Who wants the NEW PES Fat Burner to launch at Nutraplanet?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really like the fact that it is powdered!
That definitely intrigues me. As easy as tossing a scoop in with the pre-workout drink or post shake. Would be difficult for the second dose for me at work though. My co-workers already thing something is up with all the damn pills I take!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yes.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That definitely intrigues me. As easy as tossing a scoop in with the pre-workout drink or post shake. Would be difficult for the second dose for me at work though. My co-workers already thing something is up with all the damn pills I take!
Aren't there cups that you just fill with liquid, hit a button and it drops your powder into the drink? Makes it sly 007 like.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Aren't there cups that you just fill with liquid, hit a button and it drops your powder into the drink? Makes it sly 007 like.
They also have those new little small funnels that you keep the powder in and discreetly open it in a water.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WTF??? I need to find these!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take some before work and some in the afternoon. It looks and tastes like a tasty beverage

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take some before work and some in the afternoon. It looks and tastes like a tasty beverage
Third shifter, I wake up about 4pm work 11-7:30 sleep by 9-10am :-/ will have to get one of those cups! Lol

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Third shifter, I wake up about 4pm work 11-7:30 sleep by 9-10am :-/ will have to get one of those cups! Lol
USP has one of those discrete funnel types.

I believe the name of the one I was talking about was Shaker Pro 40.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
USP has one of those discrete funnel types.

I believe the name of the one I was talking about was Shaker Pro 40.
This place has everything you could want...

http://thesourcestore.com/products.html
Thank you both! I'm going to look into these! The worse was running something in liquid suspension. Running out to the car 3 times a day was getting to be suspicious being I don't smoke! LMAO Luckily I'm a Leader so I do the questioning. ;-)

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Perfect time for this to come out! I'm about to start cutting!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've actually put off buying anything until I get my hands on this. I'm gonna log the hell out of it, too.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've actually put off buying anything until I get my hands on this. I'm gonna log the hell out of it, too.
Definitely in! :). I would love to get ahold of some myself!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You ain't down with us no more!. You ain't fat!. You ain't nothing!

I am a deserter of the Fatty clan :(...but if my bulking plans fall into fruition...I might be back for a period between September and December :D! We shall see my friend!

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
So what are we looking at for release date, price, name, supp. Facts.

Xylez

Awards
Woo, ordered 2 bottles of Erase and AE, now just need this to be released so i can get my 2 bottles.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Going to stack em??
AT2+Alphamine+EP? Pweze? Stack for cuts?

Last I went for EP+AT2 I got popping abs haha I could get back to that in no time given you make that stack happen in NP bro :D! (Given I did look like a beanpole hahaha , but I guess I have bulked up a bit now, so it could be fine)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to pick up some Erase, but having to wait on Alphamine. Why put one in the cart when you can throw in 2? ;)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Pre-sale and write up is only a couple of days away... Woohoo

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine tastes amazing.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didnt say that... NP is the best and only source for me :)
I agree, just wish there was some loyal customer club or something like that. I spend so much damn money with them! Maybe they should start like a point system like 1 point for every 10 dollars spent and if you get 15 points free shipping or 10 percent off orders or something?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I agree, just wish there was some loyal customer club or something like that. I spend so much damn money with them! Maybe they should start like a point system like 1 point for every 10 dollars spent and if you get 15 points free shipping or 10 percent off orders or something?
I like this idea. With so many choices out there, it's nice to be rewarded for continually choosing one vendor. I'll sign the petition.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if your trying to make us jealous... But it's working if so.
Why would it make you jealous that I have the brand new PES fat burner pre release as well as other formulas before they hit the market? :)

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Why would it make you jealous that I have the brand new PES fat burner pre release as well as other formulas before they hit the market? :)
Because everybody knows that people in the US are supposed to get the stuff first! Even if they don't work for the company that makes it.