Who wants to get SWOLE with the SWOLE stack.

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Shockwaves

BigT, this ones for you bro..might be 'your time' :cheers:

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
NP bro. You might recognize this guy?
haha, my shiit is stiff looking at the old girl, THANK YOU. btw way when we commissioned her the whole crew spelled out 'we like ike' on flight deck, pretty cool i still have the 8x 12. official plankowner, when i re-enlisted and transfered off, the officer of deck announced 'plankowner departing'.:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BigT, this ones for you bro..might be 'your time' :cheers:
some serious fireworks right there. you can't believe the noise from them damn things. thanks for the memories.:cheers:

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
some serious fireworks right there. you can't believe the noise from them damn things. thanks for the memories.:cheers:

The first the Reagan and the one firing is the USS Iowa in 1984

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The first the Reagan and the one firing is the USS Iowa in 1984
i thought she looked to good to be ike, bigger too. you ever hear anything of the eisenhower over there?

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
My avatar is me in Greenland - standing on top of a Mt Dundas.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Me sitting in Saddams Throne in 2006.
damn, nole. that is badasss. all you need is a few dozen harem girls, lol.:cheers:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

her dad was leaving and his daughter wouldn't let go of his hand. The sacrafices these men make for us are incrediable and anyone on here with a family has to feel for them. Everyday men and women leave their families behind to go fight for our freedoms, this picture just captures that sacrifice. IMO having to leave your wife and kids would hurt more then being afraid of getting killed overseas. Here is a lil info of this particular family

Army Reserve Staff Sgt. Brett Bennethum was preparing to depart from Fort Dix, N.J., for Iraq, leaving behind his pregnant wife and two little girls. His family was there to see him off. His commanding officer didn't have the heart to tell Paige she had to let go of her daddy.

"I didn't want to let go of him," she said

"Gotta go," he told his family. But Paige walked up behind him in formation, grabbed his right hand and would not let go.

"I called her a couple of times, but she wouldn't budge," her mother said. She still wishes she was holding her father's hand.

"I just miss my dad right now,"
Like all great photos, this one says so much than words ever could. Here's my wish for today: Not a single person posts, on this thread, a political comment, a hateful comment, or a deliberately outrageous comment to grab attention....instead, we all just look at that photo and appreciate the sacrifices our servicemen and women are making. This goes way beyond petty political debates

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Damn I knew that one was gonna be tough to beat. Good Luck Smeton...rock out..