t, even if you dodge the assault charge.

btw, i did use ursobolic for several weeks and didnt notice anything. i wouldn't say my experience mirrored PAs product description.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
all this means is that people are more honest when they don't feel threatened. I thought this was a super obvious phenomenon. The fact that they changed their mood doesn't mean they changed their opinion.

So you're gloating that you're able to intimidate customers into masking their true opinions?

Good job, tough guy! You can get customers to turn their head from your obvious ****ty workmanship by intimidating them with muscles [ and i promise i would say this to anybody in real life].

The hilarious part is that they[ the weak,timid customers] have all of the power. Muscles mean zero in today's society. Touch someone and you get to go through a year to a year and a half of court visits, lawyer fees and a host of other sh*t, even if you dodge the assault charge.

btw, i did use ursobolic for several weeks and didnt notice anything. i wouldn't say my experience mirrored PAs product description.
The orange box experience was many moons ago. You are mistaken in my intention, I didn't have so many muscles then. and it had nothing to do with me being particularly intimidating. I met each and every customer with a big smile. Ask anyone that met me at the Arnold. Intimidating, I can be, but I am not in the customer service arena and that was not what I was implying. It was them having to look another human being in the eye. Many of these people were trying to get over, returning merchandise that did not fall under return policies, merchandise that was misused and oft times stolen. No receipt and recently missing on inventory searches. And if you don't think that people snipe from behind the keyboard, when is person they wouldn't you are crazy and sometimes just to harass. You don't think that it could be a competitor on the other side of a faceless avatar?(that is my face on mine by the way)I don't see a face on yours.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

Oh and a couple more points Its early and I am forgoing breakfast(I am headed to work) Where on earth did you get the idea I intimidated the customer? The customer in these cases usually had the poor little girl behind the returns desk crying. Trying to return a product that was way outside the boundries of the return policy. I never once came to the desk scowling. I met each and every customer with a smile and a handshake regardless of what a big jerk they were being, BECAUSE THEY thought they could intimidate the returns girl to take back something obviously years old and misused against policy and good sense. When a customer starts screaming about whose ass they are going to kick they are no longer right sorry, but they are not.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established

BOOOOOM!!!

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Hey, Cool. Quit ruining an asset to this board with your stupid juvenile bull****. That is all.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I actually meant truth in real life an he did greet me with a hand shake and a smile he is a real nice guy

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Hey, Cool. Quit ruining an asset to this board with your stupid juvenile bull****. That is all.
Thanks man, but that stuff doesn't bother me. Everything that can be said about me has been. I don't let insults get to me especially on the boards unfortunately its expected. I am only on here to help you guys with E-PHARM, or any other questions, I've been at this for a long time. I've made a lot of mistakes and hopefully learned a lot from them. I am more than happy to help anyone, haters included, to avoid making them on their own.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I actually meant truth in real life an he did greet me with a hand shake and a smile he is a real nice guy
I appreciate that, I try my best. The best part of the Arnold for me, Well besides finally meeting PA was meeting you guys that recognized me from the boards. It was good to put names with faces, it makes it more personal, and that's the way we like it down here in the South. Like I said and I think T-bone can vouch. I will do my best to answer any question E-Pharm or other, just hit me up.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I appreciate that, I try my best. The best part of the Arnold for me, Well besides finally meeting PA was meeting you guys that recognized me from the boards. It was good to put names with faces, it makes it more personal, and that's the way we like it down here in the South. Like I said and I think T-bone can vouch. I will do my best to answer any question E-Pharm or other, just hit me up.

Yeah I'll vouch for you Truth, your a good guy.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know this is off topic, but I don't care. Your shoulder will get a lot of indirect work from the chest exercises, just leave at that for a while. This last month is the first month in a while where some joint wasn't killing me, the right elbow is still a bit tricky but after a month of Jointforce it is so much better than it was. Stick with it and do some cuff work if it doesn't hurt

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Good thing there are responsible, brown nosing, e-gangsters like you to put in my place. I defer to your badassery. And you can't respond cause you said "That is all"

whyteboi

Awards
So what is the best way to take Urso? With food containing fat? With a protein shake + 1 oz olive oil?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
So what is the best way to take Urso? With food containing fat? With a protein shake + 1 oz olive oil?
I'd go with the Shake plus the olive oil Ursobolic first and drop the shake on top of it

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
$300 for 48 servings. I'm all over this one.
Get the powder version that is 1.1 grams per serving and take it intranasally.
That will get it into the sytem for sure.:dance: