who is using Trenavar?

bulky

bulky

Awards
lol see?! Nobody wants to cut!

That's why I said Bulky's log will prove to be one of the only ones that ends up being beneficial in this. Everyone gets greedy ;)
Hmm i don't really have a log. I'm posting most of my updates in this thread. I should probably start one but I'm pretty lousy at it.

Anyways, ever since I increased the dose of trenavar from 30mg to 45mg, I'm noticing a feeling of warmness. No nightsweats, but then again it's the winter season. I don't usually turn on the heat in my room because i sleep under a 3 layer blanket which provides adequate warmth, but lately, I think i was subconsciously kicking off the 2 other thicker layers. Even with one layer of blanket, I wasn't feeling cold at all. Keep in mind that my room can get as cold as 50F without the heat on, seriously. Just yesterday at a work meeting, the meeting room was really cold, as if someone cranked up the AC. Everyone in the meeting was shivering except me lol. I think I was the only one in there with a T-Shirt on.

Other side effects I've notice is the increase of acne on my face, despite exfoliating the crap out of it in anticipation of drug-induced acne. Bacne seems to be "normal", meaning I always had bacne so I can't really tell if anything changed lol.

I did chest last night and strength seems to be fine. I am noticing slight changes/fatloss daily, but that's mainly because of dieting, though I should give credit to Trenavar for muscle preservation. I'm still at a 1000+calorie deficit btw, which is impractical to cut on naturally if your goal is to preserve muscle mass.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
going to probably pick some of this stuff up and run it a few wks after i have stopped the Dbol. Plan on getting enough to run 45-75mg a day and will be running for 6 wks. I had planned on using something else but this has me intrigued... Ohh yeah running 600mg test e through out.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to take this too far off topic but im really surprised u all are getting the gear past the subcutaneous layers To an appreciable level with which is required for gear to do it's thing hence the standard application of " Intramuscular " injects.

Ive been injecting for 10 years and I'm fairly lean and if I used a slin pin even on the " thinner/shallow " muscular areas mentioned, I would have to assume I am getting/yielding less than optimal results.

Any intelligent insight here?

slin pin's my brothers... they work wonders in smaller muscles, and minimal if any scarring
Agreed. I use a 1/2 in, 27 gauge slin pin for my tren acetate, and it works perfectly. Injections into the upper end of the quad produce very minimal post injection pain (and none later into the cycle). There's little fat in the region, so a slin pin gets right through to the muscle. Fukc pinning into the visible regions of my delts. Sounds problematic and painful. After trying several locations, upper quads are my favorite. Only person who might notice the temporary tiny pin marks there is a chick as she's going down on me lol, although she'll be way too distracted to notice.

I understand the hopes surrounding trenavar as an oral version of trenbolone. Of course that's exciting! But naturally I have my doubts. I'm curious about the bioavailabity and rate of conversion to active trenbolone and whether there are any other metabolites. I've read the trenavar hormone profile info, and there's a lot of speculation on its bioavailability and potency. Let's say it's 80% resistant to first pass metabolism and 80% converted to trenbolone (very unlikely), the 30 to 45 mg dose people are taking would be on the very low side of a tren acetate dose. This doesn't mean that this low dose is not effective, as trenbolone is a super potent compound. People could definitely see gains. But why not go with the tren ace instead? I saw that legality was a huge concern. The line of legality has already been crossed with most cycles. I don't worry about illegally using a SERM, smoking a blunt every once in a while, or going a bit over the speed limit. As long as I'm not driving down the street and shooting up my tren ace at the same time, I'm not worried about it lol. But that's just me.

Anyway, I'm posting without reading through all 15 pages. I'll look back and see if people have gotten good results. I can't argue with kept gains. Trenbolone's a beast for keeping gains due to its antagonism of the cortisol receptor. Even at low doses, I could see some benefits. No matter what, it still can never replace the good ol' tren acetate in my book.

Edit: After reading through several pages, it appears trenavar is mostly ineffective as speculated. Plus most of the things I've said have already been mentioned. Definitely go with the Tren A or even another PH if you have to IMO.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a quick disclaimer - I am pretty sure PoopyPants has been a long time REP for IBE

Not saying this to devalue PoopyPant's results, but product feedback from Company Reps should be analyzed appropriately and with a reasonable discernment.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Not to take this too far off topic but im really surprised u all are getting the gear past the subcutaneous layers To an appreciable level with which is required for gear to do it's thing hence the standard application of " Intramuscular " injects.

Ive been injecting for 10 years and I'm fairly lean and if I used a slin pin even on the " thinner/shallow " muscular areas mentioned, I would have to assume I am getting/yielding less than optimal results.

Any intelligent insight here?
Yeah I mean it's def possible to miss or to go to shallow, but that's the case with pinning anywhere. From my experience for something like the chest, delts, arms it is more than enough. I typically press the pin firmly against the skin which allows it to indent a good half inch and get plenty deep for those given muscles. I wouldn't use this method for quads or glutes though

That being said, there is research showing the effective use of Test E pinned sub q... so i wouldn't be too worried either way

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
Yeah I mean it's def possible to miss or to go to shallow, but that's the case with pinning anywhere. From my experience for something like the chest, delts, arms it is more than enough. I typically press the pin firmly against the skin which allows it to indent a good half inch and get plenty deep for those given muscles. I wouldn't use this method for quads or glutes though

That being said, there is research showing the effective use of Test E pinned sub q... so i wouldn't be too worried either way
I read a study about hormone replacement therapy where men kept a steadier hormone level when injecting sub-q as opposed to intramuscular. This inspired me to try injecting tren ace sub-q because I was getting tired of pip all the time. This is a terrible idea btw, I wouldn't suggest this to anyone. My only assumption is that test e and test c being a long ester must have a different reaction to sub-q injections. Do I think the tren still works sub-q? Yes. Would I ever inject tren a sub-q again? Hell no! The pip was infinitely worse with a sub-q injection. For the record, I've never tried another gear injection sub-q so that's about as far as my personal experiments have gone. For what it's worth.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jethro- what's pip stand for?

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Jethro- what's pip stand for?
Pip = Post injection pain. Also I use 27 gauge needles for my tren acetate, and it draws up very quickly. Takes about 30 seconds to withdraw 0.5 mL. Then I put the cap on and heat it under running hot water for about 60 seconds. Takes about 30 seconds or less to inject and the pip is very minimal. The needle is 1/2 inch and I pin in the upper most portion of my thigh just a few inches below my hip.

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
Pip = Post injection pain. Also I use 27 gauge needles for my tren acetate, and it draws up very quickly. Takes about 30 seconds to withdraw 0.5 mL. Then I put the cap on and heat it under running hot water for about 60 seconds. Takes about 30 seconds or less to inject and the pip is very minimal. The needle is 1/2 inch and I pin in the upper most portion of my thigh just a few inches below my hip.
Not to get off topic on this thread, but the location @Jonny784 described for pinning is most definitely the least painful of all the locations I've used. Highly recommend it.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
im going to be running trenavar as soon as it gets to my house..... watch out for my log!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im going to be running trenavar as soon as it gets to my house..... watch out for my log!
How high of a dose do you plan on running??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would think from the logs that 60 would be nice.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
How high of a dose do you plan on running??

it depends how much IBE sends me... if i only get 2 packs, i might have to stay under 60.... if i get 3, ill prob end up going up depending how i feel...

when i ran dimethazine, i ran it for 6 weeks at 45mg with decent gains.... also sd high dosed and both with decent gains.... i have a good amount of experience with aas/ds so ill know right away whats up with trenavar

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it depends how much IBE sends me... if i only get 2 packs, i might have to stay under 60.... if i get 3, ill prob end up going up depending how i feel...

when i ran dimethazine, i ran it for 6 weeks at 45mg with decent gains.... also sd high dosed and both with decent gains.... i have a good amount of experience with aas/ds so ill know right away whats up with trenavar
I hope you're running it solo, so we can see some pure Trenavar results.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'll be subbing there. :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am using trenavar.

75mg e/d for 6 weeks. log is in the log section.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard people pinning there w/ good success.

Would love to see a nicely illustrated pic identifying the exact location - got one?

I've injected just about everywhere but traps lol

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
The tensor fasciae latae muscle.
Exactly. I also rotate to the sartorius and the uppermost part of the rectus femoris. Google thigh anatomy for more images. Here's a good rule of thumb: any part of your thigh above balls level. Just my preference, but this was the miracle area that made pinning tren acetate daily tolerable.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm trying that crap this week loll

Thanks J & J

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Since Trenavar is a non-methyl, does this mean it will be less toxic to the liver than a methyl? I know only published bloods will show it. However, people are saying its hard on the liver, but it's a non methyl so I'm confused.
Focker just run a TRT test base with itWe all know it converts to trenbolone but how the fock will u know what's a good muscle building dose in that maze focking cycle of yours. Besides, do u really need that much steroids? Half of your cycle will produce the same results. We don't even know how trenavar is on the liver (more so your own liver everyone reacts differently) so you're actually gonna use superdrol, then trenavar, then epistane? Wreckless Kind of a worthless log (in terms of deciding whether trenavar is worth buying) But ill still follow..... Focking bish
Careful, Trenavar MIGHT have some hepatotoxicity attributes that we are all unaware of at this time. Real Tren certainly does despite it being non-methylated.

I mention this due to your SD run. SD is highly taxing on the liver as Im sure you know.
That's a good point. We know won't until ppl post bloodwork. I'd run a low dose of SD with it just to b on the safer side plus avoid the sides of SD.
over 13 lbs in the first 4weeks (will officially know tonight when I weigh in.

Dosed 45/60/60/75

gained plenty of strength and mass. Started 4-AD week 3 to help with libido and lethargy.

bloodwork shows minimal to no liver toxicity, certainly not methyl like while the benefits HAVE been. (Est sky rocketed from 4-AD with no AI)

Start

week 4

Going to bump the dose now even higher to see where this stuff caps off and get bloods done again at the end of the cycle.

Just a quick disclaimer - I am pretty sure PoopyPants has been a long time REP for IBE

Not saying this to devalue PoopyPant's results, but product feedback from Company Reps should be analyzed appropriately and with a reasonable discernment.
Poopypants hasnt repped for IBE since 2009 before PHF even bought them and more recently was a rep for Primordial performance but right now not reppin anyone. Take it FWIW his results are legit and has no reason to lie.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Did the 4-AD Help the old Libido??
oh yes.... test only rose 200 some odd point over base lines, but let me tell you, thats more then enough for a decent libido boost!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh yes.... test only rose 200 some odd point over base lines, but let me tell you, thats more then enough for a decent libido boost!
Awesome, that's good info for us future Trenavar users. lol

TimeBomb

Awards
Sounds like boladrol all over again IBE if your going to put out compounds make sure they work- I know boladrol is bunk because if it really converted to bolasterone at a significant rate- I would have hoards of it- didn't see gains for **** on bola and it sounds like this is the same thing all over again
Totally agree with this Boladrol was ****!!

I wont try another IBE product no matter what the reviews say, poor company!!!

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
then stay the heck of this post then, I don't care if you like us or not

Totally agree with this Boladrol was ****!!

I wont try another IBE product no matter what the reviews say, poor company!!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this type of stuff can be expected when a company releases a brand new compound even if they're own testing went well

at least they're putting out new sh*t... just pick and choose carefully which new compounds to buy

i just quickly looked at boladrol vs bolesterone structure... it's not a regular ketone on the 17 which gets converted easily in body by 17b-hsd... it is fully alkylated on the 17

so the site of conversion to bolesterone is the 3-oh on boladrol which needs to be converted to 3-ketone for it to become bolesterone. that's an odd conversion through 3-hsd but that looks like the only way to make it work

halodrol is the same way and we know it has little conversion to turinabol.... luckily for halodrol it is pretty active already before even converting to turinabal

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
trenavar is way more promising to be a good pro-hormone....

i have not looked at MENT yet.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Poopypants

If you're out there, hope this post did not offend u. Please don't take out of context. I just think reps' product opinions need to be scrutinized a bit harsher for obvious reasons.

Thanks ;)

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I make a good living, so i am never concerned with price. But, that doesn't mean I don't pay attention. Look at what something costs when it first comes out, and then check back after all the promises from the company and reps have gone unmet.......SALE!!!!! It was $89.95, now it's two for $49!!! Hello Bola, Protodrol, Tren-This or that
whatever , etc.

If i was a company and still brave enough and had enough liability insurance, I would be selling Superdrol clones for $200 a bottle right now! Spawn was SD's skinny little brother and it got banned and now it's priceless!!

"And that's all I have to say about that". Forrest Gump

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I make a good living, so i am never concerned with price. But, that doesn't mean I don't pay attention. Look at what something costs when it first comes out, and then check back after all the promises from the company and reps have gone unmet.......SALE!!!!! It was $89.95, now it's two for $49!!! Hello Bola, Protodrol, Tren-This or that
whatever , etc.

If i was a company and still brave enough and had enough liability insurance, I would be selling Superdrol clones for $200 a bottle right now! Spawn was SD's skinny little brother and it got banned and now it's priceless!!

"And that's all I have to say about that". Forrest Gump
Very valid point there brother.

jason79

Awards
halodrol is the same way and we know it has little conversion to turinabol.... luckily for halodrol it is pretty active already before even converting to turinabal
What figures have you heard for Hdrol being metabolized to turinabol? Where did you get these figures? If you have a reference can you post it, because I've never seen anything in black and white, only conjecture. Without seeing legit data I have a hard time believing that anyone knows for sure how much of these 3-OH actually convert and how much activity comes from the metabolite vs the 3-OH compound.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this type of stuff can be expected when a company releases a brand new compound even if they're own testing went well

at least they're putting out new sh*t... just pick and choose carefully which new compounds to buy

i just quickly looked at boladrol vs bolesterone structure... it's not a regular ketone on the 17 which gets converted easily in body by 17b-hsd... it is fully alkylated on the 17

so the site of conversion to bolesterone is the 3-oh on boladrol which needs to be converted to 3-ketone for it to become bolesterone. that's an odd conversion through 3-hsd but that looks like the only way to make it work

so is boladiol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What figures have you heard for Hdrol being metabolized to turinabol? Where did you get these figures? If you have a reference can you post it, because I've never seen anything in black and white, only conjecture. Without seeing legit data I have a hard time believing that anyone knows for sure how much of these 3-OH actually convert and how much activity comes from the metabolite vs the 3-OH compound.
hd has little, if any at all, conversion to oral turinabol. choco milk knows this, as anyone else with half a brain (and is familiar with steroids), also understands this is what he meant with his post.

hd is and should be thought of as an oral actice methylated steroid, and not a pro hormone to turinabol. it does not need to conver in order to bind (however weakly) to the androgen receptor. it's long half life makes up for the weak binding abilities though.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am in the end of my 2nd week of my 6 week run of trenavar. I am pleased with this compound. and if the price was in the 20-25 dollar range, I would purchase 2-3 packs, as i feel it is a good alternative to hdrol, or pmag.

but if it comes down to cost, i would rather buy 2-3 bottles of hd/pmag over 2-3 packs of trenavar the way it's priced right/dosed now. but, i know there are people who will pay this price for this product, so i dont expect it to come down any time soon, if at all.

ibe/phf should probably dose it similar to what dienedione (pro dienolone) supplements were dosed at, then I could justify the price it's at now, as I feel it will need to be dosed at nearly the same dose as dienedione. 60-90mg for 4-6 weeks.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
i am in the end of my 2nd week of my 6 week run of trenavar. I am pleased with this compound. and if the price was in the 20-25 dollar range, I would purchase 2-3 packs, as i feel it is a good alternative to hdrol, or pmag.

but if it comes down to cost, i would rather buy 2-3 bottles of hd/pmag over 2-3 packs of trenavar the way it's priced right/dosed now. but, i know there are people who will pay this price for this product, so i dont expect it to come down any time soon, if at all.

ibe/phf should probably dose it similar to what dienedione (pro dienolone) supplements were dosed at, then I could justify the price it's at now, as I feel it will need to be dosed at nearly the same dose as dienedione. 60-90mg for 4-6 weeks.
It would b wonderful if ibe would do that. I'd jump on some trenavar asap.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i need to run some packets of that final product boladrol. put all this bola talk to bed.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
i need to run some packets of that final product boladrol. put all this bola talk to bed.
I actually tried pulsing boladrol, I got awful anxiety from it, fast heart rate too, so I never gave it a chance, quit after a week

But I felt sides do something was in there,

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well Pa and others used to claim that the diol products exhibited supperior conversion to the 3 ketone via the 3hsd enzyme. was everybody wrong and these compound exhibited anabolic activity as is? i know the old 4-androstenediol didn't really feel like test to me. something different about it. i used to make kits out of the base and pinn it everyday. i put on some mass but not like regular test does.
no they were not wrong. the advantage with a diol off the top of my head would be more prominent conversion to target hormone, incapable of aromatization, and has some binding affinity for the androgen receptor on it's own, without needing to convert.
this binding/activation is much weaker than the 3-keto big brother. but it cant be forgotten, as it is still a factor.

and people tend to forget, conversion isn't just one way, str8 to the target hormone. it can bounce around, back an forth like a pinball.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no they were not wrong. the advantage with a diol off the top of my head would be more prominent conversion to target hormone, incapable of aromatization, and has some binding affinity for the androgen receptor on it's own, without needing to convert.
this binding/activation is much weaker than the 3-keto big brother. but it cant be forgotten, as it is still a factor.

and people tend to forget, conversion isn't just one way, str8 to the target hormone. it can bounce around, back an forth like a pinball.
So u never really can predict the outcome.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nope, conversion %'s you see people saying, are full of shyt, and trying to sell you some of their shyt.