Who wants to be in the right state? The Anadraulic State!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
saweeet!!!

Guess I got some Pming to do!

Looks like Ill get to do a fine lil LG Sciences PCT stack considering I JUST received my BC+EAA today, along with some free I-GH-1 and also have a bottle of Slin on hand with only a few servings removed... figured it would better serve me during PCT so Ive been saving it after my initial trial doses.

Thanks so much to 3clipse, Craig and the LG Sciences Crew for being awesome guys and rewarding your online customers so well as I got myBC+EAA with the AM50 code and THEN got some free product AND a T-shirt and now get to test out and log a leading edge preworkout product! Def stoked bout this!!
Thanks for the kind words man :) I will enjoy reading your log and seeing what you think.

I love our Bcaa/Eaa product, so stoked we make it!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
ya I def like it!!! only thing that made me cranky is they had no notes section on the ordering screen so with my code I knew Id be gettin a T but didnt have any way to specify the size... as I expected I was sent an XL when I prefer L... its all good, just got some growin to do :D
Dude, how do you fit in a size large?! I weigh the same as you and my XL's are getting tight...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Swoll is short for Swollen. It's the same as calling someone "Buff"

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
hahahahaha how do you not know swoll!! I thought everyone said that!? maybe its cali slang?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Outside LA,,, In Palmdale

Why did I leave? Uncle sam Brotha! told me to get the hell out a Cali...plus gas was to high! lol..hahahahahaha

very cool! are you enjoying the military? (not attacking you)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very cool! are you enjoying the military? (not attacking you)
Most def....great times Its done allot for me, and family. Paid for my degree 100% but with good things theres always flipsides to everything..Its life