Who wants to be in the right state? The Anadraulic State!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I withdraw my application ..

Bigger, Better things came up . . . :think:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
That's a shame man, you had a damn good application. :)
Lol, perhaps so, but with 3 jugs being given away my chances were not good .. texas has a pretty good grip on one .. got people going into PCT, which is attractice as well .. one left ?! hmm..

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Lol, perhaps so, but with 3 jugs being given away my chances were not good .. texas has a pretty good grip on one .. got people going into PCT, which is attractice as well .. one left ?! hmm..
IS this the reason you dropped out? If it is, my advice is keep your name in the hat.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys i decided to pick my choices tonight so here they are!!

1. Vikinginc
2. Poopypanties :lol:
3. GMG760

I need yall to holla at ya boyyyyyy with dem' addies!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well damn. I was wanting to try this. Give it hell guys! I cant be greedy haha.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

1. Vikinginc
3. GMG760

Nice picks man! Some solid logs will come from those guys :)
Told ya Vikinginc, always keep the faith man :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I assume this is going to be targeted more towards PCT? if the Psarm had anything to do with this i would gladly trade it in

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I assume this is going to be targeted more towards PCT? if the Psarm had anything to do with this i would gladly trade it in
So basically you're saying you don't really want to log pSarm?

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
nice picks i'll be checkin these logs close cuz i got my andy state coming in a few days and will be loggin the pSarm's pretty soon so i'll be checkin the logs to see what to expect from the andy state as i'll be waiting awhile before running that solo.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
nice picks i'll be checkin these logs close cuz i got my andy state coming in a few days and will be loggin the pSarm's pretty soon so i'll be checkin the logs to see what to expect from the andy state as i'll be waiting awhile before running that solo.
Look forward to your logs man!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

1. Vikinginc
3. GMG760

didnt vikininc drop out???

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
man this sucks! this is the 4th LG contest i have not been picked for!! I guess, they just dont want to show Grila any love! lol

Congrats guys! poop and GMG are great picks for loggers!!! I will be following these guys!

Thanks,
GJJ

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think he did, he might have to come and clear this up as obviously we want this log run shortly....

well, if he did drop out.... cough which he did! cough, I am still here to giver a try!

Thanks'
GJJ

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1. Vikinginc
3. GMG760

Congrats to all you guys!

Damm I cant wait for these damm logs to start! and next pay check! hahahaha hint hint!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
SWEEEEEEET!!!!!

Kick ass!:afro:

Let me know what I gotta do to start this bad boy up... who do I PM my addy to? Edit: Nevermind, stupid question...

Thanks guys!!! I am so stoked you picked me! Get ready for a great log!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I can not believe I was picked ! .. Believe me, I was wanting to run this one bad, and checked the updates about three times daily since my application went in, but I admit that I withdrew just from reading the implications of who was to run .. and then I saw 3 bottles being given away, and I was convinced I wouldn't make it. I was then approached by a seperate company rep who I've logged for before, and we worked out a stack together, so I regrettably have to stand by my decision to withdraw.

Legal Gear reps; Craigmatthew, 3clipseGT; I hope this won't ruin my rep with you guys! I'll make sure to represent gooood when I hit up MMv2 (3 bottles worth) in January!

.. I know Texas and Grila won't disappoint, however; whichever one you pick will serve your product and company reputation well !

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say just use it...... you were picked. and you were honest. you withdrew which was cool.... Theres a reson why they picked you and not others...Id say run it, log it let us know im waiting for the logs!!!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I say just use it...... you were picked. and you were honest. you withdrew which was cool.... Theres a reson why they picked you and not others...Id say run it, log it let us know im waiting for the logs!!!
I must say this is very true!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I can not believe I was picked ! .. Believe me, I was wanting to run this one bad, and checked the updates about three times daily since my application went in, but I admit that I withdrew just from reading the implications of who was to run .. and then I saw 3 bottles being given away, and I was convinced I wouldn't make it. I was then approached by a seperate company rep who I've logged for before, and we worked out a stack together, so I regrettably have to stand by my decision to withdraw.

Legal Gear reps; Craigmatthew, 3clipseGT; I hope this won't ruin my rep with you guys! I'll make sure to represent gooood when I hit up MMv2 (3 bottles worth) in January!

.. I know Texas and Grila won't disappoint, however; whichever one you pick will serve your product and company reputation well !

Talk to 3clipsGT and craig, maybe they will let you run it with the other log you are doing? I am sure you will not lose any cred or love from these two! they are like teddy bears lol! By the way, whats the other log you are going to be doing?

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Talk to 3clipsGT and craig, maybe they will let you run it with the other log you are doing? I am sure you will not lose any cred or love from these two! they are like teddy bears lol! By the way, whats the other log you are going to be doing?
Hahaha, teddybears, huh ?! I'll make sure to make up for it, in my MMv2-run coming up, as mentioned ..

Best of luck to the chosen ones for this one! I'll make sure to keep Anadraulic State in mind as my pre-workout drink during the MMv2 run. The combination sounds snaggalicious ! :thumbsup:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I will chat to 3clipseGT and see what's up guys :)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
With all due respect to Vikinginc, he is a huge guy, has great logs, and is very reputable around here; I have to say the reason that he withdrew is a very respectful one, but very appropriate as well.

If LG wants to get some REAL info about their product, the product should be run solo. I mean, if I was to do a sponsored 1T log, I would expect that Primordial Performance would expect me to log it solo, rather than my plan of running it with Hdrol and Feraguno. When I run it with Hdrol and the Feraguno, I probably won't have a good grasp on what is really doing what to my body... I mean, yea I am growing on all three, but which is contributing most, or which is contributing what? IT wouldn't be a fair log as far as the product in question is concerned.

That's why I am dropping all my PCT supplements other than my Cycle Assist and my SERM once I get AS. If I continued on with my other products, I wouldn't really know what AS did for me.

That being said, I vote for Grila to get the last bottle if Vikinginc has turned it down... it seems like Grila REALLY wants to run this for you guys. I bet he does a great job too.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grila jujitsu throw me ur addy bro! :thumbsup: You know we got love for ya!

Also me and Viking chatted through PM and i can definately understand why he chose to do what he did! No harsh feelings at all from us at LG! Good luck bro!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

Also me and Viking chatted through PM and i can definately understand why he chose to do what he did! No harsh feelings at all from us at LG! Good luck bro!
You hear that Grila?! Turn that frown upside down homie!!!

The whole Cali-Roll Deep Crew is rollin deep for LG!!!

:thumbsup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You hear that Grila?! Turn that frown upside down homie!!!

The whole Cali-Roll Deep Crew is rollin deep for LG!!!

:thumbsup:

Hahahah no doubt!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With all due respect to Vikinginc, he is a huge guy, has great logs, and is very reputable around here; I have to say the reason that he withdrew is a very respectful one, but very appropriate as well.

If LG wants to get some REAL info about their product, the product should be run solo. I mean, if I was to do a sponsored 1T log, I would expect that Primordial Performance would expect me to log it solo, rather than my plan of running it with Hdrol and Feraguno. When I run it with Hdrol and the Feraguno, I probably won't have a good grasp on what is really doing what to my body... I mean, yea I am growing on all three, but which is contributing most, or which is contributing what? IT wouldn't be a fair log as far as the product in question is concerned.

That's why I am dropping all my PCT supplements other than my Cycle Assist and my SERM once I get AS. If I continued on with my other products, I wouldn't really know what AS did for me.

That being said, I vote for Grila to get the last bottle if Vikinginc has turned it down... it seems like Grila REALLY wants to run this for you guys. I bet he does a great job too.
Couldnt agree more..! Funny I just told GJJ he'd have his chance.. then BAMM! 10 mins later hes got it... This dude wants it, might be one of the best logs out lol...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

Excellent choice!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!! I promise I will not disappoint! thanks again to everyone for all the support!

Thanks to LG for picking me!!

Cali-RollDEEP Crew running the show!!!!

Thanks,
GJJ

P.S. That's a lot of thanks.... lol

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!! I promise I will not disappoint! thanks again to everyone for all the support!

Thanks to LG for picking me!!

Thanks,
GJJ

P.S. That's a lot of thanks.... lol
Glad you got it mate, you had my vote :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you got it mate, you had my vote :)

lol ....I'd like to think I was the deciding factor.... But I'll give the credit to Craig/3clipseGT/and GMG... I once lived in Cali..hahahaha

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
lol ....I'd like to think I was the deciding factor.... But I'll give the credit to Craig/3clipseGT/and GMG... I once lived in Cali..hahahaha

cali huh! where and why did u leave?!

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
Oh well too bad

Congrats to winners!

everything happens for a reason

but you know what they say

if at first you dont succeed, Try, ...try....try. try try try try try and try try try try, trytrytry, try try, trytrytrye, try try, try trytrytry try again

hahaha

im sure ill catch ya, on one of your other products

Peace

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Oh well too bad

Congrats to winners!

everything happens for a reason

but you know what they say

if at first you dont succeed, Try, ...try....try. try try try try try and try try try try, trytrytry, try try, trytrytrye, try try, try trytrytry try again

hahaha

im sure ill catch ya, on one of your other products

Peace
This is the kind of attitude that get's people SWOLL.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
saweeet!!!

Guess I got some Pming to do!

Looks like Ill get to do a fine lil LG Sciences PCT stack considering I JUST received my BC+EAA today, along with some free I-GH-1 and also have a bottle of Slin on hand with only a few servings removed... figured it would better serve me during PCT so Ive been saving it after my initial trial doses.

Thanks so much to 3clipse, Craig and the LG Sciences Crew for being awesome guys and rewarding your online customers so well as I got myBC+EAA with the AM50 code and THEN got some free product AND a T-shirt and now get to test out and log a leading edge preworkout product! Def stoked bout this!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
saweeet!!!

Guess I got some Pming to do!

Looks like Ill get to do a fine lil LG Sciences PCT stack considering I JUST received my BC+EAA today, along with some free I-GH-1 and also have a bottle of Slin on hand with only a few servings removed... figured it would better serve me during PCT so Ive been saving it after my initial trial doses.

Thanks so much to 3clipse, Craig and the LG Sciences Crew for being awesome guys and rewarding your online customers so well as I got myBC+EAA with the AM50 code and THEN got some free product AND a T-shirt and now get to test out and log a leading edge preworkout product! Def stoked bout this!!
Dude, I saw the shirts on the LG site... They look dope!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya I def like it!!! only thing that made me cranky is they had no notes section on the ordering screen so with my code I knew Id be gettin a T but didnt have any way to specify the size... as I expected I was sent an XL when I prefer L... its all good, just got some growin to do :D