Iconic Formulations wants to put you to sleep

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We are looking for two members that want to log our topical melatonin product, Neuro Melatonin. We all need sleep and this is the way to get your best sleep. Just tell us why you can’t sleep and how this can help you.

IMG_0487.JPG

NEURO MELATONIN - A TRUE ANSWER TO SLOW RELEASE MELATONIN AND UNINTERRUPTED SLEEP

Each milliliter of Neuro Melatonin contains 10mg Melatonin

CONTAINS: Isopropanol, propylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, cis-9-octadecanoic acid, N-n-butyl-benzoyl-2-sulphimide, stearyl methacrylate, melatonin, nerolidol, Salvia Sclarea (clary sage) essential oil, glycerin, hypromellose.

DIRECTIONS:

Use the dropper to apply .25ml to 1ml topically 30-60 minutes before bedtime. Ideal application sites include the chest, shoulders, and neck. Do not exceed 1ml per day!

Rules
US only
Must be member in good standing

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We are looking for two members that want to log our topical melatonin product, Neuro Melatonin. We all need sleep and this is the way to get your best sleep. Just tell us why you can’t sleep and how this can help you.

View attachment 214525

NEURO MELATONIN - A TRUE ANSWER TO SLOW RELEASE MELATONIN AND UNINTERRUPTED SLEEP

Each milliliter of Neuro Melatonin contains 10mg Melatonin

CONTAINS: Isopropanol, propylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, cis-9-octadecanoic acid, N-n-butyl-benzoyl-2-sulphimide, stearyl methacrylate, melatonin, nerolidol, Salvia Sclarea (clary sage) essential oil, glycerin, hypromellose.

DIRECTIONS:

Use the dropper to apply .25ml to 1ml topically 30-60 minutes before bedtime. Ideal application sites include the chest, shoulders, and neck. Do not exceed 1ml per day!

Rules
US only
Must be member in good standing
Chronic insomniac. Just ran 20mg of Hi-Tech melatonin last night (3mg fast release, 7mg timed via cyclosomal type delivery) x2 tabs 10mg each. Would be very interested in this, as a natural alternative to my long-standing use of 5-10mg valium at night.

If I can use more advanced melatonin in a cycle and get better sleep and use benzos even less, that would be a win. I'll be happy to log that no problem.

EDIT - Withdrawn, there are probably some folks here that need this more than I. And I am running cycles already, wouldn't be able to run only Melatonin for 30 days straight likely.

Last edited:
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't exactly "feel right" applying for an opportunity to log this product because in the past I tried, and very much liked, what I believe was a limited "beta" run of this product some time ago. But, depending on pricing, I will look to purchase.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i felt considerably better effects from this than oral melatonin...i don't get much from oral melatonin.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Currently using this occasionally alongside Neuro AET. TD melatonin feels completely different from oral, so if you've had less than impressive results from oral melatonin and have trouble sleeping this might be a good product to try. Better in every way than oral for me, takes a little longer to kick in though.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Neuro Melatonin has been a game changer for many users - I've received a bunch of emails from people who just love this stuff...especially for the price.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't exactly "feel right" applying for an opportunity to log this product because in the I tried, and very much liked, what I believe was a limited "beta" run of this product some time ago. But, depending on pricing, I will look to purchase.
It’s $19.99. Very reasonable.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ill drop my review sometimes this week

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another few days to get those apps in

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Last day for this is Sunday

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Chronic insomniac. Just ran 20mg of Hi-Tech melatonin last night (3mg fast release, 7mg timed via cyclosomal type delivery) x2 tabs 10mg each. Would be very interested in this, as a natural alternative to my long-standing use of 5-10mg valium at night.

If I can use more advanced melatonin in a cycle and get better sleep and use benzos even less, that would be a win. I'll be happy to log that no problem.

EDIT - Withdrawn, there are probably some folks here that need this more than I. And I am running cycles already, wouldn't be able to run only Melatonin for 30 days straight likely.
If your interested in running even if longer than a month and can keep a good log I’m good with it.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your interested in running even if longer than a month and can keep a good log I’m good with it.
Cool, I have family trip 4/20-5/1, but could start a neuro-melatonin log then.. can even see how it helps with a night after some jet lag on the way home.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cool, I have family trip 4/20-5/1, but could start a neuro-melatonin log then.. can even see how it helps with a night after some jet lag on the way home.
Send me your info

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IS this still going or on hold? Back from PTO, send a PM few days back.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer