Who wants the NEW PES Fat Burner to launch at Nutraplanet?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
You should just call it "The NEW PES Fat Burner" lol....but hey, catchy, easy to remember! And when you put PES on the label, it's bound to sell! :)

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I still think PESticide would be an awesome name for their fat burner.

Testdriver

Testdriver

Awards
PES.... It's pronounced .. PEEZ. As in... PEEZ hook us up with a mondo...de-flabjulating ...lard torchin' PHAT BURNER!!!!

gottalift78

gottalift78

Awards
PES.... It's pronounced .. PEEZ. As in... PEEZ hook us up with a mondo...de-flabjulating ...lard torchin' PHAT BURNER!!!!
i might be a little late, but i would love to try. I'm getting ready to run Erase pro and stack it with XFA and DAA. Would be nice to toss in..

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
They should even put it in a "PES" dispenser

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
We havent hyped it one bit...lol. Im not into the hyping. Just let the products speak for themselves
But I will say this....NutraPlanet is definitely ready for that intro sale, we are ready to make some noise! This product deserves to be heard! "Once they try it, they'll buy it"....they will because A. It's of course an amazing product. B. Because PES wouldn't come out with no BS. ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Testdriver

Testdriver

Awards
PES (Pretty Effin Slow?)

WHERE'S THE FIRE?!?!

(go ahead...say it...."in my pants!"....you know you wanna)

:)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES (Pretty Effin Sure) this will be awesome!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A better idea would have been to start who doesn't want the new PES fat burner to launch at Nutra.

It would already be ten pages back and filled with no replies.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Ummm, bump for the PES Insider email! Made me giggly inside ;) hahaha

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aug 1st will be sweet!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
or at least a name!

Xylez

Awards
Guess ill hold off on AT2, RELEASE IT!

Or will it be fine to stack with AT2?

TaNkD Up

Awards
Will have a hard time deciding between this and genomyx's new burner hmmmm

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES (Pretty Effin Slow?)

WHERE'S THE FIRE?!?!

(go ahead...say it...."in my pants!"....you know you wanna)

:)
PES (Pretty Effin Sure) this will be awesome!!
This^ guaranteed!!
Bring it!
A better idea would have been to start who doesn't want the new PES fat burner to launch at Nutra.

It would already be ten pages back and filled with no replies.
Ummm, bump for the PES Insider email! Made me giggly inside ;) hahaha
Aug 1st will be sweet!
Gimme gimme!
Can I get some details?
We need info!
or at least a name!
Guess ill hold off on AT2, RELEASE IT!

Or will it be fine to stack with AT2?
I'm in, that's for sure
Will have a hard time deciding between this and genomyx's new burner hmmmm
Could I give a hint to the ingredients? I don't know, it depends how many people ask. ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are we talking a signed petition here?? Lol

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of our european accounts call us pes ("pess") instead of P E S lol

i might be a little late, but i would love to try. I'm getting ready to run Erase pro and stack it with XFA and DAA. Would be nice to toss in..
We will be having some logging opportunities at launch on AM and our facebook. We are also giving NP 6 free bottles to give out on facebook and other promotions.

They should even put it in a "PES" dispenser
Lets do it! Ninja monkey head

But I will say this....NutraPlanet is definitely ready for that intro sale, we are ready to make some noise! This product deserves to be heard! "Once they try it, they'll buy it"....they will because A. It's of course an amazing product. B. Because PES wouldn't come out with no BS. ;)
Weve spent so long developing this. Many sleepless nights. Getting doses perfecting for results. So many products shoot for the single dose feel and forget all about the main goal of a fat burner....results. It takes a long time developing a great product when you have to run numerous 4 week trials to gauge real world results.

After this comes a preworkout! One thing at a time though..i need to eat and sleep still

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of our european accounts call us pes ("pess") instead of P E S lol

We will be having some logging opportunities at launch on AM and our facebook. We are also giving NP 6 free bottles to give out on facebook and other promotions.

Lets do it! Ninja monkey head

Weve spent so long developing this. Many sleepless nights. Getting doses perfecting for results. So many products shoot for the single dose feel and forget all about the main goal of a fat burner....results. It takes a long time developing a great product when you have to run numerous 4 week trials to gauge real world results.

After this comes a preworkout! One thing at a time though..i need to eat and sleep still
Exciting news! I'm sure with the time you've put into developing this it's going to be an amazing product! :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I am excited for this one, PES makes legit products amongst so many that don't. Keep us informed... curious if I can stack this with the anabolic may be taking???

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natty how would you compare the fatloss results of alphamine to anything else that you've taken before? I know you guys ran a lot of tests prior to release. What were some of things you noted, say in comparison to Alpha-T2. This product has me very excited as a precardio aid.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Alphamine anyone?
Stop teasing and just give it to us already! Our credit cards are out and we are ready for the huge intro sale. We heard that if we are one of the first 100 callers that you will double our order for free! Oh wait, maybe that was the infomercial I was watching....

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natty how would you compare the fatloss results of alphamine to anything else that you've taken before? I know you guys ran a lot of tests prior to release. What were some of things you noted, say in comparison to Alpha-T2. This product has me very excited as a precardio aid.
This would be extremely beneficial as a precardio aid actually. The ingredients will allow you to get more out of your cardio. The fat loss effects are stronger than Alpha-T2, and in my opinion as well as the inside testers, better than the OEP + AT2 stack and better tha EC.

The feel is similar to EC...but different. Cleaner and lasting longer. Way more thermogenic.

Not to mention the product itself reaches way beyond just fat loss, but ultimate appearance enhancement.

Stop teasing and just give it to us already! Our credit cards are out and we are ready for the huge intro sale. We heard that if we are one of the first 100 callers that you will double our order for free! Oh wait, maybe that was the infomercial I was watching....
Stop watching the shake weight ads

Can you give some stacking info for this and AT2?

Oh and please :)
It will take some time to see how these can be stacked. Many will find Alphamine to be so strong they do not want to stack. But some options would be:

1 AT2 + 1.5 Alphamine scoops in the morning

2 AT2 + 1 Alphamine scoop in the evening

Empty stomach.

Everyone is about to experience the amazingness of a powdered fat burner. Customized dosing in every dose!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully you all are signed up for PES Insider there was news announced earlier about Alphamine

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see what the muscle hardening/preservation agents are!